Engineering Commissioning Pre Commissioning Jobs
LiveCompletion and Commissioning Lead
15 years' experience in offshore oil and gas facilities design, construction, and project commissioning
Amec Foster Wheeler is recruiting a Completion and Commissioning Lead to join our growing team in Brunei. The exciting project will run for at least five years, adopting our world class systems and making use of our extensive global expertise.
- Contribute to a better safety performance by demonstrating visible Safety Leadership
- Ensure yourself and colleagues go home safely and unharmed every day
- Develop System Based Completions process in accordance with BSP process (using Completions) used to measure and manage technical integrity verification (TIV) including electrical equipment in hazardous area installation integrity
- Ensure a consistent approach is adopted to the completions process and implemented across all project
- Manage the interface with Construction & Commissioning engineers to enable seamless "gated Handover"
- Manage a Flawless Project Delivery team focused on Completions activities
- Manage completions team schedule and resources
- Ensure work development schedules are sub system based
- Testing, pre-commissioning and commissioning plan and procedures
Type: Short Term Contract / OffshoreSalary: Not statedAmec Foster Wheeler is recruiting a Completion and Commissioning Lead to join our growing team in Brunei. The exciting project will run for at least five years, adopting our world class systems and making use of our extensive global expertise.
Posted: Fri 24 Feb at 0:00 Expires: Fri 24 Mar at 0:00
LiveLead DCS Commissioning Engineer (Yokogawa)
• Bachelor degree in Engineering preferred or equivalent technical degree with additional related experience. • Extensive Yokogawa DCS training and experience. • Fifteen years electrical power plant control system commissioning, start-up and operating experience with minimum of ten years combustion-turbine, simple/combined cycle power plant control system commissioning, start-up operation experience. • Seven years experience as the lead DCS engineer for combined-cycle power plants • Extensive experience testing, tuning, calibrating, and troubleshooting DCS and control systems for combined-cycle power plants
A TAX FREE JOB OPPORTUNITY has just been made available for an experienced Lead DCS Commissioning Engineerby a major International EPC company on a Combined Cycle Power Plant Project in Qatar. To qualify, candidate must possess the following Qualification and Experience: Education/Experience: • Bachelor degree in Engineering preferred or equivalent technical degree with additional related experience.
• Extensive Yokogawa DCS training and experience.
• Fifteen years electrical power plant control system commissioning, start-up and operating experience with minimum of ten years combustion-turbine, simple/combined cycle power plant control system commissioning, start-up operation experience.
• Seven years’ experience as the lead DCS engineer for combined-cycle power plants
• Extensive experience testing, tuning, calibrating, and troubleshooting DCS and control systems for combined-cycle power plants Minimum Skills/Knowledge: • Excellent understanding of all power plant instrumentation and controls, functions and interrelationships with all plant process
• Extensive working experience with all Yokogawa DCS hardware, software, and tools
• Solid understanding of all current digital communication standards utilized in modern combined-cycle power plants
• Computer literate with Microsoft and various software applications
• Ability to review and understand multi-discipline (mechanical, electrical, control systems, etc.) drawings and documents
• Ability to review and understand OEM supplier drawings and information
• Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of a tax free salary with great benefits!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Type: Short Term Contract / SiteSalary: CompetitiveA TAX FREE JOB OPPORTUNITY has just been made available for an experienced Lead DCS Commissioning Engineerby a major International EPC company on a ...
Posted: Wed 22 Feb at 14:21 Expires: Wed 22 Mar at 14:21
Minimum of twelve (10) years experience in design, construction, commissioning and start-up of oil & gas processing plants and preferably onshore/offshore with EPIC contracting companies. Minimum eight (8) years experience as Commissioning Coordinator
.Multi-discipline engineering exposure with trouble-shooting and problem solving skills is considered essential for the position.Good supervisory and proactive management skills.Good communication skills
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, Office, OffshoreSalary: Open + family statusRequired Commissioning Coordinator with Total 10 years of experience Experience out of which 8 years shroud be in offshore.
Posted: Thu 19 Jan at 11:27 Expires: Mon 20 Mar at 11:27
LiveSiemens PCS7 Automation/Commissioning Engineer (French Speaking)
- 5-10 years I&C/Commissioning experience, preferably in Hydropower. - Siemens PCS7 experience is essential. - Graduate in Electrical Engineering preferred. - Fluent in French and English.
Siemens PCS7 Automation/Commissioning Engineer – Heidenheim, Germany I am currently recruiting for an Automation Engineer for the running of hardware, software and commissioning (PCS7 Siemens Systems) of a large hydropower project in Belgium. The role is to be based in Germany however the client has requested a French speaking engineer. Project information: The project is a pumped-storage hydroelectric power station located in Province of Liege, Belgium. Located next to the Amblève River, the project uses its water to support a power scheme where water is pumped from a lower reservoir to one of two upper reservoirs. The Scheme consists of 6 units which equates to 1000+ MW. Minimum Requirements: - 5-10 years I&C/Commissioning experience, preferably in Hydropower. - Siemens PCS7 experience is essential. - Graduate in Electrical Engineering preferred. - Fluent in French and English. Start Date: ASAP Salary Package: 100k euro per Annum + Expat Benefits (This is Negotiable) Location: Heidenheim, Germany If you are keen to know more about this project please contact Jordan Blake in our London Office. Additionally please feel free to distribute this project vacancy to any friend or colleagues that may be interested, referrals are always welcome. ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe. For more information on any International Renewables (Hydro, Solar and Wind) assignments please contact Jordan Blake, Renewables Recruitment Specialist at ewi recruitment.
Type: Staff / Site, OfficeSalary: NegotiableClient are seeking a French Speaking Automation Engineer for the running of hardware, software and commissioning (PCS7 Siemens Systems) of a large hydropower project in Belgium. The role is to be based in Germany however the client has requested a French speaking engineer.
Posted: Mon 16 Jan at 11:06 Expires: Fri 17 Mar at 11:06
Live Mechanical Commissioning Engineer / German Speaking (MHC_2131)
Role To fully oversee the commissioning of the material handling system. To identify pre-requisites for commissioning activities and to engage the construction contractor on their readiness to execute the given scope. To monitor the activities of the commissioning contractor and challenge where necessary. To ensure the organisation’s professional operating standards are maintained throughout.
Profile: Strong history of similar work on similar projects (both project type and scale) Should be able to demonstrate material handling commissioning experiences German speaking (essential) Very confident communicator Start: ASAP Duration: 12 Months + Location: Western Germany Rate: All Inclusive Daily Rate [€EUR]
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedWe are currently searching for an Mechanical Commissioning Engineer to join a new build Power Plant project in Germany. Our Client: We have been engaged by the owners of the plant, not the contracts responsible for building it. Our Client has their own ‘Client team’, a lean management structure which monitors the project from their perspective ensuring all quality, compliance and safety considerations are being adhered to.
Posted: Thu 12 Jan at 17:20 Expires: Mon 13 Mar at 17:20
- Engineering Chemical Jobs
- Engineering Civil Jobs
- Engineering Commissioning/Pre-commissioning Jobs
- Engineering Completions Jobs
- Engineering Construction Jobs
- Engineering Contracts Jobs
- Engineering Controls Jobs
- Engineering Controls & Instrumentation Jobs
- Engineering Cost Engineering Jobs
- Engineering Decommissioning Jobs
- Engineering Drilling/Solids Jobs
- Engineering Electrical Jobs
- Engineering Electromechanical Jobs
- Engineering Electronics Jobs
- Engineering Facilities Jobs
- Engineering Flexible Flowlines / Risers Jobs
- Engineering HVAC Jobs
- Engineering Instrumentation Jobs
- Engineering Manufacturing/Fabrication Jobs
- Engineering Materials Jobs
- Engineering Mechanical Jobs
- Engineering PDMS/PDS Jobs
- Engineering Petroleum Jobs
- Engineering Pipe Stress Jobs
- Engineering Pipeline Jobs
- Engineering Piping Jobs
- Engineering Planning / Scheduling Jobs
- Engineering Process Jobs
- Engineering Project Engineering Jobs
- Engineering QA/QC Engineer Jobs
- Engineering Reliability Jobs
- Engineering Reservoir Jobs
- Engineering Rotating Equipment Jobs
- Engineering Safety Jobs
- Engineering Structural Jobs
- Engineering Subsea Jobs
- Engineering Welding Jobs
- Engineering Well Testing Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Engineering Commissioning Pre Commissioning Jobs.