Marine Diving Rov Barge Engineer Jobs
- Commitment to HSE
- Enthusiasm to build a new company with cultural persity
- 8-10 years Jack-up experience
- At least 3 yrs in similar capacity
- Must possess both BOSIET and OGUK Medical certifications
- The Barge Engineer’s accountability and responsibility is a key element of their Health and Safety Framework. To achieve Zero Incidents, Zero Harm core value, leaders and employees across the entire organization must take accountability for health and safety.- To take reasonable care of the health and safety of himself and other persons who could be affected by his act or omission at work. - To protect the environment.- For the quality of service to internal and external customers.- Be familiar with and apply the core values, policies and procedures of the Company.- To be part of the installation’s Emergency Response Team as detailed on the Emergency Plan and in Company Procedures.- To attend all Safety, Pre-Tour and Pre-Job meetings on tour and off tour as required.- To undertake all training which is provided by the Company and to fulfil competency assessments as required. The duties assigned will be varied; these will include but not be limited to the following:- Reports directly to the Rig Superintendent in the day to day management and long range stewardship of the drilling rig.- To organize, direct, control and monitor marine/ stability operations.- Demonstrates safety leadership qualities as a supervisor of deck crew personnel.- Directly responsible for fuel bunkering/ transfer from supply vessel and inboard transfers of fuel- To supervise inspection and certification of all lifting equipment onboard the installation.- Must have advanced knowledge of fire-fighting techniques and emergency planning.- Must have good understanding of Offshore Safe Working Practices.- Responsible for the Safe and efficient transfer of bulk materials and daily reporting for bulk volumes.- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all fire-fighting, life-saving and safety equipment.- Ensure all personnel, under their supervision give a clear and accurate report of work status, their responsibilities and duties to their relief- Ensure regular inspections are carried out in accordance with our client’s Drilling policy.- Monitor and manage load conditions to ensure loads are within the design limits of the unit.- Ensure compliance and adherence to the IMS policies, procedures and guidance.- Communicate with personnel to develop their skills and motivation for their current position and next promotional position. - Personally demonstrate a commitment to safety and protection of the environment.- Responsible for all waste management on the drilling unit is in compliance with regulatory and Company requirements.- Maintain comprehensive handover notes.- Review pre shift look ahead for future planning and permits etc.
Type: Staff or Contract / OffshoreSalary: Not statedLeading international Drilling contractor are looking for an experienced Barge Engineer to work on one of their Cyber Jack Ups offshore Iran in the Persian Gulf on a 28/28 rota. You will be employed on a temp to perm basis after completing 3 hitches. You will be reporting to the Rig Superintendent (OIM) and you are responsible for supervising and coordinating all marine operations, materials movement and other operations.
Posted: Mon 21 Jul at 0:00 Expires: Fri 19 Sep at 0:00
- Marine/Diving/ROV Barge Engineer Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Barge Superintendent Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Crew Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Dive Operations Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Diver Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Dynamic Positioning Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Master Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Officer Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Port Operations Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV ROV Operations Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV ROV Pilot Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Superintendant Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Marine Diving Rov Barge Engineer Jobs.