8,161 Active Recruiters     Over 2 Million Candidates Globally

Advanced
  1. Keep me logged in
  2. forgot password
cancel

Checkout Jobs Basket (0)

You can checkout a maximum of 150 jobs.

Signup Better for Candidates

  • Create a free virtual CV and let recruiters find you
  • Automatically have your profile matched to suitable Oil & Gas positions
  • Link to your profile using it as a free online CV
  • Store all your employment documents to your profile for easy sending
  • Always receive feedback on positions applied for

Signup Better for Recruiters

  • Advertise Oil and Gas jobs for free
  • Suitable candidates automatically matched to your position
  • View candidate profiles for free
  • No more waiting for candidates to respond to job advertisements
  • Only ever pay when you match a candidate to a position
  • No more cold calling and sorting through out dated CVs

CNOOC's Penglai Project Begins Production in the Bohai Sea

Published in Oil Industry News on Thursday, 20 September 2018


Graphic for News Item: CNOOC's Penglai Project Begins Production in the Bohai Sea

CNOOC Limited has announced that the Penglai 19-3 oilfield 1/3/8/9 comprehensive adjustment project has commenced production.

Penglai 19-3 oilfield 1/3/8/9 comprehensive adjustment project is located in south central Bohai Sea, 216 km northwest from Tanggu and 80 km southeast from Penglai city. The average water depth of the oilfield is 27 to 33 m. The project is fully utilizing the existing facilities in Penglai 19-3 oilfield. Major production facilities include two wellhead platforms and a central processing platform. There are two wells currently producing. The project is expected to reach its peak production of approximately 58,700 bopd in 2020.

The Company holds 51% interest in Penglai 19-3 oilfield and acts as the operator. ConocoPhillips holds the remaining 49% interest.

Yuan Guangyu, CEO of CNOOC Limited, commented: “Successful production commencement of Penglai 19-3 oilfield 1/3/8/9 comprehensive adjustment project will strongly support Bohai to stabilize its production at 30 million tons for another 10 years. We will put quality first and give priority to performance, so as to promote the Company’s high-quality development while ensuring the HSE standard.”

Source: www.worldoil.com

Please leave comments and feedback below





Tags

Chinese Oil and Gas, Abu Dhabi Oil and Gas, CNOOC Oil and Gas, Oil and Gas News








Oil and Gas News Archive


Latest Oil & Gas News







Featured Companies

  • View All JobsNOVATEK

    NOVATEK is one of the largest independent natural gas producers in Russia.

    Engaged in the exploration, production, processing and marketing of natural gas and liquid hydrocarbons, NOVATEK have 20 years of operational experience in the Russian oil and natural gas sector.

    Visit us online: www.novatek.ru/en/

  • View All JobsChronos Oil and Gas

    Chronos Oil and Gas is one of the fastest growing and best placed recruitment agencies in the sector.

    With over 300,000 candidates on our database and an international team of specialist recruiters we work with clients to staff major projects around the world.

    Register your CV at www.chronosoilandgas.com

  • View All JobsNatural Resources

    Natural Resources is a UK based recruitment company providing personnel of all disciplines and nationalities worldwide.

    We represent clients and candidates at all levels who operate globally within oil & gas, renewables, nuclear, power, mining, marine, drilling, construction and petrochemicals. Our client base includes energy and construction.

    Visit Natural Resources at natural-resources.com