Heavy Earthmoving Operators - AUSTRALIA
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Recruiting Heavy Earthmoving Equipment Operators for permanent Excavator Operator and Dump Truck Operator roles for various Clients across Queensland. Camp accomodation provided, including meals, while on swing
Salary: A$130,000 / A$40ph
Working Locations: Site
Posted: 23/02/2012 12:00:00
Expires: 23/04/2012 12:00:00
Key RequirementsKey Duties:
•The operation of heavy earthmoving equipment in a safe and productive manner
•Active and positive participation in all toolbox and pre-start meetings
•Ensuring pre-starts conducted on machinery are done carefully and thoroughly
These are permanent positions with the benefit of sick and annual leave entitlements
Competitive salaries and various shift patterns
Paid flights from and to Brisbane
Key Skills / Experience
•Experience on heavy earthmoving equipment including mine sized excavators, dozers or graders
•Recent mine site experience
•Experience and acceptance of shift work and FIFO lifestyle
•A current coal board medical and a generic coal board induction is desirable
Similar Jobs to Heavy Earthmoving Operators - AUSTRALIA
1. Degree in Engineering 2. Min 5 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas industry with construction and project coordination experience. 3. Must have strong knowledge in construction and Installation operations. 4. Ablilty to use Microsoft project will be an added advantage. 5. Great organisational skills, communication skills, Confident decision-making ability 6. The ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly 7. A comprehensive knowledge of relevant legal regulations 8. Good team-leading skills
1. Assists in preparation and implementation of Project Execution Plan. 2. Attends the Weekly Progress Meetings (Internal as well as with Client) and assist in preparation of Minutes Of Meetings. 3. Monitors work in progress and prepares weekly report of the status of each assignment. 4. Ensuring all project documents, are submitted to the client for review and approval. 5. Coordinates materials and assists in the logistics, its shipment and receipt at construction site. 6. Coordinates with all project related personnel (onshore and offshore) on day-today progress of work activities, procurement and operations to ensure timely completion of the project. 7. Provide full support as required by the Management. 8. Keep an eye on all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements 9. Interpret clients' requirements 10. Identify engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented 11. Evaluate, organise and prioritise workload within a schedule 12. Liaise with third party contractors to ensure all equipment is fit for purpose
Type: Staff / Site, OfficeSalary: Not statedProject Engineer act as a liaison between the project manager and the technical disciplines involved in a project. The project engineer is also often the primary technical point of contact for the consumer. Project engineer's responsibilities include schedule preparation, pre-planning and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to the project. They may also be in charge of performance management of vendors. They assure the accuracy of financial forecasts, which tie-in to project schedules.
Posted: Fri 21 Oct at 3:49 Expires: Fri 18 Nov at 3:49
LiveFlushby Unit Supervisor
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering. - Minimum of 8-10 years of experience with Flushby Units/Rapid Service Rigs/Continuous Rod/Sucker Rod systems. - Candidates with Middle East and particularly local Omani PDO work-experience would be given greater preference. - Understand and communicate in English and knowledge of Arabic an added advantage.
Job Description - Supervise PCP/Sucker rods/Continuous Rod installation and pullout of hole driveheads, pumping tee, stuffing box installations. - Provide field supervision pertaining to the FBU and Continuous For Service work, installation, operation and troubleshooting. - Participate in pre-job briefing prior to start the job on the wellsite - Adhere to Safety and Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the company’s quality management system. - Ensure equipment remains in fully functional and in state of readiness at all times. - Oversee the work and coordinate duties of the field technicians/operators at the website site. - Provide job reports to the Operations Director and those required by Customers. - Adhere to scheduled FBU/Gripper and all related equipment’s maintenance/certification programs. - Remain in close contact with the Operation Director and Engineer in Charge to be informed about the operational requirements. Analyze these requirements in relation to equipment and personnel available and if necessary make recommendations/suggestions. - Work closely with the rest of the company’s operations team to schedule activities. - Responsible for coordinating the operations resources and ensuring that the work is completed on time with quality and safely. - Also plays a primary role in interfacing and coordinating with customers and management. Required Skills: - Good proficiency in English and in business communication skills - Ability to handle and manage customer’s issues - Ability to manage work processes - Understanding of the client or end user requirements - Understanding the scope of work
Type: Staff / Site, OfficeSalary: Around USD 6000/monthSupervise and lead the Flushby Unit/ Endless (Continuos) Rod Rig Operations. In this position, you will be responsible for operating innovative service units that are designed for highly-efficient, safe continuous rod services and well diagnostics for our clients’ oil wells in Oman.
Posted: Tue 18 Oct at 13:31 Expires: Sat 17 Dec at 13:31
LiveFlushby and Continuous Rod Operators
- Minimum High School graduate - At least 3-4 years of experience with Flushby Units/Rapid Service Rigs/Continuous Rod/Sucker Rod systems. - Middle East and particularly local Omani PDO work experience shall be given the greatest preference. - Understand and communicate in English and knowledge of Arabic an added advantage.
- Operate Flushby and Endless Rod service equipment and work well in a team environment safely and efficiently during all well service operations. - Demonstrate a high level of safety leadership on and off the wellsite by actively participating in daily safety meetings, JSA review, hazard assessments, and safety drills. - Maintain and promote positive relationships with crew members - Properly handle Gripper and continuous rod to eliminate risk exposure and ensure product integrity. - Maintain a highly clean working environment on the customer’s wellsite and in the service rig, crew truck and in the base. - Assist Supervisor with required paperwork to ensure it is completed thoroughly, accurately, and timely as required. - Perform all required preventive maintenance checks, inspections, and tasks. - Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives to mitigate or eliminate workplace hazards. - Comply with Safety and Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the company’s quality management system. Required Skills: - Good business proficiency in English and in business communication skills - Ability to manage the customer’s issues - Understanding of the client or end user requirements - Understanding the scope of work
Type: Staff / SiteSalary: $4000/monthAs the Flushby/Endless (Continuos) Rod Operator, you will be responsible for providing our clients with best-in-class service. Your responsibilities will include assisting the Supervisor in operating our innovative service units that are designed for highly-efficient, safe continuous and sucker rod services and well diagnostics for our customers’ oil wells in Oman
Posted: Tue 18 Oct at 13:28 Expires: Sat 17 Dec at 13:28
LiveConstruction Manager? (Oil / Platform Maintenance Company)
Preferably qualified to Degree Level in Relevant Discipline/ Trade Qualification (4 year apprenticeship/NVQ / SVQ Level 3 or Minimum of 8 Years Vocational Experience
Key deliverables: Provide leadership across all areas of the construction elements of (end) client contract(s) Manage delivery to plan of all material fabrication and construction associated with integrity across all assets Input into all asset Plans Check all daily offshore daily reports for progress against scopes under their Management Approval of the Construction work packs. Prepare and issue close out reports Attend weekly planning meetings Ensure adequate information is available to construction team to undertake planned project construction tasks Assume project commercial and technical responsibility for all construction elements of integrity work Acts as specific contract for project construction work, coordinating additional tools and labour and monitoring progress and productivity Verification of compliance for both personnel and equipment to inpidual project and industry standards
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: A negotiable salary based on experienceGlobal are recruiting for an experienced Permanent / full time candidate for our Clients Specialist Light Fabrication / Oil Platform Maintenance Division. A negotiable salary based on experience, the role is based on shore Dyce, Aberdeen with capability to go offshore if required.
Posted: Tue 18 Oct at 12:09 Expires: Tue 15 Nov at 12:09
LiveControl Room Operators
IRAQI NATIONALS ONLY!
Our client is an international EPC, currently involved in the construction and maintenance of a major power plant project in Iraq.
They are now seeking Control Room Operators to support the construction and maintenance projects, on a full time contract for the next 4 to 5 years.
The ideal candidate will be an Iraqi national, with a minimum of 3 years experience as a Control Room Operator on power stations (Steam, Gas Turbines and Combined Cycle) during the operations, maintenance and shutdown cycle of the turbines.
Based locally to Baghdad, the company will provide all accommodation, food, security and logistics to support you during the contract.
Immediate start required.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedIRAQI NATIONALS ONLY!Our client is an international EPC, currently involved in the construction and maintenance of a major power plant project in Iraq.They are now seeking Control ...
Posted: Wed 12 Oct at 12:00 Expires: Wed 09 Nov at 12:00