Oil and Gas Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
This candidate would need to have both Legal and Compliance experience. It is essential for the candidate to have a strong command of Mandarin in order to draft contracts in the Chinese language.
- Liaising with agents, intermediaries and co-workers, reviewing and organizing documents and reports and preparing inpidual files for due diligence on all agents, distributors and third party intermediaries for purposes of FCPA compliance review.
- Draft or review resolutions, waivers, minutes, approvals of action without meeting and related company secretarial documents.
- Research and advise on legal queries from internal stakeholders
- Create and maintain corporate secretarial record including updating minute books, resolutions, corporate seal, stock certificates, etc.
- Coordinate with the company-appointed corporate secretarial agent as necessary to ensure that all company secretarial documents are properly drafted, filed, registered and updated.
- Organizing corporate secretarial files for each country, including keeping records of all constitutional documents and corporate authorities in respect of each entity within the SEA sub-region
- Proof-reading, reviewing and drafting letters, contracts and legal documents
- Supervise and manage litigation matters, co-ordinate and communicate instructions to external legal providers and internal co-workers
- Assist and coordinate with the conduct of legal and compliance training
- Assist with merger and acquisition transactions \ethics, anti-corruption and trade compliance matters
- Communicate policy directives and guidance to management, and keep personnel apprised of general compliance issues.
- Assist with integrating compliance policies within the Company's (and its affiliates') manufacturing and other business ventures in China
- Communicate with management and monitor the execution of implementation or remediation plans to ensure company is fully compliant.
- Assist with the management and execution of compliance due diligence procedures relating to proposed third party intermediaries
- Perform compliance assessments and periodic audits, and oversee any internal controls relating to accounting, treasury/tax as required under the supervision of the Ethics & Compliance Group.
- Assist in the implementation of company compliance policies and to ensure compliance processes and business activities are coordinated.
- Assist in the implementation of trade compliance processes, to ensure compliance with applicable trade and export/import control laws and regulations; and licensing requirements.
- Assist with the management and execution of compliance integration efforts
- Assist with internal compliance investigations and audits
- Monitor external developments in compliance, including laws and regulations, government investigations, and industry best practices
- Participate in all compliance related initiatives as needed. Perform other duties which may be assigned from time to time by supervisors.
- Law Degree from a reputable university - Bachelor's, Post Graduate or Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Preferably 3-5 years of working experience in a law firm, or within in-house legal or compliance functions. Those with experience in the compliance sector preferred
- Admitted to practice law in a common law jurisdiction
- Ability to write and communicate in English and Mandarin; additional language skills a plus
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential matters and exercise sound discretion and judgment
- Effectiveness in dealing with issues arising from and operating in complex organizational and regulatory environments
- Willingness to travel within Asia Pacific.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office software
- Fast learner, results oriented and independent with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interact with a perse group of inpiduals in addressing complex issues
- Should be a willing team player who is analytical and conscientious, with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to balance workload and prioritize work deliverables and resources
- Good interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office software
- Fast learner, results oriented and independent with strong interpersonal skills
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or Beijing, China
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £0.00 per annumThis candidate would need to have both Legal and Compliance experience. It is essential for the candidate to have a strong command of Mandarin in order to draft contracts in the Ch...
Posted: Wed 04 Mar at 5:00 Expires: Wed 01 Apr at 5:00
This role is for a small start-up E&P company in Malaysia, who is looking to expand and venture into Exploration and Development within South East Asia. An ideal candidate for the Senior Geophysicist position should have the following: - At least 8 years of experience in Oil and Gas Geophysics in Exploration & / Or Development - 2D, 3D Seismic interpretation, data acquisition - Volumetric calculations, analysis - Experience working in a big company - Bahasa Melayu speaker will be given priority For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £0.00 per annumThis role is for a small start-up E&P company in Malaysia, who is looking to expand and venture into Exploration and Development within South East Asia. An ideal candidate for the...
Posted: Tue 24 Feb at 10:00 Expires: Tue 24 Mar at 10:00
LiveEngineering Manager - Heavy Lift & Transportation
Engineering Manager - Heavy Lift & Transportation - Malaysia
Engineering Manager - Heavy Lift & Transportation - Malaysia SPENCER OGDEN are working with a specialist Engineering Contractor, headquartered in Europe, who are currently recruiting an experienced Engineering Manager for their Asian hub office. Due to having a number of working projects in South-East and East Asia their is a need for a Senior Engineering professional, with experience of Managing a large group of Engineers to be a technical lead, responsible for all the client's Asia work-scopes. My client are recognised in the global offshore Oil & Gas and Renewables Industries for their prowess in providing specialist equipment, Barges and Manpower for projects involving Offshore Installation, Transportation, Craning, Heavy-Lifting and other services. They service the Offshore market in 5 different continents and offer excellent packages and training and development opportunities. Criteria for Selection : - Responsibilities : - - You must have a Bachelors/Masters in an Oil & Gas/Renewables discipline - Mechanical, Marine, Hydraulic. - A minimum of 10 years experience in the Offshore heavy-lift, transportation and Installation industry. - Preferably you will have prior experience as an Engineering Manager in the industry. - Able to plan, organise and problem-solve under pressure and have excellent communication and arbitration skills. - Fluent in writing and speaking in English. - Able to travel and work internationally as and when required. - Implement and ensure all new engineering guidelines are followed by each of the offices around the South east Asian region. - Manage and control quality of engineering output from the region - Manage and ensure all engineering KPI's are met by the offices - Implement strategies to ensure future progression and development of the engineering offices - Coach and train engineering teams and teams on the production of design calculations to relevant standards. - Agreeing and implementing a calculations checking process prior to issue. - You will lead on matters to do with QHSE - in engineering design, project execution, communication, behaviour. - Contribute to any business development, tendering opportunities that can benefit the company. For more information about this specific role please contact our Glasgow Office
Type: Long Term Contract / Office, InternationalSalary: $80000 - $100000 per annum + healthcare, pensionEngineering Manager - Heavy Lift & Transportation - Malaysia
Posted: Tue 17 Feb at 15:30 Expires: Tue 17 Mar at 15:30
LiveLead Mechanical Package Engineer - Process Topsides
- 8 years of experience minimum - Mechanical engineering educations background - Permanent position in Kl office - Must be able to speak bahasa Malaysia at native proficiency level - Have knowledge of mechanical process topside packages - Supervise and lead team current team of engineers - Act as liaise point between local and Hq engineering teams - Ensure that work is done to Hq specifications For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £0.00 per annum- 8 years of experience minimum - Mechanical engineering educations background - Permanent position in Kl office - Must be able to speak bahasa Malaysia at native proficiency level...
Posted: Thu 12 Feb at 1:00 Expires: Thu 12 Mar at 1:00
The main responsibilities will be as follows : - Develop analyze and distribute progress and manpower project curves including planned, actual and forecasted dates - Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management - Report to the Project Manager about current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work - Participate in project meetings and discussion with Clients as required
The key skills required are : Must have : - Possess a recognized Degree in Engineering - Minimum 10 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry - Minimum 5 years of experience as planner in EPC project Good to have : - Good communication skills - Experience in planning and scheduling using MS Software or Janus If you feel this position would be of interest please send your CV for a immediate response.
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: 7-9,000MRY a monthMy global EPC client requires a Project Planner for a staff position to work in their growing Kuala Lumpur office.
Posted: Wed 21 Jan at 14:26 Expires: Sun 22 Mar at 14:26
LiveLead Structural Engineer
This inpidual will need have a proven track record of working within specialist field such as Hull Engineering in FPSO and FSO's. LNG experience would also be an advantage. TYPICAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED : Must have : - Possess a recognized Bachelors or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering or Naval Architecture or Ocean Engineering (Preferably registered with BEM) - Minimum 10 years experience in Oil & Gas industry specifically on Floaters / Hull engineering - Experience in leading EPC Projects - Well versed with FE analyses - Well versed with IACS Rules (DnV and ABS with recommended practices) and API, AISC Codes as a minimum - Ability to develop Tools and Softwares for efficient Analyses - Exposed to site (shipyard assignment) - Knowledge in one structural beam package (StaadPro, GeniE)
JOB SCOPE (Budget, Management, Specific Criteria) : - Able to Lead large scale projects - In charge of overall design and complete assessment of hull structures including outfitting - Close supervision of designers and engineers - Liaising with package engineer too be in the right information on time - Liaising with other disciplines to solve interface issues and clashes - Guide and coach engineers and designers - Follow-up of subcontracted studies MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES : - Ensure high quality of engineering work - Provide complete support to the Project Manager - Act as mentor to less experienced engineers - Frequently communicate with peers, junior engineers and designer and exchange information with other disciplines To discuss the opportunity in more details please apply immediately Thank You.
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: 15 - 22,000MYRMy global EPC client is current seeking a Lead Structural Engineer to be based in their growing Kuala Lumpur office.
Posted: Wed 21 Jan at 11:41 Expires: Sun 22 Mar at 11:41
LiveReservoir Geophysicist (3 Years Min) OGP/WS/1291
The successful candidate will have: • Degree in geology, geophysics or other geoscience subject essential, preferably geophysics. MSc or PhD advantageous. • A minimum of 3 years’ oil and gas industry work experience essential. • Some experience in reservoir geophysics either in rock physics, AVO and/or seismic inversion techniques essential. • An understanding of the seismic inversion (post/pre-stack) workflow, combining processed seismic, interpreted seismic and well data for the purpose of determining prospectively highly advantageous. • Desire and aptitude to develop your reservoir geophysics skills essential – especially reservoir characterisation techniques. • Previous Service Company consultancy work highly advantageous. • Good project management skills with the ability to perform technical aspects of given projects in a professional and timely manner essential • Good understanding of borehole seismic, wireline log interpretation, forward modelling, fluid substitution and seismic data pre-conditioning for reservoir characterisation advantageous. • Highly flexible, motivated and an excellent team player. • The ability to adapt to new project challenges and work practices working in an integrated multidisciplinary team. • Good communication skills – the ability to listen and articulate technical findings. • Good interpersonal skills - the ability to work at all levels within the group to accomplish goals. • Self-motivated - must be able to work independently or as part of a team. • Attention to detail and processes. • Drive and ambition to succeed within reservoir services. • Willingness to travel.
Reporting to a Team Leader, you will be involved in the following activities: • Become competent in the technologies, workflows and practices of the Reservoir Characterisation group. • Working in an established team of geoscientists from junior to experts in reservoir characterisation / Quantitative Seismic Interpretation (QI), you will undertake tasks relating to reservoir characterisation studies. • Working with global data sets, you will become knowledgeable in various hydrocarbon challenges, be involved in complex integrated projects, and learn of the various workflows to optimise prospectivity results. • Strive to broaden your reservoir geophysics expertise working on a range of exploration and integrated appraisal/development projects. • Be proactive in enhancing your technical and project management skills. You will be given every opportunity to excel in this role. • Strive to keep abreast of industry best practices in relation to reservoir geophysics. This role offers great career progression in a corporate culture that recognises, rewards, and encourages achievement, leadership, integrity and reliability. Copyright © Working Smart 2014 WSL owns the copyright on all marketing materials written. If copyright is breached, WSL will take legal action.
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, Office, InternationalSalary: A competitive base salary is on offer. In addition, 25 days holiday, Annual Bonus Scheme and full Company Benefits.URGENT: Working in KL, for a leading global oil services Company, offering a broad range of geophysical services...Applicants invited with 3 years min oil and gas industry experience combined with some experience in seismic inversion and/or rock physics. The Company’s office is well established in KL and due to Client demand for Reservoir Characterisation services in the Asia Pacific market; they are now launching a consulting practice in KL. This is a great time to join as you will have the potential to advance your career quickly and take on more responsibilities working in this consulting practice, which is forecasted to develop. Please note this is local contract of employment.
Posted: Mon 19 Jan at 9:57 Expires: Fri 20 Mar at 9:57
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Oil and Gas Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.