Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger Norway
LiveSenior Project Manager - Subsea Norway
Overall Purpose of the Job:
Reporting into the ECIS region, the role exists to lead and direct and coordinate a team to support the delivery of a major growth project. Ensure the project is completed on schedule and within financial boundaries. Facilitate the free flow of information between the client, departments within the Company and external parties to achieve the successful delivery of the project.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
1. Coordinate the activities of a project team to complete the project in a safe manner on schedule with budget constraint complying to policies and procedures.
2. To ensure all correct technical and managerial interfaces are maintained with the client at all times.
3. Provide project updates to Senior Management as required.
4. Responsible for day to day contact and communication with the client.
5. Manage execution of operations and project support activities.
6. Resolve disputes and problems related to project planning and delivery.
7. Develop cost effective solutions, evaluate alternatives and collaborate with client to confirm requirements and ensure acceptance.
8. Directly or indirectly manage project personnel.
9. Manage all VORs and any associated contract negotiations in concert with Region and SSPL.
10. Liaise with the team members, internal / external parties as and when required to ensure discussion takes place achieving effective communication to achieve task completion as per plan and budget
11. Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro's reputation is minimised. Provide leadership in all ethical issues; ensure employees are aware of Expro's compliance requirements and feel able to report possible violations or conflicts of interest
12. Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes & systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Act on reported deficiencies and approve deviations from standard procedures as appropriate
13. Ensure that employees adhere to and comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Provide leadership in HSE; encourage employees to take responsibility and be accountable for their own and others' safety and provide an environment where they feel authorised to stop any unsafe job. Ensure that all incidents and non-conformances are reported in line with the appropriate procedures and deadlines; ensure that all incidents are investigated and corrective actions raised as required; where appropriate, participates in incident investigations
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Experienced in subsea production trees, controls and associated interfaces
- 10+ years previous experience within a related environment
- Snr Leadership / Management experience
Type: Long Term Contract / Office, Offshore, InternationalSalary: Not statedExpro's mission is well flow management. We provide services and products that measure, improve, control and process flow from high-value oil and gas wells, from exploration and appraisal through to mature field production optimisation and enhancement.
Posted: Fri 22 May at 12:34 Expires: Fri 19 Jun at 12:34
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger Norway.