Oil and Gas Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
LiveLead Reservoir Engineer
To lead a team of Reservoir Engineers to deliver the Reservoir Management Plans, production enhancement opportunities, MR3 quality Dynamic Models, MR4 quality investment opportunities and integrate all GnG & facility constraints into the reservoir models. To provide engagement support for the Joint Venture and the Regulator to gain project approvals in a timely manner. To manage and steward the company's hydrocarbon reserves, contingent resources and provide leadership in the client's reservoir management plans for Malaysian assets. To act as an unbiased reserve advisor to the Management Review Team with the direct responsibility of verifying year-end reserves for Malaysia and to ensure appropriate analysis of reservoir and economic aspects of exploration opportunities, development proposals, and new venture/pestment opportunities. To provide reservoir engineering peer review and peer assist across the client's business as and when required. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS Qualifications/Education - Degree in Engineering or Geoscience with post graduate or industry training in Petroleum Engineering; Skills / Knowledge / Experience - 20+ years' experience in industry of which 15+ years in a Petroleum Engineering discipline with reservoir engineering focus; - Experience in Field Developments and Field Development planning; - Experience of Managing Petroleum Engineering Teams. - Bahasa Melayu speaker
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £0.00 per annumTo lead a team of Reservoir Engineers to deliver the Reservoir Management Plans, production enhancement opportunities, MR3 quality Dynamic Models, MR4 quality investment opportunit...
Posted: Wed 27 Jan at 10:00 Expires: Wed 24 Feb at 10:00
LiveManager for Global Marketing Product Portfolio
We are working with a company that manufactures and markets a wide range of high-quality automotive and industrial lubricants/oil products globally; and we are urgently looking for a Manager for Global Marketing Product Portfolio. As a Manager for Global Marketing Product Portfolio:
- You would lead, develop and manage the company's automotive lubricant product across the Commercial Vehicle Lubricants, Agriculture Construction Lubricant and Automotive Functional Fluids categories via analysis of market-led technology platforms, technology availability, end-consumer or customer needs, market analytics, competitive benchmarks and organizational resources.
- Interact with Global Brand and Category Marketing Managers in regard to the Brand names of the product portfolio to define better the tier of the product and its positioning.
- Spearhead Portfolio Marketing that would cover the researcher analysis, insights, concepts and customer value prepositions.
- You would also make presentations to key stakeholders.
- Create reason-to-believe development product brief and manage the RTB development with the Global Research and Technology teams.
- You would also be developing a "Benefit Driven" prepositions relevant to both end-consumer and trade customer.
- Assist in Product Lifecycle Management process and systems.
- Establish Global SKU Rationalization framework and implement to regional marketing teams for consistent analysis, rationalization and detection process. You would maintain awareness and outlook of the industry plans, future trends in technology.
- Perform periodic product portfolio by categories. This job may also include cost effectiveness.
As a Manager for Global Marketing Product Portfolio you must have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with 10-12 years experience in Automotive Lubricant Technical role with internal cross-functional stakeholder's management experience.
- Have extensive exposure to marketing strategies or at minimum worked closely with a marketing team.
- Have the ability to translate technical jargon into end-consumer friendly language, interpret technology solutions into lay man benefit statements.
- Experience in managing business case and product lifecycle management.
Progressive, a trading pision of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 09C5506 | Progressive Licence Number 53132072C)
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: $3496.71 - $3729.83 per month + competitiveThis position would be for a company that manufactures and markets a wide range of high-quality automotive and industrial lubricants/oil products globally. Basically the candidate would lead, develop and manage the company's automotive lubricant product.
Posted: Tue 26 Jan at 9:00 Expires: Tue 23 Feb at 9:00
LiveSenior Commissioning Engineer (Rapid PMC)
University degree in Engineering, Operation management, or related fields. 10 years’ experience in the C&SU and Operation of refinery, petrochemicals, or in an industrial environment. 5 years of experience in any general management position in refinery, petrochemicals, or industrial organization/project. 5. Job Specific Skills Deep knowledge of project execution including pre-commissioning, commissioning, turnover, and operation. Good people management and interpersonal skills. Good communication and presentation skills. Knowledgeable with standards, policies, procedures and best practices in the areas of refinery and petrochemical industry. Sound quantitative, qualitative, analytical, and planning skills. Ability to work in multi project environment.
1. Safety Make sure that safety is always the first and the most important aspect of the C&SU and Operation, and that the best safe working practices are implemented during the critical Commissioning and Start-up phases. 2. Project E/P Phase Review that the plant subpision into process and non-process systems has been completed and that the work related to the achievement of Mechanical Completion is planned on system basis, and staged according to the overall commissioning and start-up sequence. Evaluate turnover plan if includes creation, tracking and reporting of all pre-commissioning and commissioning work including all punch listing and preventative maintenance. Assess status of preparation and quality of the pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up procedures, and participate in determining of the pre-commissioning work scope at the initial stage of the design in order to the most efficient cleaning methods are adopted for each inpidual system including design of piping cleaning provisions and positive isolation as required. 3. Project Execution Guide the EPCC Contractor that the Mechanical Completion is achieved sequentially system by system in accordance with the planned sequential commissioning and start-up, and that the transition to the systems completion (from area based construction work) commences at about 70% of construction completion. Check-out that integrity of the plat systems have been proven by testing for continuity, pressure, strength, and quality and basis functionality. Examine that Pre-commissioning, which involve cleaning of piping and equipment, functional operation checks and testing using non process fluids have been completed. Inspect that the plant systems are of good appearance, clean and free from construction debris, and that plant systems are complete, safe and ready for the commissioning, and start-up.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedCommissioning Senior Engineer will guide C&SU and Operation teams during Construction Completion, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning, and Start-up phases until Provisional Acceptance, and ensure that correct Procedures and the Best Practices are implemented.
Posted: Fri 22 Jan at 2:21 Expires: Tue 22 Mar at 2:21
LiveContracts Engineer (Rapid PMC)
Profile: Must have: • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Engineering (Others) or equivalent. • At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. • Knowledge of offshore and onshore oil and gas industry, with contractual / commercial knowledge will be an added advantage. • Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel spreadsheet package is preferred. • Understanding of schedulling programmes such as Microsoft Project and Primavera.
• Preparation and coordination of tender submissions to Client following receipt of Invitation to Tender/Request for Quotation in conjunction with the Project Manager/Engineer(responsibilities include preparation of tender pricing and dealing with all commercial/ contractual aspects of the tender submission in line with Technip commercial/ contractual/ financial principles). • Coordination of obtaining appropriate Management approval of Tender Proposal Pricing prior to tender submission. • Coordination of post-tender submission responses to clarifications raised by Client, including attending clarification meetings as required. • Maintenance of commercial cost database and tender spreadsheet package. • Supply of information on past submissions for tenders and budgets. • Preparation of Executive Management reports and cost analyses. • Identification of procedural changes/improvements required.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedContracts Engineer for Rapid PMC
Posted: Fri 22 Jan at 2:18 Expires: Tue 22 Mar at 2:18
LiveSenior Commercial Negotiator
- To draft, negotiate and agree on commercial terms for the project which involves interface with shareholders and other third parties that may be identified (e.g other operators, domestic market gas buyer).
- Bachelor's Degree in technical or commercial discipline or any other related discipline.
- Minimum 15 years of working experience with at least 7 years of cumulative Commercial working experience.
- Knowledge in Exploration and Production upstream business.
- Strong demonstrated influencing and negotiating skills.
Type: Short Term Contract / OfficeSalary: $8843 per month + variable bonus, medical, insurancePosition Summary - To draft, negotiate and agree on commercial terms for the project which involves interface with shareholders and other third parties that may be identified (...
Posted: Mon 18 Jan at 6:00 Expires: Mon 15 Feb at 6:00
LiveProject Director - Transmission & Distribution - Malaysia
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Director to join a global leader in the Transmission & Distribution industry. My client is a major EPC contractor with projects globally. One of their key projects in based in Malaysia
Project Director - Transmission & Distribution - Malaysia This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Director to join a global leader in the Transmission & Distribution industry. My client is a major EPC contractor with projects globally. One of their key projects in based in Malaysia, a large scale distribution project and they are looking for a Project Director to provide leadership to the overall project. Responsibilities: * Profit and loss responsibility for the allocated project by delivering the project within the time, budget and cash targets in the required quality whilst optimizing the margin. * Ensuring compliance with corporate, sector and business directives and EHS standards. Main duties: * Manage the allocated project in order to achieve the project goals and objectives; * Manage and lead the project team in order to achieve and further improve the cost, schedule, quality and EHS targets; * Perform proper risk and opportunity management; * Perform negotiations with clients, partners and/or subcontractors; * Develop and maintain corresponding relationships with clients, partners and main subcontractors to ensure smooth operation of projects and smooth dispute resolution Qualifications: * 10 years of experience in the Transmission & Distribution industry having acted as Project Director at least once on a large scale project. * Good commercial knowledge for assessing business risks and opportunities to undertake commercial negotiations, etc. * Strong planning, organizing, and priority setting skills. * Strong in building relationships with clients, suppliers and contractors. * Broad technical and commercial knowledge covering multiple disciplines
Type: Long Term Contract / InternationalSalary: $250000 - $300000 per annum + BenefitsThis is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Director to join a global leader in the Transmission & Distribution industry. My client is a major EPC contractor with projects globally. One of their key projects in based in Malaysia
Posted: Mon 18 Jan at 2:00 Expires: Mon 15 Feb at 2:00
LiveHead of Drilling Engineering
Responsibilities: *Supervise, verify, review and approve all drilling programs with particular emphasis on Standard Drilling Practice (SOP), Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, Drill fluid programs, mud logging, drill bit selection, directional drilling details (DDS), casing schedule, cementing, electric logging and liner job details in order to ensure they meet my client's requirements. *Develop detailed well design, engineering, procurement, drilling and completions work scope so as to ensure proper and safely execution of the planned drilling and completion scope of work as well as optimise well construction performance. *Supervise the proposed drilling, completion and well testing programs to ensure they are compatible with the well delivery process of each well. *Supervise and ensure that all drilling service contractors perform and comply to drilling programme operations requirement, service contracts and the client's policies including keep tracking contractor's performance and follow up on issues for close-out and lesson learned. *Carry out casing design and well designs for appraisal in order to ensure the well designs are compatible with the evaluation and testing requirements provided by the Sub-surface Department. *Prepare work schedule and well cost estimates including final AFE for the planned drilling activities in order to ensure the drilling campaign are carried out accordingly and meets the campaign objectives. *Review and analyse work programmes and operational problems encountered during the drilling operations. *Prepare slide material; i.e. well performance and lesson learned for Technical Committee Meeting (TCM) or others. *Assist the Drilling manager in preparing workplans and budgets as well as set up and maintain the cost control system, editing of well cost prognosis, contracting invoice and cost allocation to ensure that the campaign goes according to plan. *Have experience on Field Development Plan (FDP) and be able to provide information and feedback regarding drilling operation to working team. *Ensure all required reports to the client and to the Authorities are provided in a timely and accurate manner. *Responsible for the evaluation of new technologies in order to improve performance and reduce cost so as to be able to apply these improvements onto up-coming drilling operations, procedure, equipment and methodology. *Check and liaise with the relevant statutory authorities to ensure all required approvals and consent from the statutory and regulatory bodies are in place and all legislative requirements are met in a timely manner so as to ensure non-disruption of drilling activities. *Analyse well parameters and data and when necessary, make recommendations for improvements or rectification to avoid non- productive time. *Coordinate the collection of and verify the correctness of all subsurface, operational & platform site data prior to transmitting it back to Companies base. *Coordinate the planning and preparation activities for new drilling projects to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the projects. *Supervise and control the preparation of specific contracts related to Drill Fluid Services(DFS), Cementing, Directional Drilling and MWD Services. *In case of unplanned events on the well, take prompt remedial action as necessary to safeguard life, avoid damage to the environment and minimise damage to assets. *Provide supervision, coaching and training to all junior Drilling engineers to ensure that there is a competent workforce. *Carry out Manager and Drilling Personnel assistant duties for the Department including:- Requirements: *Bachelor Degree in Petroleum, Mining Engineering or equivalent *10 -12 year experience in drilling engineering and operations, including 3 years in offshore drilling operations and 3 years in a supervisory capacity, experience in various types of well planning in various areas; i.e. HTHP well, Narrow margin drilling with MPD/UBD, slim hole drilling, horizontal drilling, extended reach drilling and multi-lateral drilling *Ability to evaluate and analyze operational situations *Good organizational and interpersonal skills *Creativity, capacity to keep abreast of technology changes *Fluent in both spoken and written English *Good communication and capable of working in multi-cultures environment *Strong in Team Leader skill
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £0.00 per annumTo oversee the execution of the well design and engineering, procurement, drilling and completion of all wells undertaken by my client's drilling department in order to ensure a safe, compliant, efficient and cost effective working environment so as to be able to achieve the Company's objectives.
Posted: Mon 18 Jan at 1:00 Expires: Mon 15 Feb at 1:00
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Oil and Gas Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.