Oil and Gas Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
LiveRegional Sales Manager
The successful candidate will have: • Degree preferred – preferably in engineering. • Minimum of 10 years oil and gas industry experience essential. • Proven experience in the wireline perforation business essential. • A strong Sales or/and Business Development background essential – at least 5 years in a sales related role. • Proven experience working in the Asia Pacific region essential. A strong existing network of contacts highly desired. • Strong technical understanding of wireline deployed perforating tools and equipment and associated services essential. • Excellent spoken and written English • Must have the ability to listen and comprehend the challenges clients face using the tools and associated software, demonstrate how they can be applied to resolve their challenges. • Strong strategic focus essential – can devise strategic plans, implement, and monitor and control. • Previous experience in a Country Sales Manager role advantageous but the key is the ambition and drive to take on this challenging role and to be successful. • Strong interpersonal skills - with the ability to develop good working relationships internally and with sales partners and clients essential. • Excellent presentation and communication skills – ability to conduct business at senior management level. • Enthusiasm, integrity, drive and ambition to succeed. • Dynamic, self-motivated inpidual who is proactive to achieve and exceed targets. • Strong team player that can work with all levels within their region and with the management team to accomplish goals. • Ability to travel as required throughout Asia Pacific and to the UK.
Reporting to the Global VP for Sales and Marketing you will undertake the following activities: • Take responsibility to drive new business opportunities across Asia Pacific. • Develop a strategic plan for the region that will identify opportunities to expand business sales for products and services – detailing potential growth countries and perspective clients and sales partners. Outline competition, their pricing model and branding in the market. • Build close working relationships with all existing clients – understand the challenges and needs of the oil companies they service and support them in the adoption and ongoing use of Company tools and equipment. • Identify and build relationships with all new clients across the region. • Identify oil operators who would benefit from an enhanced perforating deployment system – be proactive in raising awareness and reputation of products and services directly with key personnel – this may be through lunch and learn, workshops, conference etc. • Provide technical demonstrations of the tools and associated software that will address the challenges and needs of the oil operators. • Monitor performance of your strategies and adjust direction, focus and sales initiatives as needed to deliver targets agreed. Provide accurate sales and renewal forecasting and ensure all stakeholders are kept informed. • Work closely with the VP Global Sales and the rest of the Global Sales Team. Ensure that a consistent Company branding is maintained across the AP region. • Be proactive in inviting feedback on products and services and provide this to the Engineering department. Use this feedback and analytical insights in the formation of new products/solutions and keep your client base informed of new technologies/improvements to products. • Work to develop and implement plans to deliver excellent services and maintain a high level of client satisfaction across the region. • Identify key marketing opportunities for the Company - attend relevant trade shows, conferences etc. representing and promoting the Company. • Keep abreast of energy industry best practice, trends and challenges relating to production logging equipment. • Travel widely across the region and globally as required. The role offers a great deal of scope and autonomy to deliver growth and realise high financial rewards for strategic results. It has great career potential working for a growing Company that is renowned within the industry for providing well engineered, safe and highly reliable equipment and services. Copyright © Working Smart 2015 WSL owns the copyright on all marketing materials written. If copyright is breached, they will take legal action.
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, Office, InternationalSalary: Competitive+++Working from home initially, you will drive business opportunities and revenue growth across Asia Pacific and raise awareness of the technologies within the oil and gas operator community. The Company is well established in the region and recognise the growth opportunities, hence this appointment. Applicants invited with a proven background in perforating operations; technically competent; experienced working in Asia Pacific and an entrepreneurial approach. A wireline perforating background is preferred but the key is the ability to maintain effective client relationships; a strong technical understanding of wireline logging and perforating equipment; and the ability to develop and close new business opportunities. Role offers great potential for high financial reward and also to take responsibility for the Middle East region as you progress in your role...
Posted: Wed 29 Jul at 16:33 Expires: Sun 27 Sep at 16:33
LiveHead (Gas Treating)
My client is among the leading international Oil and Gas Operating companies and they are currently on the lookout, for an experienced chemical process engineer to join them in their Malaysian office, as the Head of Gas Treating.
- Chemical Engineering Degree
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in oil and gas, particular in gas projects with gas treatment exposure
- LNG experience is a bonus
- strong priority will be given to candidates with good experience in the South East Asian region
This is a chance to work with one of the leaders in the industry. If you are keen to be considered for this role, please apply accordingly, and the relevant consultant will be in contact with you, should you be shortlisted.
Progressive, a trading pision of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 09C5506 | Progressive Licence Number 53132072C)
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: competitiveMy client is among the leading international Oil and Gas Operating companies and they are currently on the lookout, for an experienced chemical process engineer to join them in the...
Posted: Fri 24 Jul at 12:00 Expires: Fri 21 Aug at 12:00
LiveBusiness Development Manager
FLNG Experience desired FPSO experience Marketing/ Business Development background Managerial skills
Achieve annual revenue and contribution targets Group sales and marketing To develop and implement a business plan Specification and finalization Create new enquiries and sustain an effective enquiry database and pipeline Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time
Type: Staff / Site, Office, InternationalSalary: Not statedMy Global FPSO owner, operator client are seeking a Business Development Manager for their new FLNG project based in Malaysia.
Posted: Wed 15 Jul at 15:11 Expires: Sun 13 Sep at 15:11
Must have : •Candidates must possess a Degree in Material or Mechanical Engineering •At least 1-5 years of working experience in (preferably in Oil & Gas and Petrochemical field). Fresh Graduate Engineer also encourage to apply. •Basic knowledge in International codes such as ASME B31.3, API, BS •Experience in use of major Operating Company's specifications will be an advantage •Possess basic knowledge of preparation of piping material class, valves and specialty items data sheets •PC literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) •Ability to work in team and possess excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills Good to have : •Material database skill and experience to work in integrated material management systems with PDS/PDMS 3D-CAD
1. Select applicable standard, codes and specification and incorporate them in the job specification. 2. Prepare summary of piping classes. 3. Establish Piping Material Specification and piping standard assemblies. 4. Provide data for piping components to 3D Cad Coordinator. 5. Prepare valve datasheets and specialty items datasheets. 6. Prepare Material Requisitions (MR). 7. Prepare Job Specification for Supply (JSS) based on the project requirements. 8. Prepare Technical Bid Tabulation (TBT) 9. Review vendor data documents and drawings. 10. Provide mechanical data for Line List and supervises all MTO activities. This includes piping insulation/ painting and pressure/ NDE testing requirements.
Type: Staff or Contract / Site, OfficeSalary: Not statedPossess basic knowledge of preparation of piping material class, valves and specialty items data sheets
Posted: Wed 08 Jul at 7:31 Expires: Sun 06 Sep at 7:31
LiveTechnical Superintendent -Chemical Tankers
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT Chemical Tankers (2497) The successful applicant will ideally: - Hold a Certificate of Competency (Class 1) - Steam Ships and have sailed as a Chief Engineer on Chemical Tankers. - Must have onshore technical superintendent experience - Required to travel for work - Fully familiar with modern planned maintenance systems, vetting and management system requirements - Excellent verbal and written English and computer skills are essential
JOB DESCRIPTION Reporting to the Fleet Manager, the successful applicant will be joining a large technical team and have responsibility for the day to day management for 4 Chemical Tankers. Duties will include, but are not limited to: - Technical management of 4 Chemical Tankers to ensure the availability, reliability and smooth operations meet the business requirements and industry standards, rules and regulations - Develop operations guidelines and oversee daily operations to ensure the fleet is seaworthy and flawless operations meet the business requirements and industry standards, rules and regulations - Plan and manage the on-board manning operation, in collaboration with HR, to ensure availability of competent officers and ratings that complies with the business requirements, national and international rules and regulations - Develop and manage scheduled fleet maintenance plans for the assigned fleet of vessels to ensure availability and reliability of the fleet - Work with the Maintenance Department to prepare dry docking or repair scope and attend to vessel during dry docking and repair works to ensure cost-effective and successful completion of projects - Plan and manage the procurement of spares and stores activities to ensure cost-effective and timely supply to ships for the proper maintenance and safe operations of the assigned vessels - Develop and manage the budgets - Develop a pool of capable and competent Assistant Superintendents and employees to support the business growth and operational needs
Type: Staff / Site, OfficeSalary: DOEGENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION Technical Superintendent with Chemical Tankers experience required for our client in Malaysia. You will be responsible for the overall technical management of 4 vessels to ensure the availability, reliability and smooth operations meet business requirements and industry standards, rules and regulations. ABOUT OUR CLIENT Our client is one of the world’s largest ship owners with a substantial fleet comprising of LNG & Chemical Tankers who are in another exciting growth stage.
Posted: Tue 07 Jul at 12:28 Expires: Sat 05 Sep at 12:28
LiveSenior Project Manager (T&D)
My client, who specialized in power transmission and distribution, is seeking a Senior Project Manager to head up their multi-million dollar project in Kuala Lumpur. This role is client facing, and is primarily office-based.
The candidate should have:
- A background in electrical engineering
- More than 10 years of project management experience, especially with multi-cultural teams of 30-50 people
- Expertise collaborating design and site teams, and managing project budgets and timelines
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading, writing)
- Competency with project management software tools
Ideally, the candidate should have worked for a power generation, transmission, or distribution company or several of their projects. A degree in automation or electrical engineering is desired, but not mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please apply with your updated CV, and your contact number.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Type: Short Term Contract / OfficeSalary: competitiveMy client, who specialized in power transmission and distribution, is seeking a Senior Project Manager to head up their multi-million dollar project in Kuala Lumpur. This role is c...
Posted: Tue 07 Jul at 11:00 Expires: Tue 04 Aug at 11:00
LiveSenior Telecommunication Engineer
Recognized Degree in Telecommunications/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Engineering. Minimum 12 years experience in telecommunications system engineering encompassing conceptual engineering/ FEED/ detailed engineering work in Oil & Gas industry particularly in both offshore and onshore environment. Candidate with lesser experience will also be considered for non-senior positions Experience in tender bid documents preparation, clarifications and tender bid evaluation report preparation. Conversant in International Codes & Standards such as IEC, ITU-T/R, BS, NEC, ISO, IEEE, SOLAS, IMO, ICAO, API.
1. Prepare specifications as per Project/ Lead Engineer’s requirements. 2. Check and ensure the documents prepared are of good quality. 3. Vendor Bid Evaluations and Vendor Data Review 4. Responsible for correctness of work any assigned subordinate.
Type: Staff or Contract / Site, OfficeSalary: Not statedTo deliver the required work on Telecoms as required by Project and Lead Engineer
Posted: Tue 07 Jul at 3:03 Expires: Sat 05 Sep at 3:03
LiveSenior Interface Engineer
1. Direct reporting to Interface Manager 2. Provide all technical assistance and support to Interface Manger. Provide input, attend all meetings and discussions in absences of Interface Manager. 3. Timely follow-up of all action items from all meetings and discussions to support project schedule. 4. Review EPCC contractors interface documents and identify gaps, inconsistencies, missing information etc. 5. Writing weekly and monthly reports. 6. Review EPCC contractor schedule for interface alignment between all EPCC contractors for timely engineering and commissioning. 7. Organizing and participating in interface meetings involving the CONTRACTOR(S), OTHER CONTRACTOR(S) and Contractors of associated PROJECT / existing facilities as may be required to review on a regular basis the developments likely to affect the PROJECT and take corrective action as required; 8. Takes charge of the coordination and interface management between various EPCC CONTRACT(S) packages and adjacent projects including PCP, RGT 2, PDWT, PAMER etc; 9. Work closely with all UPT Project Manager, Project Engineer, Construction Manager and Commissioning Manager of each UPT to resolve all interface issues.
Total minimum 10-12 years oil and gas industry experience (downstream) out of which minimum 2-4 years senior engineer level (with some area/unit lead responsibilities). b) Minimum 5-6 years in E&C detailed engineering experience for good knowledge of EPCC type of work. c) Experience must include few licensed unit experience (minimum 2 licensed unit). d) Must be a self starter. Experience of executing work with minimum supervision is necessary. e) Must have excellent communication skill (in English) including writing memo and emails (needed to manage multiple EPCC contractors, clients, JVs, sub-contractors, government agencies etc). f) Must be very proficient and hands on experience on Microsoft Office, Visio, Power point etc. g) Experience focused on interface management and/or project management and/or engineering management is preferred. h) Organizing or charring meetings with EPCC contractors, Client, government agencies etc. i) Good knowledge of engineering including process is added credit. j) Knowledge of Petronas work culture is added credit.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedProvide all technical assistance and support to Interface Manger. Provide input, attend all meetings and discussions in absences of Interface Manager.
Posted: Fri 03 Jul at 1:53 Expires: Tue 01 Sep at 1:53
LiveHSE Risk Engineer
Degree qualified in relevant subject 10 years’ of relevant experience in Hazards and Effects Management or Safety Case / COMAH Case development Experience in using database systems managing and analysing data Organised methodical approach to work organisation and delivery Experienced in presenting Sounds written and oral communication skills Team player, but with the ability to work inpidually when required Presence to communicate issues to the highest level of management In country experience Site experience in hydrocarbon processing plants Experience in facilitating HSE Reviews Professional membership of a relevant institution
• Participate in Mandatory Control Framework Gap (MCF) Analysis Program with each petchem EPCC COONTRACTOR in relation to Client HSE Design and HSE Risk requirements. Identify Gaps between CONTRACTORs experience and systems and the MCF requirements. • Provide technical support to HSSE Managers as they monitor the closure of gaps in their scope; • Assist in the management of the central RAPID ARM Hazards and Effects Management Database; • Act as an interface between PMC Engineering and PMC HSSE. • Provide support and review CONTRACTOR Design HSE Case documentation.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedTo support the HSE Risk Manager in monitoring that the Client Hazards and Effects Management Process (HEMP) requirements are meet. To support the inpidual Sub-Directorates and packages in their understanding of the deliverables required for HEMP. To assist in uploading CONTRACTOR inputs into the project Hazards and Effects Database and to monitor performance against Key Performance Indicators.
Posted: Fri 03 Jul at 1:43 Expires: Tue 01 Sep at 1:43
LiveContract Engineer/ Executive
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Engineering (Others) or equivalent. • At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. • Knowledge of offshore and onshore oil and gas industry, with contractual / commercial knowledge will be an added advantage. • Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel spreadsheet package is preferred. • Understanding of schedulling programmes such as Microsoft Project and Primavera.
• Preparation and coordination of tender submissions to Client following receipt of Invitation to Tender/Request for Quotation in conjunction with the Project Manager/Engineer(responsibilities include preparation of tender pricing and dealing with all commercial/ contractual aspects of the tender submission in line with Company commercial/ contractual/ financial principles). • Coordination of obtaining appropriate Management approval of Tender Proposal Pricing prior to tender submission. • Coordination of post-tender submission responses to clarifications raised by Client, including attending clarification meetings as required. • Maintenance of commercial cost database and tender spreadsheet package. • Supply of information on past submissions for tenders and budgets. • Preparation of Executive Management reports and cost analyses. • Identification of procedural changes/improvements required.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not stated• Preparation and coordination of tender submissions to Client following receipt of Invitation to Tender/Request for Quotation in conjunction with the Project Manager/Engineer(responsibilities include preparation of tender pricing and dealing with all commercial/ contractual aspects of the tender submission in line with Company commercial/ contractual/ financial principles).
Posted: Fri 03 Jul at 1:36 Expires: Fri 31 Jul at 1:36
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Oil and Gas Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.