Design Cad Jobs
LiveSenior Civil Design Engineer (Substations, OHL, Cabling)
As a Senior Engineer your responsibility would be to ensure technical quality and suitability of all deliverables on the project meeting all technical, construction and operation and maintenance requirements and produced with due account of Safety by Design and our More 4 Less Approach. You will also need to provide direction in the production of engineering deliverables on project and ensure all deliverables are produced to meet the project, client, Amec Foster Wheeler and contract requirements.
Role Specific Requirements:
- Maintain the required technical quality of work and Ensure quality assurance system compliance and conduct periodic reviews.
- Identify scope and schedule changes in accordance with the Change Control Process
- Provide technical expertise across the team which may cover in line with competence:
- Foundation design and analysis
- Building design and analysis
- Drainage design
- Road layout and design for substations (industrial sites).
- Oil containment measures
- Fire Containment
- Associated Temporary work
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant procedures and regulations
- Ensure, as far as practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with agreed budget and schedule
- Keep up to date with technical developments, National and International standards and legislative requirements related to discipline work scope.
- Maintain good communication with the Client and visit Assets when necessary
- Carry out site surveys where necessary
- Encourage and provide lateral learning within the project
- Assist the Lead Engineer and others when requested in the execution of their responsibilities and duties
- Assist in training and mentoring of graduates as required
- Support the production of standard technical specifications based on Client, European, and British Standards.
- Formal engineering qualification from further education
- Experience in engineering delivery in a regulated and high safety critical sector
- Applicable Engineering Tools for role - In line with CAS role requirement for each taskDesirable
- Membership to an Engineering institution
- Experience in T&D sector
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £65000 - £750000 per annum + car, pension, healthcareAmec Foster Wheeler's Transmission and Distribution business has won a major new contract and we are looking to build our existing team; we are looking for Civil and Structural Engineers with background and experience in High Voltage Cabling and Substations.
Posted: Thu 12 Jan at 9:00 Expires: Thu 09 Feb at 9:00
LiveGIS / CAD Design Draughtsperson
Within this role, the GIS / CAD Design Draughtsperson will: • Create route maps, strip maps and wayleave maps using Smallworld GIS and loading to document management systems e.g. Blue Cielo Meridian, Netpoint etc. • Complete data capture from a number of drawing formats including DGN, DXF etc. into Smallworld GIS • Complete data capture from reference documentation in office format or raster • Complete data capture of field data • Production of CAD drawings • Production of reports as required
Within this role, the GIS / CAD Design Draughtsperson will: • Create route maps, strip maps and wayleave maps using Smallworld GIS and loading to document management systems e.g. Blue Cielo Meridian, Netpoint etc. • Complete data capture from a number of drawing formats including DGN, DXF etc. into Smallworld GIS • Complete data capture from reference documentation in office format or raster • Complete data capture of field data • Production of CAD drawings • Production of reports as required Location: Finglas, Dublin Contract Start: January 2017 Contract Length: 6 months initially
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, OfficeSalary: NegotiableLong O Donnell is currently recruiting for TWO experienced GIS / CAD Design Draughtspersons to work on a GIS / CAD Mapping Services Project in Ireland.
Posted: Mon 05 Dec at 10:49 Expires: Fri 03 Feb at 10:49
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Design Cad Jobs.