Marine Diving Rov Barge Engineer Jobs
Our client, one of the world's largest offshore service provider is looking for a number of Chief Engineers preferably with Saudi-Aramco Approval to join their fleet on their Crew Boats in Saudi Arabia. The role… -4 weeks on board and 1 weeks off rotation -Crew Boat -Start Date ASAP - Tentative date of Crew Travel is first week of April 2015 on wards The ideal candidate must have the following..... - Must have previous experience at least working as a Chief Engineer in the oilfield industry - Experience in CUMMINS ENGINE - Valid COC/Endorsement - Seaman Book copy with sea service & STCW 95 certificate This is an excellent opportunity to join a large organisation that has long term work in place and therefore has not been affected by the recent issues within the O&G market. For more information about this role please contact our Dubai office
Type: Long Term Contract / OffshoreSalary: Not statedOur client, one of the world's largest offshore service provider is looking for a number of Chief Engineers preferably with Saudi-Aramco Approval to join their fleet on their Crew ...
Posted: Tue 10 Mar at 12:00 Expires: Tue 07 Apr at 12:00
LiveChief Barge Engineer
Minimum requirements: * Certificate of Competency as Chief Engineer ( Management Level, without restriction) issued by a Marine Institute recognized by the Government of a country belonging to the while list of the International Maritime Organization (IMO). * 5 years' experience as a Chief Engineer on an ocean going vessel with preferably two years experience on self propelled jack up barges. * Good Knowledge of spoken and written English. * Must be computer literate.
* Supervise and participate in the installation, repair and maintenance of all mechanical equipment located on assigned barge, covering, power generation, air compressors, jacking equipment, propulsion equipment, hydraulic equipment, lifting equipment, instrumentation and control. Implement and follow up on preventative maintenance program and effect breakdown repairs as required. * Participate in Company HSEMS compliance as required.
Type: Long Term Contract / OffshoreSalary: 96000 USD/Annum* Must hold atleast 5 yrs exp as Barge Engineer * Exp in ocean going vessel with preferably two years experience on self propelled jack up barges
Posted: Thu 12 Feb at 13:18 Expires: Mon 13 Apr at 13:18
- Marine/Diving/ROV Barge Engineer Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Barge Master Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Crew Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Dive Operations Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Dynamic Positioning Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Marine Cargo Inspector Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Master Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Officer Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Port Operations Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV ROV Operations Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Standby Vessel Jobs
- Marine/Diving/ROV Superintendant Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Marine Diving Rov Barge Engineer Jobs.