Heavy Earthmoving Operators - AUSTRALIA
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Recruiting Heavy Earthmoving Equipment Operators for permanent Excavator Operator and Dump Truck Operator roles for various Clients across Queensland. Camp accomodation provided, including meals, while on swing
Salary: A$130,000 / A$40ph
Working Locations: Site
Posted: 23/02/2012 12:00:00
Expires: 23/04/2012 12:00:00
Key RequirementsKey Duties:
•The operation of heavy earthmoving equipment in a safe and productive manner
•Active and positive participation in all toolbox and pre-start meetings
•Ensuring pre-starts conducted on machinery are done carefully and thoroughly
These are permanent positions with the benefit of sick and annual leave entitlements
Competitive salaries and various shift patterns
Paid flights from and to Brisbane
Key Skills / Experience
•Experience on heavy earthmoving equipment including mine sized excavators, dozers or graders
•Recent mine site experience
•Experience and acceptance of shift work and FIFO lifestyle
•A current coal board medical and a generic coal board induction is desirable
Similar Jobs to Heavy Earthmoving Operators - AUSTRALIA
LiveYard Operator (MED-MLT-AUG-003)
- Knowledge of written and spoken Maltese & English - Hold Driving license: CE - Ideally in possession of ADR license – Transportation of Dangerous Goods - Basic knowledge of offshore oil and gas drill equipment and materials. - Ability to work as part of a team
- Carry out the operational work instructed by the Yard Operations Manager and/or Assistant Manager. - Operate equipment entrusted such as vans/fork lifter diligently and in a safe manner - Perform all work within health and safety procedures instructed by Health and Safety Manager and Operations Manager. - Support in upkeep and for maintenance of plant and equipment
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedOperating Vehicles, Mechanized Devices, or Equipment - Running, manouvering, navigating, or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment, such as forklifts, passenger vehicles and trucks.
Posted: Wed 24 Aug at 13:16 Expires: Sun 23 Oct at 13:16
• Minimum of Diploma in Hotel Management /Facility Management • Minimum Eight years of experience managing contracts of large camp operations in similar position and capacity • Strong working knowledge of the services required on site and related matters • Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills • Very structured mind-set and ability to handle complexity
• Ability to work in extremely large (60000-72000 at peak) man remote camp installation • Ability to fulfil duties of overall Camp Operations Manager in overextended scope of works environment including Catering, Facility Soft & Hard Management, Welfare & Recreation, IT Services & TELECOM, Call Centre/ Reception, Technical including Utilities, STP/WTP, Landscaping, Roads and Grounds Maintenance, Generator Farm, EPCC Contractors Management including Compliance Audit etc. • Ability to be Second in Command for Project Manager • Ability to work and lead large number of Company employees that will be extremely persified nationality wise
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: USD $5,000- 5,500/monthMy client is looking for a Camp Manager to join one of their large sites in Malaysia. This role will see you being responsible for all camp operations- both soft and hard FM.
Posted: Wed 17 Aug at 12:07 Expires: Sun 16 Oct at 12:07
LiveWelfare & Recreation Manager
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates Degree preferred. • Typically, five years of specialized experience in planning, organizing, coordinating, or evaluating industrial, outdoor, institutional, or other recreational programs. • A minimum of 3 years’ experience performing a similar role within a remote camp environment accommodating in excess of 3,000.
• Ensure that Welfare and Recreation facilities and equipment are maintained to a high professional standard to include the timely submission of work order for repairs. Develops Morale, Welfare and Recreation Plan, Policy and Procedures. • Adheres to developed Morale, Welfare and Recreation Plan, Policy and Procedures, encourages activities to promote the general wellbeing of all Camp residents. • Manage the daily operations of all Welfare & Recreation & Leisure facilities within both the Small Packages Camp and Project Common Area. These facilities include Games Rooms, Gym and outdoor Recreation areas such as Basketball, Volleyball and Tennis Courts. Along with Soccer, Cricket and Softball fields. • Responsible for overseeing the maintenance and cleanliness of the Cleanliness of all the Recreation facilities and to ensure all facilities adhere to standard practice Health & Safety requirements.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: $4500-5000 basicMy client is looking for a Welfare & Recreation Manager to join one of their large sites in Malaysia. This role will see you being responsible for the operations and management of Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) program at a site location.
Posted: Wed 17 Aug at 12:06 Expires: Sun 16 Oct at 12:06
LiveSenior Project Control Engineer 'Progress and Reporting'
Essential Skills / Qualifications Minimum years of experience in analogues roles: 10 The Candidate has to be able to perform on monthly base the following tasks: · Construction Driven Quantities Analysis · Project Progress Calculation and Reporting (EPC) · Early and Late S-Curve elaboration, including baseline definition and monthly Forecast (at EPC, and Quantities level) · Monthly Labor Reporting and Analysis for Contractors and Subcontractors. · Monthly Earned Value Reporting and Analysis · Archiving and accesses to historical data, such as performance experience, for use in maintaining a realistic basis for future planning and forecasting. · May included some EPC Scheduling · Knowledge of Primavera P6, Excel, PowerPoint and relevant reporting software. To be proficient in written and spoken English is an essential request. PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO CLIENT'S URGENT NEED ONLY APPLICANTS WITH A VALID WORKING PERMIT/ EU CITIZENSHIP CAN BE CONSIDERED.
Main tasks: Project performances: support the Project Reporting Team for the analysis of the project performances based on selected drivers Prepare overall EPC project analysis and reports: variances analysis on progress commitments, risk assessment and schedule performances Prepare schedule projections and providing timely notice to deviations and/or key issues that could affect the critical path schedule Provide guidance and specialized assistances for corrective actions to the resolution of criticalities. Risk Management: analysis and management of Project Risk related to schedule
Type: Staff / SiteSalary: NegotiableOur client is an electric utility company based in Bratislava, Slovak Republic, and successor to the former state monopoly. It operates nuclear, hydroelectric and fossil fuel power plants. Client's core business is production and sale of electricity. In terms of available installed capacity it is the largest power generating company in Slovakia and one of the largest in Central and Eastern Europe. It also generates and sells heat, and provides ancillary services to the power grid. MO34 Project is one of the three nuclear power projects, which are currently being built in the EU. The scope of b...
Posted: Mon 15 Aug at 13:43 Expires: Fri 14 Oct at 13:43
LiveOIO OM/NTM Administrator
- General understanding of machanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and measurement/instrumentation technology - Computer literacy in MS-Office, Adobe professional - Experience in Operating and Testing procedures elaboration preferably for nuclear power plant - Knowlegde and backround on practical systems and plant operation during operation of overall commissioning test phases - Experience in system design respectively component engineering or commissioning and operation of power plant systems Specific knowledge and training is required for OL3 (given at the position appointment): - Structure of Operating and Testing Manuals - Operating and Tesing procedures elaboration and managements process - Organization and administrative rules and regulations of the Commissioning Manual- organizational part - Ability to use the different project data bases etc. - Fluent English required - Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO CLIENT'S URGENT NEED ONLY APPLICANTS WITH A VALID WORKING PERMIT/ EU CITIZENSHIP CAN BE CONSIDERED.
- Manage the masters of all Operating & Testing Procedures used during all commissioning phases in relationship with TVO Operation Planning Engineers - Build-up the Operating Documentation paper version set for the Main Control Room - Keeps track of the validation of the Operating & testing Procedures performed by the NI/TI Commissioning Teams through red-lined documents - Verifies that all Operating & Testing Procedures and all the other operational documents (like P&ID's, etc)in Main Control Room are up-to date and consistent with th results of validation - Is in interface with NI and TI Home Base Offices for updating and revision of operational documents
Type: Staff / SiteSalary: negotiableOpteam is a responsibly innovative personnel services company established in Finland in 1999. We have developed customized solutions applicable in all business fields to rapidly changing work situations in labor-intensive sectors. We offer services for both long-term developments of human resources and in unforeseen situations affecting the staff. At the moment, there are more than 150 Opteam members, at a total of 25 locations throughout Finland, Poland, Slovakia and Philippines. We seek skilled professionals in nuclear power industry, especially in the areas of engineering, construction, tes...
Posted: Tue 09 Aug at 10:29 Expires: Sat 08 Oct at 10:29