Senior Instrument & Control Engineer
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
**URGENT** Fantastic Opportunity for a Senior Instrument & Control Engineer to work in the UAE for a global leading Oil & Gas Services company
Location: United Arab Emirates
Working Locations: Site, Office, International
Posted: 02/10/2013 09:23:00
Expires: 30/10/2013 09:23:00
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Instrument Engineering with at least 8 to 12 years of related experience preferable from a background in working for organizations in EPC for the Oil and Gas Industry. Added advantage will be a solid experience in the construction and operational side of engineering.
• Experience working in building services, housing developments, hospitals, high rise buildings, military buildings or service developments will NOT count as part of experience required.
• Operational experience in an Oil and Gas refining facility is advantageous
• Construction experience in and Oil and Gas construction works is advantageous
• Experience in electrical generation plants is vital
• Preparing of all proposal documentation, detail design, engineering, and preparation of all ICSS and instrumentation documentation and interface required to execute project successfully.
• Supervise a team of Instrumentation engineers and designers in carrying out detailed engineering for projects as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review project specifications and standards. Process Data Sheets (PDS), Piping Material Specifications (PMS), Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s), Plot plans, General Arrangement (GA) drawings, and other relevant documents. Identify discrepancies and deviations from original scope by use of technical queries (TQ’s) and Design Change Notifications (DCN’s).
• Complete scope of work, within budgeted man hours and time schedules, development of equipment and material specifications and data sheets, Instrument Index, Input & Output Lists, Bill of Quantities, Block Diagrams, cable routing, control room layouts, Loop Diagrams, Wiring Termination Diagrams, Loop drawings, Installation Hook-up Drawings, Instrument Plot Plans, Cable Tray/Trench Lay-outs, Cable Schedules, JB schedules, Interconnection Schedules and Installation detail drawings, calculations, etc.
• Preparation of technical inquiry requests (Inquiry Requisitions). Complete Technical Bid Evaluations (TBE), Prepare Purchase Requisitions for procurement of instrument and control system materials. Review vendor drawings and documents.
• Participate in HAZOP meeting and undertake SIL studies with client and representatives of other engineering disciplines.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Direct Supervisor and E&I Engineering Manager.
Similar Jobs to Senior Instrument & Control Engineer
LiveProject Manager - Construction/Real Estate
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering Architecture or Construction Management. - Minimum 10 years Middle East experience, preferably with Villa Projects and/or Tower Projects. - Proven Project Management capabilities in delivering end-to-end high-value Hospitality & Leisure, Residential, Commercial, Mixed-Use properties, Master-plan Communities. - Strong understanding on the entire project life-cycle from concept to design and architecture to planning and construction up to handing over the property. - Comprehensive knowledge of contractual and commercial requirements. - Leadership qualities in mentoring, managing and driving large cross-functional teams (in-house) and consultancy/contractor teams to constantly achieve superlative results. - Experience with a developer is not essential but can be a plus factor. - Age between 35 – 45 years - Proficient in English and Arabic language, other languages a plus - Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Manage the overall operational responsibility of delivering a portfolio of active and ongoing projects. - Ensure developments are delivered to high standards, - Establish and improve in-house monitoring and tracking procedures. - Prepare, manage and control operational budgets. - Advise on operational improvement across processes within the organization. - Represent the company on global and regional platforms.
Type: Staff / Site, OfficeSalary: highly competitive package and benefitsOne of the largest Luxury real estate developer in Dubai is seeking Project Managers for several construction projects across UAE. The company provides a great working environment for talented employees, selects only the right partners, and develops projects in prime locations.
Posted: Fri 27 Nov at 5:02 Expires: Fri 25 Dec at 5:02
LiveQAQC Manager - Dubai
A construction company in Dubai have recently been awarded over AED 400 million worth of projects and are actively looking for a QAQC Manager.
QA/QC Manager is responsible for Quality Assurance and Control in the project functions during Construction. Responsible for providing inputs to Project QA/QC Manager for preparation of Project specific Quality Plans, deputing QC engineers for inspection at supplier's (related to construction) works and for field inspection at Fabrication Yard and Construction Site. You shall co-ordinate with Project QA/QC manger / Client for arranging their inspection as applicable. You will also be responsible for establishing the QC system and review of inspection reports and coordinating corrective actions for non-conformance to quality requirements. You will co-ordinate with Project QA/QC manger / Client for all the quality assurance and inspection related matters.
You are required to have 15 years experience in Construction.
A degree in Civil Engineering is ESSENTIAL
A strong background working with contracting companies.
Have a broad experience with building projects - highrise, villas & palace projects
A minimum of 8 years experience in the Middle East.
You must be able to join within 30 days.
The salary is negotiable depending on experience.
If you are a QAQC Manager and you match all the requirements then kindly show your interest by sending your CV
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: competitiveA construction company in Dubai have recently been awarded over AED 400 million worth of projects and are actively looking for a QAQC Manager. The Role QA/QC Manager is responsible...
Posted: Thu 26 Nov at 11:00 Expires: Thu 24 Dec at 11:00
LiveProcess Safety Design Engineer
- Chemical Engineering degree with min. 10 years experience in major onshore and offshore oil & gas projects. - Previous experience as Process Safety Design Engineer in an Oil & Gas consultancy or EPC.
- Prepare Safety design basis and HSE Philosophies. - Conceptual/detailed design of Fire protection systems, Fire proofing, Fire & Gas systems, Safety equipment, Life Saving Equipment, Hazardous area classification, escape routes. - Application of provisions in codes like API, BS, IP, NFPA, SOLAS for safety & loss prevention. - Dispersion/radiation/noise analysis (PHAST, Soundplan), interpretation & implementation in designs - Network Hydraulics & dynamics calculation with software like PIPENET/PIPELINE STUDIO. - Participate in studies like HAZOP, HAZID, SIL. - Assist/Coordinate Safety studies like Consequence Analysis, QRA, FRA, Safety Case, etc. - Process Engineering Simulations using ASPEN HYSYS / UNISIM and FLARENET preferable. - Conduct Consequence Analysis, QRA, FRA, Safety Case, etc preferable. - Chairing Safety Study Workshops.
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: competitive salary and benefitsOur client, one of the largest engineering, design and project management companies, is looking for a Process Safety Design Engineer to work on oil/gas projects based out of their office in UAE.
Posted: Wed 25 Nov at 19:17 Expires: Wed 23 Dec at 19:17
The owners' team for a large CCGT construction project are looking to hire a Construction Director. The project is the greenfield construction of a 2,000MW CCGT power and desalination plant. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer the role will be managing the stakeholder relations as well as managing the relationship with the EPC Contractor. A high level of support will be provided by the Owners Engineer. Candidates for this opportunity must have a Bachelors Engineering Degree and 20+ years' experience in the power generation sector. Previous experience in a senior management position for the construction of a 500MW+ power plant is required. Previous experience in the Middle East is an advantage. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked for the Owners or Owners Engineer, ahead of an EPC background. This position is available for an immediate start and offering an attractive expat package.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedThe owners' team for a large CCGT construction project are looking to hire a Construction Director. The project is the greenfield construction of a 2,000MW CCGT power and desalinat...
Posted: Wed 25 Nov at 13:00 Expires: Wed 23 Dec at 13:00
LiveProject Manager - roads & Highway division
Roads & Highways Project Manager - Dubai UAE
Client: Major Civil Contractor - Dubai
Position: Project Manager - Roads pision
Roads & Highways Project Manager - Dubai UAE Client: Major Civil Contractor - Dubai Position: Project Manager - Roads pision Expert roads engineer with extensive experience working for main contractors or tarmac specialist. Specialist knowledge of tarmac engineering process from a contractor's perspective. Applicants should have Middle East or notable international experience. Experienced in managing high value civil construction projects, managing project time progress against cost budgets. Degree qualification in Civil Engineering would be highly preferable. Proven career as site agent and site manager with tarmac, road and highway projects. Understanding of Arabic language could be an advantage. Interviews can be held via skype or face to face in UAE office.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: £70000 - £91000 per annum + medical and flightsRoads & Highways Project Manager - Dubai UAE Client: Major Civil Contractor - Dubai Position: Project Manager - Roads pision Expert roads engineer with extensive experience ...
Posted: Tue 24 Nov at 14:00 Expires: Tue 22 Dec at 14:00