Marine Diving Rov Barge Engineer Jobs
LiveChief Barge Engineer
Minimum requirements: * Certificate of Competency as Chief Engineer ( Management Level, without restriction) issued by a Marine Institute recognized by the Government of a country belonging to the while list of the International Maritime Organization (IMO). * 5 years' experience as a Chief Engineer on an ocean going vessel with preferably two years experience on self propelled jack up barges. * Good Knowledge of spoken and written English. * Must be computer literate.
* Supervise and participate in the installation, repair and maintenance of all mechanical equipment located on assigned barge, covering, power generation, air compressors, jacking equipment, propulsion equipment, hydraulic equipment, lifting equipment, instrumentation and control. Implement and follow up on preventative maintenance program and effect breakdown repairs as required. * Participate in Company HSEMS compliance as required.
Type: Long Term Contract / OffshoreSalary: 96000 USD/Annum* Must hold atleast 5 yrs exp as Barge Engineer * Exp in ocean going vessel with preferably two years experience on self propelled jack up barges
Posted: Thu 12 Feb at 13:18 Expires: Mon 13 Apr at 13:18
- Marine/Diving/ROV Barge Engineer Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Barge Master Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Crew Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Diver Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Marine Cargo Inspector Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Master Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Officer Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Port Operations Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV ROV Operations Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Standby Vessel Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Superintendant Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Marine Diving Rov Barge Engineer Jobs.