Sales Marketing Jobs
LiveCommercial/ Business Development Director
Business developer, well connected within the Oil & Gas, Maritime, Shipbuilding and/or Renewables sectors
A renowned, specialist marine/ oil & gas engineering consultancy with a track record of delivering vessel modification & equipment installation projects within the offshore industry, are looking for a Commercial/ BD Director to help drive their business forward, develop and improve their commercial framework, and to take the lead in Business Development activities.
In this key role you would take responsibility for; improving and honing the technical sales team, instilling a ‘Win It’ mentality and developing long term relationships; improving PR and the company profile; and increasing the persity of their product range by investigating new markets/ products/and services. As a member of the board of directors you will also be expected to contribute to the strategy of the business
We are looking for a Senior business developer with the ability to set up and bid/win business within the Oil & Gas, Maritime, Shipbuilding and/or Renewables sectors. You will have significant experience putting together tenders, contracts, proposals, budgeting/costing and wider business development activities. We expect you to possess commercial and/or technical qualifications, have prior Director/Board level experience, and be known/ command extensive knowledge and contacts in the Oil & gas engineering and marine services area. Established contacts in the cable lay/ shipyards/ subsea businesses would be a plus.
Ideal candidates will need significant business experience, a proven business development track record, and an open minded approach to their work. Any knowledge of corporate development growth, and sales / acquisition of companies would be an advantage.
If you think you have what it takes to make an impact in this challenging and rewarding senior role please contact Stephen Laurie to express your interest.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Type: Staff / InternationalSalary: Competitive director level salary and bonusA renowned, specialist marine/ oil & gas engineering consultancy with a track record of delivering vessel modification & equipment installation projects within the offshore industry,...
Posted: Tue 21 Feb at 12:01 Expires: Tue 21 Mar at 12:01
LiveHead of Tehran Office
• High Priority for European Nationalities. • Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering or Business Administration. • Experience in related functions to Corporate Planning, commercial or business development departments involving financial analysis, international project evaluation in industrial business. • Economic evaluations, decision analysis, commercial insight. • Support initiatives for growth of Company's existing business to meet financial targets. • International Client Relationship Management. • Languages: fluent written and spoken English.
• Understanding client needs & communicating with them, assisting in the development of solutions that satisfy those requirements to minimize potential gaps between expectations & delivery. • Client Relationship Management during project execution. • Seek business intelligence from the market place and apprise management to fine-tune business strategy. • Understanding EPCF projects and communicating with internal and external involved parties.
Type: Staff or Contract / Office, InternationalSalary: NegotiableDue to expansion in activities, our Company is seeking to resource a Head for Tehran office.
Posted: Sun 19 Feb at 12:45 Expires: Thu 20 Apr at 12:45
LiveClient Account Manager-Slickline (Houston)
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
*Identify opportunities for new business and develop appropriate strategies for delivering these in conjunction with the Business Development and Operations teams.
*Foster relationship with clients to ensure that their business and contracting needs are wholly understood.
*Undertake the preparation of tenders carrying out associated commercial evaluations and preparing business cases.
*Collaborate with clients in initiatives for enhancing our performance and improving our margins.
*Act as the source of accurate and up to date intelligence for the client and their contracting strategies and ensure Salesforce database is kept updated.
*Prepare and maintain accurate and current client account plans and prepare any required monthly reports.
*Ensure the effective flow of information across operations teams and Expro product lines.
*Establish regular liaison with clients and operations teams. Support operations teams in driving improvements and opportunities for increasing revenue.
*Prepare and conduct presentations and seminars to clients to enhance customer understanding and build and develop relationships.
*Focal point for client technical audits ensuring that they are conducted in line with policies and procedure and in a timely manner.
*Monitor clients aged debt position and take action to expedite the recovery of any outstanding amounts.
*Liaise with internal and external bodies as and when required to ensure all information is circulated as appropriate also client questions and queries are resolved in a timely manner. Liaise with manager on any issues or concerns.
*Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro's reputation is minimised. Provide leadership in all ethical issues; ensure employees are aware of Expro's compliance requirements and feel able to report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
*Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes & systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Act on reported deficiencies and approve deviations from standard procedures as appropriate.
*Ensure that employees adhere to and comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Provide leadership in HSE; encourage employees to take responsibility and be accountable for their own and others' safety and provide an environment where they feel authorised to stop any unsafe job. Ensure that all incidents and non-conformances are reported in line with the appropriate procedures and deadlines; ensure that all incidents are investigated and corrective actions raised as required; where appropriate, participates in incident investigations.
*Supervise, mentor and coach direct reports and ensure completion of their Employee Development Plans. Where applicable, ensure that training and competency programs are in place to facilitate the mentoring of subordinates through the competency system. Conduct competency assessments when required.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
Established Houston based Slickline Sales professional
5+ years work experience within Technical or Sales role preferably in line with Slickline product line
Working knowledge of MS Word, Data Bases and PowerPoint
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Identify opportunities for new business and develop appropriate strategies for delivering these in conjunction with the Business Development and Operations teams.
- Foster relationship with clients to ensure that their business and contracting needs are wholly understood.
- Undertake the preparation of tenders carrying out associated commercial evaluations and preparing business cases.
- Collaborate with clients in initiatives for enhancing our performance and improving our margins.
- Act as the source of accurate and up to date intelligence for the client and their contracting strategies and ensure Salesforce database is kept updated.
- Prepare and maintain accurate and current client account plans and prepare any required monthly reports.
- Ensure the effective flow of information across operations teams and Expro product lines.
- Establish regular liaison with clients and operations teams. Support operations teams in driving improvements and opportunities for increasing revenue.
- Prepare and conduct presentations and seminars to clients to enhance customer understanding and build and develop relationships.
- Focal point for client technical audits ensuring that they are conducted in line with policies and procedure and in a timely manner.
- Monitor clients aged debt position and take action to expedite the recovery of any outstanding amounts.
- Liaise with internal and external bodies as and when required to ensure all information is circulated as appropriate also client questions and queries are resolved in a timely manner. Liaise with manager on any issues or concerns.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro's reputation is minimised. Provide leadership in all ethical issues; ensure employees are aware of Expro's compliance requirements and feel able to report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes & systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Act on reported deficiencies and approve deviations from standard procedures as appropriate.
- Ensure that employees adhere to and comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Provide leadership in HSE; encourage employees to take responsibility and be accountable for their own and others' safety and provide an environment where they feel authorised to stop any unsafe job. Ensure that all incidents and non-conformances are reported in line with the appropriate procedures and deadlines; ensure that all incidents are investigated and corrective actions raised as required; where appropriate, participates in incident investigations.
- Supervise, mentor and coach direct reports and ensure completion of their Employee Development Plans. Where applicable, ensure that training and competency programs are in place to facilitate the mentoring of subordinates through the competency system. Conduct competency assessments when required.
Established Houston based Slickline Sales professional
5+ years work experience within Technical or Sales role preferably in line with Slickline product line
Working knowledge of MS Word, Data Bases and PowerPoint
Type: Long Term Contract / Office,SiteSalary: Not statedOverall Purpose of the Job:
To maximise sales revenue and deliver new profitable business for area of responsibility. Provide front line support to clients and effectively liaise with the Company's operations teams. Foster relationships with clients to gather accurate and up to date intelligence on their organisation, specific needs, standards and activity schedules to enable appropriate sales strategies to be developed. Measure and report on business development activities.
Posted: Thu 16 Feb at 19:00 Expires: Thu 16 Mar at 19:00
LiveRegional Business Development Manager – The Americas - Marine Seismic - Attractive Package - WS/1294
The successful candidate will have: • BSc/MSC in Geophysics / Physics/ Geology or Earth Sciences discipline preferred. • A minimum of 10 years upstream oil and gas industry experience essential. • Proven sales/business development in the marine seismic acquisition business essential (e.g. selling geophysical services, products or/and data). • A good understanding of proprietary and/or multi-client acquisition sales processes, and life cycle essential. • Good understanding of oil industry challenges, market trends, work practices and technologies within seismic acquisition essential. • Experience of an assignment onboard a 3D marine seismic acquisition crew highly desired. • Proven geophysical/geological background advantageous. Experience in evaluating hydrocarbon prospects desired. • Ambitious with high energy levels, drive and enthusiasm essential. • Strong commercial acumen essential - the ability to analyse and identify market opportunities and devise a winning strategy. • Team player –the ability to interact effectively across functions, levels and cultures to deliver success. • Strong technical/communications skills essential – has the ability and confidence to articulate the sales value proposition to senior level client personnel and internal staff. • Relationship builder – ability to build strong networks, both internal and external, in a variety of cultures. • Fluent in English essential - ability to speak Spanish or Portuguese advantageous. • Marketing focused – understand the importance of raising awareness and reputation within your regions. • Strategically focused – can define and implement winning strategies and the ability to work at different levels within the Company to accomplish goals. • Confident, self-motivated and responsive inpidual with sound judgement and pragmatic in approach. • Ability to travel within the region.
Reporting to the VP of Marine Marketing & Sales this role encompasses many functions including: • Identify key personnel in oil exploration companies and establish and build long term relationships. • Present and promote marine seismic services to potential Clients. • Manage these relationships, to effectively create a pipeline of business opportunities for the vessels in your region. • Collect and analyze information relating to opportunities, licensing rounds, tenders, projects, pricing information and vessel movements • Work closely with clients, revisiting them upon completion of a project to make a post-survey evaluation and to ascertain future opportunities. • For multi-client projects, assist in the negotiations/agreements with clients. • Work in close cooperation with the regional VP of Marketing & Sales, keeping him abreast of your regional activities where relevant and supporting the regional strategy for growth. • Be proactive in raising awareness and reputation of the value of the Company’s marine seismic services within your region. • Attend relevant industry conferences to represent and promote the Company’s services. • Keep abreast of industry best practice, trends and challenges relating to marine seismic data and acquisitions.
Type: Staff / Office, InternationalSalary: This is a senior level role and as such a highly attractive Base Salary plus Commission will be offered. In addition, a full benefits package is available.A world leading geophysical services Company, offering proprietary and multi-client seismic data acquisition, processing, interpretation, reservoir geophysics, borehole seismic, and micro-seismic seeks a Regional Business Development Manager to lead and drive the development of business opportunities across the Americas for their Marine Seismic Services. In addition you will be involved in helping to develop growth strategies, and advising on work practices, players, and market dynamics. Applicants are invited with proven sales/business development experience in marine seismic acquisition and...
Posted: Fri 10 Feb at 12:21 Expires: Tue 11 Apr at 12:21
LiveBusiness development Officer
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, or related fields. An MBA or MSc in International Marketing will be an added advantage. Minimum of 4 years experience in Marine Business Development/ marketing activities within Nigeria. Good Network within the Nigerian marine Industry. Must be Knowledgeable in vessel chartering Must have strong negotiation and persuasive Skills.
Marine Business Development: Collates data, information, market intelligence on the industry Performs research & analysis, forecast & evaluation as assigned. Constantly scans the market for suitable vessel availability. Measures and reports third-party service provider performance Monitors and reports market rates, vessel availability and in/out chartering fixtures Identifies period chartering opportunities to assist in evaluation of potential returns on vessels. Reports market rates, vessel availability and in/out chartering fixtures Keeps in constant contact with brokers and owners and report regularly to Business Development Manager about actual positions, freight markets, trends and analysis. Provides required data, information, documents and reports for Management in a timely manner Builds close relationships with and develops new and prospective clients for Vessel Chartering Retains a deep understanding of clients’ vessel charter requirements & opportunities Markets vessels to respective principals of clients. Vessel Chartering: Assist the supervisor for vessel chartering activities, Helps to ensure the profitable employment of managed/operated vessels. Assists with budgeting and preparation of commercial tenders Assists in developing and implementing marketing and chartering strategies to provide integrated services that meet clients’ requirements and provide sustainable income/growth for the company. Conducts background checks on charters and/or owners to ensure conformity with company standards. Prepares regular and periodic industry reports/reviews. Maintains accurate and updates files of all chartered vessels
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: Not statedResponsible for marine intelligence gathering, business opportunity research, vessel chartering, contract documentation and client relationship management
Posted: Thu 09 Feb at 16:24 Expires: Mon 10 Apr at 16:24
LiveBusiness Development - Recruitment K0209--1
The ideal applicant is now already working freelance, in such a role for a global region. Alternatively, someone who can demonstrate: business acumen, interpersonal skills, focus, tenacity to achieve results and able to observe confidentially in the role undertaken. Knowledge of the industry and a network of contacts is considered to be very useful.
Our Client is a medium sized recruitment company in the south of England, with a background in recruiting for the oil, gas and energy related industry worldwide, now seeking to expand through a network of business development channels. .The agency, will source candidates for submission to clients. Also, provide all administrative backup during progression to successful placement. The Business Developer can also propose candidates for submission. The Business Developer’s place of work will be independent of the Recruitment company’s country location. It can be in the inpiduals home, or any other convenient location.
Type: Part Time Work / OfficeSalary: Freelance - split net placement feeIdentify sound prospects for the recruitment agency to be placed on Clients’ preferred Supplier List (PSL). The Business Developer with work closely with the Director
Posted: Wed 08 Feb at 22:02 Expires: Wed 08 Mar at 22:02
ABLY RESOURCES' client, an Oil & Gas and Power organisation, are investing in a SALES MANAGER in Malaysia. Based in one of South East Asia's leading energy hubs, Kuala Lumpur, this is a permanent opportunity for someone seeking long-term stability and career progression. The Sales Manager will be the business' focal point for all new sales activities in relation to projects with Turbo Machinery products and projects related to Industrial application, Power Plants and EPCC. The ideal candidate will boast a BSc degree in an Engineering discipline, preferably Electrical or Mechanical. In addition, experience in Combined Heat & Power Plant, Steam Generation Plant, District Cooling & Power Plant. Experience in Sales & Marketing is essential, as is a knowledge of basic Plant Design. Due to VISA restrictions, candidates must be eligible to work unsupported in Malaysia. Please send CVs in Word format
Type: Long Term Contract / InternationalSalary: RM12000 per monthABLY RESOURCES' client, an Oil & Gas and Power organisation, are investing in a SALES MANAGER in Malaysia. Based in one of South East Asia's leading energy hubs, Kuala Lumpur,...
Posted: Wed 08 Feb at 11:00 Expires: Wed 08 Mar at 11:00
LiveSenior Sales Engineer -Oman
Position Qualifications: Education & Certificates Engineering Degree/Diploma (preferably Mechanical) Experience Level Minimum 3-5 years experience in a sales role(s). Competencies: To be successful in the role, the employee should be able to demonstrate the following competencies: Knowledge on Hydraulics & Hose Application Engineering. Extensive knowledge of Hydraulic/Hose products & related services Track record of success in selling and marketing Hydraulic/Hose products & services, and meeting & exceeding sales targets. Ability to generate and document processes and procedures. Experience in managing a customer account and project management. Commitment to continuous improvement in Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment (QHSE). Excellent English command both written and verbally; Strong communicator. Proven leadership capabilities and experience. Possesses managerial skills such as organizing, coordinating, integrating, directing and controlling. Customer oriented.
Create an awareness of Gates E&S amongst clients and potential customers by providing information on product range and related services. Manage and develop Sales and Support Team. Responsible for achieving sales targets and objectives. Meet and exceed annual stated budgets. Maintaining existing customer base within the designated territory and explore new customer & vendor base. Identify customer requirements and offer Gates E&S scope of supply and explore new areas of business development. Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through effective customer service, technical assistance & prompt after sales service. Implement/execute corporate sales & marketing strategies to market Gates E&S Products and Services Provide technical (Engineering/Design) support for Gates E&S product range and applications. Establish and maintain relationships with engineering application related product suppliers. Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against company objectives. Report and document the activities carried out in line with the documentation requirements of the company. Ensure compliance with all applicable standards. Ensure processes and practices are benchmarked with international standards/regulations/codes. Monitor and report on QHSE compliance for sales and marketing activities. Assist Gates E&S Logistics & Supply Chain Department to maintain optimum central distribution stock levels of related products, as well as working closely with the central Order Management Team in relation to customer quotes and tenders. Sales Order and Delivery Note processing directly in the Orion or ERP systems.
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, Office, Offshore, InternationalSalary: Not statedSenior Sales Engineers will be responsible for mentoring Sales Engineers and for the motivation of the sales department at all times but especially in the absence of the Sales Manager. Responsible for Sales and Application activities in assigned accounts/regions. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery, achieving sales revenue and profit targets within the designated territory as set by Sales Manager, Branch Manager and/or Business Development Divisional Head.
Posted: Wed 08 Feb at 8:49 Expires: Sun 09 Apr at 8:49
LiveBusiness Development Manager Subsea
Educational qualifications Technical university degree. Understanding of “high-critical” products. Deep knowledge of the SURF and preferably also SWI markets. Personal skills Committed to our policies towards integrity and business ethics. Self-motivating. Convincing. Excellent extern/intern communication skills. Creative (able to open doors). Willingness to travel frequently. Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch, German and French is an advantage.
Key Result Areas: Account Management – Organize, lead and manage sales personnel to maximize profitable long-term business. Provide localization and guidance on Sales Plan implementation, commercial policies, account strategies, and selling strategies. Sales Performance – Ensure that projects obtained meet guidelines by providing judgment and guidance in screening opportunities, contract negotiation, risk management, profit potential and analysis and communication of key customer values, needs and expectations. Ensure liaisons with other departments as appropriate in relation to legal, financing, tax, or other issues. Customer Relations – Foster and develop positive customer relationships which result in increased business. Listen to customer needs and assist in the development of project solutions that satisfy those requirements and provide opportunities. Cost Control – Manage admin costs and pre-contract costs within the established budgets. Job Description: Prepare a local business plan that outlines the sales goals for an area and consistently meet or exceed those numbers. Assist with the development and local execution of the corporate Sales Plan. Develop customer opportunities and relationships which support the Plan. Actively seek to increase the number and quality of contacts among customers and other market influencers at a management level. Identify and/or develop new product and market opportunities.. Identify and mitigate the risk involved with commercial terms and conditions, contract structure and pricing, interfacing with the Legal and Finance Departments, as appropriate. Identify partnering opportunities and apply those concepts to develop and maintain win/win customer relationships.
Type: Staff / Office, InternationalSalary: 100K+The Business Development Manager will join a leading manufacturer of pipes for the offshore Oil & Gas Industry. The 2 major markets are; Subsea Umbilicals Risers & Flowlines (SURF) and Subsea Well Intervention (SWI). Headquarters and manufacturing are located in the Netherlands, with regional offices in the US and Asia. The Business Development Manager reports to, and is supervised by, the Vice President and Director of Sales. Responsible for identifying and obtaining new business, the development of long-term customer relationships, maintenance of alliances and partnerships and promo...
Posted: Tue 07 Feb at 20:49 Expires: Sat 08 Apr at 20:49
LiveArea Sales Manager
Requirements: A university degree in business or engineering studies is preferred A minimum of five years of related experience in the Oil & Gas market. Fluency in English and French language mandatory. A third language would be a plus Flexibility and willingness to travel 50% Localization: Rueil-Malmaison or Thonon-les-Bains
1. Manage and extend the client portfolio Create and develop the relevant networks (EPCs / End Users / Licensors / Partners and other actors) Manage the relationship ahead of the tender in order to be in a good position for negotiating Define the decision making process and the mapping of the key players in this process Plan persuasive approaches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships. Use knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators 2. Supervise and monitor the commercial offers made on assigned territory. The Area Sales Manager is responsible for the overall coordination of the proposals, ensures the commercial interface with the client directly and follows all contractual aspects. The Area Sales Manager is the clients’ direct point of contact and supervises all the interfaces with them. - Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs. - Participate in pricing the solution with proposal team. - Analyzing the commercial and contractual risks - Knowledge of the client environment, the decision-making process and criteria - Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. - Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with management and proposal team 3. Define and implement the sales strategy Gather information from the market, the client & competitors Define the sales strategy under 3 axes: Geographical / Sectors / Products Turn the sales strategy into an action plan Submit progress reports on a regular basis and ensure data is accurate.
Type: Long Term Contract / Office, InternationalSalary: Remuneration package includes performance related bonusesAIT-STEIN Group is opening a new position for its strategic Business Unit “Oil&Gas”. The Area Sales Manager will be responsible to develop sales within an assigned territory to be defined together with management according to candidate profile, past experience and market knowledge. Main Functions: Prospect for potential new clients Manage the clients’ portfolio and identify the decision makers Develop and implement the sales strategy Be the point of contact for the clients in the bidding process Be responsible for presenting and supporting the business proposals in front of the clie...
Posted: Tue 07 Feb at 18:30 Expires: Sat 08 Apr at 18:30
- Sales/Marketing Business Development Jobs
- Sales/Marketing Marketing Jobs
- Sales/Marketing Public Relations Jobs
- Sales/Marketing Sales Engineer Jobs
- Sales/Marketing Technical Sales Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Sales Marketing Jobs.