Engineering Chemical Jobs
LiveSenior Project Manager - Major Projects
Progressive Global Energy has been tasked in sourcing a Senior Project Manager for major capital projects with an owner/operator located in Louisiana. This is an opportunity for a senior project manager to develop the strategies and plans for major refining projects over $30 MM.
As the head of projects, this position will consist of the following:
- Representation of the owner's interest in every facet of the project execution
- Supervision of all personnel involved with the projects
- Development of the project's logistics and overall strategy
- Direct work with contractors and vendors to ensure proper project execution
- Advise on the development of the project in accordance with the budget and schedule
A qualified candidate must have the below qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Civil Engineering
- 15+ years of experience in refining/petroleum
- Previous experience with the management of major projects $30 MM and above
- Skilled in Primavera planning software
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Please apply directly with an updated resume; I commit to responding to qualified candidates in a timely manner.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: competitiveProgressive Global Energy has been tasked in sourcing a Senior Project Manager for major capital projects with an owner/operator located in Louisiana. This is an opportunity for a ...
Posted: Fri 31 Jul at 22:00 Expires: Fri 28 Aug at 22:00
Progressive Global Energy has been tasked in sourcing for multiple experienced Project Engineers looking to be a part of a new specialized project team. This is an opportunity to assist and coordinate Pre-Project Development Phases based in Houston, TX.
This a full time opportunity to join a Global Chemical Manufacturer with domestic and international downstream operations. The incumbent will be supporting a Billion Dollar Cracker project by effectively managing the project engineering section of their large scale projects.
Summary of Role:
- Assist in the development of Project Execution plan and ensure it addresses proactive control of project scope, quality, cost and schedule, report on progress, identify deviations, forecast trends, take corrective actions when necessary, promote communications, and coordinate the activities of all participants on the project.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years in the chemical/petrochemical industry
- Background in either Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, or Mechanical disciplines
- Knowledge working with large scale projects (Multimillion/Billion dollar projects)
Preferred, but not required:
- Background working with Cracker projects
- Full scale project experience
With that being said, please apply as soon as possible, and I commit to responding in a timely manner.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: competitiveProgressive Global Energy has been tasked in sourcing for multiple experienced Project Engineers looking to be a part of a new specialized project team. This is an opportunity to a...
Posted: Wed 29 Jul at 15:54 Expires: Wed 26 Aug at 15:54
LiveE&I Supervisor - Antwerpen - 12 maanden
E&I Supervisor - 12 maanden - Antwerpen
Voor één van onze klanten zijn we op zoek naar een E&I Supervisor voor een langdurig project van 12 maanden in de regio Antwerpen.
- Ruime ervaring als E&I Supervisor
- Ervaring met aansturen van E&I contractors/aannemers ( start/werkvergaderingen, opvolgen van procedures, uitschrijven van vergunningen, ...)
- Startdatum: September (ten laatste eind oktober)
- Locatie: Antwerpen
- Lengte: 12 maanden ( met mogelijkheid tot verlenging )
- Contracttype: vast of tijdelijk
Stuur je meest recente CV in wordformaat door naar de onderstaande gegevens indien je interesse hebt. Ook mag je altijd andere personen aanschrijven die hiervoor geïnteresseerd kunnen zijn.
Ik kijk uit naar je antwoord!
Type: Short Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedE&I Supervisor - 12 maanden - Antwerpen Voor één van onze klanten zijn we op zoek naar een E&I Supervisor voor een langdurig project van 12 maanden in de regio Antwerpen. ...
Posted: Tue 28 Jul at 8:00 Expires: Tue 25 Aug at 8:00
LiveProject Manager Chemical Manufacturing
Progressive Global Energy has been tasked with filling a direct hire Project Manager position with a globally leading chemical company. The Project Manager is the focal point of responsibility, authority, and accountability of these capital investments.
The successful candidate for this position must be a results-oriented leader who can build strong working relationships and function effectively at all levels of the organization. He or she must be able to think strategically to mitigate risks, solve problems and increase value.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Achievement of project objectives which include functionality, cost and schedule for large capital projects of $50MM and greater
- Maintaining focus on safety in the development of project concept and during execution
- Providing leadership to the project team which includes engineering, procurement and construction
- Developing execution and contracting strategies to effectively meet objectives
- Oversee Change Management process and providing cost and schedule control
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures and technical standards
- Champions the scope development process to ensure completeness of the basic engineering and looks for opportunities for added value through application of Value Improving Practices.
- BS degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering required
- Minimum 12+ years of engineering experience and 8+ years project management experience is required.
- Proven successful track record of executing large capital projects, as a project owner required (minimum $50M TIC)
- Outstanding technical, leadership and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of project management processes and project execution best practices
Please apply immediately as my client is looking to arrange interviews as soon as next week. I commit to responding in a timely manner.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: competitiveProgressive Global Energy has been tasked with filling a direct hire Project Manager position with a globally leading chemical company. The Project Manager is the focal point of re...
Posted: Mon 27 Jul at 23:00 Expires: Mon 24 Aug at 23:00
LiveProduction Manager £60,000
A Precision Engineering Component Manufacturer supplying into Automotive, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, and Nuclear sectors is recruiting for a Production Manager for their facility based in Gloucester.
They plan to double their output within a 5 year period and need an experienced Production Manager to join the team and drive this key period of change for the company.
You will report directly to the Operations Director and be responsible for the management of the whole business' production, consisting of 4 separate units, pushing the improvement of the departments to gain optimum potential.
You will be responsible for 70+ people working two shifts, as well as the successful planning, organisation and health and safety for the business.
The successful candidate will have extensive working knowledge & experience gained in a CNC Milling & Turning environment. You must be able to demonstrate a successful track record of Production Management, and will also possess the following skills: Strong leadership, time management, be analytical in your approach, strong communication both written and verbal.
Ideally you will have been apprentice trained in a machine shop environment & succeeded in your career through excellent results. It is essential you know a CNC Machining environment well, and you must be hands on in your approach.
You will be targeted on waste reduction, quality improvement and on time delivery, and will be a strategic thinker who will relish the challenge of a significant growth program.
The company are paying £60,000 + bonus + benefits
If you want to apply for this position please send your up to date CV or contact James Ivall on 01179 388088.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + competitiveA Precision Engineering Component Manufacturer supplying into Automotive, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, and Nuclear sectors is recruiting for a Production Manager for their facility ba...
Posted: Mon 27 Jul at 18:00 Expires: Mon 24 Aug at 18:00
LiveEthylene Process Engineer
Hello again! I am being retained to identify a strong process engineer with experience in EPC ethylene projects.
- Develop pre-feed and feed designs
- Prepare basic design packages, including all documentation, drawings, and calculations
- work in collaboration across interdisciplinary project teams to deliver engineering packages.
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- 7+ years of industry experience
- 4+ years working on process design for olefins
- Process Simulation Software proficiency
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: competitiveDuties: - Develop pre-feed and feed designs - Prepare basic design packages, including all documentation, drawings, and calculations - work in collaboration across interdiscip...
Posted: Thu 23 Jul at 19:00 Expires: Thu 20 Aug at 19:00
LiveProcess Design Engineer
A stable, global chemical manufacturer is currently looking for a Process Design Engineer to work in their plant in the Greater St. Louis Area.
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- Able to handle multiple projects at one time
- Prior experience with small to mid size capital projects
- Extensive experience putting together project scopes
- Develop PFDs, P&IDS, for new processes and process modifications
- Develop project scopes for capital projects
- Interface with R&D with regard to process development and improvements
**Candidates from outside the area must be willing to relocate on a permanent basis to St. Louis, MO.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: competitiveA stable, global chemical manufacturer is currently looking for a Process Design Engineer to work in their plant in the Greater St. Louis Area. Qualifications: - BS in Chemica...
Posted: Thu 23 Jul at 0:00 Expires: Thu 20 Aug at 0:00
LiveSr. Project Engineer, 12 maanden, Regio Rotterdam
Project Manager or Program Manager
- 7+ Years Experience in project management in the oil & gas industry, providing steer to a multidiscipline engineering team.
- BS degree and significant technical expertise (10+ year) in the oil and gas industry.
- Capable to handle total project size of € 10 million or manage a multidisciplinary engineering team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Possess an good level of competency in project management and the ability to identify and analyuse potential problems, provide proper solutions and / or avoid them.
- Strong leadership skills with detailed familiarity with project management tools and techniques and effective team management and proven success.
- Multi-office project experience is a pre.
The Sr. Project Engineer has total responsibility for ensuring that all engineering activities, including quality of deliverables, (engineering) budget and schedule are fulfilled.
In particular the srPE is responsible for:
- Safety Leadership.
- Coordination between engineering disciplines.
- Delivery of engineering deliverables in right quality and within budget and time.
- Assembling, leading and managing the project engineering disciplines.
- Coordination between engineering and procurement.
- Ensure involvement of construction for construction do-ability.
Type: Short Term Contract / OfficeSalary: €5500 - €6500 per month + competitiveThe role of the Sr. Project Engineer is a key leadership role, ensuring the effective delivery of our projects in a safe and efficient manner and leading the Project team in a manner which ensures client satisfaction.
Posted: Tue 21 Jul at 11:00 Expires: Tue 18 Aug at 11:00
LiveChemical Project Manager
Progressive Global Energy is seeking multiple Project Manager for an international, market leading chemical company who is actively growing their presence in the United States. This is an opportunity to work on various projects with a range of size and scope. Below is a list of the requirements for this position:
- 15+ years Project Management experience in a chemical manufacturing environment
- Fundamentals of chemical engineering
- Proficiency in quality management systems
- Experience with gating systems and/or phase systems
- PMP preferred
- Bachelors of Science in Chemical Engineering
Please apply directly to this advertisement; I commit to responding in a timely manner.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: competitiveProgressive Global Energy is seeking multiple Project Manager for an international, market leading chemical company who is actively growing their presence in the United States. Thi...
Posted: Fri 17 Jul at 22:00 Expires: Fri 14 Aug at 22:00
LiveLab Manager-Coating Technology
An international organization is currently looking to hire on a lab manager within their R&D group. The company is involved in the paints and coatings industry and is looking to expand its footprint into the powder coating space.
- Master's or Doctorate in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Materials Science
- 8+ years of supervisory experience in an R&D laboratory
- 3+ years of assigning and overseeing projects with agreed deadlines
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: competitiveAn international organization is currently looking to hire on a lab manager within their R&D group. The company is involved in the paints and coatings industry and is looking t...
Posted: Wed 15 Jul at 19:00 Expires: Wed 12 Aug at 19:00
- Engineering Asset Integrity Engineer Jobs
- Engineering CAD/CAM Jobs
- Engineering Chemical Jobs
- Engineering Civil Jobs
- Engineering Commissioning/Pre-commissioning Jobs
- Engineering Completions Jobs
- Engineering Construction Jobs
- Engineering Construction - Subsea Jobs
- Engineering Contracts Jobs
- Engineering Controls Jobs
- Engineering Controls - Subsea Jobs
- Engineering Corrosion Jobs
- Engineering Cost Engineering Jobs
- Engineering Drilling/Well Jobs
- Engineering Electrical Jobs
- Engineering Electromechanical Jobs
- Engineering Electronics Jobs
- Engineering Facilities Jobs
- Engineering Fatigue Jobs
- Engineering Fishing Tools Jobs
- Engineering Gas Turbine Jobs
- Engineering HVAC Jobs
- Engineering Hydraulic and Pneumatic Jobs
- Engineering Instrumentation Jobs
- Engineering Integrity Jobs
- Engineering Lift Jobs
- Engineering Maintenance Jobs
- Engineering Manufacturing/Fabrication Jobs
- Engineering Marine Engineer Jobs
- Engineering Materials Jobs
- Engineering Mechanical Jobs
- Engineering Metallurgy Jobs
- Engineering Metering Jobs
- Engineering Naval Architecture Jobs
- Engineering Noise Jobs
- Engineering Optimization Jobs
- Engineering Package Jobs
- Engineering PDMS/PDS Jobs
- Engineering Petroleum Jobs
- Engineering Pigging Jobs
- Engineering Pipe Stress Jobs
- Engineering Pipeline Jobs
- Engineering Piping Jobs
- Engineering Planning / Scheduling Jobs
- Engineering Process Jobs
- Engineering Production Jobs
- Engineering Project Engineering Jobs
- Engineering Pumps Jobs
- Engineering QA/QC Engineer Jobs
- Engineering Reliability Jobs
- Engineering Reservoir Jobs
- Engineering Rotating Equipment Jobs
- Engineering Safety Jobs
- Engineering Stimulation Jobs
- Engineering Stress Jobs
- Engineering Structural Jobs
- Engineering Subsea Jobs
- Engineering Technologist Jobs
- Engineering Vessel Jobs
- Engineering Vibration Jobs
- Engineering Well Testing Jobs
- Engineering Wireline Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Engineering Chemical Jobs.