Contract Administration Manager (Power Generation)
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
The Contract Administration Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining contracts and corresponding documents during the project life cycle or Power Generation projects ( Power Plant & Sub Stationes)
Location: Saudi Arabia
Working Locations: Site, Office
Posted: 05/09/2012 20:00:00
Expires: 04/11/2012 20:00:00
Key Requirements5-8 years of experience in the field of contract administration and have experince in the Power Generation Sector.
Bachelor’s Degree in (Business Administration / Business Management / Law).
Fluent in English - Spoken and Written.
Job DescriptionDevelops the Contract Administration function’s strategic goals, business plans, budgets and resources in coordination with the Vice President of Construction Management.
Develops adequate policies and processes for the Contract Administration function to maintain efficient operational excellence.
Communicates the Contract Administration function’s guidelines and processes to employees and ensures clear understanding of these guidelines.
Works towards achieving the Contract Administration function’s strategic goals and reports progress to executive management.
Contributes to the issuance of requests for proposals, contract evaluations and contract files maintenance in accordance with the comapnies established processes.
Documents the contract terms and provisions such as payment provision, warranty, delays and time extensions, changes of work, termination, etc, and liaises with legal advisor for any related legal matters and issues.
Follows up with Finance & Administration function to issue the required bonds for new contracts.
Coordinates with Estimating & Bidding and Procurement functions to prepare subcontract agreements for major subcontractors. Prepares pre-bid and joint venture agreements as required by Estimating & Bidding function.
Supports site project manager during mobilization stage by identifying the required submittals for various schedules, plans and reports (e.g. project schedule, procurement plan, QA/QC plan, health and safety plan, schedule for shop drawings and material submittals) as per contract time limit.
Reviews and controls project contractual correspondence with consultants and clients.
Identifies and documents changes and variations between project scope and actual performed
activities based on construction managers input.
Participates in periodic meetings and discussions with the client, and documents contract’s disputes and issues.
Documents risk, quality and time issues related to contracts or agreements, and agreed corrective & mitigation actions.
Initiates contract closure process and coordinates with all related parties to facilitate final settlement and closure.
Similar Jobs to Contract Administration Manager (Power Generation)
LiveRecords / Documentation Certifier (Waste Department)
Records / Documentation Certifier (Waste Department) - Based Dounreay, Scotland - 12 months - £12.70 p/h PAYE
- The purpose of the post is to maintain waste documentation and databases.
- The Job Holder will be responsible for ensuring all waste documentation is accurate and compliant.
The Job Holder will:
- Input, record and track waste consignment movements throughout all stages of waste management
- Record movements of nuclear material by input into ATOM
- Assist in performing Physical Inventory Taking
- Arrange publication, review and archiving of documents
- Operate the W&CU helpdesk
- Carry out QA checks and approvals of waste consignment documentation
- Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post
- Review and update historical waste data
Essential & Desirable Skills
- Experience: 2 years administration experience
- HNC in Science/Engineering or equivalent qualification plus experience
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Type: Short Term Contract / OfficeSalary: PAYERecords / Documentation Certifier (Waste Department) - Based Dounreay, Scotland - 12 months - £12.70 p/h PAYE Description - The purpose of the post is to maintain waste documen...
Posted: Mon 25 Apr at 9:00 Expires: Mon 23 May at 9:00
LiveCommunity Relations Officer
Title: Community Relations Officer
Location: Georgia (Rotation 3/1)
Employment type: 12 Month Contract Position
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organisation has is unparalleled.
This client is an International Operator, with operations spanning the Globe. With offices in every major Oil & Gas hub in the world, their expertise in the industry has led to them being one of the top choices for candidates when searching for their next position. This client's ever expanding operations has led to the need to expand their teams in many of their locations globally.
This role is only available to Georgian nationals.
The Community Liaison Officer's key Roles & Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to following activities:
- Develop and maintain good relations with relevant communities, village organizations and village governors along the pipeline routes and above ground installations as required.
- Organize and participate in community meetings on various topics, including community safety, project updates on various upcoming and planned activities, safety restrictions along the pipelines, etc.
- Provide affected communities with regular information on issues and project activities and their impact on communities or inpiduals.
Assist communities in lodging grievances, either formally or informally, and ensure that concerns are followed-up by relevant personnel.
- This will include registering complaints in the log, conducting initial investigations and working with appropriate personnel to ensure complaints are responded to appropriately, drafting responses to complaint letters.
- Participate in the social impact identification and assessment for the projects; participate in community consultation planning and implementation activities.
- Assist the relevant teams as required to ensure that the project activities are performed and completed in coordination with communities.
- Closely interact with different teams i.e. Project team, as well as Security, Land and other teams with regards to community issues and concerns, and provide guidance on specific / localized community issues to respective teams.
- Monitor activities of contractors to ensure adherence to social management plans.
- Provide coaching and deliver social training to Projects, Operations and Contractors' relevant staff as required.
- Work closely with Community Development Advisor to become familiar with community development issues and provide input as required.
- Provide regular reports on social performance that include a summary of all community meetings, major issues and complaints. Support provision of other social reports, as required. Participate and provide input in emergency response exercises, as required.
Professional Education & Experience:
- University degree in social or economic sciences will be an advantage
- 3-year working experience in the social or communications fields
- Fluent in English and Russian, knowledge of Azeri or Armenian languages will be an advantage.
- Good communication skills - ability to conduct public meetings and consultations; ability to communicate clearly and deliver clear messages, active listening skills.
- Self-organizational skills - Ability to work effectively under pressure, and under minimum supervision.
- Organize and document large amounts of information; report writing.
- Conflict management: conflict management skills and experience in conflict resolution.
- Good understanding of the stakeholder engagement and community consultation processes.
- Good command of MS word, Excel, Power point, MS Access, MS Outlook.
- Good team player, proactive and self-motivated.
- Readiness for the frequent travel and working in the remote locations.
Type: Short Term Contract / SiteSalary: £0.00 per annumTitle: Community Relations Officer Location: Georgia (Rotation 3/1) Employment type: 12 Month Contract Position Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within t...
Posted: Fri 08 Apr at 10:00 Expires: Fri 06 May at 10:00