Heavy Earthmoving Operators - AUSTRALIA
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Recruiting Heavy Earthmoving Equipment Operators for permanent Excavator Operator and Dump Truck Operator roles for various Clients across Queensland. Camp accomodation provided, including meals, while on swing
Salary: A$130,000 / A$40ph
Working Locations: Site
Posted: 23/02/2012 12:00:00
Expires: 23/04/2012 12:00:00
Key RequirementsKey Duties:
• The operation of heavy earthmoving equipment in a safe and productive manner
• Active and positive participation in all toolbox and pre-start meetings
• Ensuring pre-starts conducted on machinery are done carefully and thoroughly
These are permanent positions with the benefit of sick and annual leave entitlements
Competitive salaries and various shift patterns
Paid flights from and to Brisbane
Key Skills / Experience
• Experience on heavy earthmoving equipment including mine sized excavators, dozers or graders
• Recent mine site experience
• Experience and acceptance of shift work and FIFO lifestyle
• A current coal board medical and a generic coal board induction is desirable
Similar Jobs to Heavy Earthmoving Operators - AUSTRALIA
LiveEngineering Manager (LNG)
Desired Skills and Experience 1. Degree qualifications in technical discipline relevant to the LNG and Oil & Gas industries 2. Extensive Engineering Management experience within relevant industries 3. Management of FEED, detail design and construction support engineering 4. Project technical development including FEED and EPC 5. Leadership of a multi-disciplined team 6. Support managing risks and mitigation measures 7. Reporting and communication of progress at director level
2. Leadership and performance of the Engineering Team 3. Support the recruitment of resources and hiring decisions for engineering team during project 4. Ensure engineering International standards and best practices are adopted 5. Manage and coordinate progress, quality and deliverables for engineering 6. Development of Engineering Plan, Interface Plane and functional requirements for Engineering Contractors’ Scope of Work. 7. Support establishment of Plans, Schedules and Milestones that underpin project deliverables 8. Liaise and coordinate engineering issues with EPC contractor during site activities 9. Lead the engineering team during Engineering Concept, FEED and Site Construction 10. Technical support during Commissioning and Start Up of plant and equipment 11. LNG Plant Engineering and Performance meets design expectations of WLNG 12. Interface with Commercial and WLNG for effective outcome 13. Timely intervention and reporting of issues and risks to Technical Director 14. Manage project closed-out, including as-built documentation, formal engineering close-out reports including lessons learned Personal Attributes: 1. Demonstrates commitment to delivery of tasks and targets 2. Values and selects skills and knowledge required to balance teams 3. Shares knowledge readily and encourages personnel developments 4. Pursuit of continuous improvement processes HSSE: 1. Compliance with company HSSE policies and guidelines 2. Provides HSSE technical input on the project 3. Support the implementation of HSSE engineering best practices for the project 4. Demonstrate a personal commitment to HSSE 5. Input to HSSE risk register and mitigation processes General & Others: 1. Willingness to undertake business travel when required 2. Willingness to relocate for given timeline and with agreed conditions and provisions per project needs
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedOverall responsibility for engineering of LNG Plant and associated facilities
Posted: Fri 04 Sep at 17:00 Expires: Fri 02 Oct at 17:00
LiveProgressive -Proces Operator - Midden Nederland
Voor één van onze opdrachtgevers, een multinational in de olie- en gasindustrie, zoekt Progressive een Allround Operator.
Progressive is een internationale recruitmentorganisatie binnen olie-, gas- en infra industrie. Met ruim 25 jaar ervaring hebben wij voor perse kandidaten & klanten onze meerwaarde bewezen in o.a. de disciplines mechanical /piping, HSE, project management & services. Vanwege een toenemende vraag uit de markt biedt Progressive ook een breed aanbod van operationele banen. Zowel in de olie-, gas- als infra industrie.
Proces Operatoren Je zorgt voor een beheerste en efficiënte uitvoering van de productie binnen de gestelde normen op het gebied van veiligheids-, milieu en kwaliteit. In deze functie doe je zowel panel operations als field operations. Je signaleert verstoringen en je levert een levert een bijdrage aan eerstelijnsonderhoud. Je neemt, waar nodig, deel aan project- en verbeterteams. Je rapporteert aan de Shift Leader. De functie wordt uitgevoerd in volcontinue dienst. Vereiste
- VCA en VOL certificaten en bij voorkeur een BHV- diploma.
- kennis van kwaliteitssystemen (ISO, GMP, &HACCP, etc.).
- Mondeling en schriftelijk rapporteren is voor deze functie vereist.
- Minimaal een opleiding op MBO-niveau C / VAPRO-B
Type: Short Term Contract / SiteSalary: competitiveVoor één van onze opdrachtgevers, een multinational in de olie- en gasindustrie, zoekt Progressive een Allround Operator. Over Progressive Progressive is een internationale recru...
Posted: Wed 02 Sep at 17:00 Expires: Wed 30 Sep at 17:00
The position requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and, preferably, a master’s degree in electrical engineering with 12 to 15 years of practical hands-on experience in operation and maintenance of thermal power plants (simple cycle, combined cycles and co-generation plants).
Requires in-depth knowledge of power system engineering and power generation plants with adequate understanding of transmission and distribution systems.
Requires very good technical knowledge of design, construction and operation of all major electrical equipment and associated auxiliary systems of a power and co-generation plant, such as generators, transformers, motors, circuit breakers, switchgears, turbine controls, excitation system, AC/DC auxiliary systems, electrical protections, control and monitoring systems (PMS, DCS, SCADA).
Requires adequate operational knowledge and experience in balance of plant mechanical equipment/systems, such as heat recovery steam generators, boilers, condensers, steam turbines, gas turbines, air compressors, combustors, fuel systems and other plant auxiliary systems.
Requires familiarity with power plant operational requirements associated with different modes of operation, such as islanding, grid connected, voltage control, power factor control and grid code.
Requires knowledge of plant start/stop sequences and operational and interlocking philosophies to be able to respond to normal operational requirements and emergency situations.
Requires strong analytical and problem solving skills to investigate, analyze and troubleshoot the faults/ failures, and make recommendations for the most cost effective corrective actions.
Requires awareness of environmental and operational constraints associated with thermal power plants.
Requires strong skills in writing technical and executive reports/letters.
Operate and maintain thermal power and co-generation plant and associated auxiliary systems in the most effective way to maximize efficiency and minimize outages. Respond to unusual and emergency operating situations to restore normal operating conditions.
Develop and implement cost effective maintenance plans and schedules to maximize plant reliability. Maintain and ensure availability of spare part stock to enhance plant availability.
Review design and engineering documents from operation and maintenance perspectives.
Participate in troubleshooting and root cause analysis investigations and provide recommendations.
Coordinate activities with all stake-holders (PCC, OSPAS, plants) for planned and emergency outages of thermal power and co-generation units with minimum impact on Saudi Aramco processing plant operations.
Write technical and executive reports and letters.
Type: Staff / TBCSalary: TBCThe power generation operations engineer will be responsible for all aspects of operation and maintenance of the thermal power and co-generation plant. He or she will provide high quality O&M solutions to unusual and challenging operation and maintenance problems; take initiative to improve plant efficiency, reliability and availability to enhance company profitability and productivity.
Posted: Mon 31 Aug at 19:54 Expires: Mon 28 Sep at 19:54
LiveYard Operative - VR/13322
12T Forklift Certificate
Our client requires a Yard Operative to join their expanding team on a temporary to permanent basis. A 12T Forklift Certificate is essential. Experience in moving hazardous goods would be an advantage.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: £Commensurate with experienceOur client requires a Yard Operative to join their expanding team on a temporary to permanent basis. A 12T Forklift Certificate is essential. Experience in moving hazardous goods would be an advantage.
Posted: Fri 28 Aug at 11:55 Expires: Fri 25 Sep at 11:55
Spencer Ogden Marine is currently seeking crane operators for a leading marine dredging and construction firm. Must have 5+ years of experience operating cranes for marine construction projects/dredging including pile driving and heavy lift.
Spencer Ogden Marine is currently seeking crane operators for a leading marine dredging and construction firm. Must have 5+ years of experience operating cranes for marine construction projects/dredging including pile driving and heavy lift. Requirements *5+ years of experience *NCCCO Certification *Welding Certification, preferred ***MUST HAVE CURRENT US WORK AUTHORIZATION***
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedSpencer Ogden Marine is currently seeking crane operators for a leading marine dredging and construction firm. Must have 5+ years of experience operating cranes for marine construction projects/dredging including pile driving and heavy lift.
*5+ years of experience
*Welding Certification, preferred
***MUST HAVE CURRENT US WORK AUTHORIZATION***
Posted: Thu 27 Aug at 21:59 Expires: Thu 24 Sep at 21:59