HSE Engineer - Statistics and Analysis
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Due to a major restructuring of several of my clients divisions the position of HSE Engineer has become available. The role is fulltime based in Jubail, Saudi Arabia. The job purpose is to support the HSE Department in fulfilling its obligations for effective monitoring and analysis of company HSE Performance and provide method of control and preventive measures
Salary: On Application
Working Locations: Site, Office, International
Posted: 18/01/2012 22:00:00
Expires: 18/03/2012 22:00:00
Key RequirementsBachelors Degree Any discipline, Engineering / Non-engineering and having
specialized courses in safety / HSE management.
Minimum of 3 months or 240 hours (accumulated) of basic HSE
courses and 40 hours of advanced HSE courses.
Job DescriptionPrepare the weekly, monthly & annual HSE Statistics and
Performance report for the separate divisions and the entire
? Analyze the trend of incidents or accidents and suggest appropriate
method of corrective and preventive measures to have effective
? Coordinate with related staffs in collecting the data details and
prepare adequate lessons learnt publications.
? Use the information gathered to create statistical models and
graphical representations’ for further dissemination.
? Support HSE department staff, Divisions and other Departments for
any HSE Statistics requirements (internal or external).
? Support in preparing department and company yearly target goals
and objectives specifically the HSE Performance Indicators.
? Support HSE department in preparing management presentations
related to HSE Performance and Statistics.
? Maintain HSE record-keeping and provide adequate documentation
on occupational monitoring activities.
? Maintain filing system on HSE Summary Reports (weekly, monthly
and annual), HSE Inspections & Audits reports, HSE Orientation /
Training records, Injury reports, MVA/MVI & Heavy Equipment
reports, Fire Incident, Serious Incidents, HSE Violations, IDO or Near
Miss Incidents, Male Nurse Summary reports, HSE Awards &
Recognitions, HSE Staffs Resumes, Man-hours, MSDS, HSE
Circulars / AVO, and other correspondences.
? Ensure that all HSE records are properly identified, filed, stored,
retained and disposed.
? Coordinate to all Division HSE staff for all weekly incident report and
Project HSE staff for various HSE document requirements.
? Coordinate all HSE related activities in consultation with the HSE
? Participate in any HSE inspection, audit, investigation and counseling
(if required) and provide appropriate recommendation.
Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project HSE
6 years exclusively in construction safety or industrial safety field.
Preferably having international / Saudi Aramco or Sabic Projects
experienced and special exposure and experience as Statistical Analyst.
Strong English speaking, reading and writing
Similar Jobs to HSE Engineer - Statistics and Analysis
LiveField Compliance Coordinator
Field Compliance Coordinator to join a major operative company based in Saudi Arabia.
We have an immediate requirement for an experienced Field Compliance Coordinator to join my clients Project Management organization based in Saudi Arabia.
The Project Management organization designs and constructs numerous multibillion dollar mega projects as well as many other oil and gas projects. The Project Management manages and executes projects from multiple offices geographically scattered throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- bachelor's degree in Engineering, Safety Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Science or related fields.
- 9 years of related safety/operational experience and/or training, preferably in the oil/gas or petrochemical industry, or in power distribution.
- must have knowledge or training in occupational health, safety and environmental compliance within power systems.
- Provide advice and consultation to department staff to assist them in maintaining a safe working environment in compliance with environmental/safety regulations, standards and practices.
- Identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices in the workplace. Undertake surveys to identify and evaluate occupational health, safety and environmental conditions.
- Conduct and coordinate on-site inspections to audit physical conditions and safe work practices.
- Provide advice and counsel concerning compliance with corporate safety regulation and procedures.
- Perform construction site and/or area safety inspections of department facilities and operations.
- Perform job site safety compliance inspections, including hazard analyses and safe work procedures, and prepare written reports and recommendations.
- Develop controls for identified hazards.
- Coordinate the implementation of controls from results of hazard analyses.
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the hazard control system, policies, and procedures and recommend changes that reflect improved opportunities to eliminate work place incidents and injuries.
- Prepare safety orientations, safety training and job site inspection procedures. Direct or assist in the development of specialized education and training materials. Conduct specialized safety and environmental training programs to communicate hazard control information.
- Assist local management in new employee occupational health, safety and environmental orientation.
- Participate in Safe Operations Committee meetings.
- Review and analyze injury, property damage, and statistical loss data and work with management to prepare comprehensive recommendations for corrective action to eliminate or minimize potential hazards
- Incorporate essential safety requirements in all purchasing and contracting actions.
- Recommend the purchase of safety equipment, related supplies, and personal protective equipment (PPE) in accordance with established company requirements.
- Maintain awareness of corporate safety and environmental requirements and make recommendations for their implementation.
- Assist management with monitoring adherence to department safety and environmental programs by employees and contractors.
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent salary, benefits and EXPAT package with Married or Single status availableOur advertisements use post-qualification experience/salary levels as a guide. However, we will consider applications from any candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to carry out the role. We welcome applications from candidates of all ages. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the country where the position is based.
Type: Long Term Contract / InternationalSalary: NegotiableField Compliance Coordinator to join a major operative company based in Saudi Arabia
We have an immediate requirement for an experienced Field Compliance Coordinator to join my clients Project Management organization based in Saudi Arabia
Posted: Fri 25 Jul at 17:00 Expires: Fri 22 Aug at 17:00
Bachelor degree / or post graduate degree in engineering and in relevant discipline; An internationally recognized safety qualification, e.g. NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent; A proven track record of registered OHSAS 18001 Auditor/Lead Auditor; Minimum of five years experience in either the Oil, Gas or Petrochemical industries; Knowledge of Inspection techniques in Oil, Gas and Industrial sector; *Knowledge of ionizing radiation hazards an advantage; *Excellent interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills; Highly motivated who believe in delivering results; Excellent communication in English (both written & spoken), Arabic will be added advantage; Computer skills, and experience with MS Office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of Health & Safety and Environmental Management System across the Arabian Peninsula with a unique group of oil and gas clients. Arabic speaker preferred.
Type: Staff or Contract / Site, InternationalSalary: NegotiableOur client is one of the world's largest oil and gas services corporations
Posted: Thu 24 Jul at 7:57 Expires: Mon 22 Sep at 7:57
- At least 10 years relevant experience
- Experience of Oil/Gas/Refinery projects
- Bachelor degree level qualification in relevant subject
- IOSH and/or NEBOSH
- Experience in working on Aramco projects
- Experience of working with EPC Companies
- Experience of working on camp based projects
- Ability to work well in a team and take a lead role when required
HSE Manager - Saudi Arabia An international EPC contractor is actively searching for a HSE Manager with an Oil/Gas/refinery background to join a them on a project in Saudi Arabia. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a highly successful global company who are committed to performance and delivery. To be suitable for this position you will need to have the following background: - At least 10 years relevant experience - Experience of Oil/Gas/Refinery projects - Bachelor degree level qualification in relevant subject - IOSH and/or NEBOSH - Experience in working on Aramco projects - Experience of working with EPC Companies - Experience of working on camp based projects - Ability to work well in a team and take a lead role when required In return you will be rewarded with a highly attractive salary package plus additional benefits which include; accommodation, rotation, medical insurance, flights and paid annual leave. If you want to take your career to the next level then this is the move for you. If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience then please apply by following the relevant links provided.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: $8000 - $15000 per annum + Flights+ Accommodation + Medical + RotationAn international EPC contractor is actively searching for a HSE Manager with an Oil/Gas/refinery background to join a them on a project in Saudi Arabia. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a highly successful global company who are committed to performance and delivery.
Posted: Wed 16 Jul at 7:00 Expires: Wed 13 Aug at 7:00
LiveEH & S Safety Observer
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a commissioning role on a major chemical or petrochemical project
- Degree Qualified or equivalent experience
- Spoken and written literacy in the English language
Provides fulltime personnel safety support to field work activities to ensure understanding of requirements and excellence in the safe execution of work. Working with the EHS Organization, this person will ensure all field work done by personnel is performed safely. This is to be accomplished through coaching and interacting with people in the field to ensure the safety of personnel, compliance to safety programs, and correcting unsafe behaviours and condition
Type: Staff or Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedONLY CANDIDATES FROM WESTERN EUROPE ARE INVITED TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLEWorking for a Leading International Contracting Group of Companies providing Mechanical, Electrical,Instrumentation,Fire Protection and Maintenance solutions to World Class Clients. The Group comprises of a number of engineering contracting companies which collectively can deliver the complete range of Engineering services. Working in the Eastern Province Jubail.
Posted: Thu 03 Jul at 0:00 Expires: Mon 01 Sep at 0:00
LiveSenior Technical Safety Engineer
Senior Technical Safety Engineer Saudi Arabia My client is an international consultancy that specializes in safety management, integrity management and risk management. They are actively searching for a Senior Technical Safety Engineer to join their growing teams in Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia. Duties and Responsibilities *QRA and BRA *Facilitating workshops such as HAZOPs, HAZIDs, What-Ifs etc *Developing/ coordinating production of HSE Cases, HEMP and Bowties *FERA, EERA and ESSA Studies *Develop of HSE Management System and procedures Requirements *Degree is relevant science or engineering discipline - chemical/ mechanical/ electrical *8+ years' experience related to oil and gas or petrochemical industries My client is offering a competitive salary in the region of 10,000 USD net plus additional benefits including medical insurance, air tickets and 30 days paid leave. If you are interested in a new opportunity and feel that you meet the above requirements, why wait and apply now!
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: NegotiableSenior Technical Safety Engineer Saudi Arabia My client is an international consultancy that specializes in safety management, integrity management and risk management. They are...
Posted: Wed 02 Jul at 7:00 Expires: Wed 30 Jul at 7:00