Engineering Chemical Jobs
LiveProcess Operations Engineer-Refining
- Provides engineering assistance and support to the operations team.
- Monitor units in compliance with refining engineering standards.
- Conduct process operations analysis and economic evaluation using simulation software. Review and check equipment design and process development to bridge the gap between process requirements, operator effectiveness and safety protocols.
- Assist in development of operator training, operating manuals and related materials. Participates in PSM activities such as management of change and PHAs.
- Applies engineering principles and expertise during project development
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering required.
- Minimum 5 years process engineering experience in refining industry required.
- Experience in distillation preferred.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: competitiveResponsibilities: - Provides engineering assistance and support to the operations team. - Monitor units in compliance with refining engineering standards. - Conduct process op...
Posted: Wed 07 Oct at 0:00 Expires: Wed 04 Nov at 0:00
LiveProject Manager - Chemical operator - Chicago
Project Manager required to work for a major Chemical operator in the Greater Chicago area.
In this position you would be responsible for managing small capital projects from $1m - $15m. These would primarily be maintenance, ongoing improvement and small capital projects include equipment replacement or improvement over designated areas of the plant.
This is a plant based position and the Project Manager will need to have had significant experience at a plant site managing all aspects of small projects across the full lifecycle.
- At least 10 years' experience
- Chemical or downstream oil and gas project experience
- Small capital project experience from $1m - $15m
- Experience independently managing complete projects
- Chemical or mechanical engineering degree
This is a contract position, based in the Greater Chicago area, for an initial 12 months with the view to extend.
For more information, please respond to this posting with your most recent resume.
Type: Short Term Contract / SiteSalary: £100000 - £101000 per annum + competitiveProject Manager required to work for a major Chemical operator in the Greater Chicago area. In this position you would be responsible for managing small capital projects from $1m...
Posted: Tue 06 Oct at 18:00 Expires: Tue 03 Nov at 18:00
LiveTechnical Process Manager
This is a senior management position reporting directly into the Plant Manager for a major specialty chemicals company in the Greater Baton Rouge area.
- Oversee a multidisciplinary team including: process engineering, production engineering, continuous improvement, process safety, etc.
- Manage strategic directives across multiple plant sites
- Provide technical leadership to close performance gaps
- Maintain a solid culture of continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, Chemical preferred.
- Advanced degree in business or engineering a plus
- 5+ years of production management experience
- 5+ years of continuous improvement experience
- Must have managed teams of atleast 6 people before in a manufacturing setting
- Previously a production or process engineer for a major chemical manufacturing facility
- Willingness to pursue a career in Southern Louisiana
- Certifications in Lean Six Sigma, etc, are preferred
Please send over your updated resume to m.mccullogh(at)progressivege or call me directly at 832-900-5946.
*This position will be filled on or before November 15.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: competitiveThis is a senior management position reporting directly into the Plant Manager for a major specialty chemicals company in the Greater Baton Rouge area. Responsibilities: - Ove...
Posted: Fri 02 Oct at 23:00 Expires: Fri 30 Oct at 23:00
LiveProcess Engineering Manager-Petrochemical
Currently seeking Process Engineering Manager for a client in the Houston, TX Area.
The ideal candidate will have design and field engineering experience in the process industries. Working knowledge and understanding of EPC firms and leading teams of design and field engineers; drafter and designers; project controls specialists; and project support specialists.
This is a great opportunity to build a department and grow an EPC business unit here in Houston.
- Ability to function as the company process engineering expert for the petrochemical industries.
- Duties include people development, resource planning, operations and technical support, quality control, and establishing direction for the department.
- Determine staffing needs for projects based on input from project management, sales and operations. Perform manpower planning and forecasting for personnel.
- Provide guidance/supervision to process lead engineers.
- Administer performance appraisals and counselling.
- Perform salary administration activities.
- Perform, as required, the following: organize/plan jobs, support proposal and estimate activities, write/review specifications including design criteria, prepare/maintain schedules, develop/monitor estimates and manpower forecasts, and assign work.
- Ensure company and department quality procedures are followed.
- Provide close interface with, and promote the understanding of, other discipline functions.
- Coordinate development of each department standards and procedures.
- Support Business Development in all aspects including market analysis, client presentations, proposal development, technical/industry conference attendance, and writing industry white papers/articles.
- Develop and build client relations.
- BS or MS in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 15 years of operational, maintenance, or design related experience in Petrochemical projects
- Permanent residency or U.S. Citizenship required
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: competitiveCurrently seeking Process Engineering Manager for a client in the Houston, TX Area. The ideal candidate will have design and field engineering experience in the process industries...
Posted: Fri 02 Oct at 22:00 Expires: Fri 30 Oct at 22:00
LivePlant Manager-Industrial Gas/Chemical Production
This is a great opportunity with a stable, international organization, to manage two plants in Iowa and Illinois. The chosen candidate will have prior experience running an industrial production facility and working in a hands on environment.
- Maintenance, transportation, and HSE background
- Change management experience
- Management of 5+ employees
- High School Diploma with relevant experience
- Engineering Degree preferred
- Lead the safety culture and manage compliance
- Build and maintain high performing team
- Engage with customers and commercial team
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: competitiveThis is a great opportunity with a stable, international organization, to manage two plants in Iowa and Illinois. The chosen candidate will have prior experience running an industr...
Posted: Fri 02 Oct at 22:00 Expires: Fri 30 Oct at 22:00
LiveSenior Olefin Technology Director
Suitable candidates will have considerable experience in leading a team of process engineers and leading the technology direction, while working on a variety of technology based projects and assisting with technical sales.
The candidate should have experience and proven track record as a discipline expert in process technology within Olefins.
- Process packages design and engineering
- Refinery and/or Petrochemical technologies experience
- Good working knowledge of different contract types and procurement options
- National and international project experience
- Preparing and leading process projects including Feasibility Studies, Basic Engineering Design Packages, Front End Engineering Design Packages, and Detailed Design
- Competent in running ASPEN/HYSIS, PROII, Flarenet
- Competent to review and check works carried out by other Engineers
- Capable of performing general duties with no direct supervision and within agreed schedules and budgets
- Advanced level of customer interaction
*This position will help lead the technology development of an innovative organization.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: competitiveSuitable candidates will have considerable experience in leading a team of process engineers and leading the technology direction, while working on a variety of technology based pr...
Posted: Fri 02 Oct at 22:00 Expires: Fri 30 Oct at 22:00
LiveEthylene Sr. Process Engineer
Hello again! I am being retained to identify a strong process engineer with experience in EPC ethylene projects. This is an opportunity to be involved with an innovative technology firm with new, exciting projects.
- Develop pre-feed and feed designs
- Prepare basic design packages, including all documentation, drawings, and calculations
- work in collaboration across interdisciplinary project teams to deliver engineering packages.
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- 10+ years of industry experience
- 5+ years working on process design for olefins
- Process Simulation Software proficiency
* "start-up like" environment where you will be able to innovate and expand your olefins knowledge.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: competitiveDuties: - Develop pre-feed and feed designs - Prepare basic design packages, including all documentation, drawings, and calculations - work in collaboration across interdiscip...
Posted: Fri 02 Oct at 21:00 Expires: Fri 30 Oct at 21:00
LiveDivisional Manager (Oil & Gas)
RS Clare is an internationally renowned manufacturer of high specification lubricants and greases. After a period of sustained growth and increasing profits in the Oil & Gas sector, the business is now seeking to appoint a Divisional Manager whose role in the company will be to drive sales and expand market opportunities.
The successful Oil and Gas Divisional Manager is expected to lead and motivate an experienced and successful global sales team, ensuring colleagues and agents are driven to achieve and exceed revenue targets.
The role is home based but applicants must be prepared to travel extensively and the successful candidate will be expected to be able to commute regularly to the company's Head Office in Liverpool.
The Company's R&D department is acknowledged as the core strength of the business and the Oil and Gas Divisional Manager will need to build strong relationships with the Research team to ensure the development of new products is tailored to the changing needs and opportunities in the sector.
Candidates are expected to have considerable experience of creating opportunities and delivering sales within the Upstream Oil & Gas industry but of equal importance is the need to be able to clearly demonstrate the aptitude to lead, motivate and influence at all levels.
The Oil & Gas Divisional Manager will hold a Technical or Engineering based qualification, as a technical knowledge of the products is essential to succeed in this field. Experience of coordinating overseas staff is desirable, as this will be an important part of the role at RS Clare.
RS Clare has exclusively appointed Commercial Consultants (UK) Ltd to act as an employment agency on its behalf. If you feel this is an opportunity for you, please submit your CV or call 01332 868291 for an immediate interview.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: £60000 - £65000 per annumRS Clare is an internationally renowned manufacturer of high specification lubricants and greases. After a period of sustained growth and increasing profits in the Oil & Gas se...
Posted: Thu 01 Oct at 11:00 Expires: Thu 29 Oct at 11:00
LiveProcess Modeling Specialist \ LP Modeling
•A bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or a closely related engineering discipline; an MS is a plus. •15 years’ experience in the petrochemical industry with a solid experience in olefins manufacturing, technical support and olefins technology management. •Strong knowledge and technical capabilities for all olefins processes. •Minimum of 10 years specific experience in linear programming application (including parametric studies, development and modifications) in refining and petrochemical processes, sensitivity analysis and impact on project strategy is a must. • Not a job hopper (if permanent assignments) Competencies •Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and networking skills. Desirable Skills •Previous leadership position in olefins manufacturing and technology management is highly desirable. • Experience working within operating companies (5 years) • Experience working in an investment or consultancy company.
The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the Growth Team activities, which will include, but not be limited to: •Simulation and modeling (energy and material balances, utilities and catalysts requirement, effluents and specifications, etc.) of olefins and aromatics operations. •Maintaining and enhancing best practices in refining, olefins and aromatics facilities design, operation and maintenance from a simulation and modeling perspective. •Developing and updating procedures and guidelines for process modeling and simulation. •Evaluating for use in LP simulations the process economics of refining, olefins and aromatics operations. •Assessing new and emerging olefins and aromatics technologies, and supporting technology research and development with modeling and simulation tools. •Providing reliability modeling support. •Formulating and implementing long-term financial model based strategies to improve design, integration and operations, and reduce cost. •Provide due diligence support for the evaluation and appraisal of manufacturing assets in the operation, maintenance and reliability areas.
Type: Staff / TBCSalary: TBCSaudi Aramco, a global leader in the energy industry, is seeking experienced professionals to join our growing Chemicals Business Organization. Saudi Aramco aims to develop modeling expertise for financial and LP analysis for chemicals manufacturing operations throughout the company’s standalone chemical and combined chemical and refining assets. The intent is to optimize the integration of those assets to be comparable or to accede best in class integrated facilities optimized for profit and cash flow. We have an immediate requirement for an experienced Process Modeling Specialist. Candidate...
Posted: Sat 26 Sep at 14:13 Expires: Thu 31 Dec at 0:00
LiveProcess Controls Engineer - Baton Rouge, LA
Progressive Global Energy has been tasked in sourcing for a permanent Process Control Engineer with one of the top North American Downstream Operators in the Baton Rouge,LA area.
The company puts a key focus on manufacturing chemicals for various industries and holds commanding market position for every product that they manufacture.
Although this position is within their downstream pision, the company also has other business entities that are focused solely on Upstream and Midstream Oil & Gas Operations. They offer an OUTSTANDING benefits package and competitive compensation.
Brief Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain Control Systems to achieve safety obligations and maximize system capabilities.
- Assisting with the facility's DCS operations and assisting with the configuration, installation, and maintenance of the instrument control systems
- Upgrading systems, implementing maintenance plans, monitoring failures, etc.
- Coordination of automation concepts
The Ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience in DCS programming, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Hands on experience in DCS and PLC Equipment
- Background working for Owner/Operators
With that being said, please send me your most updated CV. I commit to responding in a timely manner.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: competitiveProgressive Global Energy has been tasked in sourcing for a permanent Process Control Engineer with one of the top North American Downstream Operators in the Baton Rouge,LA area. T...
Posted: Fri 25 Sep at 22:00 Expires: Fri 23 Oct at 22:00
- Engineering Asset Integrity Engineer Jobs
- Engineering CAD/CAM Jobs
- Engineering Chemical Jobs
- Engineering Civil Jobs
- Engineering Commissioning/Pre-commissioning Jobs
- Engineering Completions Jobs
- Engineering Computational Fluid Dynamics Jobs
- Engineering Construction Jobs
- Engineering Construction - Subsea Jobs
- Engineering Contracts Jobs
- Engineering Controls Jobs
- Engineering Controls & Instrumentation Jobs
- Engineering Corrosion Jobs
- Engineering Cost Engineering Jobs
- Engineering Decommissioning Jobs
- Engineering Drilling Fluids Jobs
- Engineering Drilling/Well Jobs
- Engineering Electrical Jobs
- Engineering Electromechanical Jobs
- Engineering Electronics Jobs
- Engineering Facilities Jobs
- Engineering Flexible Flowlines / Risers Jobs
- Engineering HVAC Jobs
- Engineering Instrumentation Jobs
- Engineering Integrity Jobs
- Engineering Lift Jobs
- Engineering Maintenance Jobs
- Engineering Manufacturing/Fabrication Jobs
- Engineering Marine Engineer Jobs
- Engineering Materials Jobs
- Engineering Mechanical Jobs
- Engineering Metallurgy Jobs
- Engineering Metering Jobs
- Engineering Naval Architecture Jobs
- Engineering NDT Jobs
- Engineering Ocean Jobs
- Engineering Ocean Jobs
- Engineering Package Jobs
- Engineering Petroleum Jobs
- Engineering Pipe Stress Jobs
- Engineering Pipeline Jobs
- Engineering Piping Jobs
- Engineering Planning / Scheduling Jobs
- Engineering Process Jobs
- Engineering Production Jobs
- Engineering Project Engineering Jobs
- Engineering Proposals Jobs
- Engineering Pumps Jobs
- Engineering QA/QC Engineer Jobs
- Engineering Refrigeration Jobs
- Engineering Reliability Jobs
- Engineering Reservoir Jobs
- Engineering Risk Jobs
- Engineering Rotating Equipment Jobs
- Engineering Safety Jobs
- Engineering Stimulation Jobs
- Engineering Structural Jobs
- Engineering Subsea Jobs
- Engineering Technologist Jobs
- Engineering Vessel Jobs
- Engineering Wireline Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Engineering Chemical Jobs.