Sales Marketing Business Development Jobs
LiveBusiness Development Manager
One of our key clients is looking for the top Business Development Manager within the Oil, Gas, Refining, Petrochem, and related energy sectors. This inpidual will have experience and proven success for building relationships with Owners, Engineering firms, EPCs, OEMs, etc. Their primary focus will be on bringing in qualified, high value Construction and EPC opportunities to pursue. The BDM must be knowledgeable about the energy industry, possess real “Market Intelligence”, and have an active network of contacts within the industry. The successful inpidual must have a burning desire to be successful. Very competitive compensation package and is commensurate with experience. This position will be located in Houston, TX.
One of our key clients is looking for the top Business Development Manager within the Oil, Gas, Refining, Petrochem, and related energy sectors.
This inpidual will have experience and proven success for building relationships with Owners, Engineering firms, EPCs, OEMs, etc. Their primary focus will be on bringing in qualified, high value Construction and EPC opportunities to pursue. The BDM must be knowledgeable about the energy industry, possess real “Market Intelligence”, and have an active network of contacts within the industry.
The successful inpidual must have a burning desire to be successful. Very competitive compensation package and is commensurate with experience. This position will be located in Houston, TX.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: $100000 - $120000 per annumOne of our key clients is looking for the top Business Development Manager within the Oil, Gas, Refining, Petrochem, and related energy sectors.
This inpidual ...
Posted: Mon 05 Dec at 16:44 Expires: Mon 02 Jan at 16:44
LiveBusiness Development Officer - Marine/Oil & Gas
A University degree An MBA in Marketing would be an added advantage A minimum of 4 years’ experience in marine business development/marketing activities within Nigeria A good network within the Nigerian offshore marine industry Must be knowledgeable in vessel chartering Good interpersonal skills and able to work well with others in a fast-paced working environment Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills Excellent presentation and communication skills Strong negotiation skills Strong work ethics Honesty and professional integrity
Marine Business Development: - Builds close relationships with and develops new and prospective clients for Vessel Chartering - Retains a deep understanding of clients’ vessel carter requirements & opportunities - Markets vessels to respective principals of clients - Constantly scans the market for suitable vessel availability. - Monitors and reports market rates, vessel availability and in/out chartering fixtures - Reports market rates, vessel availability and in/out chartering fixtures Keeps in constant contact with brokers and owners and report regularly to Business Development Manager about actual positions, freight markets, trends and analysis. Vessel Chartering: - Responsible for vessel chartering activities, ensure profitable employment of managed/operated vessels. - Assists with budgeting and preparation of commercial tenders - Develops and implement marketing and chartering strategies to provide integrated services that meet clients’ requirements and provide sustainable income/growth for the company.
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: Not statedThe candidate would be responsible for marine intelligence gathering, business opportunity research, vessel chartering, contract documentation and client relationship management. The most suitable candidate would have worked in an Offshore Marine organization operating in Nigeria in a similar capacity and thus possesses knowledge of and relationships with key management personnel of international oil companies operating in Nigeria. The candidate would also be resident in Lagos.
Posted: Mon 05 Dec at 14:18 Expires: Fri 03 Feb at 14:18
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team in Portlethen. This position will be a key part of the team responsible for managing and growing the level of customers, new and aftermarket business in the UK.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but other duties may be assigned.
- Pre tender sales activities and responding to customer enquiries via customer visits and over the phone from external and internal customers.
- Forecasting customer business levels and advising inventory forecast requirements to ensure customer schedules are supported
- Assist customers with technical and commercial support using the systems and sales tools available within the corporation
- Will be responsible for maintaining and growing Inter-company, International and domestic sales associated to UK based customers.
- Must be able to travel as needed to assist customers/ representatives and distributors with all their needs
- Must be self motivated and have consistent attendance
- Must be able to follow company HSE and compliance policies
Proven knowledge of Surface equipment including wellheads and trees.
Able to communicate clearly verbally and in writing internally and externally.
Multi-tasked and able to cope with changing priorities
Teamwork (ability and willingness to work with all levels of the organization)
Personal computer proficiency (Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and working knowledge of PowerPoint and Access). Additional training will be provided to suitable applicant.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedWe currently have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team in Portlethen. This position will be a key part of the team responsible for managing and growing t...
Posted: Wed 16 Nov at 10:00 Expires: Wed 14 Dec at 10:00
LiveBusiness Development Manager North America
- Five-year experience in company selling ball valves for Oil&Gas market - Good knowledge of customer’s technical specifications - Good knowledge of English language - Willingness to move abroad - Good negotiation skills - Result-oriented approach - Good communication skills
The candidate will deal with the sales manager in Italy. He is required to develop the business of assigned areas achieving the set sales targets. Key responsibilities & duties ESSENTIAL - Five-year experience in company selling ball valves for Oil&Gas market - Good knowledge of customer’s technical specifications - Good knowledge of English language DESIRABLE - Willingness to move abroad - Good negotiation skills - Result-oriented approach - Good communication skills Reporting to: Sales Manager Location: District of Milan Type of contract: determined according to candidate’s experience
Type: Long Term Contract / Office, InternationalSalary: Not statedWe are an Italian manufacturing company of ball valves for Oil&Gas market. Our company has doubled in size over the last five years; therefore, we are looking for a candidate for our commercial department.
Posted: Fri 28 Oct at 11:41 Expires: Tue 27 Dec at 11:41
LiveBusiness Development Director
• Role holder will have a relevant engineering/technical or related business degree level qualification or documented equivalent relevant work experience and demonstrate the attitude and competence required to be successful in the role. • Ideally with a proven background of representing international companies, with a range of products this person must demonstrate a clear understanding of the BD and sales process. • Role holder will need to forge close working relationships with technical contributors and be able to influence support and input to the BD process. • In addition, he/she may be made responsible for the appointment of a suitable BD support team and training that team on an on-going basis. • Excellent interpersonal, management and reporting skills. • Strong working knowledge of MS Office products and CRM systems (ideally Salesforce). • Strong customer focus with a can-do approach. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to network effectively. • Commercially focused. • Strong work ethic and passion for the business. • Committed, a team player, enthusiastic, reliable, loyal and flexible with a positive attitude. • Confident presenter. • Results orientated. • Self-management, pursuing business objectives in an organised and efficient manner. • Excellent knowledge of BD, sales and marketing techniques and strategy. • Excellent English language skills both verbal and written. • Willing and able to undertake frequent periods of domestic and international travel
• Focal Point for all external BD delivery and reporting. • Convey a professional image of the Company at all times. • Understand what and where the current market is and identify new areas for the product. • Promote the company to existing and potential customers on a global basis. • Maintain a customer target list and pursuit plans, with visibility of all potential projects for company products over a rolling 3 to 5 year period. • Represent the company at trade shows, exhibitions, workshops conventions and other networking opportunities as appropriate. • Demonstrate leadership and responsibility for driving the BD process. Ensure BD team members clearly understand their inpidual responsibilities and targets • Responsible for managing the function planning and budget process • Be sufficiently familiar with the technical aspect of the company products and their application. Ensure team members are also adequately briefed. • Maintains the overall BD organisation structure and how they will be managed. • Regularly monitors and drives the progression of all BD leads and is in regular communication with and providing direction to BD teams • Oversees all aspects of any technical support required to ensure potential clients are adequately advised in a timely manner. • Ensure all BD targets and progress is fully reported. Where BD targets are lost, investigate and determine reasons why and implement any corrective actions where appropriate. Communicate lessons learned to all team members. • Sets and clearly communicates the performance standards required to achieve BD success. Ensures team members are adequately performance managed. • Provide detailed feedback on all activities including marketing information to company management in the form of contact reports, detailed reports, sales forecasts, business plans etc. • Commit to the support of tenders by providing client/project insight and commercial support as necessary.
Type: Staff / Office, InternationalSalary: Not statedThe role of Business Development (BD) Director is to identify, develop and secure the sale of company products and related services. The post holder and his/her team will primarily focus on the upstream Oil and Gas market both offshore and onshore. Key to success will be the inpidual’s ability to develop and manage a highly effective business development/sales team, clearly determining the relative size of the market and thoroughly qualify opportunities. Manage communication & information flows regarding opportunities, bids and contract negotiations between the clients, the proposals te...
Posted: Thu 20 Oct at 16:41 Expires: Mon 19 Dec at 16:41
- Sales/Marketing Business Development Jobs
- Sales/Marketing Marketing Jobs
- Sales/Marketing Retail Sales Jobs
- Sales/Marketing Sales Engineer Jobs
- Sales/Marketing Technical Sales Jobs
- Sales/Marketing Telesales Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Sales Marketing Business Development Jobs.