Supply Chain Procurement Materials Logistics Jobs
- relevant qualifications and experience within oil and gas field and supply chain environment - experience working on-site
- Receiving import / local incoming goods from suppliers as per procedures / specifications. - Recommend and designate storage locations for received goods. - Physical examination of received goods for damages / Leakages. - Providing samples of goods received to quality assurance department and follow up for acceptance / rejection. - Follow up of non conformity goods. - Receiving goods as per proper assigned purchase orders / quantities. - Updating information of received goods in computer and related files / documents. - Maintaining hygiene in the work premises. - Assist in monthly stock taking or cycle counts for raw materials. - Follow up of received goods confirmations with 3 PL WH.
Type: Staff or Contract / SiteSalary: Market related, according to experienceReceiving import / local incoming goods from suppliers as per procedures / specifications.
Posted: Fri 13 May at 8:50 Expires: Tue 12 Jul at 8:50
LiveFlotta Terminal Coordinator
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Flotta Terminal Coordinator, based in Aberdeen
Responsibilities will include:
Allocate product and co-ordinate liftings in accordance with the Flotta Offtake Scheduling and Terminal procedures
Represent the Company at a high level and present at Partner and System Users meetings.
Maintain inventories to ensure adequate ullage is available, with due regard to ship ETA's, weather and offshore production levels in order to maintain an orderly programme to avoid shut-in or risk curtailment in production.
Formulate an acceptable offtake lifting programme and be accountable to all system users for overall programming.
Ensure that crude oil is lifted within the constraints of production and storage facilities.
Liaise with appropriate terminal staff with regard to acceptability of tankers, maintenance programmes, outages, etc. which may require shipping windows.
Maintain record of all delays to shipping. Investigate, evaluate, negotiate and resolve any demurrage and/ or cargo loss claims.
Maintain historical data of liftings and provide technical information to assist in crude oil allocation and hydrocarbon accounting systems.
Prepare annual reports and presentations as may be required for Management, Partners and System Users.
Marketing Department G&A budget monitoring of spend against targets
Provide monthly and weekly updates to cashflow projections (transaction summaries) and to monthly scorecards for Flotta Terminal.
Provide co-ordination role for other terminal and pipeline operations as the Company may have from time to time, including ship to ship transfers and offshore loaded facilities.
Provide out of office cover during weekdays and weekends.
Significant crude oil and LPG operations experience.
Skills & Experience
Sound knowledge and understanding of shipping, finance, fiscal requirements, documentation, carriage of goods by sea and custom legislation.
Short term contract position
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 908722
Type: Short Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedOur client is currently recruiting for the position of Flotta Terminal Coordinator, based in Aberdeen
Posted: Thu 12 May at 15:00 Expires: Thu 09 Jun at 15:00
- Supply Chain/Procurement Buyer/Purchasing Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Materials Logistics Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Supply Chain Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Transport Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Warehouse Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Supply Chain Procurement Materials Logistics Jobs.