Supply Chain Procurement Materials Logistics Jobs
LiveOnshore Materials & Logistic Lead
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Onshore Materials & Logistic Lead, based in Aberdeen
Responsibilities will include:
Compliance with Client and Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Policies and Procedures
Develop and implement the detailed requirements for HUC and Start Up Materials movement, including arrangements for Marshalling of HU and Commissioning Materials and Spares from Fabrication Sites to designated Company warehouses, storage or HU designated Fabricator locations
Develop and implement the detailed requirements for Personnel helicopter movements
Develop the and implement the detailed requirements for Supply Vessel movement and bunkering for HUC needs
Provide accurate and timely weekly progress input and monitor ongoing progress
Attend regular meetings to ensure HUC scope requirements and priorities are coordinated with Company corporate and HUC Contractor Focal Points
Liaise with Marine Coordinator on Flotel related issues
Manage the Materials and Logistics arrangements for Flotel mobilisation and de- mobilisation
Monitor delivery of Materials against plan, highlight any concerns and put in place any necessary mitigation
Participate as required in site visits for liaison with Company Site team
Provide input to action risk and tracking register
Ensure all plant & equipment (hired / purchased) for the offshore phase comply with regulations (PUWER) and with the Temporary Equipment Verification Scheme
Ensure accurate records & inventories are kept for all materials movements and stock levels for both onshore & offshore.
Provide input into HUC weekly reports
Education Attainment & Training Accreditation
Good higher education qualifications
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 905159
Type: Short Term Contract / OfficeSalary: negOur client is currently recruiting for the position of Onshore Materials & Logistic Lead, based in Aberdeen
Posted: Tue 29 Sep at 1:00 Expires: Tue 27 Oct at 1:00
LiveMiddle East Import & Export Compliance Manager
Cameron is currently seeking an Import/Export Compliance Manager, to be based in Dubai and supporting our Middle East operations. This position will be responsible for all regional activities related to import and export in the Middle East. The expectation is that this position will become the focal point for all business flows and will be the company's primary export and import resource for internal and external partners. This role demands honesty and integrity whilst ensuring that opportunities are maximised and risks / exposures are proactively managed.
We are seeking a candidate with excellent collaboration skills who is able to develop a comprehensive program of import and export controls that can be integrated with regional business units as well as provide support for global initiatives. The preference is that the inpidual will have the ability to liaise with the external government officials in at least Arabic and English and, possibly, other regional languages.
In addition to the focus on trade compliance this position will be required to support LEXIM's optimisation and project logistics teams on certain matters related to supplier performance and project planning and to ensure alignment between logistics and trade compliance strategies and execution.
* Develop and drive customs and trade processes in Middle East region
* Support core compliance policies and processes
* Relationship management with local customs officials
* Participate on global project teams to support process development and improvement
* Implement management tools and software programs to ensure best use of resources
* Proactively identify opportunities to add value for the company's benefit that improve efficiencies, minimise risks and reduce costs
* Training/liaising with departments/personnel that directly/indirectly impact export and import compliance
* Develop a self-audit program, conduct periodic self-assessments, and implement any necessary corrective actions
* Ensure that import and export requirements are incorporated into the Middle East business decision making process
* Document compliance procedures and operating manuals
* Develop and implement compliance processes with third party vendors, particularly customs brokers and freight forwarders
* Establish relationships with cross-functional partners outside of Middle East
* Provide business support for import and export related operational issues in the Middle East region
* Ensure that a holistic approach is taken when resolving import-related and export-related challenges / issues and provide business partnership to support this.
* Assist logistics optimization and projects teams with optimization initiatives and projects.
* Establish and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders (IT, sales, purchasing, tax, finance). Proactively meet with internal customers for relationship building and service/cost improvement opportunities through collaboration efforts.
* Collaborate with other members of Camerons' logistics, export & import group in their efforts to serve as "value-add" consultants to support all Cameron's worldwide facilities.
* Manage and educate the Middle East network of trade compliance coordinators.
* Significant and extensive working experience in import compliance, export compliance, and logistics required
* Must speak and read English and preferably Arabic fluently. Additional languages preferred.
* Proven track record of managing an import and export activities in the Middle East region
* Oil and gas company experience is a plus but not a requirement.
* Exceptional time management skills to handle the compliance demands of growing operations
* In-depth knowledge of customs and export laws and regulations in the Middle East (i.e. Oman, Saudi, UAE, Iraq, Egypt, Algeria)
* Robust background in implementation of special trade and duty reduction programs (i.e., FTZ, SPZ, bonded facilities, duty drawback, reconciliation, etc.)
* Background with international supply chain security programs, such as C-TPAT, PIP, AEO, etc.
* Process-oriented and procedure drafting and implementation experience required
* Ability to think strategically and tactically, in order to maximize the further implementation of the import-export procedures and help enhance logistics efficiencies
* Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
* Extensive knowledge of the rules of origin and document requirements relating to global sourcing and preferential trade programs
* Exemplify a strong work ethic
* Resourceful, innovative, results-driven and ability to offer informed and reliable solutions in an efficient manner
* Public speaking and writing skills
* Knowledge of SAP a benefit
* Knowledge of transportation management systems and tools
* Demonstrated experience with trade compliance automated systems and tools (e.g. Amber Roads Trade Automation preferred) is a plus
* Adept at writing policies, procedures, memoranda, etc
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically: Word, Excel, Sharepoint, PowerPoint, Visio
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedCameron is currently seeking an Import/Export Compliance Manager, to be based in Dubai and supporting our Middle East operations. This position will be responsible for all regional activities related to import and export in the Middle East.
Posted: Wed 23 Sep at 15:00 Expires: Wed 21 Oct at 15:00
Knowledge of or experience using company's inventory work processes and systems desirable Excellent skills with manipulating of data and use of databases Proficient and experienced SAP user
Provide Material Management input in the upfront work scheduling & planning process Investigate variations between planned & actual material deliveries Execute replenishment by running forecasting and analysis of known demand Optimise Inventory by reviewing and identifying dormant, excess & obsolescent and materials Knowledge of materials and services within the Oil and Gas or Petrochemical industry Using the principles and concepts of stock level management and inventory management, data standardisation, cataloguing and data clean-up
Type: Short Term Contract / OfficeSalary: NegotiableInventory Analyst based in Aberdeen
Posted: Tue 22 Sep at 11:18 Expires: Sat 21 Nov at 11:18
LiveConstruction Material Specialist
Obtain updates from Saudi Aramco Purchasing on order placement, delivery and shipping status for critical materials. Assist in expediting delivery of Saudi Aramco and contractor materials. Review and validate contractor’s procurement plans and material submittals. Coordinate with the Vendor Inspection Division (VID) to ensure compliance with Saudi Aramco quality requirements. Assist the engineering contractor with the preparation of procurement strategies and plans. Assist the Project Team in obtaining vendor budgetary quotations. Coordinate with the Materials Standardization Division (MSD) to ensure compliance with Saudi Aramco spare parts cataloging requirements. Provide expert knowledge for materials systems indoctrination for project and contractor personnel for assigned projects or groups of projects. Identify and obtain project materials, when required, from Saudi Aramco and outside sources. Provide long-term planning support to the project team and resolve immediate materials problems as needed. Conduct indoctrination sessions for project and contractor personnel on the use of Saudi Aramco materials systems, direct charge requisition preparation, and procedures for withdrawing materials from a variety of sources in a timely manner. Monitor and report on the timely planning and time phasing of materials allocations, procurement and availability. Support projects efforts to use surplus and excess materials by obtaining descriptive data necessary to determine the materials acceptability. This may include obtaining purchase order information from archives, engineering technical evaluations and waivers, materials location and condition reports and accounting and price information. Recommend substitute materials to replace unavailable items, when required. Obtain backup information necessary to support such substitutes. Plan the disposition of unused construction materials when such materials are determined to be in excess of project requirements. Instruct project personnel in the correct procedures for accomplishing the disposition. Visit project offices or sites on a regular and frequent basis to support ongoing design or construction activities. Recommend potential project cost savings in materials support activities through modification to existing systems and procedures in line with MSO policy. Work closely with project and MSO personnel to ensure the timely identification, procurement and availability of spare parts for plant commissioning and start-up.
Responsible for the short, medium to long-range planning for sources of supply for project construction materials.
Provides direction and training to project personnel (both Aramco and Contractor) in requisition preparation and systems operation in support
of construction materials acquisition and control.
Provides support to the project in using the ARAMCO Materials System allocation programs, reviewing direct charge requisitions for
completeness, and assists in the research necessary to identify and obtain excess and surplus materials to support project construction.
Implements special handling or expediting efforts necessary to meet construction schedules.
The incumbent will spend the majority of his time to resolve immediate problem areas and maintain frequent contact with field
personnel to monitor, accurately, on-going construction activity and in the long range planning and special or unique problem resolution
Type: Staff / TBCSalary: TBCObtain updates from Saudi Aramco Purchasing on order placement, delivery and shipping status for critical materials. Assist in expediting delivery of Saudi Aramco and contractor ma...
Posted: Mon 14 Sep at 15:38 Expires: Thu 31 Dec at 0:00
LiveSuperintendent Traffic - Head of Unconventional Resources Logistics
The Head of Logistics will be required to perform the following duties: a) Management and Leadership: Manage the Logistics team (1-2 direct reports, plus external service providers) in all general aspects related to leadership, administration, staff, budget and performance b) Strategic and Operational Planning: Interpret the overall UR strategic objectives and develop suitable strategies and business plans for the logistics function, including strategies for developing and managing relationships with external service providers, and operational plans to ensure adequate logistics capacity to meet the service requirements of end users c) People Development: Lead the development of employee talent by designing competency maps, preparing employee development plans and recruiting candidates d) Manage Fulfillment: Ensure that logistics planning, scheduling and execution activities are coordinated effectively with logistics service providers to provide timely and accurate fulfillment of end-user requirements, including both in-Kingdom logistics coordination and inbound coordination of shipments from overseas, while optimizing fulfillment costs. Promote the adoption of best practices to maximize the efficiency of logistics operations. e) Interface Management: Manage interfaces with other functions within the UR supply chain (including the warehousing and inventory functions within Materials Management, as well as the procurement, category management and agreement administration functions), as well as internal customers within the UR program (e.g., the exploration, drilling, production, surface operations, projects and support functions), and other organizations within Saudi Aramco (such as Materials Supply in the conventional business) to provide excellent service to internal customers while optimizing logistics costs.
1. Coordinates, plans, directs, manages and controls all the planning
and operational activities of Dhaharan Area Storehouse
Department/Traffic Division (TD) incorporating air and marine traffic
planning, customs/customs exemption and freight forwarding services for
Company, Vendor and Contractor imports and exports, employee shipments
and travel services.
2. Manages contract development, implementation and administration for
logistics services contracted Kingdom wide including customs brokerage,
the Company's employee shipment and travel services programs.
3. Directs operational and planning activities and studies pertaining
to Kingdom wide logistics operations, budgets and plans.
4. Maintains and enhances the working relationship with Saudi Arab
Government organizations (Customs, Port and Airport authorities)
protecting Company tariff concessions, and acts as the Company
representative with respect to Saudi Aramco traffic operational
5. Provides advice to users (Purchasing, Projects, LSTK Contractors,
and Vendors) on logistics cost containment.
Under the general direction of the Manager, Dhahran Area Storehouse
Department (DASD) manages the three units and two groups that comprise
DASD/Traffic Division. Responsible for:
Contract development, implementation, administration and operational
planning and operations for logistics activities including travel
services provision Kingdom wide and employee shipments worldwide.
Protect the Company's customs exemption privilege generating $80MM in
Liasing with Government Ministries to arrange import permits and
Ministry clearance as required.
Co-ordinating logistics services in support of major projects, and in
response to major disasters Kingdom wide.
Primary liaison and Company representative in dealings with Government
Agencies regarding customs exemption for Company, Vendor and Contractor
imports and exports and customs clearance for all Company imports and
exports and with logistics services providers (airlines, shipping
companies, contractors, etc.).
Monitors national and international logistics regulations, processes
and trends, adapting Company policy and procedures as necessary and
liasing with Saudi Arab Government officials to review and streamline processes to the benefit of both parties.
Management and administration of Company and contractor provided
services for the movement of personnel, equipment, materials and
household goods, customs brokerage and customs duty exemption programs.
Supporting the Supplier Managed inventory (SMI) program through the
provision of logistics services from ports of entry to storehouses
and/or distribution centres.
Implementing SAP integrating international logistics and domestic
Logistics operations incorporating customs processing and freight
forwarding for all imports and exports including hazardous items such
as explosives, radioactives and controlled drugs.
Total approved manpower : 72
Imprt/Export Shipments : 30,000
Contracts & Agreements# : 30
Logistics contract expenditures: $50MM
Import/Export Tonnage : 45,000 tons
Frequent contact with ASC, AOC and Comany management Kingdomwide
regarding logistics planning and operations, Company policy and
Corporate and Executive Management with respect to logistics services
Management in Materials Supply and representatives of other Material
Supply Departments, Aviation, Medical, Project Management, Computer
& Communication, Office Services, Transportation, Mechanical
Services, Government Affairs, Law, Drilling, Employee Relations and
Industrial Security with respect to the provision of logistics
SAG officials including airport, seaport and customs directors
regarding hazardous materials and customs related issues, executives
from contractors, commercial carriers, Saudi Arab suppliers and various
agencies of the Saudi Arab Government.
With AOC/ASC and Joint Venture Company management to review operational
planning and logistics programs.
Type: Staff / TBCSalary: TBCThe Head of Logistics will be required to perform the following duties: a) Management and Leadership: Manage the Logistics team (1-2 direct reports, plus external service providers...
Posted: Mon 14 Sep at 15:38 Expires: Thu 31 Dec at 0:00
- Supply Chain/Procurement Buyer/Purchasing Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Chartering Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Contracts Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Estimating Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Materials Logistics Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Personnel Logistics Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Storeman Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Supply Chain Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Transport Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Warehouse Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Supply Chain Procurement Materials Logistics Jobs.