Hook UP & Commissioning PLANNER
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Candidates can apply for up to 150 jobs in 28 days.
To work for an Oil Company on a large gas Platform project due to go into production in mid 2013 in Asia. In order to be shortlisted, it is Essential that you provide details of some of your previous employment history when applying via this jobsite.
Salary: USD Dayrate net of Tax + various allowances: local transport: leave breaks
Working Locations: Site, Office, Offshore, International
Posted: 06/09/2011 05:00:00
Expires: 04/10/2011 05:00:00
Key Requirements· Bachelors Degree (may not be essential).
· Minimum 10 years experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with at least 8 years with experience of offshore facilities for Pre-Commissioning, Hookup & Commissioning scheduling - this is CRITICAL.
· Knowledge of computer based planning tools, e.g. Primavera P6 / MS Project ect. Including Microsoft suite e.g. Excel, Word, Access and Power Point.
· Experience in Project Start-up sequence logic planning
· Hold current offshore Survival Certificate
· Familiar with the operational aspects of offshore production and platform facilities, offshore operations and operation of Drilling Rigs. This aspect is preferred but is not a essential for this position.
· Possess good communication skills and good command of English, both verbal and written
Job Description· Take the responsibility for Contractor’s schedule development, maintenance of all Pre-Commissioning, Hookup & Commissioning and operations interface related to the work for Topsides, Drilling, Onshore Gas Terminal, Subsea Pipelines and Umbilical’s encompassing Contractors Commissioning Scope of Work.
· To work on site and offshore to assist in scheduling the interfaces between discipline activities and with other project team members.
· Responsible to the Commissioning Manager and reporting to the Senior Project Planner for ensuring the integration management and control of the Contractor’s Project Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning Schedule that they are properly planned, measured and accurately reported in line with the Project Schedule.
· Establish target schedule and S’ curves by discipline and overall for execution of module Commissioning scope, Construction milestones and priorities for system/sub-system handover to Operations.
· Identify and maintain Contractor’s interface milestones for the Commissioning Schedule including Construction, Drilling, Commissioning and Start Up for the Topside, the Accommodation Unit, the Onshore Gas Terminal, the Subsea activities and operations.
· Help Contractor to develop and maintain an integrated Level 3 schedule from Construction Hand over through to the Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, Offshore HUC, Start Up and Hand over to Operations for Final Acceptance.
· Constant Monitor the Contractor’s Commissioning works for progress and ensure resources are deployed to achieve the project plan and ensure plans are tracked and reported. Evaluating, analyzing, highlighting and offering solutions to trends that may result in schedule slippages.
· Review Contractor’s Construction, Subcontractor, Vendor schedules and manpower requirements in line with Commissioning requirements and liaise with Project Construction and Senor Planner and ensure schedule impacts are dealt with.
· Provide assistance with the management of all Contractor’s Commissioning activities associated with project planning, scheduling, forecasting, critical path analysis, progress reporting, and time recovery strategies.
· Review the Contractor’s reported status of Construction completion milestones, assess the impact to the Commissioning works and provide an input to remedial action to the Contractor and Commissioning teams. Establish and monitor Contractor’s weekly KPI Commissioning rates including loop checks, hydro tests and system tests. Produce reports as required for the Project Commissioning Manager.
· Working with the Commissioning Manager and Commissioning Team, establish a productivity measurement system to measure Contractor’s actual performance and improve performance to shorten the critical path.
· Be pro-active in all matters relating to Planning and Risk Analysis.
· Perform any other duties that may be requested by the Project Manager and the Senior Project Planner.
Similar Jobs to Hook UP & Commissioning PLANNER
LiveLead UK Compliance Engineer
Leap29 are currently working with a large Oil and Gas Operator who have a big presence in Norway. Our client are looking for a UK Compliance Lead Engineer to work with them. This is a contract basis for 12 months with options to extend. You will be required to work in London for the first few months, in the client's topside design office - you will then relocate to South Korea to see the contract to the end. The project is a heavy oil field development on the UK Continental Shelf. You will be responsible for ensuring that the topside is delivered and documented according to UK requirements. This includes: - Ensuring that all necessary documentation is developed - Planning monitoring activities To be suitable for this role, you must have: - Relevant engineering degree - At least 10 years experience of execution phase projects on UK Continental Shelf - Experience with follow up of engineering/construction contractors If you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please get in contact via the links provided.
Type: Short Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedLeap29 are currently working with a large Oil and Gas Operator who have a big presence in Norway. Our client are looking for a UK Compliance Lead Engineer to work with them. This i...
Posted: Mon 07 Apr at 13:00 Expires: Mon 05 May at 13:00
LiveField Instrument Engineer
Leap29 are currently working with a renowned Oil and Gas Operator who has a large presence in the Norwegian Continental Shelf. They are actively looking for a Field Instrument Engineer to work with them in South Korea. They are looking for an expatriate with international experience to join them on a residential Contract basis until year end initially, with options to extend. The consultant will be working on a large heavy oilfield development project this consists of a large PDQ platform, a jacket substructure, a ship shaped FSU for storage and offloading and infield pipeline and cables. They will be responsible for: - Ensuring the detailed design is carried out - Follow up on the follow on design and engineering - Ensure design installations are fit for purpose - Identify and evaluate project change proposals - Liaise with vendors assisting during installation To be suitable for this role, you must have 5-10 years of relevant experience as well as extensive knowledge of field instruments. You will also have international experience. If this sounds like something of interest to you, please apply using the links or contact the Leap29 contracts team.
Type: Short Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedLeap29 are currently working with a renowned Oil and Gas Operator who has a large presence in the Norwegian Continental Shelf. They are actively looking for a Field Instrument Engi...
Posted: Fri 28 Mar at 14:00 Expires: Fri 25 Apr at 14:00