Health And Safety Hse Jobs
Our client is a leading vessel owner and operator. They have a requirement for a Safety Engineer to join the Aberdeenshire office on a permanent basis. The successful applicant will be required to Provide independent technical safety engineering advice to ensure that the risks to personnel on North Sea assets are managed to a level that is as low as reasonably practicable, thereby ensuring compliance with corporate objectives and UK legislation.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent
- BOSIET / HUET
- UK Oil & Gas Medical Certificate
- Minimum Industry Safety Training (MIST)
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Previous experience in petrochemical/offshore environment
- Understanding and knowledge of UK legislation (including OSCR, PFEER, PSR, MAR, DCR) and main regulatory bodies.
- Radiation Protection
- Dangerous Goods Awareness
- Auditing (internal or lead)
- Fire Awareness (CBT)
- DSE (CBT)
- Environmental Awareness CBT (Environmental Management of Permits, Consents, Registrations and Authorisations Awareness).
This will be a permanent role with a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply for this role please forward a copy of your resume in word format with a covering letter stating your availability for employment and your current salary level. Recruitment Holdings Limited RHL act as a recruitment consultancy and employment agency. Job reference: E207312.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Good benefits packageOur client is a leading vessel owner and operator. They have a requirement for a Safety Engineer to join the Aberdeenshire office on a permanent basis. The successful applicant wil...
Posted: Mon 26 Jan at 9:00 Expires: Mon 23 Feb at 9:00
Job Title: HSE Officer Job Purpose: Main purpose of the role is to support HSE Manager in Iraq in promotion of HSE programmes and initiatives, developing HSE process and procedures and provision of HSE assurance. HSE Officer shall have an experience (minimum 5 years) in health, safety, environment and quality in oil & gas, construction and service works. Main roles and responsibilities shall include implementation of HSE procedures and programmes, day to day HSE activities, promotion of positive HSE Culture. Work Location: The position is camp based in Iraq with frequent site visits. Additional business trips and visits might be required if deemed necessary by the scope of the business. Responsibilities: *Ensure compliance to company HSE procedures, legal and other requirements through continual proactive and reactive monitoring programmes. *Conduct system / technical audits audit; *Prepare gap analysis reports. *Conduct internal HSE audits and Prepare to external audits, e.g. international auditors, Local Authorities, Client. *Arrange/ lead emergency simulation exercises. *Reporting (daily/ weekly/ monthly) on the progress of implementation of HSE programmes and initiatives to SVS and Client Management. *Work on preparation of Generic and Project specific Risk Assessments and COSHH assessments. *Develop and deliver HSE in-house training programmes as per the training needs identified. *Carry out site HSE Inspections. *Conduct Safety Meetings / Toolbox Talks and Pre-Project Briefs. *Lead/ participate in incident investigations. *Develop and communicate HSE guidance, memos, lessons learned templates and presentations. *Maintain HSE statistics. *Develop and deliver HSE guidance and awareness sessions. *Co-operate with Clients and Contractors on HSE matters. *Maintain accurate document control and record keeping. *Contribute to the "New Start", "Visitor" and "Contractor" induction process though delivery of HSE elements. *Work with Continual Improvement Forms.* Understanding and knowledge: ?At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in oil/gas, construction and service in related organization ?Experience in conducting comprehensive HSE audits. ?Lead Auditor Qualifications (e.g. OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001) would be beneficial. ?Experience in preparing risk assessments and HSE Plans. ?Incident investigation and root cause analysis techniques. ?NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent would be beneficial ?Computer Literacy - Word, Excel, Power-point and Database knowledge in terms of inputting and search capability OH&S Responsibilities: OH&S responsibilities are the primary duties for this position. Commitment to Environmental Sustainability: Environmental responsibilities are the primary duties for this position. Training and Competencies:EssentialDesirable At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in oil/gas, construction and service in related organization? Preparation of Risk Assessments and HSE Plans? Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis? NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent? Train the Trainer certified? Experienced in developing and conducting in-house training? Computer Literacy - Word, Excel, Power-point.? Lead Auditor Training on OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.? Behavior and Attitude: Work independently and under pressure, in multi-national work environment, broad range of HSE activities, with a responsibility for all contracts. Job Title: HSE Officer Location of Post: Iraq/ Basra Rotation: 28/28 Salary: Excellent Immediate Start Date Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedJob Title: HSE Officer Job Purpose: Main purpose of the role is to support HSE Manager in Iraq in promotion of HSE programmes and initiatives, developing HSE process and procedure...
Posted: Sun 18 Jan at 13:00 Expires: Sun 15 Feb at 13:00
What we are looking for: - Minimum 5+ years working in the Oil & Gas industry. - Degree educated. - Previous experience working directly for an E&P Operator. - Experience working in E&P field operations including offshore operations and working in the project and operations phases of a development. - Experience working offshore and also certified for offshore travel.
This position will provide you with the chance to work independently, without the major issues that can occur from working with one of the larger Operators, that will also provide a platform to build a team around yourself and a fast-track into management. Reporting directly into Senior Management, you will provide proactive environmental advice and support to manage environmental risk and as a minimum standard, demonstrate regulatory compliance.
Type: Long Term Contract / Office, OffshoreSalary: £70000 - £85000 per annum + BonusOscar Associates is working with an independent E&P Operator in Aberdeen, who due to an exciting portfolio of work, are recruiting for an Environmental Advisor to join their Operations team on a full time basis.
Posted: Mon 12 Jan at 12:25 Expires: Mon 09 Feb at 12:25
LiveHSE Engineer - Oil and Gas
- Minimum qualification of BE/BTech. - Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical with experience in process plants. - More than 5 years of HSE Engineering related experience within the offshore Oil & Gas industry preferred.
- Sound knowledge of engineering phase and the integration of safety standards within the different phases of project. - Experience as an Oil & Gas process engineer is considered a plus. - Able to conduct and interpret technical safety and environmental studies; - Strong knowledge on risk assessments & experiences (eg. RA, HAZOP, HAZID etc.) - Good knowledge of regulations, codes and standards; - local, ADNOC & international - Ability to act as a lead HSE engineer and knowledge base for integrating safety into design/engineering and operational aspects. - Develop various HSE plans & monitor implementations & maintain statistics. - Monitor & ensure HSEMS is interfaced with Client HSEMS & implemented - Knowledge on international standards including ISM, ISPS, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001. - Conduct HSE audits/reviews - Proficient in the use of MS office applications; - Strong communicative abilities and excellent command of the English language both verbally as in writing.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Excellent package negotiable on the basis of experienceOil and Gas HSE Engineer required for a leading contracting group in Abu Dhabi UAE.
Posted: Fri 12 Dec at 7:52 Expires: Tue 10 Feb at 7:52
- Health & Safety Emergency Response Jobs
- Health & Safety Fire Protection Jobs
- Health & Safety Health & Safety Jobs
- Health & Safety HSE Jobs
- Health & Safety HSE Manager Jobs
- Health & Safety HSEQ Jobs
- Health & Safety Occupational Health and Safety Jobs
- Health & Safety Risk Management Jobs
- Health & Safety Safety Advisor Jobs
- Health & Safety Safety Officer Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Health And Safety Hse Jobs.