You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Candidates can apply for up to 150 jobs in 28 days.
We are looking for a Market Analyst to be based in Malaysia.
Working Locations: Office
Posted: 13/09/2010 08:00:00
Expires: 11/10/2010 08:28:00
Job DescriptionMy client is one of the world’s leading subsea engineering and construction companies in the oil and gas industry and they are currently recruiting for a Market Analyst to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. They are looking for someone to support the company’s growth strategy in Malaysia and a dynamic, proactive individual who can work on their initiative with minimum direction.
Main Responsibilities :
• Maintain and update Subsea 7’s global subsea market database
• Sourcing & communication of information on clients, prospects and competitors
• Analysis & reporting to support a range of business processes
• Prepare a regular suite of weekly and monthly reports to support regional and global management requirements
• Assist in the production of the Annual Budget and the 5-year Business Plan and maintain regular reporting showing progress- against the above
• Assist in the development and implementation of Client Account Plans and Pursuit Plans for identified key prospects
• Co-operate with BA Manager as applicable in pursuit of future business
• Gather intelligence in order to maintain a suite of profiles for all the main competition to Subsea 7 within the region.
• Assist in any global exercises. Ad-hoc studies and strategic projects as required
• Assist in the improvement of working practices and procedures of the role
• Development of marketing communications as required
If you are interested and willing to meet the challenges of the organization, an exciting career along with an attractive salary package is available to the successful applicants.
Similar Jobs to Market Analyst
• Bachelors in geology, hydrogeology, or related discipline; Master’s degree preferred • Effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills • Strong commitment to safety, including following established Health and Safety protocols • Ability to work independently and as part of a team Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, travel, and work independently with minimal supervision
• Provide construction oversight on environmental remediation projects, and operations and maintenance of environmental remediation systems • Plan, conduct, and oversee field work, including soil, sediment, ground water, and surface water sampling, aquifer testing, drilling oversight and soil logging, soil boring and monitoring well installation, well development, purging and sampling, free-phase product assessment, vapor intrusion assessment, and construction oversight • Assist in data interpretation and preparation of site workplans, spreadsheets, figures, and technical reports • Undertakes environment impact assessments of groundwater abstraction and management activities • Focus on team project delivery, taking direction primarily from Senior Project Managers and PICs • Understands and interprets maps, geographical data, historical evidence and models to build up a picture of the groundwater regime and/or land contamination, often based on incomplete information • Assist in ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local regulations • Communicate and build relationships with subcontractors, regulatory agents, tenants, and clients during field activities
Type: Staff / Site, OfficeSalary: Not statedDesign and negotiate remedial solutions for contaminated soil and groundwater, using innovative and emerging remedial treatment technologies as well as traditional methods
Posted: Thu 17 Apr at 19:01 Expires: Mon 16 Jun at 19:01
LiveCommercial Finance Manager - Customer Care.
Our client is a popular fashion and beauty online business, based in London looking for a Commercial Finance Manager - Customer Care.
Our client's aim is to be one of the biggest online fashion retailers in the world and have set themselves a massive target to reach £1bn annual sales by 2015, therefore it is crucial that the brand continues to attract the most passionate and Innovative inpiduals.
The role of Commercial Finance Manager - Customer care will be reporting directly to the Commercial Finance Manager - OPEX, providing support Customer Care Director and Commercial Finance Manager across various areas within the customer care teams.
- Provide communication between Commercial Finance and various Customer Care stakeholders.
- Forecasting demand for the customer care functions, resourcing requirements
- Anticipate the impact of incentives from across the business, analysing how this will effect Customer Care demand
- Clear understanding of cost implications of demand and resource forecast
- Produce and distribute reporting packs to all stakeholders
- Calculate all reporting costs for the Customer Care function.
- Maintain budget and long term planning for the Customer Care function
- Produce various Ad-hoc analysis, focussing on deep pes relating to certain countries and contact types.
- Create clear and easy to understand reports for non-financial colleagues
- Developing and maintaining between Customer Care stakeholders and Commercial Finance.
- Creating flexible yet detailed models that adhere to the needs of the Customer Care Director.
- Understanding every aspect of Customer Care planning
- Accurately developing forecasting reports and standard reporting packs
- Implement KPI's into all reporting and forecasting
- Liaise with the Management Accounts Team to understand costs for the Customer Care function
- Qualified Accountant, preferably CIMA
- Experience in planning/forecasting a Customer Care function
- Worked in a Commercial Finance role previously
- Retail Experience
- Working with non-financial teams or colleagues, having communicated analysis on a continuous basis.
- Working in a professional manner with senior levels within a business
- Providing accurate financial and statistical data
- A clear understanding of the e-commerce and retail industry.
- Proactive attitude within a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel skills and computer literate
- Ability to work with large amounts of data
- Strong communication skills
If you feel like your skills and experiences match this role, please get in contact with us and send us your CV directly.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £40000 - £45000 per annumThe role of Commercial Finance Manager - Customer care for a popular fashion and beauty online business, reporting directly to the Commercial Finance Manager - OPEX, providing support Customer Care Director and Commercial Finance Manager across various areas within the customer care teams.
Posted: Thu 17 Apr at 14:00 Expires: Thu 15 May at 14:00
LiveFishing Field Supervisor
Fishing Field Supervisor Leap29 is inviting an interested from experienced professionals skilled in drilling and fishing operation for position of Fishing Coordinator based in Aberdeen Our client is a Global Service Company that are currently expanding their offshore operations in Aberdeen, and therefore looking for experienced fishing Supervisors to join the local team. Required skills & experience: *Successful Fishing qualifications *Minimum 15 years' experience in drilling & fishing operation *Onshore & offshore experience *Experienced in management of fishing operation *Excellent knowledge of fishing tools *Experienced in maintenance of fishing tools *Excellent communication skills in English (verbal & written) This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional who is looking for new a challenge and interesting projects to be a part of. Our client highly value skilled and experience professionals by providing and excellent income in excess of £75,000 in addition to an excellent package. If you want to grow your career with a company who have a strong reputation across the industry and can promise you work internationally, apply now.
Type: Long Term Contract / OffshoreSalary: €70 - €75 per annum + BenefitsFishing Field Supervisor Leap29 is inviting an interested from experienced professionals skilled in drilling and fishing operation for position of Fishing Coordinator based in Abe...
Posted: Wed 16 Apr at 7:00 Expires: Wed 14 May at 7:00
LiveProject Manager - Valves
The client is a large international company specializing in valve manufacturing. They are URGENTLY seeking experienced Project Engineer with experience valve installation, maintenance and repair The role will be based in the south of Iraq on a 4 / 4 rotation. Responsibilities: *Developing project specific designs based on client requirements *Work in cooperation with contractors during design, approval and fabrication *Identify and solve technical issues and interface with sub-contractors *Perform global and local strength assessment of new designs and solutions Requirements: *BSc or MS or equivalent *5 years + experience in valve manufacturing on oil & gas projects *Must be fluent in English both in speaking and writing In return the client offers competitive salaries in addition to excellent benefits and the chance to become part of a growing organization. Don't miss out - Apply today
Type: Long Term Contract / InternationalSalary: $9000 - $10000 per month + BenefitsThe client is a large international company specializing in valve manufacturing. They are URGENTLY seeking experienced Project Engineer with experience valve installation, maintena...
Posted: Wed 16 Apr at 7:00 Expires: Wed 14 May at 7:00
LiveImport Export Leader
Import Export Leader An international oil and gas company is actively searching for an Import Export Leader to join their Transportation/ Logistic Team in Netherlands! This is a very exciting opportunity to join highly successful company who are committed to performance and delivery. This particular role will require the selected applicant to be responsible for overall coordination of import and export processes, implementation of import and export programs, trade control developments, I&E compliance and performance. To be suitable for this particular position you will need to have the following background/skills: *Bachelor Degree preferably in Supply Chain or Engineering *Min 5 years of relevant experience in import, export and logistics management *Strong leadership and management skills *Excellent communication skills in English *Successful candidate needs to be authorized to work within EU In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package and an excellent opportunity to work with global leading service provider within Oil and Gas Industry. If you want to take your career to the next level in a highly desirable location then this is the move for you. If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience then please apply by following the relevant links provided.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedImport Export Leader An international oil and gas company is actively searching for an Import Export Leader to join their Transportation/ Logistic Team in Netherlands! This is a ...
Posted: Mon 14 Apr at 15:00 Expires: Mon 12 May at 15:00