Oil and Gas Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
LiveWell Control and Well Intervention Instructor
Well Control and Well Intervention Instructor
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Salary: 400,000 MYR per annum plus benefits
My client is a world-renowned training company who has identified the need for a local Well Control school in Malaysia ran by locals to support the need for nationalisation.
The school is in the process of being opened in Kuala Lumpur and we are in urgent need of an experienced Drilling and Well Intervention specialist to come in as an instructor. This is a unique opportunity to be part of this great project and pass on your knowledge to the next generation of Malaysian Well Engineering professionals. This position also offers longevity and security, which are very valuable in today's Oil market.
The main responsibilities:
- To become the Lead Drilling and Well Control instructor for their Malaysian offering
- Develop the business in terms of brand recognition, client growth and persity, revenue and capacity in service offering
- Assist clients in building their capacity, systems and knowledge in terms of learning and development
Requirements and qualifications:
- IWCF Accredited Well Intervention certificate supervisor level for Wireline, Snubbing and Coil Tubing
- IWCF Subsea and Surface Well Control certificate supervisor level
- University Degree (Petroleum Engineering or equivalent)
- A desire to teach
- 5 years plus experience in the upstream Oil and Gas industry
- International experience
- Excellent English skills
Progressive, a trading pision of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 09C5506 | Progressive Licence Number 53132072C)
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: competitiveWell Control and Well Intervention Instructor Location: Kuala Lumpur Duration: Permanent Salary: 400,000 MYR per annum plus benefits My client is a world-renowned training compan...
Posted: Thu 26 Nov at 7:00 Expires: Thu 24 Dec at 7:00
LiveDistribution Development Marketing Manager - Industrial
- Core - Offering support and guidance on how to set up legal contracts; incentive programmes and rebate structures that will appropriately drive growth for our client's distributors and ensure the company meets it's financial objectives
- Marketing - Capable of developing Joint Business plans with distributors and then managing them / reviewing on an on-going basis. To include: prospect pipeline; product mix analysis to support sales and marketing campaigns; develop business cases for marketing investment in joint activities with distributors
- Cash Conversion Cycle - Develops a good understanding of the client's financials and how to influence them through distributor management. Understand the customer service / order management processes from the clients and Distributor perspective and how they can support that. Can demonstrate experience in helping with cash management and takes a proactive role in working with the clients credit teams to secure customer payments.
- Business Development - Comfortable to leverage new tools and technology that will help bring the client and it's partner distributors closer together. The objective is to improve business performance, grow capability and enhance the clients reach cost effectively
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Science , Marketing Management or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years professional development in a B2B sales and marketing environment, supporting consumable product markets.
- 5+ years in a global/ regional role where the inpidual successfully grew channel sales as part of the route to market mix. Market must have been products and or services into a B2B consumable market.
- Business Development or Sales or Account Management experience will be a plus
- Leadership and People Management: Demonstrated ability to lead teams effectively in a matrix environment. Capable of leading and developing colleagues
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £0.00 per annumJob description - Core - Offering support and guidance on how to set up legal contracts; incentive programmes and rebate structures that will appropriately drive growth for our cli...
Posted: Wed 25 Nov at 2:00 Expires: Wed 23 Dec at 2:00
LiveProject Coordinator / Project Manager
Industry experience or Bachelor of Science in Engineering/ Petroleum or Commerce/ Accounting Some Experience using Primavera software Experience working with exploration or drilling operations highly desired Willingness to travel to various project sites internationally Superb communication skills and ability to develop relationships across the business
An established oil and gas consultancy is currently expanding into new regions based on their reputation of delivering projects for small exploration companies to major oil and gas operators globally. The Role: You will be responsible for scope of work covering project planning, scheduling, monitoring and control across multiple sub-surface projects based in various international locations. Key Responsibilities Include: Develop and maintain planning, scheduling, progress measurement, monitoring, cost control and project reporting Review and advise project strategies before execution Monitor and identify critical activities and its impact on project schedule and performance Identify areas of deficiencies and initiatives Oversee health and safety, construction and operations (Sub-surface) Manage 3rd party contracts and suppliers Project close out reporting To be successful in this position, your skills, experience and qualifications will include: Industry experience or Bachelor of Science in Engineering/ Petroleum or Commerce/ Accounting Some Experience using Primavera software Experience working with exploration or drilling operations highly desired Willingness to travel to various project sites internationally Superb communication skills and ability to develop relationships across the business
Type: Staff or Contract / Office, InternationalSalary: NegotiableBe responsible for scope of work covering project planning, scheduling, monitoring and control across multiple sub-surface projects based in various international locations.
Posted: Fri 16 Oct at 0:37 Expires: Tue 15 Dec at 0:37
LiveSenior Project Controls Engineer
Bachelor Degree in Engineering At least 15 years experience as a Project Control personnel in Oil & Gas industry.
• Sets up, monitors and appraises the financial and schedule performance of major capital projects in accordance with standardized project and controlling management processes and best practices. • Carries out the control in accordance with the process and procedures defined in the project control plan (PCP) specified for RAPID. • Support the interface between project and client's local and global policies, guidelines (e.g. procurement, accounting, documentation policies) and between Project Financial Accountant and vendors. • Follow the client's project controls and financial accounting procedures and systems. • Update and monitor the risk register and chance log of the project. • Update and monitor the change log of a project.
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, Office, InternationalSalary: Not statedDevelopment of the work breakdown structure, planning and programming and cost planning for Clients overall master project implementation program and budget and, monitoring of project implementation progress against the approved program and budget.
Posted: Thu 08 Oct at 0:40 Expires: Mon 07 Dec at 0:40
- Jobs in Batu Pahat Malaysia
- Jobs in Johor Baharu Malaysia
- Jobs in Kemaman Malaysia
- Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Jobs in Kuala Terengganu Malaysia
- Jobs in Petaling Jaya Malaysia
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Oil and Gas Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.