Heavy Earthmoving Operators - AUSTRALIA
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Recruiting Heavy Earthmoving Equipment Operators for permanent Excavator Operator and Dump Truck Operator roles for various Clients across Queensland. Camp accomodation provided, including meals, while on swing
Salary: A$130,000 / A$40ph
Working Locations: Site
Posted: 23/02/2012 12:00:00
Expires: 23/04/2012 12:00:00
Key RequirementsKey Duties:
• The operation of heavy earthmoving equipment in a safe and productive manner
• Active and positive participation in all toolbox and pre-start meetings
• Ensuring pre-starts conducted on machinery are done carefully and thoroughly
These are permanent positions with the benefit of sick and annual leave entitlements
Competitive salaries and various shift patterns
Paid flights from and to Brisbane
Key Skills / Experience
• Experience on heavy earthmoving equipment including mine sized excavators, dozers or graders
• Recent mine site experience
• Experience and acceptance of shift work and FIFO lifestyle
• A current coal board medical and a generic coal board induction is desirable
Similar Jobs to Heavy Earthmoving Operators - AUSTRALIA
LiveGM Terminal Operations
Faststream Recruitment is the global leader in Maritime staffing and recruitment providing our clients with permanent, temporary and project based solutions. Faststream employs a team of 140 professionals globally with operations in UK, Singapore, and in the U.S. (Texas and Florida). Faststream has partnered with one of the world's leading maritime services providers. They are searching for a General Terminal Operations Manager to be based in Houston to be responsible for the overall management of the company and its day to day operations, P&L, sales and marketing. This exciting opportunity has competitive compensation package ranging from $80,000 to $100,000 + excellent benefits
Responsibilities for the General Terminal Operations Manager include:
- Management of operations staff
- Creation of a business plan
- Business Development and marketing of company services
- Manage financial & operating reports
- Outline and implement company mission statement
- Accountably for companies budgets
- Adhere to company strategic core value
Requirements for the General Terminal Operations Manager include:
- 3++ work experience with a terminal operator and/or vehicle processor, both within the operational and sales & marketing segments
- Ability to share knowledge with colleagues and strong focus on team building
- Personal drive, taking initiatives and being creative
- Ability to timely manage dead lines
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- Advanced knowledge of all MS Office applications
- Advanced knowledge of Lotus Notes & analytical skills
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: $80000 - $100000 per year + BenefitsFaststream Recruitment is the global leader in Maritime staffing and recruitment providing our clients with permanent, temporary and project based solutions. Faststream employs a t...
Posted: Thu 02 Jul at 20:00 Expires: Thu 30 Jul at 20:00
LiveSenior Technical Advisor
Technical Training Professional
Faststream Recruitment is the global leader in Oil and Gas recruitment and consulting, providing our clients with permanent and project based solutions. Faststream employs a team of 140 professionals globally with operations in the United Kingdom, Singapore, and the United States (Houston and Florida). Faststream has partnered with a Global Oil and Gas Industry leader that is looking for a Technical Training Professional to join their team.
Responsibilities for the Technical Training Professional include:
Work with training materials to improve training opportunities for our Field Service personnel
Travel and work with customers regarding Completions Testing Service
Develop new ideas and opportunities for our services and software
Domestic and International client presentations.
Required skills for the Technical Training Professional include:
Assure that all training requirements are maintained
Ability to train on all manner of pressure tests
Work with sales team training for clients in the office or in the field as required
Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, planning, and time management skills
Preferred Experience, Education, and Credentials for the Technical Training Professional include:
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline
Minimum 3 years' experience in well services, well control and completions operations
Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Deep Water Completions Engineer or related role
Type: Long Term Contract / Office,Offshore,SiteSalary: $95000 - $100000 per yearTechnical Training Professional Faststream Recruitment is the global leader in Oil and Gas recruitment and consulting, providing our clients with permanent and project based solu...
Posted: Thu 02 Jul at 20:00 Expires: Thu 30 Jul at 20:00
Ensure safe working practices at all times Participate in toolbox talks as and when required, ensuring all personnel are fully aware of the job task prior to commencement of work Apply “stop the job” principles if an action is considered unsafe and report to Team Leader Suggest any improvements to improve service delivery and amend work instructions General yard/warehouse cleanliness Performance Measure Customer satisfaction Safety performance Service delivery
Qualifications and experience OPITO approved Banksman/Slinger Certificate and forklift ticket desirable Experience within a similar working environment is desirable but not essential Core Competencies Communication - Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels within organisation. Customer Focus - A commitment to providing a good customer service. Personal Integrity - Builds trust and respect and maintains standards of honesty and integrity. Team Working - Ability to work within a team and on own initiative. Reliability - Takes responsibility for personal performance. Results Orientation - Striving to improve or meet a standard of excellence. Commitment to Safety - Takes responsibility for both their own safety and that of their colleagues
Type: Staff / SiteSalary: Not statedBanksman Slinger Peterson – Edzell Opitio Approved Job function/Scope: To support slinging and cargo preparation and general labouring duties in and around the Quayside. Roles & responsibilities: Assist with the backload cargo dispatch process, ensuring cargo is managed and dispatched according to company procedures. Comply with procedures and work instructions regarding the loading and unloading of Trailers Ensure effective communications with direct report, colleagues and clients
Posted: Thu 02 Jul at 17:00 Expires: Mon 31 Aug at 17:00
Qualifications and Experience LGV Class CE licence LGV Class C Class B licence ADR – Carriage of dangerous goods by road regulations Forklift Truck license and experience of cargo handling (where applicable) Banksman slinger training – OPITO standard (where applicable) Minimum 2 years driving experience preferable within the Oil & Gas Industry Specific requirement-Competencies Digital driver card owner (preferred) Ability to promote team working, flexibility, enthusiasm and determination to ensure success of the Team. Ability to effectively communicate with other members of the team. About PETERSON Since 1920 Peterson operates in many different industries. From agriculture to coal and minerals, from oil and gas to biofuels and biomass. We arrange thorough inspections and coordinate logistics. We can transport your goods safely by sea, on land or by air. We serve our clients with integrity and honesty, using our experience to guarantee high quality service. Together we are One Peterson
Roles & responsibilities: Safety Performance: Ensure safe-working practices at all times. Participate in toolbox talks as and when required – ensuring all relevant personnel are fully aware of the job task prior to commencement of work. Empowered to “stop the job” if an action is considered unsafe and report to line supervisor. Daily vehicle safety checks are conducted as per operator. Vehicle Operation Ensure driving skills are conducted in accordance with driver assessor audits, competency units and licence requirements. Accurate record of daily work / tachorgraph charts to be kept with driver for a period of minimum 28 days and no more than 42 days (analogue). Digital tachograph details to be downloaded on a regular basis. Collecting and delivering loads to and from vendors / customers in a safe and timely manner. Securing loads in the appropriate manner pertaining to the particular load, ensuring the loads are double strapped at all times. Providing the appropriate paperwork for deliveries and ensuring that the appropriate paperwork is received upon collection of loads. Ensuring that all straps, ratchets etc. are fit for purpose and that any defects are reported in a timely manner. Carrying of dangerous goods in accordance with the “transport of dangerous goods by road” / ADR regulations. Maintaining a professional demeanour whilst conducting driving duties, whether on the road, on Petersons SBS premises of those of vendors and clients. Loading / Discharging Vessels / Trailers / Containers / Backload (Where certified OPITO) Comply with the procedures regarding the loading and unloading of vessels. Ensure effective communications with Boat Foreman and Quayside Supervisor as and when required. Assist with the backload cargo dispatch process ensuring cargo backload managed and dispatched according to company procedures. Work Instructions / Procedures: Comply with all relevant company work instructions and procedures for each job function. Suggest any improvements to improve service delivery and amend work instructions. Performance Measure Customer satisfaction Safety performance Service delivery Traffic / VOSA offices
Type: Staff / SiteSalary: NEGPeterson – Aberdeen Peterson are currently recruiting for an HGV Drive for their Aberdeen base. Job function/Scope: Primarily responsible for operating transport vehicle as directed by line supervisor. Performing loading and unloading of vessels, trailers, containers or other duties as directed by line supervisor in accordance with specified training and competency measures.
Posted: Thu 02 Jul at 16:34 Expires: Mon 31 Aug at 16:34
- Manage and assist to lead business unit to meet operational, financial and business objectives.
- Negotiate and manage cooperation with key partners and external service providers.
- Manage & organise work processes and resources to ensure productivity and efficiency.
- Lead in the implementation & execution of new business projects and transactions.
- Understand and translate client needs into solutions and operational deliverables.
- Response to RFQ/QBR & work with Business Development team
- Work closely with Quality and Operations Team to drive overall company compliance & competence in meeting various KPIs set for specific customers.
- Collaborate with local/regional team on business opportunities and strategies for business growth.
- Assist in regional projects and initiatives.
- Air & Ocean freight operational execution and oversee & ensuring efficiency, effectiveness and compliance.
- Front-line external & internal customer contact role for service and support matters/off site.
- Responsible for the compilation and maintenance of various shipment data for management reporting.
- Carrier rates sourcing & client quotation preparation.
- Assist Deputy General Manager/Management when required or assigned.
- Good operational knowledge of Air freight, Ocean freight and 3PL services in the O&G industry
- Able to work across functions with internal & external customers and suppliers.
- Experienced and able to execute full sales spectrum from pre-sales qualification and post sales support management.
- Good analytical skills /written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work under tight datelines.
- Assist Deputy General Manager in leading, manage and motivate the operational team.
Progressive, a trading pision of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 09C5506 | Progressive Licence Number 53132072C)
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: competitiveResponsibilities - Manage and assist to lead business unit to meet operational, financial and business objectives. - Negotiate and manage cooperation with key partners and exter...
Posted: Thu 02 Jul at 12:00 Expires: Thu 30 Jul at 12:00