Supply Chain Procurement Materials Logistics Jobs
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise: - Fully knowledgeable of drilling/ subsea/ miscellaneous equipment pertaining to offshore oil and gas industry, capable of identifying and correlating such equipment to manifest. - Minimum 5 years’ experience working within a similar role within the oil and gas industry - Ideally holds a diploma within engineering subjects (mechanical, chemical, biochemical engineering) or science subjects (physics, chemistry, biology, biochemistry). - Logistical experience of offshore operations including the supply of materials, services and manning resources required to support well operations. - Computer literate: intermediate to advanced skills in use of PC-based spreadsheets, word processing and e-mail - Good interpersonal skills with ability to build working relations - Very well organized and ready to work in a dynamic environment - Ability to work as part of a team
Founded in 1974 with head offices in Malta and listed on the Malta stock exchange, Medserv provides essential logistics and engineering services for plant and equipment used for the exploration and production of oil & gas from offshore fields. Medserv operates from six main facilities - Malta, Cyprus, Portugal, UAE, Oman and Iraq – delivering four principle areas of operation: offshore oil & gas logistics, engineering services, toll manufacuture of drilling fluids & power generation from large scale PV arrays. With the recent addition of METS, Medserv has added premium threading, inspection and repair services for oil country tubular goods (OCTG) to the portfolio of engineering services. Core clients include eni, Saipem, BP, Shell, Sumitomo, LUKoil, Schlumberger, Halliburton and Baker Hughes. Our management team has unrivalled industry experience and in-depth local knowledge to safely meet and often exceed the demands of our clients. Medserv operates to internationally recognised and certified standards and practices for ethical compliance, quality, health, safety, security and environmental management. Medserv in Malta is currently looking to recruit Materials Coordinator to strengthen further its growing operations.
Type: Staff / SiteSalary: Not statedOverview of the Role: - Participate in identification and handling and storage of OCTG equipment. - Hold regular planning meetings with client to identify and forecast requirements to ensure that equipment is available for operations and that Company procedures are followed and adhered to. - Support the stores personnel and provide necessary technical guidance in relation to OCTG equipment. - Producing Shipping Documents and Receipts for all material movements - Producing Materials Status reporting to project and client - Maintaining data integrity in materials systems - Review and red...
Posted: Wed 22 Jun at 10:35 Expires: Wed 06 Jul at 10:35
Logistics/ Freight Forwarder
Ful Time Permanent.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
This role is the prime interface between all Expro Business units and remote locations to ensure the most efficient delivery of equipment within required timescale utilising approved logistics freight forwarders. The key factors within this role are supplier performance, compliance with applicable local/international laws, adherence to Standard Shipping Procedures ensuring acceptable service, quality and total cost management.
- Management of Hub process including material receipts, building weekly consolidations, coordination with destination logistics teams and Freight forwarder
- Responsible for the daily logistics activities within the base and organising local and international transport against approved quotes received from approved logistics vendors
- Creation of shipping documentation and responsible for document retention as per policy
- Co-ordination of project shipping activities
- Responsible to give Green light for incoming shipments and obtaining the Green light for sending shipments
- Maintain shipping register and files in accordance with standard operating procedure
- Adhere to the Expro Business Principles & Ethics and Code of Business Conduct of being reliable, trustworthy and fair.
- Avoiding conflicts of commercial interest, ensuring accuracy of information, maintaining confidentialities and by abstaining from all forms of corruption.
- Adhering to all Global Logistics Policies and Directives
- Generate purchase requisitions for freight related invoices
- Verification of supplier invoices
Job Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous Freight Forwarding experience - International Exports & Imports
- UK Revenue and Customs awareness - Intermediate level
- Air & Sea Dangerous Goods knowledge
- Project management skills - Coordination of shipments from various global locations
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent computing / IT skills - basic project scheduling, excellent Microsoft, SAP would be an advantage
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise daily workload
- Time and resource management
- FCPA / UK Bribery Act - Fully compliant and aware
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedLogistics/ Freight Forwarder Aberdeen Ful Time Permanent. Overall Purpose of the Job: This role is the prime interface between all Expro Business units and remote locations t...
Posted: Fri 17 Jun at 16:00 Expires: Fri 15 Jul at 16:00
- Supply Chain/Procurement Buyer/Purchasing Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Contracts Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Materials Logistics Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Storeman Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Supply Chain Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Warehouse Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Supply Chain Procurement Materials Logistics Jobs.