Engineering Instrumentation Jobs
LiveControl Systems Engineer
SPENCER OGDEN are in partnership with a Dutch based client that urgently require a Control Systems Engineer. The ideal candidate will hold a BEng degree or better in Control Systems Engineering, Electronics, Process Engineering or similar Applicants must be fluent in Dutch. Applicants should have experience in programming PLC-based systems, working for clients in oil & gas, petrochemical or power generation and are keen to develop their technical skills My client are a provider of industrial automation solutions for companies active in petrochemicals, oil & gas production and power generation industries. They have a track record of designing and constructing control and safeguarding systems that meet the highest standards in reliability, safety and environmental performance. Key products include Burner Management Systems, Emergency Shutdown Systems, High Integrity Pressure Protection Systems, Boiler Protection Systems and Wellhead Control Panels. The role: You will be expected to perform the following activities: Analyse P&ID's and Cause & Effect Diagrams provided by clients Analyse and comment on Control Philosophies provided by clients Design system hardware lay-out and interfaces with other systems Develop Functional Logic Diagrams and Sequential Flowcharts Design graphics, alarm handling and other aspects of user interfaces Program PLC systems and Scada systems Support in-house implementation and testing Support SIL calculations in line with Functional Safety requirements Commission systems, both in-house and on site For more information about this specific role please contact our Glasgow Office
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedSPENCER OGDEN are in partnership with a Dutch based client that urgently require a Control Systems Engineer. The ideal candidate will hold a BEng degree or better in Control Syste...
Posted: Fri 17 Apr at 16:00 Expires: Fri 15 May at 16:00
Capability of engineering, design, and verification of I&C systems of the plant based on the Project Specifications, TPSC standards, all applicable design codes, laws, and permits.
At least 5+ years experience in Utility plants or other industrial setting, with a working knowledge of power and control systems, specifically high voltage/medium voltage generation
Experience with power plant DCS systems, motor & equipment control, I&C equipment and control valves
Familiarity with various communication protocols including TCP/IP, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, DH+, DF1, MODBUS, RS232/422/485, OPC, is desirable
Familiarity with NERC Reliability Standards is desirable
Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, with preference given to applicants with SAP knowledge.
Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workload and commitments.
Proven field troubleshooting experience.
Proven interpersonal skills in working with Operations & Maintenance personnel, Engineering, consulting and vendor staffs.
Good written skills for technical document development, failure Computer proficiency with Word, Excel, Access and Microsoft Outlook.
Solid understanding of electrical protection and control
Understanding of predictive/condition based maintenance testing techniques
-For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
Understanding of electrical operating principles including electrical safety reports, knowledge of risk analysis techniques would be an asset.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £0.00 per annum- Capability of engineering, design, and verification of I&C systems of the plant based on the Project Specifications, TPSC standards, all applicable design codes, laws, and perm...
Posted: Thu 16 Apr at 2:00 Expires: Thu 14 May at 2:00
LiveInstrument Technician / Supervisor
Technical diploma with at least 1 year of experience in a field service or maintenance position Fluency in English+ French Knowledge and experience on Instrument Calibration and verification Identifying Instrumentation repair and routine maintenance Experience functional / loop checks GE unit experience ( PGT10 + PCL ‘s . Frame 5 …) Knowledge about reciprocating compressor process Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision Strong organizational skills Experience in on maintenance activities O&G Drawings & P&ID knowledge and management NCM Management. CAM procedure. Material receiving, inspection, handling & storage. Compressor & spare parts preservation. Machine General Inspections on site. All EHS procedure in particular LOTO procedure. PLC / Control – GE Fanuc, Bently Nevada, and HMI Instrumentation
Provide on-site interpretation of data and technical instruction Provide technical assistance through on-site guidance and training in proper operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of assigned programs and ground support equipment, including the use and proper interpretation of data and technical instructions Provide communication to Product Support and Field Service regarding all program activities and problems through regular, timely reports Reporting includes obtaining, interpreting, and communicating significant market intelligence and sales opportunities for both assigned programs and support Review reported malfunctions and identify / analyze any undesirable trends Make recommendations on findings Review effectiveness of maintenance actions in order to identify training needs Anticipate requirements beyond those that immediately affect the program and assist in implementing actions to satisfy those requirements
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: Based on experienceThe Field Instrument Technician 1 provides direction and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
Posted: Tue 14 Apr at 15:57 Expires: Sat 13 Jun at 15:57
LiveSCADA Specialist - Oklahoma
* Provide technological support for pipeline and terminal projects with automation design, equipment specifications, PLC logic development, and operational training for implementation. * Drive project and performance objectives and goals. * Ensures financial targets and project obligations are met or improved, including creating and managing departmental operational and capital budgets. * Work closely with the IT technical support groups, pipeline and terminal operations to improve operations and support the business initiatives. * Work with Engineering and system manager to implement or oversee the implementation of SCADA modifications to support system changes. * Understand pertinent compliance requirements for remote pipeline operations. * Help develop/own Automation Technical Guidelines and other field automation related documents. * Effectively manages day to day activities of projects, enhancements, vendors, suppliers, technicians and specialists consistent with Company's expectations for superior capability, value, and customer satisfaction. * Maintain superior level of network and system performance in line with local and corporate business objectives. Ensure quick response to pipeline issues, demonstrate ability to optimize resources, as well as perform risk/benefit analysis. * Work with the SCADA team to develop processes to guide the team through accurate and timely root cause analysis of SCADA system issues. * Identify opportunities for applying the SCADA and Automation capabilities to add value to the business and operations. * Provide daily and on-call support for pipeline operations. * Work with engineering and construction, field operations and technical service departments to ensure effective design, installation and operation of automation, power distribution, and communication systems for new construction projects to ensure standards meet BKEP requirements, standards, governmental, and industry codes. * Perform facility audits relative to cause and effect, automation, power distribution, communication systems of station and field For more information about this role please contact our Houston office
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedResponsible for providing technical support including the maintenance, troubleshooting and enhancements of Company's Supervisory
Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems for pipeline and terminal operations. Provide input regarding the planning, budgeting,
technology enhancements, down response, troubleshooting, customer satisfaction and system performance. Enthusiastically engage with
internal and external customers to deliver superior capability and value.
Posted: Tue 07 Apr at 22:00 Expires: Tue 05 May at 22:00
LiveInstrumentation Construction Inspectors/Advisors
• HNC/ City & Guilds or similar. • Position requires a minimum of 12 years in the construction field with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory position equivalent to craft foreman. • Good written and oral English. • Knowledge of the Arabic language preferred, but not essential • Ideally have a Saudi Arabian Driving License. (least current UK driving licence)
• Coordinates and controls project construction by continuous inspections of work progress for quality, workmanship and conformance with plans and specifications. • Inspects and evaluates tests and procedures used in quality control program. • Maintains a written field log of problems and directions given to CONTRACTOR. • Ensures that Specified quality control inspections and functions are scheduled and performed. • Verifies that all required erection drawings, standards, procedures and project specifications have been received by CONTRACTOR. • Reviews drawings for compliance with standards and specifications and for constructability, Recommends alternative construction methods where applicable. • Reviews materials for compliance with project specification. • Monitors safety programs and procedures as set forth in the Contract documents. • Compiles or directs the compilation of various reports pertaining to project activity such as, project pictures, monthly narrative status of construction, contractor performance reports, damage to material or equipment, accident, personal injuries and financial status reports. • Checks out the completion of construction; verifies that tests and inspections are complete; checks to see that final clean up and removal of excess material has been performed; and takes corrective action on items within scope of work or as reconciliation including final inventory. • Performs other similar or related functions as required, with the ability of the incumbent. EMPLOYMENT TERMS: • Long term renewable contracts, with site/office based accommodation provided, insurance medical, transport, etc • Leave cycle comprises of 14 days leave + 2 travel days paid on completion of each 4-month period of assignment. • Candidates must be less than 55 years of age – and regretfully CV’s which do not include date of birth, will be immediately ignored. • OTHER INFORMATION: • The Client is now only interested in UK passport holders and unless advised otherwise shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in central London, by Client representatives during the periods of 4th to 11th May 2015, inclusive.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: Good day rate + assignments benefits• Provides craft expertise as needed to develop corrective measures for Instrumentation construction deficiencies
Posted: Sat 04 Apr at 14:09 Expires: Wed 03 Jun at 14:09
Our client is a global energy provider operating in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 30,000 employees the company is committed to contributing to social, economic and environmental improvements in all of the communities in which they operate
They are currently recruiting for the position of Systems Engineer, based in Aberdeen
Responsibilities will include:
Ensure that all Systems activities are carried out in a safe and environmentally responsible manner
Support the Offshore Operations & Maintenance team to prioritise work and align resources to meet production and cost targets
Ensure all incoming maintenance and modifications requests are challenged and prioritised based on HSE and cost/benefit evaluations
Plan maintenance work and deliver work packs according to priorities with input from Integrated Planning team
Ensure maintenance programme within SI&E is safely and efficiently executed offshore and that any backlog is well understood, risk assessed and prioritised for execution
Ensure all modifications projects are well scoped and when implemented deliver the benefit requested by the offshore originator
Support systems discipline debriefs and defect elimination processes
Provide Technical Support as directed:
Action automation technical, verification and asset integrity queries
Identify potential replacements for obsolete equipment
Provide assistance in the production of updated wotk standards
Significant experience of oil and gas based systems
Strong focus on achieving highest standard of Safety Performance and Operating discipline
Be proficient in SAP Plant Maintenance module:
Raise notifications as necessary
Provide technical input to notifications and work orders as required
Review and verify completed work orders as necessary
Educated to degree level in appropriate Engineering discipline
Chartered Engineer status
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 902888
Orion Group currently supplies over 4,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 40 offices worldwide, Orion Group operates internationally and in October 2013, were named the UK's number one for Oil & Gas recruitment.
Type: Short Term Contract / OfficeSalary: negOur client is a global energy provider operating in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 30,000 employees the company is committed to contributing to social, economic and environmental improvements in all of the communities in which they operate
They are currently recruiting for the position of Systems Engineer, based in Aberdeen
Posted: Fri 03 Apr at 9:00 Expires: Fri 01 May at 9:00
LiveElectrical Instrumentation Engineers
BSc Electrical Engineering or similar discipline 8 Years Oil & Gas Experience (15 Years if Bsc is not held) Flexible regarding work location Middle East experience preferred but not essential
Vida Energy are currently working on a recruitment campaign for the one of the worlds premier oil and gas companies. Our client operates oil and gas projects across Saudi Arabia and continuing to flourish in what is a very difficult time for the industry. From April 24th - May 14th they are conducting interview workshops in London and Houston to recruit Instrumentation Engineers to work as contractors on their networks of oil and gas projects in the region. Person specification: Bsc Engineering 10 Years Oil & Gas (15 years without degree) Excellent communication skills Package: Single status $7000 - $10000 per month + 65% Living allowance 12 month rolling contract 42 annual leave (3 flights back to the UK/US) 10% co-efficient if assigned to remote area If you interested in these positions please submit your CV or contact Andrew at Vida for further information.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: $7000 - $9000 per Month + 65% Living AllowanceVida Energy are recruiting Electrical Instrumentation Engineers with a minimum of 8 years Oil & Gas experience to work as supplementary man power for one of the largest petrochemical companies in the world.
Posted: Wed 25 Mar at 11:24 Expires: Sun 24 May at 11:24
LivePrincipal Instrument Engineer
Kin-Tec Recruitment Limited is looking for a Principal Instrument Engineer to be located in Louisiana
The Principal Instrument Engineer is primarily responsible for technical direction, expertise, and leadership of all facility control system activities associated with the project, located in Hackberry, LA., in line with the company’s objectives of safety, reliability, maintainability. The Instrument engineer will monitor the design and specifications of the electrical and control portion of the Design Engineer. This position will initially be located at the cointractors office and transition to the site in Hackberry, Louisiana to assist with construction.
Requires a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or other technical discipline. Advanced degree or professional engineer registration is preferred.
Requires a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the energy industry with 2-3 years of LNG liquefaction experience.
Ability to maintain multiple assignments with various deadlines and responsibility levels concurrently.
Ability to deal with a wide variety of people with tact, courtesy and professionalism.
Ability to communicate in a professional and effective manner, including in-person, telephone, and E-mail.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Demonstrated proficiency in referencing, researching, reporting, tracking and monitoring of activities and documents.
Ability to work independently and function with limited supervision.
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
Travel 25% required, with extended periods of time spent in certain locations depending on work demands.
In depth knowledge and understanding of construction practices/techniques, contract laws, and project controls.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Type: Permanent / SiteSalary: ?NEGKin-Tec Recruitment Limited is looking for a Principal Instrument Engineer to be located in LouisianaThe Principal Instrument Engineer is primarily responsible for technical direct...
Posted: Thu 12 Mar at 4:52 Expires: Mon 11 May at 4:52
Live Instrumentation Engineer – SAUDI ARABIA Up to total $156k (Houston TX Interview)
Package Salary up to total $156k, inclusive of allowances Tax Free • Accommodation • 3 leave a year with free air-tickets • 6 Weeks Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays • Free medical care/medical insurance • 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase • Long term employment opportunity • Car provided • Tax free • Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
REQUIREMENTS: • Must be a American National only as there is Visa restrictions • BS degree in engineering with minimum 10 years’ experience OR • Diploma with minimum 15 +years’ experience OR • High School Diploma with minimum 15+ years’ experience. • Experience in Pneumatic, Electronic and Digital Instrumentation in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical industry, Power plants industry and Desalination plants. • Experience should include PM of Field Devices (DVCs, Smart Transmitters, conventional Transmitters, Valves, Controllers and FF devices). • Troubleshooting Process Control Systems. • Knowledge and experience on DCS (Yokogawa Centum, HoneywellTDC300, and DeltaV) and PLC (Tricon, Siemens, AB) is an advantage. • Computer literate, excellent command in English both oral and written. • Construction experience and/or preferred • Petrochemical experience and/or • Oil and gas experience preferred • Please make sure you meet the minimum years of experience above if you have less experience your CV will not be considered Face to face interviews will be held in USA (Houston TX) April 12-20 2015. There is NO Skype/Telephone interviews for these positions. How to Apply If you are interested please send an updated CV NOW, clearly outlining your years of experience and only if you can attend to the interview on the above location. Please do not hesitate to contact me to talk about the opportunity Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: 156000Job Description A large Oil and Gas Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Superintendent Instrumentation Engineer for several projects in Saudi Arabia
Posted: Tue 10 Mar at 11:49 Expires: Sat 09 May at 11:49
Our client is looking for an Instrument Specialist to work on a contract basis.
Independently performs Instrument Design activities for all phases of instrument development and equipment design for a small project or selected segments of a larger project.
Must be fully competent in performing all conventional aspects of Instrument Design and application of independent judgment for the evaluation, selection and substantial adaptation of standard design methods and procedures.
Assignments have clear and specific objectives and may require the investigation of a limited number of variables.
The position requires periodic evaluation by a senior engineer.
Meets with clients' technical staff to discuss technical information and features.
Prepares sketches and performs calculations for a detailed segment of a project.
Conducts field trips to existing plants to gather operating data and equipment information.
Prepares equipment specifications, inquiry and purchase requisitions for approval.
Evaluates vendors' bids and drawings to assure compliance with specifications.
Communicates equipment design to client and other design disciplines.
Reviews and approves design drawings for assigned segment of a project.
Participates in reviews of Process Flow Diagrams and Piping and Instrument Diagrams.
Participates in the preparation of equipment lists, instrument index and process specifications for instruments.
Monitors subcontracted technical services' activities.
Participates in preparation of design guides, guide specifications and contract proposals.
Participates in plant start-ups and field assignments as required.
Participates in equipment inspections at vendors' facilities.
May be specialized in safety shutdown and/or critical control systems.
May be specialized in analyzers.
May be specialized in PLC programming, logic, human-machine interface and/or graphics.
May be specialized in DCS programming, configuration, human-machine interface and/or graphics.
May participate with construction personnel concerning constructability issues as related to field conditions, sequencing and scheduling of construction activities.
May require foreign travel and assignment.
Requires a minimum of four (4) years experience in Instrument Design or related functional area (or equivalent working knowledge/experience).
This includes considerable experience in utilizing various computer software packages and automated engineering and design equipment.
Requires high school diploma and normally requires a four-year degree.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com
Type: Contract / SiteSalary: ?negOur client is looking for an Instrument Specialist to work on a contract basis.DESCRIPTION: Independently performs Instrument Design activities for all phases of instrument develop...
Posted: Mon 09 Mar at 2:41 Expires: Fri 08 May at 2:41
- Engineering Asset Integrity Engineer Jobs
- Engineering CAD/CAM Jobs
- Engineering Chemical Jobs
- Engineering Civil Jobs
- Engineering Commissioning/Pre-commissioning Jobs
- Engineering Completions Jobs
- Engineering Construction Jobs
- Engineering Construction - Subsea Jobs
- Engineering Construction - Topsides Jobs
- Engineering Contracts Jobs
- Engineering Controls Jobs
- Engineering Controls & Instrumentation Jobs
- Engineering Corrosion Jobs
- Engineering Cost Engineering Jobs
- Engineering Drilling/Well Jobs
- Engineering Electrical Jobs
- Engineering Electromechanical Jobs
- Engineering Electronics Jobs
- Engineering Facilities Jobs
- Engineering Flexible Flowlines / Risers Jobs
- Engineering Gas Turbine Jobs
- Engineering Hazardous Area Jobs
- Engineering HVAC Jobs
- Engineering Instrumentation Jobs
- Engineering Integrity Jobs
- Engineering Maintenance Jobs
- Engineering Manufacturing/Fabrication Jobs
- Engineering Marine Engineer Jobs
- Engineering Materials Jobs
- Engineering Mechanical Jobs
- Engineering Metallurgy Jobs
- Engineering Metering Jobs
- Engineering Naval Architecture Jobs
- Engineering Petroleum Jobs
- Engineering Pigging Jobs
- Engineering Pipeline Jobs
- Engineering Piping Jobs
- Engineering Planning / Scheduling Jobs
- Engineering Process Jobs
- Engineering Production Jobs
- Engineering Project Engineering Jobs
- Engineering Pumps Jobs
- Engineering QA/QC Engineer Jobs
- Engineering Reliability Jobs
- Engineering Reservoir Jobs
- Engineering Risk Jobs
- Engineering Rotating Equipment Jobs
- Engineering Safety Jobs
- Engineering Stimulation Jobs
- Engineering Stress Jobs
- Engineering Structural Jobs
- Engineering Subsea Jobs
- Engineering Vibration Jobs
- Engineering Well Testing Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Engineering Instrumentation Jobs.