Marine Diving Rov Barge Engineer Jobs
LiveChief Engineer (Floaters and Jack up Barges)
You will have an HND/HNC in Marine Engineering from a recognized Maritime Academy or Nautical College and a Class 1 Unlimited Chief Engineer Certificate of Competency (COC). The certificate must be valid and in accordance with STCW-95 requirements. You will also have significant experience of sea service including some experience as a Chief Engineer on Docking Tugs, Anchor Handling Tugs Supply and Safety Vessels (AHTSS) and/or Jack-up Barges. Finally you’ll require total command in oral and written English.
• Supervise the Engine Room crew, identify the jobs to be performed and ensure that preventive maintenance is carried out safely and efficiently on main propulsion and auxiliary machineries • Be responsible to ensure that all electrical generating propulsions, jacking, auxiliary machinery and hotel services are safely running and operational • Ensure that proper and safe operating procedures for all machinery are followed • Diagnose, identify and ensure all machinery problems in the field are corrected promptly • Direct preventive maintenance programs on all machinery to ensure that the vessel achieves maximum performance and availability for the user department and is maintained in class by the American Bureau of Shipping Standards for Offshore Mobile Platforms.
Type: Staff / Site, OffshoreSalary: Competitive depending on level of experienceA career with Saudi Aramco will see you provide the expertise that helps us to deliver against a vast range of marine challenges, from providing materials or offshore crew transportation and security to supporting drilling and production activities and berthing oil tankers. It’ll also let you enjoy a whole host of other exciting experiences. Saudi Aramco’s Marine Department is seeking a highly competent Chief Engineer with a Class I Unlimited Chief Engineer Certificate of Competency, from a recognized Marine Academy or Nautical College, to serve as a Chief Engineer on Marine vessels (Jack-up Barges/Floaters). You will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation, repair and maintenance of all main propulsion equipment and auxiliary machinery. The work schedule will be 42/21 work/vacation relief with company paid travel and vacation.
Posted: Mon 17 Mar at 16:35 Expires: Fri 16 May at 16:35
- Marine/Diving/ROV Barge Engineer Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Barge Master Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Crew Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Dive Operations Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Diver Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Dynamic Positioning Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV FPSO/FPU Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Master Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Officer Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV ROV Operations Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Standby Vessel Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Superintendant Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Marine Diving Rov Barge Engineer Jobs.