Sales Marketing Business Development Jobs
LiveProduct Specialist - Freight Data
This role could suit ex-traders, or editorial executives who are covering the freight marketplace. You'll have a good understanding of what is going on, you'll be able to talk credibly with prospects and you will give excellent product demonstrations. The successful candidate would also have the opportunity to work with clients in getting market feedback (prospects/clients), help enhance/develop new products and develop marketing materials. It’s a startup which means there’s plenty of scope to get involved and help grow with the business.
Due to growth, we are hiring a senior product specialist. This role can be based anywhere in Europe and you will be home-based, with support from the USA. As a product specialist, you will speak with traders and demonstrate our client’s product. You will answer client questions, acting as a market expert for their freight data products. You will have strong understanding of oil freight data and give clients insight into where there may be hedging strategies.
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: £55,000Our client is a New York headquartered startup operating in the commodities space. They have a unique dataset that is of great value to commodities traders.
Posted: Mon 24 Oct at 11:35 Expires: Mon 07 Nov at 11:35
LiveRegional Business Development Manager - Gas Compression
Arabic Speaker with 12 years of experience in business within the Gas Compression & Gas Processing sectors. You will be target sales driven with good knowledge and experience of the Gas Compression, Gas Processing industry sector The BDM will head up the department initially, growing a team to work alongside will be part of your responsibility Previous experience of working in the Middle East would be ideal
You will be responsible for bringing on new business within the Gas Compression & Gas Processing sectors. Experience of dealing with bid proposals & tenders will be part of your job role. Knowledge and experience of working with EPC companies ideally you will have experience of working across the GCC region.
Type: Staff / Office, InternationalSalary: AED 50000 per monthHays Oil and Gas are working together with a global supplier to the Oil and Gas market. My client provides aftermarket support for equipment & systems related to the Wellhead & Pipeline industry, focussing on Gas Compression, Gas Processing, Retrofit etc. Due to company expansion my client now requires a Business Development Manager to join the organisation based in Abu Dhabi. Hays Oil and Gas are working together with a global supplier to the Oil and Gas market. My client provides aftermarket support for equipment & systems related to the Wellhead & Pipeline in...
Posted: Mon 24 Oct at 10:42 Expires: Mon 07 Nov at 10:42
LiveBusiness Development Director
• Role holder will have a relevant engineering/technical or related business degree level qualification or documented equivalent relevant work experience and demonstrate the attitude and competence required to be successful in the role. • Ideally with a proven background of representing international companies, with a range of products this person must demonstrate a clear understanding of the BD and sales process. • Role holder will need to forge close working relationships with technical contributors and be able to influence support and input to the BD process. • In addition, he/she may be made responsible for the appointment of a suitable BD support team and training that team on an on-going basis. • Excellent interpersonal, management and reporting skills. • Strong working knowledge of MS Office products and CRM systems (ideally Salesforce). • Strong customer focus with a can-do approach. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to network effectively. • Commercially focused. • Strong work ethic and passion for the business. • Committed, a team player, enthusiastic, reliable, loyal and flexible with a positive attitude. • Confident presenter. • Results orientated. • Self-management, pursuing business objectives in an organised and efficient manner. • Excellent knowledge of BD, sales and marketing techniques and strategy. • Excellent English language skills both verbal and written. • Willing and able to undertake frequent periods of domestic and international travel
• Focal Point for all external BD delivery and reporting. • Convey a professional image of the Company at all times. • Understand what and where the current market is and identify new areas for the product. • Promote the company to existing and potential customers on a global basis. • Maintain a customer target list and pursuit plans, with visibility of all potential projects for company products over a rolling 3 to 5 year period. • Represent the company at trade shows, exhibitions, workshops conventions and other networking opportunities as appropriate. • Demonstrate leadership and responsibility for driving the BD process. Ensure BD team members clearly understand their inpidual responsibilities and targets • Responsible for managing the function planning and budget process • Be sufficiently familiar with the technical aspect of the company products and their application. Ensure team members are also adequately briefed. • Maintains the overall BD organisation structure and how they will be managed. • Regularly monitors and drives the progression of all BD leads and is in regular communication with and providing direction to BD teams • Oversees all aspects of any technical support required to ensure potential clients are adequately advised in a timely manner. • Ensure all BD targets and progress is fully reported. Where BD targets are lost, investigate and determine reasons why and implement any corrective actions where appropriate. Communicate lessons learned to all team members. • Sets and clearly communicates the performance standards required to achieve BD success. Ensures team members are adequately performance managed. • Provide detailed feedback on all activities including marketing information to company management in the form of contact reports, detailed reports, sales forecasts, business plans etc. • Commit to the support of tenders by providing client/project insight and commercial support as necessary.
Type: Staff / Office, InternationalSalary: Not statedThe role of Business Development (BD) Director is to identify, develop and secure the sale of company products and related services. The post holder and his/her team will primarily focus on the upstream Oil and Gas market both offshore and onshore. Key to success will be the inpidual’s ability to develop and manage a highly effective business development/sales team, clearly determining the relative size of the market and thoroughly qualify opportunities. Manage communication & information flows regarding opportunities, bids and contract negotiations between the clients, the proposals te...
Posted: Thu 20 Oct at 16:41 Expires: Mon 19 Dec at 16:41
LiveInside Sales and Service Representative
To be considered suitable for this position, you will have minimum of 1 to 2 years previous customer service experience, possess a winning attitude, and demonstrate a strong work ethic and personal commitment to get the job done. You will require excellent communications skills and superior interpersonal, problem solving and customer service skills to effectively build relationships. Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of industrial and or safety tools. Possession of a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle and completion of High School Diploma/Post-Secondary education or equivalent work experience is required.
As the Inside Sales and Service Representative, your job is to support growth of branch business by driving profitable sales growth and customer service through understanding customer needs and providing solutions for their businesses. Your main objective will be to provide outstanding customer service, building excellent relationships and becoming your customer’s “go to” person. You will sell a persified line of products via phone, fax, email and all over-the-counter, promoting Private Brands, NTS and eCommerce channels whenever possible. You will be responsible for the sales of a persified line of products through various channels, including telephone and e-commerce, by promoting company products and services to customers and providing substitutions where required. You will also support the sales team through up selling, service, pricing, delivery and inventory inquiries and reviewing open orders and backorders on a daily basis.
Type: Staff / Site, OfficeSalary: based on experienceInside Sales and Service Representative, Fort McMurray, Global leader in business to business distribution
Posted: Wed 28 Sep at 19:35 Expires: Sun 27 Nov at 19:35
1. Sales experience, particularly securing appointments via phone, and social media. 2. Microsoft office. If you cannot operate in Word and Excel – do not apply. 3. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. 4. Learn technical detail, identify operational process and communicate solution requirements with engineering, operational and financial support staffs 5. Common knowledge and comfortable use of social media 6. Swagger
1. Research companies, people, and projects. 2. Make 40-100 calls a week or enough to secure the following weeks appointments. 3. Set Appointments and get to the NO during those appointments. 4. Identify client requirements and opportunities. 5. Eliminate zero chance or “no go” customers. 6. Create, modify and deliver presentations on GLX capabilities. 7. Gain Orders. 8. Gain Referrals. 9. Fully utilize the CRM system. 10. Write effectively and technically proficient proposals. 11. Communicate and learn the technical engineering aspects of what we do. 12. Overbook and exceed self-expectations. 13. Communicate through social media. 14. Set Goals and Exceed those Goals.
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: $75,000 to $90,000 base with commission package.We are seeking a salesperson to pursue Automation & Control Engineering services to the industries we serve. Energy, Agriculture, and Food & Beverage.
Posted: Tue 20 Sep at 14:49 Expires: Sat 19 Nov at 14:49
LiveRegional Sales Manager (Hose)
Must have prior experience of Fluid Power products and ideally a demonstrable experience in Oil & Gas industry.
BASIC PURPOSE AND FUNCTION: The Regional Sales Manager’s primary responsibility is to ensure regional sales budgets and objectives are achieved in the region, thus positively impacting the financial performance of the region. It is expected this will be accomplished through the use of sales tools and policies provided by the Company and by maintaining and motivating an effective sales force. Responsible for developing and maintaining sound customer and prospect relationships and possesses an overall awareness of activities within the region that affects or could potentially affect Gates ability to sell product in the marketplace. Contributes to meet the profitability goals through the implementation of product pricing and profit strategies for assigned markets. POSITION DIMENSIONS (SCOPE) (e.g., reporting structure, personnel responsibility, decision-making authority, budget responsibility): The Regional Sales Manager reports to the Regional Management and is responsible for both Fluid Power products. Responsible for sales budgets and controls the expense budgets within their area. Has decision–making authority within established guidelines, policies and budgets. Has responsibility for development and implementation of strategic and tactical plans within the assigned market. CONTACTS (internal/external: frequency, level and nature of) : Contacts management of all assigned customers Distributors, end-users and IOE’s within the region. Regular contact with all levels of Gates support departments (Finance, Manufacturing, Product Control, Distribution, Technical and Marketing is required as well as senior managers and officers of the company) Must be in tune to conditions and changes within the region, which requires development of information sources among customers, prospects, and other industry personnel. Contact with Industry associations. Regular contact with (potential) distributors and other customers expected. OTHER (% travel, working conditions, unusual work schedules): Works out of home or local regional facility if available. Extensive travel is required up to 60% of the time. Travel is dictated by business conditions but usually will be in the field calling on customers, and prospects. Must be able to perform physical elements associated with the job, including inspecting our products in not-easily accessible locations. SKILLS (manual, self expression, planning, organizing): Must be a self-starter that has the ability to motivate and lead others. Effective communication – written, verbal and interpersonal as well as selling skills are necessary to properly function in the position. Detailed knowledge of products and market and the ability to convey such to others. Needs to possess ability to organize activities and be able to manage and function well during times of unexpected events. Must be self directed, self-motivated and able to work and make decisions with limited direction. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE (minimum required): College degree or equivalent experience with technical / management ability required. A minimum of five years of Industrial or O&G experience associated with the marketing or sales of products similar to those manufactured by Gates. Must be a English native speaker. Experience in O&G industry preferable.
Type: Staff / InternationalSalary: Not statedThe Regional Sales Manager’s primary responsibility is to ensure regional sales budgets and objectives are achieved in the region.
Posted: Thu 15 Sep at 7:34 Expires: Mon 14 Nov at 7:34
LiveBusiness Development Manager
An experienced business development executive with a successful track record in developing new business with prime contractors and system integrators. Good knowledge of ship or submarine combat systems would be advantageous. A goal orientated, self-starter, able to initiate and develop customer contacts, co-ordinate and lead customer campaigns, generating business opportunities and converting them to orders Inpidual must be tenacious, confident and have good communications skills, both written and oral.
Develop relationships with MOD UK and BAES and so ensure that their products are included in future platform solutions. Develop long term relationships with international ship/submarine builders and Combat System Integrators to ensure that their products are included in future platform solutions. Through strong and effective account management behaviours, identify and develop opportunities for equipment upgrades, updates and enhancements. To lead and coordinate opportunity capture and bidding activities, drawing upon company process and internal technical and commercial resources. To integrate with the Business Development team and liaise with internal engineering teams across sites to achieve business plan objectives. To provide regular communication and briefing on developing opportunities. To represent the organisation at trade shows and industry events in the UK and overseas.
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: AttractiveOur client are a major Systems Engineering & Assessment organisation, they currently have an opportunity for a BDM to join their team. Key responsibility will be to build strong relationships within the organisation and act as a “go to” provider of particular combat system equipment. In addition you will develop close relationships with stakeholders in the broader UK market, positioning the organisation for research, customer advice and system development opportunities. You will be aware of naval platform build programmes worldwide and contribute to the broader strategy to develop i...
Posted: Wed 31 Aug at 15:41 Expires: Sun 30 Oct at 15:41
LiveBusiness Development Manager
To identify business opportunities through business development customer contact and Key Account activities. To lead opportunity capture and bidding activities, drawing upon company process and resources. To establish commercial relationships with other companies that are beneficial to the organisation in the pursuit of new business. To interact effectively with our engineers in the development of compelling technical solutions to meet customer requirements. To provide regular communication and briefing on developing opportunities. To attend trade shows and industry events in the UK and overseas. Candidate Profile: Demonstrable track record of success in winning and developing business at all levels of the defence supply chain. Knowledge of a broad range of underwater naval systems and sensors would be an advantage. Has a mixture of people and technical skills that builds effective relationships with customers. Ability to evolve customer requirements and communicate these to engineering teams to develop viable solutions. A goal orientated, self-starter, able to initiate and develop customer contacts, identifying and generating business opportunities and converting them to orders. Inpidual must be tenacious, confident and have good communications skills, both written and oral.
The role relates primarily to development of business covering their portfolio of underwater products, engineered solutions and support services. The successful candidate will establish and develop strong relationships with our principle customers: the UK MOD, its various agencies, research organisations, prime contractors and system integrators. Through your extensive customer interactions you will identify business opportunities and liaise with our engineers to develop and present compelling solutions. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to nurture opportunities from initial capture through to contract award. You will be a key component of our business development team, reporting to the Maritime Defence Business Development Executive.
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: ArractiveWe have an opportunity for a Business Development Manager, to develop and win new business for a major Systems Engineer & Assessment organisation, in the British and international naval defence markets.
Posted: Wed 31 Aug at 12:08 Expires: Sun 30 Oct at 12:08
- Sales/Marketing Business Development Jobs
- Sales/Marketing Marketing Jobs
- Sales/Marketing Sales Engineer Jobs
- Sales/Marketing Telesales Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Sales Marketing Business Development Jobs.