Project Manager - Subsea/Offshore/SURF
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Candidates can apply for up to 150 jobs in 28 days.
• The PM is responsible for the safe, efficient and profitable management and delivery of projects and tenders.
Working Locations: Site, Office, Offshore
Posted: 19/07/2012 09:00:00
Expires: 17/09/2012 09:00:00
• Bachelor in Engineering – Mechanical, Civil or any equivalent field.
• The holder must have at least minimum 8 years’ experience in SURF or Conventional installation activities. Shall also have a sound understanding of the engineering, legal and commercial requirements related to project execution.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Leadership and motivational skills
• Competence in finance, law, contracts, purchasing/procurement, planning and organization
• HSE and Quality management acumen with emphasis on processes.
• Proficient in English, with good oral and written communication skills
• The PM shall ensure that all work is performed in a safe manner, making safety paramount, and by leading by example in this respect.
• The PM shall recognise the importance of quality assurance and quality control in the execution of Projects & tenders and implement accordingly.
• The PM shall ensure compliance with the Project Management and other relevant processes. In particular, he shall ensure HSE compliance with corporate and project processes, both onshore and offshore.
• The PM shall implement a risk and opportunity strategy and clearly communicate this to the COO in order that it is aligned with the regional business objectives.
• The PM shall develop and lead a high performance team by establishing a formal organisation and clear roles and responsibilities.
• The PM in conjunction with the core project team shall secure the necessary resources from the support functions to enable the successful delivery of the project.
• The PM shall develop a relationship with the client, ensure that the contractual requirements are fulfilled and client is satisfied with the performance.
• The PM shall manage and control the contract administration and ensure timely payment and early closeout of variations.
• The PM shall develop a relationship with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure best value continuing support and HSE compliance.
• The PM shall ensure the Tax strategy is implemented. He shall also work with finance department to ensure efficient Forex management.
• The PM shall ensure regular feed back of ‘lessons learnt’ to the organisation with a focus on the tendering process and the start up of new Projects.
Similar Jobs to Project Manager - Subsea/Offshore/SURF
LiveSenior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer My client provides a range of technical services to the Oil & Gas sector across the globe. For their Risk Management pision they currently have a requirement for a Senior Structural Engineer in their Kuala Lumpur Office. The position would see you reporting into the discipline manager and see you focused on assisting clients with technical expertise in the area of structural engineering. Main responsibilities will include: Structural Design review Advise clients on legislations and requirements Review contractor design work and carry out verification/ validation activities Ensure all work cqarried out in line with industry codes and standards Review design for ALL structures- including topside This position is open to candidates that have a thorough understanding of the Malaysian Oil & Gas market and its policies / procedures. You should have an Engineering Degree and 8+ years experience in Strucutral engineering. Previous positions should have given you exposure to design reviewt; knowledge of verification and validation activities and familiar with producing deliverables such as QRA, HAZOP, HAZID, SIL, LOPA and safety cases. In taking this opportunity you will be a key member of a team with ambitious expansion plans. My client are already a market leader in South East Asia and further afield so they are working with major clients on prestigious projects. The salary on offer will vary depending on your experience so if you are interested to find out more please apply.
Type: Long Term Contract / InternationalSalary: Not statedSenior Structural Engineer My client provides a range of technical services to the Oil & Gas sector across the globe. For their Risk Management pision they currently have a r...
Posted: Fri 07 Mar at 13:00 Expires: Fri 04 Apr at 13:00
LiveSenior Deepwater Drilling Engineer
Senior Deepwater Drilling Engineer I have a fantastic opportunity available to join a Supermajor based in KL on their various Deepwater projects. A very high level of experience with Deepwater experience is essential as several candidates have been rejected due to having some Deepwater experience but not the required level for this opportunity. This position is also only available to Malaysian nationals. This position will offer an excellent staff package including an excellent base salary, bonus and various additional benefits. The most attractive aspect of this position is that you will begin a fantastic career with a SuperMajor oil and gas Operator. Job Scope * Ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and HSE standards * Initiate, coordinate or realize the required preliminary studies and work preparation ( SOR, etc) * Participate to the preparation of calls for tender for services and equipments * Participate to the well engineering and the redaction of the programs * Ensure the respect of HSE regulations and Group referential * Prepare end of well reports and Costs follow up * Realize studies to improve the performances * Propose technological innovations * Optimize the activities of service providers and assess their performances Required Qualification / Experience * Degree in Engineering discipline * 8 to 12 years of relevant experience in Oil & Gas Industry with at least 5 years involvement with exploration drilling activities * Deepwater drilling experience is essential Please send your cv's through to Rob Byrom. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedSenior Deepwater Drilling Engineer I have a fantastic opportunity available to join a Supermajor based in KL on their various Deepwater projects. A very high level of experience w...
Posted: Fri 07 Mar at 11:00 Expires: Fri 04 Apr at 11:00
LiveOffshore Construction Manager
Offshore Construction Manager, Malaysia We are currently recruiting an Offshore Construction Manager for a major oil and gas operator based in Malaysia. The role is based offshore Sabah and is residential - so you would live in Malaysia but rotate offshore. We are looking for someone who matches the following: *15 years of experience working in oil & gas construction *Engineering degree (at least a Bachelor's) *Majority of experience is offshore *Experience with construction maintenance The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management of all construction activities both onshore and offshore so experience working in a technical advisory role is also essential. Our client is holding interviews in Malaysia so we're looking for candidates based in the South East Asia to attend interview if shortlisted. If you're an experienced Construction Manager and are interested in relocating to Malaysia, please follow the online instructions to apply.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedNew opportunity for an Offshore Construction Manager to be based in Malaysia and working in offshore Sabah.
We're looking for candidates with 15 years of experience in the upstream oil and gas industry and an engineering degree.
Interviews will be held in KL in the coming weeks.
Posted: Fri 07 Mar at 9:00 Expires: Fri 14 Mar at 9:00
LiveSpecialist Drilling Engineer
Senior Drilling Engineer - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia We are currently recruiting Senior Drilling Engineers for a highly reputable operating company based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This is a fantastic opportunity with one of the world's leading petroleum companies. It's a great opening to develop your international experience as our client operates in 32 countries worldwide. As a Senior Drilling Engineer with this respectable company, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the drilling operations. You would also be involved in mentoring Junior Engineers, helping to develop their skills. To be considered for this position in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, you will require the following: *Bachelor degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent *At least 10 years of experience in Drilling Engineering including 2 years of offshore experience *Experience working with operating companies *Experience in HPHT and Conventional In return, you would be offered a highly competitive salary along with a generous package. This would include accommodation allowance, family medical, schooling allowance and mobilization allowance. If you would like to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity and you're an experienced Senior Drilling Engineer, please follow the online instructions to apply.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedWe are currently recruiting Senior Drilling Engineers for a highly reputable operating company based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
If you would like to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity and you're an experienced Senior Drilling Engineer, please follow the online instructions to apply.
Posted: Fri 07 Mar at 9:00 Expires: Fri 14 Mar at 9:00
LiveSenior Mechanical Piping Engineer
SENIOR MECHANICAL PIPING ENGINEER - OPERATIONS - MALAYSIA My client is an Oil & Gas operator based in Kuala Lumpur. Currently involved in Gas Production they are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join their team. The focus of the role is to plan and then lead the mechanical engineering team to provide technical support to ensure production targets are achieved. You will also be required to carry out approved modifications and ensuring facility integrity. The main responsibilities will be: * Providing technical support for all mechanical and piping issues * Evaluating problems at facilities * Reviewing and recommending changes to company specifications * Ensuring all upgrades comply with relevant standards * Preparing work scopes for, and then overseeing contractors * Prepare cost estimates, schedules and budgets For the position my client requires a candidate that has a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering coupled with a minimum of 12 years Oil & Gas experience. During this time you should have become familiar with: * Applicable codes and standards related to the mechanical piping discipline * The design, fabrication, testing, commissioning and operations * Preparing work scopes, contracts and bid evaluations * Training and motivating junior engineers This is a challenging opportunity to be part of an expanding Operations team. The role will offer you the chance to work in a senior role for one of Malaysia's largest operators and will also provide you with competitive remuneration. If you are interested in the role please send your CV to Sulaymaan at Leap29.
Type: Long Term Contract / InternationalSalary: Not statedSENIOR MECHANICAL PIPING ENGINEER - OPERATIONS - MALAYSIA My client is an Oil & Gas operator based in Kuala Lumpur. Currently involved in Gas Production they are looking for ...
Posted: Fri 07 Mar at 9:00 Expires: Fri 04 Apr at 9:00