Middle East Oil and Gas Jobs
LiveArea Manager, Middle East - Well Services
Our client, an Oil & Gas Global leader in Well Services is currently looking for an Area Manager to work in the Middle East.
Our client, an Oil & Gas Global leader in Well Services is currently looking for an Area Manager to work in the Middle East. Role: • Leadership of Well Ops Operations; • Manages operations of Well Ops Vessels project activities; • Technical interface with Customers Qualifications: • Min required 10 years of experience in project management • Must have experience in well interventions • Exceptional knowledge of Vessel operations, well operations, project and general management. • The flexibility to be based in Middle East
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, Office, Offshore, InternationalSalary: CompetitiveArea Manager, Middle East - Well Services
Posted: Thu 11 Dec at 16:32 Expires: Thu 25 Dec at 16:32
LiveExecutive Secretary - Irish /UK Nationals
Candidates with Bachelors Legal/Finance Background and min 7 Years experience in relevant field. This is an opportunity of life time!
Executive Secretary to the Director of Finance. Should be very energetic, Hardworking and should posses good personality and character. ..............................................................................................................................
Type: Short Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Excellent Tax Free PackageOur Client a leading Oil & GAs Company in the middle east
Posted: Mon 20 Oct at 10:37 Expires: Fri 19 Dec at 10:37
LiveEx-Pat Sales Manager
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in a related field
• Technically capable, with a good understanding of the engineering/manufacturing process
• Excellent sales skills with proven track record in developing business
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Excellent interpersonal skills, person must be able to interface across all areas of the company and with relevant 3rd Parties
• Good at analysing situations and informing decision-makers of any potential blocks to effective sales and marketing execution
• Effective team player
• Calm under pressure and effective in meeting deadlines
• Effective communicator with excellent presentation skills
• Fluent in English, written and spoken.
• Analyse the market and define possible sales opportunities within Abu Dhabi. Generating new potential clients and helping to maintain client contacts database
• Interpreting client requirements and ensuring that a suitable technical solution is identified from the company’s range of standard products
• Participate in the delivery of the company’s Sales and Marketing Plan in conjunction with the Management and Marketing team
• Be proactive in the generation, analysis and communication of all relevant marketplace intelligence
• Maintain and grow business with existing clients.
• Generate new sales leads within Abu Dhabi together with the Regional BDM
• Establish and manage relationships with new and existing client base
• Promote the concept of the company's standardisation process as a high value solution to the marketplace
• Liaison with line management and pisional/department heads in order to determine pisional/departmental Sales requirements
• Participate in the organisation of corporate events in conjunction with relevant people and represent the company at trade fairs and keep abreast of developments within market sector
• Liaise as necessary with Sales and Projects team members in order to determine/support the delivery of client requirements
• Promote the establishment and development of the company brand image
• Be proactive in generating and reporting all relevant market intelligence
• Track sales leads generated, follow-up as appropriate
• Provide management with regular reports
Type: Staff Positions / International, Office, SiteSalary: Not statedLeading International equipment supplier to the Oil and Gas industry are looking to recruit an experienced ex-pat Sales Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi (UAE) that can strengthen their business relationships with existing clients and secure new business in the MIddle East and North Africa.
Middle East & North Africa is the youngest and fastest growing geo-markets and our client are looking for someone to manage this growth and deliver an excellent customer experience. You will be reporting into the regional Business Unit Manager and together will review and determine KPI’s and focus areas.
Posted: Wed 03 Dec at 0:00 Expires: Sun 01 Feb at 0:00
LiveHead QA/QC - UAE
+20 years in EPC
Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
Previous experience at a corporate level is a must
Lead Auditor CSWIP; AWS; NACE; BGAS
IRCA qualified QMS Lead Auditor
Previous experience as Project Quality Manager for mega size projects in oil & gas a must
Familiar with international codes & standards
ASNT Level II/III and Welding/Painting inspection certification high advantage
Our client, one of the largest EPC companies in the Middle East, is looking urgently for a Head QA/QC to be based in UAE and overlook all projects throughout the Middle East region. Main functions: - Oversee quality assurance and quality control activities - Advise and guide project line management - Implement corrective and preventive actions - Head the quality audit, internal/external and manage multi-discipline QA/QC teams - Conduct review meetings with project QAQC Managers and Engineers Person's specification: +20 years in EPC Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering Previous experience at a corporate level is a must Lead Auditor CSWIP; AWS; NACE; BGAS IRCA qualified QMS Lead Auditor Previous experience as Project Quality Manager for mega size projects in oil & gas a must Familiar with international codes & standards ASNT Level II/III and Welding/Painting inspection certification high advantage Fluent English
Type: Long Term Contract / International,Office,SiteSalary: Not statedOur client, one of the largest EPC companies in the Middle East, is looking urgently for a Head QA/QC to be based in UAE and overlook all projects throughout the Middle East region.
Posted: Mon 01 Dec at 16:00 Expires: Mon 29 Dec at 16:00
LiveConsulting Chief Chemical Engineer (1 week per month)
Chemical engineering degree with 15+ yrs senior engineer position in multinational company and fluent English. Based in Europe or Middle East, available to travel to site for 1 week a month.
This position is a non-executive chief engineer who will offer part-time advisory services to the executive board. We are looking for a retired chief/senior chemical engineer (or equivalent) who worked at a major blue chip multinational in a similar capacity. The goal is to increase the engineering quality/vision as well as provide advice on : a. greenfield investments b. capacity increases c. increasing plant efficiencies d. establishing a brief program to train novice engineers
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, Office, InternationalSalary: 50,000 eur + travel expensesMultinational chemical company looking for a highly experienced chemical engineer for 1week per month to provide consulting and advisory services to the executive board with travel in Europe/Middle East.
Posted: Wed 03 Dec at 17:37 Expires: Sun 01 Feb at 17:37
LiveHSE Assistant Manager
The ideal candidate has at least 5 years experience in HSE and brings already some Management experience. He should at least be certified at NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent, and have excellent written English skills. The ability to prioritize and structure information as well as work independently is a must. Experience in effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of HSE according to ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 in Construction & Oil and Gas Sectors desirable. Solution-orientated thinking and a mind-set of enhancing HSE standards through staff development is required.
Job responsibilities include the composition and proof reading of project-specific HSE and audit plans, risk assessments, procedures and audit reports as well as the writing of executive summaries. Updating statistics, on-site inspections, staff training. Further responsibilities include: Site Execution/implementation, Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment, Emergency Preparedness and Response, Accident Investigation and Reporting, Scaffolding, lifting, welding, excavation, Attending meetings with clients and subcontractors.
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, OfficeSalary: competitive salary, Middle Eastern expat packageAn environmental company, currently expanding in the Middle East, with head office in Oman, is looking for a reliable and pragmatic Assistant HSE Manager to support the existing HSE team on various sites.
Posted: Fri 24 Oct at 10:11 Expires: Tue 23 Dec at 10:11
Requirements • Fluent written and spoken English • A valid IWCF, Driller level • Knowledgeable of all safety policies and procedures that pertain to your area of responsibility including fire fighting, emergency equipment, lifesaving equipment and emergency response.
Responsibilities • Preparing well data sheets. • Designing and selecting well-head equipment. • Drawing up drilling programmes, taking account of desired production flow rates. • Obtaining relevant data, carrying out engineering analysis on site and recommending necessary actions and writing up reports. • Monitoring the daily progress of well operations. • Keeping track of current daily costs, comparing actual costs with expenditure proposals and recommending cost-effective changes. • Liaising with specialist contractors and suppliers, such as cement companies or suppliers of drilling fluids. • Monitoring safety and ensuring the good maintenance of the well. • Adhering to environmental protection standards, in some cases through direct discussion with local governments to ensure compliance with legislative requirements. • Establishing and administering drilling and service contracts. • Undertaking engineering design and the planning of wells (including development work). • Designing directional well paths (horizontally or multi-laterally, as appropriate). • Managing operations on behalf of small clients. • Contributing to conceptual field development design. • Working with multidisciplinary professionals to evaluate the commercial viability of the well and monitor progress during drilling.
Type: Staff or Contract / OffshoreSalary: Competitive day ratesWe are currently in partnership with a major drilling company and are in the process of introducing candidates for a Driller onshore role across various locations in the Middle East & North Africa such as Algeria, Iraq and Egypt.
Posted: Sun 23 Nov at 7:58 Expires: Thu 22 Jan at 7:58
• Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in land drilling field with a minimum 3 years on a supervisory role at the rig side. • PC literate in Microsoft Office • Fluent written and spoken English • A valid IWCF, Supervisor Level • Understanding of logistic processes material as well as personnel in the company. • Able to demonstrate budgetary control experience and cost awareness. • Understanding of criticality of service quality to business growth. • Demonstrate excellent safety leadership. • Understand need of planning ahead and proactive activities. • Commercially driven. • Ability to communicate effectively at all levels assist in effective management of personnel and operations. • Ability to analyse and interpret data. • Ability to work in a multi-faceted and continually changing organization. • Ability to impact and influence people by enthusiasm, listening and giving feedback. • Ability to build customer relationships • Project management capability Due to the high number of applications for this highly sought after position if you have not heard from Tyler in 3 days then please consider your application for this role unsuccessful but your application will be stored so that when a similar opportunity arises you can be prioritized and you will be contacted directly. Please refrain from applying more than once, this will result in your application being removed from consideration.
• Rotation – 28 days on 28 days off • To direct and control all operational functions of the rig(s) under his supervision: including safety, drilling, moving, logistics (material + personnel) and maintenance; coordinate all phases of the rig’s operations in a safe, effective and efficient manner, including management of sub-contractors services at the rig side.
Type: Staff or Contract / SiteSalary: • Very competitive tax-free remuneration package• Our client is a leading international drilling contractor with a vast onshore rig fleet covering the Middle East and Africa
Posted: Sun 23 Nov at 13:20 Expires: Thu 22 Jan at 13:20
LiveLead Process Engineer - UAE
- Educated to degree level in relevant engineering discipline. - 14 years+ experience working in a Process Engineering role - 3+ years experience working as a Lead Engineer - Experience working on both onshore/offshore brownfield projects
The role is a full time residential position, offering a very competitive salary package and very realistic career progression. If you are looking to relocate to a tax free environment and the opportunity to work on the detailed design stage of some high value projects then this is the perfect role for you.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: $8000 - $11000 per monthOscar Associates are currently working with a leading EPC, who have recently been awarded a major PMC contract with a leading Oil & Gas Operator across the Middle East, they are looking to bring in an experienced Lead Process Engineer to help manage the detailed design stage of projects from their head office in the UAE.
Posted: Wed 17 Dec at 13:08 Expires: Wed 14 Jan at 13:08
LiveSenior Piping Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering. - +8 years demonstrated ability in piping and pipeline engineering with expertise in design, specification, and general project engineering of oil and gas facilities, with at least 03 years in E&P environment. - Knowledge of all applicable engineering codes and standards, ministry rules and regulations. - Basic and detailed Piping and Pipeline engineering experience applied to, PFS and PEFS, plot plans, piping plans, piping stress analysis, isometric and BOMs, - Equipment Vendor mechanical drawings and construction scopes of work - Registration with the national or international Professional bodies.
As the Senior Piping Engineer you will be responsible for the execution of the piping and pipeline engineering and will also team up with other discipline engineers to ensure alignment of the responsibilities as indicated below in accordance with company requirements plan and budget. Duties - Executes Piping and Pipeline engineering projects, reports progress and take corrective actions wherever required to achieve set business targets. - Assists piping and pipeline engineering decision-making to ensure that all staff and contractors are working to international specifications and standards and to any project-specific agenda. - Assists in monitoring contractor responsibilities and competencies to match job and drive for continuous improvement in process engineering performance. - Maintains day to day interfacing between his and other engineering disciplines together with Project buyers, Project Engineers and Project Construction Engineers. - Participating in Engineering Meetings, Engineering Reviews, Project Reviews and Project Management Plan reviews. - Participates in design, safety and technical audits in accordance with the approved procedures and guidelines. - Assists is conceptual engineering, infrastructure planning and project engineering & integration and in accordance with agreed budget and delivery plan. - Assists in provision of technical HSE in designs and operations, new technologies to achieve and/or exceed international minimum standards.
Type: Short Term Contract / Site, Office, InternationalSalary: CompetitiveAn exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the leading upstream oil and gas exploration and production Operators in the Middle East as a Senior Piping Engineer.
Posted: Wed 17 Dec at 11:11 Expires: Wed 24 Dec at 11:11
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Middle East Oil and Gas Jobs.