Environment Environmental Engineer Jobs
LiveConstruction Director / Manager
Construction Director / Manager Leap29 are pleased to announce that we are looking for a Construction Director / Manager for a high profile Turnkey project in Abu Dhabi. Our client is one of the word leading contractors, currently carrying out a whole range of EPC / PMC roles for a major Emirati Operator. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing onsite leadership and guidance to clients personal and contractors by assisting in the development of schedules and: *Ensures that the HSE objectives are being adhered to *Implements the requirements of the Construction Execution Plan (CEP) *Deal with project and subcontractor contracts *Liaising with Client senior management *Ensures good relations are maintained through project *Write weekly and monthly project reports *Monitors subcontractor and vendor performance *Performs regular performance reviews *Mentoring staff For this position requires the ideal candidate to einsuring that the construction areas are constructed to international quality standards and agreed budget, schedule, and construction sequence. This position is looking for an inspirational leader to work on site in Abu Dhabi. Our client is looking for candidate whoo has ran MEGA projects with a value over $1 Billion USD. A degree is essential as ii the ability to stand alone and make high level, project changing decisions. The ideal candidate will receive, monthly TAX FREE salary, residential VISA, schooling, housing and transport allowance For more information apply today.
Type: Long Term Contract / OffshoreSalary: $25000 - $26000 per month + Expat BenefitsConstruction Director / Manager Leap29 are pleased to announce that we are looking for a Construction Director / Manager for a high profile Turnkey project in Abu Dhabi. Our cli...
Posted: Fri 29 Aug at 14:00 Expires: Fri 26 Sep at 14:00
• 15 years of similar experience; • Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office software. • Field / Construction ELC audit experience with an excellent understanding of HES Management Systems • Waste Management experience • Good working knowledge and experience of RoK HES requirement • Fluent English, verbal and written
• Reporting to the Health and Safety Specialist • Participate in ELC pre-job reviews and kick-off meetings • Undertake ELC inspections and audits of Contractors Construction activities (as per the ELC inspection and audit schedule) • Promote and enforce CaTRo’s IIF expectations amongst the Contractor Workforce • Report ELC unsafe conditions, near misses and incidents to the Health and Safety Specialist in line with CaTRo II&R process • Participate with Incident and Investigations • Monitor compliance of Construction Contractor’s Waste Management Plan • Supervise and participle with Contractors Emergency Response Drills • Participate in ELC field inspections • Promote CaTRo project Environmental standards across Contractor Workforce • Review Dredging Contractors risk assessments and JHA’s • Produce weekly ELC reports to the Marine / Quay HES Specialist • Conduct other activities on behalf of the Marine / Quay HES Specialist
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: negotiablejob is located in a remote desert area; 28/28 rotataional job (only working days are paid).
Posted: Mon 25 Aug at 9:54 Expires: Mon 22 Sep at 9:54
LiveSenior Environmental Engineer
Senior Environmental Engineer Iraq An international upstream oil and gas company is actively searching for a Senior Environmental Engineer to join there HSE department. on a 28/28 rotational basis. The role will require the selected applicant to conduct environmental risk assessment and environmental impact assessments. You will be responsible for waste management strategy and assurance and implement environmental monitoring programs. You will support processes to systematically manage the impact of petroleum operations on the environment and integrate this information into the operating management system. Requirements: *Bachelor of Science or Post Graduate Degree in environmentally related subject. *10+ years' experience in environmental management *Oil and Gas experience necessary *Technical and analytical skills regarding environmental impact assessment and management *Track record in compliance and environmental management This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international operating company. If you take this position you will be rewarded with an attractive monthly salary plus an in-country uplift boosting the annual salary further. If you want to take your career to the next level and feel that your experience matches the above criteria the apply now and don't miss out.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: NegotiableSenior Environmental Engineer Iraq An international upstream oil and gas company is actively searching for a Senior Environmental Engineer to join there HSE department. on a 28/2...
Posted: Tue 12 Aug at 10:00 Expires: Tue 09 Sep at 10:00
- Environment Environmental Advisor Jobs
- Environment Environmental Compliance Jobs
- Environment Environmental Engineer Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Environment Environmental Engineer Jobs.