Oil and Gas Jobs in Drammen Norway
Responsiblities and Activities
Command & Control
- Ensure that the drilling operation is carried out in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with the drilling program and directives from the client representative
- Be familiar with the clients rules and Company procedures for well control and blowout prevention.
- Plan and provide drill crew with relevant instructions for current and forthcoming operations.
- Ensure instructions given are fully complied with by all personnel involved in the task.
- Ensure cleanliness and housekeeping is maintained at a suitable standard.
- Promote and maintain good working relationship with other departments, third party personnel and client representatives.
- Plan and supervise equipment preparation for forthcoming operations.
- Ensure planned maintenance carried out on drilling and associated equipment.
- Supervise repairs on drilling and associated equipment.
- Ensure drilling parameters are followed and adjust as necessary to maintain performance.
HSEQ & Training
- Demonstrate commitment to the Company's safety policies through leadership and guidance
- Ensure all relevant safety procedures and practices are adhered to during drilling operations.
- Co-ordinate safety meetings including pre-tour/task meetings.
- Ensure Risk Assessments carried out for hazardous situations and changes to normal drilling operations.
- Respond to emergency situations as per designation on Station Bill.
- Respond to well control situations as directed and practiced in drills.
- Report any incidents, potential hazards or abnormal situations to Drilling Superintendent/OIM.
- Assist in training to ensure all personnel are competent to perform their allocated job.
- Ensure IADC and morning report accurately completed complete with correct codes for each operation.
- Assist Supervisor to maintain records of inspections and certification of drilling equipment.
- Assist Supervisor to maintain records relevant to drilling department.
- Assist Supervisor to monitor accuracy of drilling reports.
- Ensure timely completion of performance appraisals.
- Effective administration of the discipline and grievance procedure.Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have experience working as a standalone Night Toolpusher or similar
- DP Experience preferred
- Deepwater and Harsh Environment Experience
- Shipyard and new project experience is advantageous
Type: Long Term Contract / OffshoreSalary: £500 - £750 per annumResponsiblities and Activities Command & Control - Ensure that the drilling operation is carried out in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with the drilling program ...
Posted: Fri 31 Oct at 9:00 Expires: Fri 28 Nov at 9:00
- Jobs in Drammen Norway
- Jobs in Kongsberg Norway
- Jobs in Oslo Norway
- Jobs in Stavanger Norway
- Jobs in Stjordal Norway
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Oil and Gas Jobs in Drammen Norway.