Environment Environmental Engineer Jobs
LiveEnvironment Engineer - Air
Bachelors degree in engineering (Environmental)or equivalent preferebly with advanced degree 5 years experience in a related field preferably in raefinery or petrochemical industry Excellent command over written and spoken English. This is mandatory requirement. Ability to prepare, coordinate and facilitate training programs ,budgetary and accountability requirements. Excellent supervisory skill,Flexible and with good work Management skill. Computer Literate,Familiar and with experience in operating devices and equipments relating to environment monitoring. Excellent environmental analytical &auditing skills Good report writing skills. Strong Planning & Cost analysis skills. Good Communication& Interpersonal skills.
Conduct regular inspections on plant and during operations and maintenance work to ensure that environmental standards and guidelines are being adhered to and report any deviations from environmental norms to environment specialist /marine scientist/environmental section heads or relevant section heads. Develop environmental policies in compliance with legal requirements, industry standards and best practice and once approved, communicate same to maintenance and operations personnel to ensure that they are aware of the company environmental standards. Conduct complex analyses on products and operations processes to determine their compliance with environmental standards and report any deviation from standards to environmental section head and/or relevant section heads. Interpret environmental policies and procedures for operations and maintenance personnel to ensure that they are aware of their responsibilities and in terms of environmental protection. Assist specialists and section head in the preparation of reports on environmental audits and interpretation of the report for management review based on audit findings and industrial environmental compliance. Provide coaching and conduct training to company personnel and supervise their work to supervise their work to ensure proper transfer of skills and work performance as per standards. Supervision of various soil or air tests to determine the risk of contamination or the degree of contamination that has accurred. Write reports from data collectedon the various environmental issues in givin area. Preparation of departmental procedures& work instruction for use in day to day working. Regular visits to various plant facilities & coordination with their environmental coordinators. Assist environment specialists on technical matter about pollution prevention. Prepration of environment alerts in case of violation. Certification in environmental engineering,hazardous material information systems(HIMS) chemistry,environment technology. Good knowledge of environmental engineering and technology. Good knowledge of environmental policies, procedures and guidelines. Good knowledge of government environmental standards and legal requirements,regulations. Competent in plant process operations.
Type: Staff / Site, OfficeSalary: Not statedProvide technical support and sustain continual improvement to all PRC facilities as to protect employees health and environment to comply with applicable regulations and recognized international management standards.
Posted: Tue 31 Mar at 10:39 Expires: Sat 30 May at 10:39
LiveProject Manager(m/f)-Industrial Construction Projects - China
Project Manager (m/f) - Industrial Construction Projects in China
Spencer Ogden is the leading international energy recruitment company. We offer lucrative jobs within the growing energy industries for both permanent and project roles.
Our costumer is a worldwide operating company, with headquarter in Germany. Its main focus is on environmental protection and waste handling. For the Chinese office of our client we are looking for an experienced Project Manager with previous working experience in China as a project manager in industrial construction projects.
Project Manager plans and coordinates all aspects of the construction processes for Industrial sites - including evaluating subcontractors, elaborating project schedules, coordinating site managers and vendors as well as fulfilling all requirements by law and state authorities.
The main focus of the project manager will be:
- Project lead in China: project planning, budgeting, risk management, evaluating subcontractors, documentation according to national regulations, contacting with local authorities
- Developing project objectives
- Coordination of all necessary works regarding technical specifications and requirements
- Support in recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
- Coordinating the project team
- Managing sub-contractors to ensure guidelines as agreed in project schedule
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
- Ensuring that the project deliveries and quality standards are met
- Communication between local stakeholders and German headquarter
- Monitoring the construction progress and risk management
- Managing technical aspects of the project
- Relevant qualification in process-, industrial-, mechanical- or civil engineering?
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in realization of similar projects in China?
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in project management position
- Profound knowledge of approval and tendering processes in China
- Strong leadership, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Good commercial and financial understanding as well as practical experience in obtaining national regulations for construction works in China
- Fluent in English and Chinese both verbally and written, German knowledge being an advantage
Our costumer offers you lucrative opportunities and attractive prospects to achieve your professional goals in a dynamic working environment and develop your career path on local and international level. You will have a great time to join the business as they grow and see directly the benefits of your contribution. Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £0.00 per annumProject Manager (m/f) - Industrial Construction Projects in China Spencer Ogden is the leading international energy recruitment company. We offer lucrative jobs within the growing ...
Posted: Fri 20 Mar at 17:00 Expires: Fri 17 Apr at 17:00
Our client is a Global Oil & Gas Operating company based in the South. They are looking for an Environmental Engineer.
•Environmental performance data reporting, analysis, stewardship and retention of data/records
•Ensure close out of all concerns and issues
•Staying abreast of national and international requirements that could impact on the site and the Companies in general
•Ensure all new environmental legislation is implemented across the total site
•Ensure future legislation implications are brought to the site - maintenance of 10 year environmental legislation plans
•Company representation on national and European committees
•Administer the hazardous materials and waste OIMS systems, systems 7 and 10
•Guiding the Site's environmental strategy to ensure a high quality performance
•Provision of environmental technical advice
•Responsible for stewardship of the site Fugitive Emissions Programme
•Responsible for keeping the Environmental Management System Manual up to date
•Responsible for stewarding/reporting implementation of site environmental improvement plan
•Representing site at European and Worldwide Environmental and Technical Network meetings
•Responsible for preparing communicating and submission of EM Environmental Business Plan
•Knowledge and experience of refining and/or petrochemical operations and processes
•In-depth knowledge of environmental issues, requirements and capabilities
•Experience in oil spill and other emergency response
•Knowledge of key items and environmental legislation (EU & UK)
•Understanding of the methods of working of the EA, other Authorities and Government Depts
•Understanding of key business concerns
•Understanding of OIMS and other Company controls
•The Environmental Coordinator should be familiar with all relevant Scottish, UK and European Directives and Legislation
•The Environmental Coordinator should have gained or be in the process of working towards a relevant technical and professional qualification in Environmental Management
•Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and outside agencies
•Self motivation coupled with the ability to align with current business needs are essential to effective environmental management.
CV's to email@example.com
Type: Permanent / SiteSalary: ?NEGOur client is a Global Oil & Gas Operating company based in the South. They are looking for an Environmental Engineer.SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:•Environmental performance ...
Posted: Wed 11 Mar at 3:36 Expires: Sun 10 May at 3:36
This is a site based position focusing on the hands on implementation and coordination of the site EHS needs with particular focus on supporting the various work activities carried out including:-
• Lead the implementation and adherence to all company EHS policies and best practice
• Ensure compliance to and continued certification with ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 or actively pursue gaining certification to these management system standards if applicable.
• Coordinate EHS training for all staff
• Lead risk assessment updates and audits
• Lead the development of Standard Operating Procedures to include relevant safety precautions
• Prepare, collate EHS data, input, update and maintain records as required
• Lead the timely completion of Accident and Near-miss investigations
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure the site EHS procedures and systems are effectively applied and adhered to for all operations on site. (50%)
• To lead and manage the development of a world-class safe operation through a highly skilled, capable and flexible workforce. (50%)
CRITICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• HND or Equivalent qualification in technical subject
• NEBOSH EHS Certificate
• Minimum 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment preferably in a business manufacturing mechanical engineered products.
• Experience of application of ISO9001, OHSAS 18000 and ISO 14000 systems
• Experience of managing health and safety systems
• Effectively influence internally and externally
• Lead by example
• Apply effective communication skills
• Drive continuous improvement
CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Type: Permanent / SiteSalary: ?negJOB SUMMARY:This is a site based position focusing on the hands on implementation and coordination of the site EHS needs with particular focus on supporting the various work activi...
Posted: Wed 04 Mar at 3:20 Expires: Sun 03 May at 3:20
LiveEnvironmental Engineer - Asansol (West Bengal) - India
Qualification : MTech - Environment - ISM Dhanbad BTech - Chemical/ Mechanical or Bsc in chemistry Experience : 1-2 years Salary Range : 3-8 Lac (but will not give more than 20 % increase from current CTC)
Having Experience in Oil & Gas Sector Minimum 1-2 Years of Experience in Environmental Management Location - Asansol (WB) MTech - Environment - ISM Dhanbad BTech - Chemical/ Mechanical or Bsc in chemistry
Type: Staff / SiteSalary: 3,00,000 INR - 8,00,000 INR P.AHaving Experience in Oil & Gas Sector Minimum 1-2 Years of Experience in Environmental Management Location - Asansol (WB) MTech - Environment - ISM Dhanbad BTech - Chemical/ Mechanical or Bsc in chemistry
Posted: Thu 26 Feb at 7:02 Expires: Mon 27 Apr at 7:02
- Environment Environmental Advisor Jobs
- Environment Environmental Engineer Jobs
- Environment Environmental Scientist Jobs
- Environment Hydrologist Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Environment Environmental Engineer Jobs.