Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger Norway
Logistics Lead Our client is a fast developing subsea contractor. Due to recent project awards they are looking to hire an experienced Logistics Lead on a 6 month contract initially with an option to either extend or go permanent. The logistic Lead shall support the Procurement & Logistic Manager's efforts to develop the procurement and logistic department services. The relevant consultant shall be familiar with and ensure that all logistics activities are carried out in accordance with the company' policies To be suitable for this position you will need to have the following background: *Educated to a degree/Master level or Mater in logistic is preferred, although attainment of other recognised qualifications would be acceptable if combined with suitable experience *Minimun 5 year experience in International Logistic import/export work *Minimun 10 years experience in Logistic work *Oral and written communication skills in English, (French and Norwegian will be an advantage) Key responsibilities will include: *Be responsible for Company Import/Export processes/activities and follow up of these *Be responsible for Company Custom relations *Ensure that correct procedures, processes, manuals etc. are in place for all regions. *Ensure that necessary updates are done when required *Ensuring procedures are in line with Company policies, HSEQ requirements and government rules and regulations *Follow up of any logistics non-conformities. *Identify and implement improvements. *Participate in development of "Scope of work" for logistics sub-contractors. *Provide assistance and guidance on logistical issues. *Keep Procurement & Logistics Manager informed. *Provide training of new logistics personnel. *Be familiar with the Company`s procurement procedures *Participate in development of Procurement & Logistics method of co-operation *Travel to the client locations to follow up and set up Logistics function In return you will be rewarded with an excellent opportunity If you want to take your career to the next level this is the move for you. If you feel that this is the sort of opportunity that fits your credentials; working for a reputable company then please apply now
Type: Short Term Contract / OfficeSalary: NeotiableLogistics Lead
Our client is a fast developing subsea contractor. Due to recent project awards they are looking to hire an experienced Logistics Lead on a 6 month contract initially with an option to either extend or go permanent.
The logistic Lead shall support the Procurement & Logistic Manager's efforts to develop the procurement and logistic department services.
Posted: Thu 18 Dec at 7:00 Expires: Thu 15 Jan at 7:00
LiveUK Compliance Lead
- Experience with follow-up of engineering/construction contractors
- Co-operational and communication abilities
- Structured, systematic and target driven with well-defined goals
- Multi discipline understanding
- High HSE and ethical standards
- Ability to handle high work load
- Mobile to Stavanger and Korea
UK Compliance Lead Mariner FSU is based in the FSU Delivery Engineering Team and Task Manager is Stavanger-based Tight collaboration is required with the Mariner FSU Site team.Compliance Manager Mariner FSU must have experience from similar previous positions with good knowledge of the UK Authority requirements for all parts of the Mariner FSU incl. Bouy & mooring system.
The main responsibility is to ensure that the Mariner FSU is delivered and documented according to UK requirements. This will include, a.o., the following subtasks:
Ensure that ClientTeam and Contractor is familiar with and do follow up according to UK Authority requirements
Ensure that all necessary documentation is developed and delivered within area of responsibility
Plan and coordinate monitoring activities related to UK compliance issues
ICP coordinator for the Mariner FSU & bouy mooring system
Cooperate with the Safety Case Contractor
Cooperate with the Mariner Facility UK Compliance Lead and ICP contract Company Representative
Type: Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedCompliance LeadMariner facilityFSUUKCSStavangerOffice based
Posted: Tue 09 Dec at 0:00 Expires: Sat 07 Feb at 0:00
Qualifications and Experience:
• Previous HSEQ experience
• Previous experience in implementing management systems e.g. ISO 9001:2008
• Previous oil and gas industry experience
• Must be fluent in both Norwegian and English
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure implementation and compliance with the company's HSEQ policies to prevent accidents and non-conformities
• Attend HSEQ internal and external meetings and provide professional advice and guidance to all parties concerned
• Support the HSEQ policies to promote good safety culture and continuous improvement within HSEQ
• Implement and maintain ISO 9001/14001 HSAS and 18001 management systems
• Assist the management team in setting safety objectives and targets for the company
• Implement and maintain system for selection and control of suppliers
• Support the implementation of 5s improvement system throughout the company
• Monitor and improve waste management through reduction, reuse and recycling
• Conduct safety inspections and internal/external audits
• Deliver internal HSEQ training and presentations
Type: Staff / Office, SiteSalary: Not statedHSEQ Advisor position in Norway with an oil and gas service company.
Posted: Wed 03 Dec at 0:00 Expires: Sun 01 Feb at 0:00
LiveSeismic & Well Data Manager, Stavanger, Norway
Positions will be based on-site at various clients in and around Stavanger, which include super-major oil & gas operators, where you will be working on industry leading data management projects. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years data management experience, preferably both well & seismic, coupled with a strong technical knowledge of subsurface applications such as the Landmark and Schlumberger suite. You should be comfortable in handling all aspects of seismic and well data management in Linux and NT environments. Ideally, you will have a geoscience degree. Responsibilities will include importing, exporting, transfer and reformatting of seismic data such as 2D, 3D & 4D seismic data, and of well data. You will be expected to work extensively within the UNIX/Linux environment. This is a client facing role therefore it is important that you maintain and develop regular contact with customers and liaise with them directly to facilitate most efficient delivery of service requirements. As you will be based on client site, software packages will vary, therefore you will working with multiple data management applications including but not limited to, petrel, studio, techlog, openworks, seisworks, & kingdom. These are permanent positions and competitive salaries / packages are on offer for the right candidates. For more information about this role please contact our London office
Type: Long Term Contract / InternationalSalary: Not statedPositions will be based on-site at various clients in and around Stavanger, which include super-major oil & gas operators, where you will be working on industry leading data ma...
Posted: Tue 02 Dec at 9:00 Expires: Tue 30 Dec at 9:00
LiveSenior Geomodelling Specialist
A multinational E&P that is Germany's largest producer of crude oil and natural gas is actively seeking a Senior Geomodelling specialist to join their business. This operator has been active in the extraction of natural resources for 120 years, and in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas for over 80 years.
My client focuses on selected core regions where the company has built up a high level of regional and technological expertise. These are Europe, Russia, North Africa, South America, and increasingly the Middle East region. The company wants to expand its business further with exploration and production, selected partnerships, innovation and technological competence. Today it employs c. 2,500 staff worldwide from 40 nations and is now Germany's largest, internationally active crude oil and natural gas producer.
As a Senior Geomodeling Specialist with this operator, you will be involved in framing, building and reviewing integrated reservoir models. The position requires documented knowledge in a broad range of methods across geoscientific disciplines which are necessary to build integrated static reservoir models. These must include the application of common stratigraphic methods, the application of structural geology technologies, geostatistics and geophysical reservoir characterization. Beyond providing the common geological and geophysical background for the static model the specialist will work with petrophysicist and reservoir engineers to generate fully integrated reservoir models in closely linked teams. Together with the involved disciplines the geomodeler will set up uncertainty tables and build integrated uncertainty workflows for prediction and history matching. The geoscientist will be involved in improving and/or initiate corporate best practice approaches. With intimate knowledge of the numerical principals of modeling software the candidate will support the E&P Technology group in seeking new innovative concepts and methods in reservoir modeling technologies. As part of E&P technology team the candidate will initiate new technology projects and will be part of the company's reservoir characterization and modeling skill pool.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Plan, frame, carry out and review integrated reservoir modeling projects
* Work in a senior position in a team of experienced reservoir modellers
* Applying advanced methods of geological modelling
* Support the definition of operational needs for reservoir models in exploration and development studies including core analysis and studies
* Participate in improving and/or initiating corporate best practice approaches in geological modeling and reservoir characterization
* Support and initiate collaboration with partners to develop and apply new technologies
Key Skills / Knowledge Requirements:
* Understanding of numerical methods in reservoir modeling
* Definition of flow units and water saturation modeling
* Geostatistics and other methods for modeling geological facies at reservoir scale
* Representation of complex structures in reservoir grids
* Development of new uncertainty workflows
* Extended Experience in at least one major geological modeling package (Petrel, RMS, GOCAD/SKUA)
* Basics of reservoir engineering and reservoir development
* Analysis and definition of key uncertainties
* Structural geology
* Geophyscial and petrophysical reservoir characterization
* Basics of Petrophysics and knowledge of rocktyping methods
* Diploma, MSc or PhD with a proven record in geological modelling
* Experience in E&P business or related jobs (>5 years).
This position boasts a particularly impressive salary which can be discussed in further detail.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Owen Evans for a confidential discussion.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £60000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + packageA multinational E&P that is Germany's largest producer of crude oil and natural gas is actively seeking a Senior Geomodelling specialist to join their business. This operator h...
Posted: Thu 27 Nov at 18:00 Expires: Thu 25 Dec at 18:00
LiveEngineering Manager, Projects
Vi søker etter en kandidat som har litt «entreprenør» i seg og som i motsetning til å være redd for utfordringer virkelig motiveres av dette. Vi søker en kandidat som ønsker å være med på noe spennende for et firma med vekstplaner og store ambisjoner. - Utdannelse til Bachelor nivå (kan kompenseres med lengre erfaring) - Sorte disipliner - Erfaring med multi-disipline modifikasjonsprosjekter - Gode norsk og engelsk kunnskaper
I denne stillingen vil arbeidsoppgavene være varierende og spennende. Det vil si at en arbeidsdag aldri vil være lik dagen før. Du vil hele tiden få være med på å påvirke og samtidig komme med ideer som er med på å gjøre vår kunde og deres tjenester til markedsledende. - Daglig kontakt og rapportering til kundeansvarlig - Lede og koordinere alle ingeniøraktiviteter i prosjektet - Ansvar for alle prosedyrer og instruksjoner - Kontraktrevurderinger - Tett samarbeid med disiplinledere - Godkjenne teknisk dokumentasjon - Verifisere samt godkjenne bruk av resurser - Oppfølgning av kostnadsutvikling og budsjett Vår kunde kan tilby en rekke goder med denne stillingen. Det OG-S mener skiller seg ut med denne stillingen er følgende: - Overtidsbetaling ? - 1 uke ekstra ferie i året ? - Arbeide for et firma i sterk vekst med klare planer og målsetninger ? - Likesinnede ansatte med store ambisjoner ? - Raske beslutninger internt i bedriften
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: 850 - 950 000 NOKØnsker du å være med å påvirke samt være en viktig brikke innenfor den videre suksessen hos en arbeidsgiver? Det er ikke alle som nødvendigvis ønsker dette, men vi søker dem som virkelig ønsker å være med på å skape noe. På vegne av Semco Maritime, søker vi nå etter en erfaren og dyktig Prosjektingeniør med bakgrunn / erfaring fra sorte disipliner. Vi søker en kandidat som har god multi-disiplin erfaring og som virkelig ønsker gode og store utfordringer i sin hverdag
Posted: Thu 23 Oct at 20:46 Expires: Mon 22 Dec at 20:46
-Higher Technical Education or relevant experience - Good communication and leadership skills with the ability to motivate inpiduals and teams - Knowledge of well completion and intervention principles and operations - Good knowledge of QHSE and ability to use the Company´s QA systems and procedures - Ability to- and interest in acquiring a detailed understanding of the company`s tools, technologies & and the applications the tools are used for - Proficient in the English language - Excellent planning ability and implementation capacity - -- Technically and analytical oriented.
- Manage the Norway engineering department in accordance with the company agreed plans and strategies - Responsible for being the company´s “technical ambassador” externally towards customers, technical forums, suppliers and business partners - Actively participate in strategic planning and assist the General Manager in budgeting and resource planning - Overall responsible for planning and implement engineering projects in the company - Responsibility for the Engineering Department budget and reporting - Represent Norway engineering in the company`s Global engineering management team, and play an active part in ensuring that Norway engineering activitities Our client will be interviewing for this position more or less immediately. Initially you will attend an informal and confidential meeting with the client before both parts will decide whether to move into a more formal interview stage. This will therefore give you a good opportunity to learn more about the company and the role. This is one of the outstanding positions in the current market place in Stavanger and we highly encourage you to apply. Our client have a good salary and bonus structure and can offer you an excellent work environment.
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: ca.900 000 NOK - 1000 000 NOKOG-S have secured an excellent position with a small to medium sized well services company in Stavanger, experiencing great growth both here in Norway and abroad. This is a company that is highly reputable and whom retains their staff very well indeed. A “must consider” position if you have the relevant background. The client focuses on Specialised Completion and Intervention Solutions and are a technological leader within their field. They have an excellent reputation within the market place and are well known for delivering bets in class products and services.
Posted: Thu 23 Oct at 20:32 Expires: Mon 22 Dec at 20:32
LiveBusiness Development Manager
- Higher technical education or relevant experience ? - Thorough knowledge of well construction, drilling & logging principles and operations ? - Good understanding of downhole tool behavior and challenges ? - Ability to- and interest in acquiring a detailed understanding of the company’s tools, technologies and the applications ? - Excellent communication & presentation skills, both verbal and written ? - Proficient in the English language ? - Good planning ability and implementation capacity ? ? - Analytical and financially oriented. ? - Structured & self-motivated with a drive to succeed in sales ? - Proven track record in establishing new- and growing existing client relationship
In this position, you will have the overall responsibility to follow up relevant customers in relation to this product, while at the same time being responsible for operational planning, presentations and the overall growth of this product line. - Develop business for the i-Con logging tool technology with clients in the North Sea and other target markets ? - Plan and execute sales and marketing activities ? - Work with sales team and operations in job planning & execution ? - Assist clients with interpretation and presentation of i-Con data ? - Understand market needs and actively contribute to evolving the product and services offering to suit client needs. ? - Planning of sales strategy and assisting the company’s Sales Manager with annual sales budget. ? What makes our client a superb employer? ? - Excellent base salary with one of the best benefit programs in the industry ? - Global technical leader within our industry ? - Long-term commitment, including a training and career development program ? - Good career advancement opportunities ? - Ability to put your mark on things in a friendly and informal environment ? - Short routes to the decision maker
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: 800 000 - 950 000 NOKOG-S have secured an excellent position with a small to medium sized well services company in Stavanger, experiencing great growth both here in Norway and abroad. This is a company that is highly reputable and whom retains their staff very well indeed. A “must consider” position if you have the relevant background. The client focuses on Specialised Completion and Intervention Solutions and are a technological leader within their field. They have an excellent reputation within the market place and are well known for delivering bets in class products and services.
Posted: Thu 23 Oct at 12:25 Expires: Mon 22 Dec at 12:25
LiveCommercial & Key Account Manager
The key aim for CGG is to ensure you secure a good “all round” sales manager for this position with significant experience from Oil & Gas E&P companies and with very good technical sales background. - Communicate both externally and internally ? - Work alone and as a part of team ? - Experience from matrix management ? - Account Management ? - Ability to prospect & identify new opportunities ? - Understand E&P processes ? - Creditable ? - Fluent in Norwegian and English
What stands out with this position? There is a number of key selling points in terms of this position and the opportunities it can be bring to the right candidate. This includes: - Opportunity to “make it big” ? - Easy sales ? - Hugely important role to the business ? - Not just sales but key support role ? - Future global opportunities ? - Developing local culture ? - Potential opportunity to build in house sales team
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: ca.850 000 - 950 000 NOKThis is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for a big challenge and whom wished to make his or hers mark on things. The person recruited for this position will be a part of the Global Sales Organisation within CGG and report to the overall responsible for Sales in EMEA. At the same time, it is also likely that the this person will have reporting duties into head of Data Management Norway, who is physically based in the Stavanger office.
Posted: Thu 23 Oct at 11:45 Expires: Mon 22 Dec at 11:45
LiveTechnical Manager / CTO
- Demonstrated ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for technology and product roadmaps. ? - Manager experience with excellent communication and personality skills. ? - Broad Chemical and Engineering background with relevant degree
- Lead the execution of technology strategy, partnership and external relationships - Lead the R&D activity with the development of new technology. - Build and manage a top technology team and oversee research and development as well as project development. - Provide visible leadership within the technology community. - Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure the maintenance of company leadership in the competitive landscape. - Responsible for technical approval and qualification process - Direct staff in the development, analysis, and preparation of reports. - Supervise staff in accordance with company policies and procedures. - Establish employee goals and conduct employee performance reviews. - Responsible to meet productivity and quality goals. What can we offer? - Excellent salary + company annual bonus ? - Excellent pension and insurance policies ? - Opportunity to purchase shares in the company ? - High level of responsibility and opportunity to be an integral part of the company and its success ? - Great opportunity to really make your mark on things ? - Friendly and high tech environment Our client is ready to interview candidates asap and would initially like to meet candidates for an informal chat about the opportunity. Should everything be positive following this meeting, we will then look at setting up a more formal interview
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: 900 000 - 1 100 000 NOKOG-S AS are incredibly pleased to be in a position to present this great opportunity to the market. This really is an outstanding position in which you will be reporting to the CEO of the company and be an important part of the company and its future. The chief technology officer (CTO) reports to the CEO and is responsible for establishing the technical vision and leading all aspects of the company’s technology development and services delivered to company's customers. The CTO is the top technology executive, playing an integral role in the company’s strategic direction, development, and future growt
Posted: Thu 23 Oct at 0:00 Expires: Mon 22 Dec at 0:00
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger Norway.