Supply Chain Procurement Materials Logistics Jobs
LiveInventory Planning Officer
Minimum Requirements: • Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Business Administration. • At least 5 years of experience in similar role in Petrochemical or Oil & Gas Sector • Excellent English Communication Skills
Duties and Responsibilities: • Ensure that MMS and company policies, procedures and authorization levels are adhered to. • Plan short and long term activities such as, daily MRP activities and turnaround planning, respectively. • Ensure that inventory is optimized. • Issue, review, or/and approve MRP Purchase Requests for stock items. • Provide coaching and mentoring planning staff in relation to their ‘day-to-day’ activities. • Ensure that KPI’s are produced, analysed each month in line with MTD policy and that issues are corrected and acted upon. • Develop new and innovative ways to maximize the performance of the planning team. • Set, implement and monitor plans for physical inventory count and cycle counting and initiate corrective actions accordingly. • Manage disposal of declared surplus, obsolete and scrap material in accordance with disposal procedures.
Type: Staff / Site, OfficeSalary: Neg• Ideal candidate must have excellent experience and knowledge of inventory planning, Inventory management, stock control, MRP, data analysis and maximizing resources usage. • Hands on experience of using SAP and ERT system planning and forecasting knowledge • Have prior experience of planning and inventory control in the petrochemical sector • Key behaviour traits include interpersonal skills, problem solving, self-reliance, communication skills, robust character with a flexible attitude
Posted: Wed 01 Apr at 10:16 Expires: Sat 04 Apr at 10:16
I'm looking for a Procurement Engineer to work for an EPC Contractor, based in Dubai. Must have 10 years experience in Oil and Gas/Power. Experience procuring heavy materials preferred. Competitive Salary and start date ASAP. For more information about this role please contact our Dubai office
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedI'm looking for a Procurement Engineer to work for an EPC Contractor, based in Dubai. Must have 10 years experience in Oil and Gas/Power. Experience procuring heavy materials p...
Posted: Tue 24 Mar at 12:00 Expires: Tue 21 Apr at 12:00
• College degree with ten years relevant work experience. • Good command of oral and written English • Thorough knowledge of inventory control principles and forecasting systems. • Must have a Saudi Arabian Driving License.
• Indoctrinates design contractors and construction contractors in the intricacies of the SAUDI ARAMCO materials system. • Monitors contractor material procurement activities. Ensures that material requirements and complete, reviewed against excess and surplus inventories, and forecasted with sufficient lead time. • Recommends excess and surplus material for “design around” during design efforts. • Follows up with contractors on materials purchasing, delivery and shipping status. • Coordinates return to stock or transfer to other projects of unused materials when such materials are found to be in excess. • Coordinates contractors efforts in preparing requisitions for operation spare parts EMPLOYMENT TERMS: • Long term renewable contracts, with site/office based accommodation provided, insurance medical, transport, etc • Leave cycle comprises of 14 days leave + 2 travel days paid on completion of each 4-month period of assignment. • Candidates must be less than 55 years of age – and regretfully CV’s which do not include date of birth, will be immediately ignored. OTHER CLIENT CRITERIA: The Client is only interested in UK or US passport holders. Those shortlisted to meet the Client will be interviewed in Houston or London in the early part of April 2015 or the latter part of April 205 reactively. Full details to be provided nearer the time.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: Good rate/ packageIndoctrinate design contractors and construction contractors in the intricacies of the Clients materials system and thereafter monitor, recommend and coordinate as required.
Posted: Wed 25 Feb at 11:41 Expires: Sun 26 Apr at 11:41
- Supply Chain/Procurement Buyer/Purchasing Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Chartering Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Contracts Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Estimating Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Materials Logistics Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Personnel Logistics Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Storeman Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Supply Chain Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Supply Chain Procurement Materials Logistics Jobs.