Sales Marketing Business Development Jobs
LiveSales Engineer - Process and Pipeline Testing
I am very pleased announce that I am representing a Qatar based client . My client is looking for a Sales Engineer to actively search out and secure product sales and services opportunities. Our client carries out maintenance, repair and modification services of oil & gas pipework and pipeline infrastructures, ensuring they meet all safety and environmental standards, enhance safety & environmental performance, ultimately to reduce plant downtime They are seeking a Sales Engineer with experience selling maintenance and testing solutions, they are looking for a proven sales person to help them increase their product market share, some of your other duties will include: *To build a comprehensive customer contacts register *To identify potential applications for STATS products and services. *To promote products and services on *To ensure all customer enquiries or grievances are dealt with *To provide customers and potential customers with product support and advice. *Resolve any complaints or issues. In order to be considered for this opportunity you should have experience and knowledge in: *Oil and Gas Industry *Mechanical or engineering background. *Experience or knowledge of process piping systems and infrastructure. *Experience of piping system maintenance and repair. *Basic understanding of pressure testing requirements. *Project Engineering experience. *Experience in customer / client facing role. *Experience in consultancy or support and advice role. *Sound geographical knowledge. Our client is looking for a talented inpidual who is able to work on their own initiative, have good Interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to form good customer relationships. Paying - $5000 usd / accommodation, medical cover and family status if needed. Don't miss out … apply today
Type: Long Term Contract / OffshoreSalary: $10000 - $11000 per annumI am very pleased announce that I am representing a Qatar based client . My client is looking for a Sales Engineer to actively search out and secure product sales and services oppo...
Posted: Fri 11 Jul at 14:00 Expires: Fri 08 Aug at 14:00
LiveKey Account Manager
Main Responsibilities: - Proactively manage existing customer relationships, with an emphasis on identifying additional opportunities within those customer accounts. - Implement key account management through the further development of key account plans and strategies, including agreeing targets and growth objectives, and deliver against those targets and objectives. - Manage and review the performance of plans, forecasts, budgets and objectives for key accounts adopting a proactive approach to resolve issues and maximise performance. - Ensure prompt follow up on new leads and referrals from field activity and other colleagues and communicate new product and service opportunities to new and existing clients. - Gather and communicate business intelligence gained relating to key accounts, the market and competitor landscape, creating the platform to displace competitors and identify new opportunities which will strengthen the client's brand as the global market leader. Person Specification: - Proven sales experience within the oil and gas or marine sectors. - While a degree in an engineering discipline is desirable, candidates with an equivalent educational and experiential mix will also be considered. - Must have thorough technical and commercial knowledge of the subsea industry. - Ability to proactively manage client relationships from initial approach to order closing and ongoing client relationship management. - Display strong interpersonal, relationship development and negotiating skills, outstanding commercial awareness and good all round business acumen. Well organised and decisive with excellent communication skills, capable of successfully operating in a technically challenging, customer focused, service orientated environment.
Type: Long Term Contract / InternationalSalary: negotiableReporting to the Commercial Director, the primary function of this role is to drive sales and business development activities in the EMEA region by adopting a pro-active approach to sustain and deliver new business growth, and to maximise opportunities with the existing client base.
Posted: Mon 07 Jul at 9:00 Expires: Mon 04 Aug at 9:00
LiveSouthwest Regional Sales Manager
- Proven success and meaningful results selling into the oil and gas industry in the Southwestern U.S. region is a must. Strong skills in developing and maintaining relationships.
- Experience with software related products or services is ideal. Not equipment or components
- Broad and deep knowledge of the oil and gas industry. Exposure to training and staff development a major plus.
- Ability to speak Spanish is extremely desirable.
- Experience in or exposure to training and computer based training is a plus
- Able to work independently to plan and implement sales programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or authorized to work in the U.S.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop new customers and expand business from existing customers in Houston and the Southwest U.S.
- Call on new potential customers to introduce IHRDC’s products and services and manage new opportunities at the regional level.
- Develop and execute plans to expand sales with existing clients and customers through cross selling and up-selling.
- Maintain and promote regular customer contact with existing clients to ensure client satisfaction and to promote additional business. Strengthen relationships.
- Work closely and cooperatively to coordinate activities with company’s Business Unit Managers and other Regional Sales Managers worldwide.
- Attend appropriate local industry meetings and conferences.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Department in Boston to ensure consistent efforts.
- Prepare monthly sales and marketing reports directly and through the regular use and updating of the Salesforce tool.
- Participate cooperatively with other regional managers in pursuing international sales and marketing opportunities.
Type: Staff Positions / Office, SiteSalary: Not statedThe Regional Sales Manager for the Southwest U.S. will be responsible for marketing and selling full line of training and learning products, software and services to existing and new customers in the Oil and Gas industry in the Southwest Region of the U.S. Candidates will be located in Houston, Texas. Experience selling into the Upstream or Midstream sectors of the International Oil and Gas industry is a requirement.
Posted: Wed 11 Jun at 0:00 Expires: Sun 10 Aug at 0:00
- Sales/Marketing Business Development Jobs
- Sales/Marketing Marketing Jobs
- Sales/Marketing Public Relations Jobs
- Sales/Marketing Sales Engineer Jobs
- Sales/Marketing Technical Sales Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Sales Marketing Business Development Jobs.