Engineering Commissioning Pre Commissioning Jobs
Commissioning Engineer - 12 months - £32.90 p/h Ltd - Seascale
- To act as a mechanical commissioning engineer for selected systems and equipment.
- To deliver mechanical engineering work (specification, calculation, analysis, design, verification or assessment), and to support the Head of Engineering, Commissioning Manager and Programme and Project Managers as required.
- Support the development of the commissioning strategy, plan, scope and detailed commissioning activity schedule for programmes and projects.
- Proactively monitor progress against the plan and schedule, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Production of commissioning documentation to ensure appropriate and adequate specification and delivery of system or equipment commissioning.
- Carrying out plant walk-downs and on-plant work to support commissioning work.
- Carrying out system and equipment commissioning in line with commissioning and test documentation.
- Ensuring all commissioning work is carried out safely and in accordance with the relevant commissioning, work management, safe system of work and risk assessment processes.
- Ensuring all engineering and design work is carried out in accordance with the relevant Engineering and Commissioning processes and supporting management system documents.
- Effectively manage day-to-day liaison with plant stakeholders to obtain all the necessary work execution and plant isolation permissions to allow commissioning work to be progressed.
- To be trained and appointed as Nominated Person for mechanical and process plant isolations (as required).
- Production, selection, checking, development and delivery of optimised fit for purpose engineering, commissioning and design solutions balancing aspects of safety and environmental performance, operational effectiveness and constructability.
- Generating and/or managing the generation of design deliverables including specifications, calculations, Health & Safety requirements, technical reports and drawings etc.
- Supporting the close-out of engineering related actions and audits.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of configuration baselines and design bases within the mechanical area.
- Identifying appropriate engineering standards and practices to be used for the delivery of engineering work.
Essential & Desirable Skills
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Engineering graduate (min 2:2) from an accredited institution in a relevant mechanical discipline or equivalent appropriate professional qualification.
- At least three years relevant experience serving in an engineering or design capacity with responsibility for the production, checking and approval of design and engineering deliverables including drawings, specifications, calculations, and reports.
- Prior experience acting as a commissioning engineer on process systems and equipment; at least three years relevant experience and training in the commissioning of systems and equipment and all safety and plant isolation aspects of commissioning.
- Accredited by an appropriate professional institution (i.e. Incorporated/Chartered Engineer) or capable of achieving Chartership and working toward that objective.
- Broad knowledge of industry consensus standards, processes, procedures and methods relevant to the mechanical and commissioning areas with a full understanding of underlying principles.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise own workload against multiple stakeholders and competing priorities.
- Can demonstrate having the ability to engage and impact on others and work effectively as part of a wider team.
- Ability to ensure minimum standards and fundamental process requirements are maintained when under pressure to deliver and ability to challenge others at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
Desirable Skills /Qualifications
- Experience in general project management areas, work planning and schedule/programme management.
- Proven experience in the production of high quality technical reports, specifications and engineering documentation.
- Change champion with experience in leading change within commissioning areas.
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Type: Short Term Contract / SiteSalary: £0.00 - £32.90 per day + LTDCommissioning Engineer - 12 months - £32.90 p/h Ltd - Seascale Role Description: - To act as a mechanical commissioning engineer for selected systems and equipment. - To delive...
Posted: Fri 12 Feb at 16:00 Expires: Fri 11 Mar at 16:00
LiveTurnover, Completions and Commissioning Manager
- Engineering degree (Mechanical, Civils or E&I) - Must have experience in systems completion and handover in Civils and/or oil and gas industry, preferably with RoK experience.
Responsible for leading, developing and implementing the systems completion, commissioning and handover process through to facility acceptance, working with the execution team, coordinating with the subcontractors, Ph 5 operations and Facility Owner to ensure a smooth and timely transition into operations.
Type: Staff / SiteSalary: Not statedMin of 10 year experience in the oil and gas industry
Posted: Thu 11 Feb at 16:14 Expires: Thu 18 Feb at 16:14
LiveNSSS Commissioning Engineer
LANGUAGE • Fluent English required. • Ability with French, German, and/or Finnish would be a plus. QUALIFICATION Required: • Engineering degree required in one of the following disciplines: nuclear or mechanical • Level 'I regarding CP2.2 • Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities • Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Documentum • Basic knowledge about nuclear power plant startup test activities (technically, organizational), including standard test equipment Desired • Knowledge of Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) systems. • Commercial nuclear plant (PWR) operational or test experience. • Experience in system design engineering (especially fluid systems) • Basic knowledge about nuclear power plant startup test activities (technically, organizational)
1. REPORTS TO NSSS Commissioning Manager 2. FUNCTION Commissioning Engineer for Nuclear Steam Supply System (NSSS) Tasks • Prepare and review commissioning test instructions, including coordination of review and approval process with client and regulator • Coordination of end of construction / commissioning interfaces for assigned systems • Safety perform test activities according to the commissioning schedule • Document test results by preparing commissioning test reports, including the collection of test data records/plots and Results Record Sheets. • Perform miscellaneous emergent commissioning items to support the NSSS Commissioning team objectives
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedNuclear Steam Supply System Commissioning Engineer at NPP Olkiluoto in Finlnd
Posted: Wed 10 Feb at 9:12 Expires: Sun 10 Apr at 9:12
LiveNSSS Commissioning Technician
LANGUAGE • Fluent English required. • Ability with French, German, and/or Finnish would be a plus. QUALIFICATION: Required: • Technical degree required in one of the following disciplines: mechanical equipment or nuclear technician. • At least 4 years commissioning/outage experience. • Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities • Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (and Documentum). • Basic knowledge of system commissioning activities. • Level 2 according CP2.2 Desired • Knowledge of Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) systems. • Commercial nuclear plant (PWR) operational or test experience. • Basic knowledge about nuclear power plant startup test activities (technically, organizational), including standard test equipment
1. REPORTS TO NSSS commissioning manager 2. FUNCTION Commissioning Technician of NSSS Systems 3. TAS KS • Coordinate commissioning interfaces on the field (which other disciplines/systems, electrical, l&C, vendors, etc.) for assigned tasks • Safely perform test activities according to the commissioning schedule, commissioning instructions and site procedures • Document test results including the collection of test data records/plots and Results Record Sheets.
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, OfficeSalary: Not statedNuclear steam Supply system Commissioning engineer at NPP Olkiluoto in Finland
Posted: Wed 10 Feb at 9:05 Expires: Sun 10 Apr at 9:05
LiveEnergy Auditor / Energy Engineer
Summary of key job functions: Inspect completed installations of mechanical equipment. Test HVAC, domestic water heating and lighting control systems Research existing equipment and code requirements Review construction documents including heating loads, cooling loads, and ventilation rates Interact with building owners, developers, architects, engineers and contractors Manage several projects at once Additional job functions may include: Energy Code Plan reviews and progress inspections Envelope air barrier and insulation inspections Aiding in the design and oversight of energy efficiency retrofits Desired skill set: B.S. in Engineering 1-3 years of experience Knowledge of building HVAC systems Familiarity with NYC Energy Code or ASHRAE Standards is a plus.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedSummary of key job functions: Inspect completed installations of mechanical equipment. Test HVAC, domestic water heating and lighting control systems Research existing equipment an...
Posted: Wed 10 Feb at 0:00 Expires: Wed 09 Mar at 0:00
LiveMechanical Specialist- Rotating Equipment
5 years experience in maintenance, commissioning, repair and replacement of rotating equipment such as turbines, compressors and pumps. Frame 3,5,7 experience essential.
1 month outage for one of the worlds leading service companies. Starting in April to perform overhaul on a turbine and all associated rotating equipment surrounding this. Also looking for instrument technicians for the associated work. 5 years experience minimum on turbines, compressors and pumps.
Type: Short Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not stated1 month outage for one of the worlds leading service companies. Starting in April to perform overhaul on a turbine and all associated rotating equipment surrounding this. Also lo...
Posted: Tue 09 Feb at 16:00 Expires: Tue 08 Mar at 16:00
LiveElectrical Commissioning Engineers - Offshore
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Electrical Commissioning Engineer - Offshore
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 907336
Type: Short Term Contract / OffshoreSalary: Not statedOur client is currently recruiting for the position of Electrical Commissioning Engineer - Offshore
Posted: Tue 09 Feb at 9:00 Expires: Tue 08 Mar at 9:00
LiveElectrical Commissioning Engineer - Onshore
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Electrical Commissioning Engineer - Onshore
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 907337
Type: Short Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedOur client is currently recruiting for the position of Electrical Commissioning Engineer - Onshore
Posted: Tue 09 Feb at 9:00 Expires: Tue 08 Mar at 9:00
LiveElectrical Design Engineer - Power Plants
Job Description: Responsible for planning, managing and providing oversight, governance and direction for project engineering and design Manage / lead / self-perform electrical engineering and design responsibilities for assigned projects Manage electrical engineering and design contractors for assigned projects. Serve as fleet-wide electrical engineering and design advisor to Station Managers, Outage Managers, Project Managers and Systems Engineers Periodically work at multiple site locations at different types of power plants in plant and office environments Assess evolving design technologies for their potential to optimize plant economy, reliability and performance Daily operational performance with relay protection scheme design, relay settings calculations & coordination, short circuit analysis, load flow, voltage profile, motor starting voltage drop and cable sizing In-depth responsibility (including the ability to prepare specifications and review bids) for the following equipment: 600V MCCs, medium voltage switchgear motors, circuit breakers, relays and DC battery systems Experience in developing and revising electrical drawings including conduit/tray/cable routing, one-lines, AC & DC schematics, equipment arrangement, switchyard layout, relay panel arrangement, grounding, lighting protection and lighting Engineering documentation (One-lines, Three-lines, P&IDs, wiring, schematics, physical drawings, equipment technical specifications, engineering data sheets, calculations, ETAP) Analyse and diagnose systems and processes Manage and interface/work with and direct associates and contract employees with skills, accountability and expertise in the following: Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Chemical, Piping, Electrical, Controls, Environmental, System Engineering, Scope development, Design engineering, Project controls & scheduling, Quality management, Safety Management, Constructability, Outage management, Start-up & testing, program & process development, Business planning, Resource allocation, Budget development, Project reporting, Risk identification, analysis and mitigation, Constructability, Document Control etc Required: BS in Electrical Engineering 8 - 15 years experience in power project engineering and design Experience in testing and commissioning electrical systems Power plant system and design and technical support Skilled in reviewing electrical engineering and design software reports/calculations (e.g. ETAP, SKM, EDSA etc.) Demonstrated power plant specific experience with low voltage, medium voltage and high voltage electrical systems including related equipment such as generator, turbine, switchyard and al auxiliary electrical equipment Familiarity with standard engineering codes (e.g. NEC, IEEE, ASME, NFPA, API)
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedJob Description: Responsible for planning, managing and providing oversight, governance and direction for project engineering and design Manage / lead / self-perform electrical en...
Posted: Mon 08 Feb at 23:00 Expires: Mon 07 Mar at 23:00
LiveDCS Commissioning Engineer (T3000) - Peru
I am looking for a DCS Commissioning engineers with a power plant and T3000 experience for a projects in South America, Peru. Requirements: - min of 3 years of experience in Siemens T3000 commissioning - power plants experience - must be fluent in Spanish - experience in loop-checking, function checks, maintenance, repairs, commissioning. Project is in South America, Peru. Start date: April 2016 Duration: 4 months
Type: Short Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedI am looking for a DCS Commissioning engineers with a power plant and T3000 experience for a projects in South America, Peru. Requirements: - min of 3 years of experience in Siem...
Posted: Fri 29 Jan at 17:00 Expires: Fri 26 Feb at 17:00
- Engineering CAD/CAM Jobs
- Engineering Chemical Jobs
- Engineering Civil Jobs
- Engineering Commissioning/Pre-commissioning Jobs
- Engineering Completions Jobs
- Engineering Construction Jobs
- Engineering Construction - Subsea Jobs
- Engineering Construction - Topsides Jobs
- Engineering Contracts Jobs
- Engineering Controls Jobs
- Engineering Controls & Instrumentation Jobs
- Engineering Cost Engineering Jobs
- Engineering Electrical Jobs
- Engineering Electromechanical Jobs
- Engineering Electronics Jobs
- Engineering Gas Turbine Jobs
- Engineering HVAC Jobs
- Engineering Hydraulic and Pneumatic Jobs
- Engineering Instrumentation Jobs
- Engineering Maintenance Jobs
- Engineering Manufacturing/Fabrication Jobs
- Engineering Marine Engineer Jobs
- Engineering Materials Jobs
- Engineering Mechanical Jobs
- Engineering Metallurgy Jobs
- Engineering Ocean Jobs
- Engineering Optimization Jobs
- Engineering Petroleum Jobs
- Engineering Pipe Stress Jobs
- Engineering Pipeline Jobs
- Engineering Piping Jobs
- Engineering Planning / Scheduling Jobs
- Engineering Process Jobs
- Engineering Production Jobs
- Engineering Project Engineering Jobs
- Engineering QA/QC Engineer Jobs
- Engineering Reliability Jobs
- Engineering Reservoir Jobs
- Engineering Risk Jobs
- Engineering Rotating Equipment Jobs
- Engineering Safety Jobs
- Engineering Stress Jobs
- Engineering Structural Jobs
- Engineering Subsea Jobs
- Engineering Technologist Jobs
- Engineering Vessel Jobs
- Engineering Welding Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Engineering Commissioning Pre Commissioning Jobs.