Supply Chain Procurement Jobs
LiveGlobal Head of Supply Chain
- 10+ years relevant experience in a similar position. - Extensive departmental managerial experience. - Valve, Valve Automation, Pneumatics/Hydraulics, Pumps experience. - Oil, Gas, Power, Industry, Process, Petrochem, Refining, Marine, background all acceptable. - APICS accredited. - Supply Chain, Logistics, Expediting, Planning, Procurement all within international markets. - Either located in New York or happy to relocate to New York area.
A leading OEM/MRO of Oil & Gas engineered products organisation, based in NYC is looking for a Global Head of Supply Chain/Global Supply Chain Director. You will have extensive product line and industry experience and be a seasoned professional within Supply Chain. APICS accredited and a background in Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Planning and Expediting, you will have 10+ years in a similar position. This position requires experience internationally sourcing parts, conducting negotiations with vendors and directing the strategic activities of buyers. In addition you will direct the companies Inventory and Production Control Departments. You must be eligible to live and work in the US to be considered for this opportunity.
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: $140K, plus senior executives packageLeading OEM involved with design, manufacture and distribution of Power and Oil & Gas engineered products (Valves, Valve Automation, Pumps, Steam Traps, etc) is looking for a Global Head of Supply Chain.
Posted: Tue 15 Nov at 10:55 Expires: Sat 14 Jan at 10:55
LiveLead Buyer / Procurement Officer
In order to be considered for this Lead Buyer requirement you must have: • A relevant degree or equivalent. • A solid background of completing procurement activities and drawing up technical specifications relating to energy or infrastructure construction projects. • Demonstrable experience as a buyer on a pipeline (or similar) project relating to natural gas or an equivalent infrastructure project, where the total value of the project is €20,000,000 (minimum). • Excellent English language skills (written and spoken).
We are currently looking for an experienced Buyer / Procurement Officer take a lead position on a natural gas pipeline project. Location: Finland Rate: Negotiable depending on experience APPLY NOW! Please forward your CV for review.
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, OfficeSalary: NegotiableLong O Donnell is currently looking for an experienced Lead Buyer / Procurement Officer for a pipeline project in Finland.
Posted: Thu 03 Nov at 14:06 Expires: Mon 02 Jan at 14:06
- Supply Chain/Procurement Buyer/Purchasing Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Supply Chain Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Transport Jobs
- Supply Chain/Procurement Warehouse Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Supply Chain Procurement Jobs.