Design Cad Jobs
With several major civil and infrastructure projects currently in the pipeline, this is an excellent opportunity for a experienced structural Drafter to join one of the Australia's leading consultants.
Become part of an elite design team with an excellent record in recent years. Use your skills in AutoCAD to produce accurate details to be delivered to our client for a number of major infrastructure projects around the state.
Your role will involve:
- Drafting using mainly AutoCAD (and some Micro-station)
- Design and drafting of major bridges and tunnel structures
- Steel, concrete and associated structural works
- Design of structural elements, retaining walls, noise walls, etc
- Experience on other major NSW projects will be highly regarded
Experience on major Australian projects is essential. If you have solid experience with the Australian AustRoads standards you will be of interest.
This is a initial 3 month contract with a chance to secure a longer term contract role depending on performance with a leading international consultancy. Challenge yourself and enjoy the benefits of a great culture, a highly charged environment and a long term opportunity on one of Australia's hallmark projects.
Note: Candidates with no Australian project experience and full working rights in Australia need not apply
My client is looking to interview asap and the role will be almost an immediate start.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact
Type: Short Term Contract / InternationalSalary: competitiveWith several major civil and infrastructure projects currently in the pipeline, this is an excellent opportunity for a experienced structural Drafter to join one of the Australia's...
Posted: Mon 03 Aug at 5:00 Expires: Mon 31 Aug at 5:00
3D CAD Technician Needed!
Looking for a new 3D Design role within the ever-expanding energy transmission and distribution sector? Want to work for a global leader in power generation and transmission? This long term 3D design role will provide you with the challenges and experience to move forward with your career!
Job overview / purpose
- 3D design and modelling (Autodesk Inventor & Autocad).
Scope of Job
- 2 & 3D design using Autodesk Inventor & Autocad.
- Use of Navisworks design co-ordination software
- Produce offshore substation layouts, sections and renders.
- Production of 2D engineering drawings from the 3D model.
- Produce 3D imagery.
- Develop department procedures for 3D design.
- Help develop department 3D file (vault) management system.
- Provide 3D visualisation at meetings, internal, with Client, designers, fabricators,
- Suppliers, etc as necessary.
- Coach apprentices and existing employees with 3D design environment.
- Manage technical interfaces with any 3D design subcontractors.
- Help develop and implement a strategy for BIM.
- Assess and keep up-to-date with new technologies within 3D design
- Typically five years' experience in 2D & 3D design using Autodesk inventor & Autocad.
- Knowledge of design processes working within a multiple discipline engineering environment, and within a project and commercially focused business.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring.
- Conversant with the 3D standards & technologies.
- Good standard of IT literacy - especially Word, Excel and outlook
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of steel structures stairs & ladders, modular buildings, bus bar & cable support systems preferred but not essential
Daily rate is based on experience, and the contract will be for 6 months minimum, with at least 18 - 24 months of work to be done. The work will be based in Manchester.
To apply for this role then please respond to this advert OR call me directly.
Type: Short Term Contract / OfficeSalary: competitive3D CAD Technician Needed! Looking for a new 3D Design role within the ever-expanding energy transmission and distribution sector? Want to work for a global leader in power gener...
Posted: Fri 31 Jul at 16:00 Expires: Fri 28 Aug at 16:00
LiveProject Design Manager
Huxley Engineering have an immediate requirement for a Design Manager a new energy from waste plant based in the South East of England.
This is a contract position which will last for a 24 - 26 month period. There is a competitive rate of pay available for this role. The client has stated that they maybe offer the Design Manager a staff position at the end of the contract.
The Day to Day responsibilities that the Design Manager will be expected to undertake are -
- Manage the delivery of construction information to facilitate the achievement of the required project cost, programme and quality
- Undertake the role of Temporary Works Co-ordinator or Temporary Works Supervisor if requested and appointed to do so by the business's Designated Inpidual
- Review and Improvement of Systems & Processes
- Development of Relationships with Customers and Designers
- Business and Management Support
The Client has requested that the applicant has worked in a Design Manager role before. It would be beneficial if the applicant had previously worked on energy from waste/ biomass / CCGT or similar power projects.
If you can send an updated CV to Benjamin Middleton if you wish to apply for this role.
Type: Short Term Contract / SiteSalary: competitiveHuxley Engineering have an immediate requirement for a Design Manager a new energy from waste plant based in the South East of England. This is a contract position which will last ...
Posted: Fri 24 Jul at 17:00 Expires: Fri 21 Aug at 17:00
LiveSenior Mechanical Design Engineer
Permanent Senior Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity in Yorkshire not to be missed!
In order to broaden and improve the product range, my client requires a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer for the site in Yorkshire on a permanent basis.
In terms of experience, the successful candidates will ideally have 5 years commercial experience within special purpose machinery (medium to heavy engineering). The candidates will be original thinkers with the ability to bring in new ideas and follow them through from concept through to completion.
The successful candidate will be required to work on full turn-key specialist Mechanical Engineering projects associated with a perse range of medium to heavy industrial, utility and infrastructure applications.
Reporting to the Technical Manager the successful candidate will be:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree qualified
- Competent on 3D Solid Works or Solid Edge or Inventor
- Demonstrable background in layouts, design, assembly and detail drawing using 3D package including - typically but not exclusively; lever and linkage systems, drive systems chain/sprocket/gear drive arrangements all of which when integrated with associated fabricated, machined and assembled steelwork, form bespoke machines to suit a clients specific requirements.
- Ability to undertake detailed design calculations.
- Good communicator at all levels.
- Team player also with the ability to work independently.
- Capable of multi-tasking.
- Possess initiative in all aspects of the job role.An articulate and effective communicator, the Senior Mechanical Design Engineer should be confident, proactive inpiduals who can work in a customer facing and demanding environment. Interviews slots are already arranged so for immediate consideration please send an updated CV to Erika Pipitone at Huxley Engineering.
- *If you would like to find out more about these roles or any other positions in the North East, North West or Yorkshire please do not hesitate to drop me an email and I will get in touch to discuss further. *
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: competitivePermanent Senior Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity in Yorkshire not to be missed! In order to broaden and improve the product range, my client requires a Senior Mechanical D...
Posted: Fri 24 Jul at 12:00 Expires: Fri 21 Aug at 12:00
Position - Mechanical Design Engineer
Location - London
Salary - negotiable on experience - £30,000 - £35,000
Able to drive and travel around UK company car
I wanted to reach out to you as I am currently representing a global organisation that have recently approached me regarding a excellent opportunity that I wish to share with you.
They currently have a packed order book and they are now looking to develop and boost the design team. This has enabled this company to search for a enthusiastic mechanical design engineer with the drive to get on and help take the team to the next step.
The successful candidate will be in a position where he has the ability to design following the process from cradle to grave and be proficient in using CATIA V5.
This is a forward thinking company, and this role is an investment in order to help move this business forward to help them meet the demand for their bespoke design and manufactured products. If you are looking for a new challenge with a fantastic company then this role could be ideal for you.
If you have the following skill sets then please do apply
-Mechanical deign experience
-Injection moulding/ plastic injection moulding
-Automotive or aerospace background is preferred
Must be willing to travel around the UK. Although you can also work from home
Please forward your up to date CV in order to be considered, interviews are taking place next week.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitivePosition - Mechanical Design Engineer Location - London Salary - negotiable on experience - £30,000 - £35,000 Able to drive and travel around UK company car I wanted to reach out...
Posted: Thu 23 Jul at 16:00 Expires: Thu 20 Aug at 16:00
LiveMechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer -Caithness, Scotland. Competitive Salary Package
Progressive Engineering have been tasked by one of our key accounts to assist in the recruitment of a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in the Caithness area.
You will be joining a small but innovative engineering team that specialises in the design and manufacture of Defence equipment and you will be reporting directly to the Engineering Manager.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Product design utilising Solidworks
- Creating both assembly and manufacturing drawings
- Mechanical and electronics assembly design
- Shock and vibration design
- Thermal management activities
- Development of testing programmes
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in design and manufacturing environments
- Strong experience utilising 3D modelling software ideally Solidworks however other 3D modelling experience may be considered
- Experience in sheet metal, injection moulding and die castings
- Thermal, vibration and shock modelling
- Engineering degree or extensive experience within similar
In return, you will be working within a well respected innovative company that can offer excellent salary packages.
*All candidates must have the ability to work in the UK without sponsorship*
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your most up to date CV. All applications will be strictly confidential.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: competitiveMechanical Design Engineer -Caithness, Scotland. Competitive Salary Package Progressive Engineering have been tasked by one of our key accounts to assist in the recruitment of a ...
Posted: Thu 23 Jul at 9:25 Expires: Thu 20 Aug at 9:25
904358 - CAD Engineer
Our client is one of the leading European power cable installation contracting entities to provide complete offshore grid to grid connection solutions for example to the offshore wind industry. These include submarine power cables in combination with underground power cables and a large variety of landfall/shore-end solutions by using technical advanced direction drilling solutions.
They are currently recruiting for the position of CAD Engineer, based in Papendrecht, The Netherlands
904358 - CAD Engineer Our client is one of the leading European power cable installation contracting entities to provide complete offshore grid to grid connection solutions for example to the offshore wind industry. These include submarine power cables in combination with underground power cables and a large variety of landfall/shore-end solutions by using technical advanced direction drilling solutions. They are currently recruiting for the position of CAD Engineer, based in Papendrecht, The Netherlands.
- Contribute to the delivering of all CAD engineering data necessary for the correct operation of the project.
- Able to create CAD solutions and you will ensure your drawings are presented in accordance with the (internal) client requirements.
- A role in the preparation, execution and finalisation of our (large and complex) projects.
Skills & Experience
- Secondary Vocational Education (MBO) level of working and thinking, with some experience in a similar position in which you have (preferably) worked with Acad and Inventor.
- In addition to the above you have technical expertise in the field of the offshore and / or energy industry
- Have a good command of the English language, preferably also German, both written as well as spoken
- Motivated and eager to develop your skills in this role
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 904538.
Type: Short Term Contract / InternationalSalary: Not stated904358 - CAD Engineer
Our client is one of the leading European power cable installation contracting entities to provide complete offshore grid to grid connection solutions for example to the offshore wind industry.
They are currently recruiting for the position of CAD Engineer, based in Papendrecht, The Netherlands
Posted: Wed 22 Jul at 14:00 Expires: Wed 19 Aug at 14:00
An Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Group on the west-side of Houston is seeking multiple CAD Operators to work on new projects.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Operations, these CAD Operators will support project design and on-time completion.
Key responsibilities will include:
- P&ID development
- Editing drawings based on red lines
- Converting previously used drawings
Requirements for Eligibility
- 5-15 years of experience in CAD drafting
- Backgrounds across multiple disciplines (i.e. piping and civil/structural) are preferred
For more information, submit a current resume and availability.
Type: Short Term Contract / OfficeSalary: competitiveAn Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Group on the west-side of Houston is seeking multiple CAD Operators to work on new projects. Reporting directly to the Vice President...
Posted: Wed 22 Jul at 10:31 Expires: Wed 19 Aug at 10:31
LiveElectronics Design Engineer
Our Central Scotland based client are looking for experienced Electronic Design Engineers to join their expanding team on a staff basis.
Candidate's will have had experience or knowledge of the design in the Space, Aerospace or Defence sectors and will have ideally used either Cadence, OrCAD or Pspice software packages.
The candidate will have the specific responsibility of leading the design of analogue and digital electronic circuits systems. Any knowledge or experience working with Radio Frequency systems would be of specific interest as would a thorough understanding of associated manufacturing processes.
If you feel you have the appropriate skill set and are in the market looking for a new staff position as an Electronic Design Engineer please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £40000 - £55000 per annum + competitiveOur Central Scotland based client are looking for experienced Electronic Design Engineers to join their expanding team on a staff basis. Candidate's will have had experience or kno...
Posted: Fri 17 Jul at 16:00 Expires: Fri 14 Aug at 16:00
LiveNew Product Development Engineer (Mechanical)
Are you a New Product Development Engineer with a background in Mechanical Engineering?
Do you want to work for a leading company in the Oil and Gas Industry?
The New Product Development Engineer will join a team of professionals engineers to continue and develop the company range of hose.
A Highly motivate Product Development Engineer with a background in Mechanical Design and Developing Engineer with a positive attitude, with a great innovative personality to improve the company success.
- Design the products from concept into manufacturing
- Select the materials to improve existing products
- Improve products and costs of products
- Carry out Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Resolve issues related to the products
- Satisfy the client's requirements
- Handle Customer Complaints
Is a world Leader in design and manufacture products for the oil & gas and petrochemical industries for the onshore and offshore operations
- BEng or BSc in Mechanical Design Engineer or similar discipline
- Mechanical Design Experience from concept through to commercialisation
- 2D/3D skills
- FEA & Stress analysis calculations
- Knowledge of material selection
- Experience on designing hoses.
Why should I apply?
- Competitive salary
- Really good benefits package
- Great experience with a great company
If you would like to apply, please get in touch with Erika Pipitone at Huxley Engineering either by calling 01612274400 or by sending my your up to date CV.
I look forward to hearing from you
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: competitiveAre you a New Product Development Engineer with a background in Mechanical Engineering? Do you want to work for a leading company in the Oil and Gas Industry? The New Product Devel...
Posted: Fri 17 Jul at 16:00 Expires: Fri 14 Aug at 16:00
- Design CAD Jobs
- Design Electrical and Instrument Jobs
- Design Graphic Jobs
- Design PDMS/PDS Jobs
- Design Piping Jobs
- Design Plant and Platform Jobs
- Design Subsea Jobs
View Archived Jobs
You are currently viewing live Design Cad Jobs.