You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
To provide Company's Contract Management & Administration Teams with relevant sound advice and required level of support and assistance for the clarification and resolution of contested commercial issues or disputes seeking to prevent, avoid or minimize any potential financial risk and exposure associated to Contract claims.
Salary: Gross Day Rate: GBP 535.00 / EUR 640.00 / USD 825.00 Residential Premium: 12.5% / 17.5% / 20%
Working Locations: Office
Posted: 18/07/2012 05:00:00
Expires: 25/07/2012 05:00:00
Key RequirementsThe job holder must have:
• Degree in Engineering or min HND
• Minimum 7 years of experience in the oil & Gas industry
• Experience in managing the interface between sub-contractor and managing contractor or between client and managing contractor
• Familiar with audit, finance, tax, customs and accounting processes and procedures
• Ability to use ERP tools for Contract support (SAP, Budgeting & Accounting systems)
Job DescriptionBe fully knowledgeable of the Contract Claims Handling Procedure and assist with updates as needed or required.
Provide guidance, expert support and assistance in all matters related to Contract Claims, either Contractor to Company or Company to Contractor, as requested by CHs, CMPU and/or any other Company individuals or groups.
Where requested, assist CH in the preliminary assessment of the merits of Contract Claims and, in particular, with the relevant analysis and justification supporting any decision to either reject or accept a Claim from Contractor or to issue a Claim against Contractor.
Review and assist CH with deviations from the Claims Acknowledgement Letter that may be proposed by Ch and consult with Legal and Claims against Contractor...
Similar Jobs to Claims Specialist
LiveCHESM Coordinator - Remote Site
• 2 – 3 yrs experience in an administration position • Flexibility, maturity, team player and the ability to respond to numerous requests and changing priorities. • Confidence with Microsoft Office
• Coordination of Contractor HES Management activities, including Interim Performance Reviews, HES Mitigation Plans, End of Contract Reviews • Coordination of HES Reporting for Infrastructure, including H&S Activity Schedules, HES Dash boards, etc • Coordination of HES document review, updates and approvals • General support to Field Support HES Team (travel, diary management, meeting planning, team record keeping).
Type: Long Term Contract / OffshoreSalary: Not statedMy client is a leading FM provider for remote sites all across the world. Due to a large contract win, they are now looking for a CHESM Coordinator for one of their large sites in Kazakhstan.
Posted: Tue 21 Feb at 18:44 Expires: Sat 22 Apr at 18:44
LivePA to Country Manager- Remote Site
• Previous PA experience to Director level • Extremely confident on Microsoft Office • At least three years in a similar role • Experience working in a fast paced environment
• Assisting the Country Manager in all administrative tasks • Full PA responsibilities including minute taking, travel arrangements and general correspondence duties • General Office management duties including supply ordering, stationary stock, ad hoc duties as required
Type: Long Term Contract / OffshoreSalary: Not statedMy client is a leading FM provider for remote sites all across the world. Due to a large contract win, they are now looking for a Personal Assistant for the Country Manager for one of their large sites in Kazakhstan.
Posted: Tue 21 Feb at 18:40 Expires: Sat 22 Apr at 18:40