Heavy Earthmoving Operators - AUSTRALIA
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Recruiting Heavy Earthmoving Equipment Operators for permanent Excavator Operator and Dump Truck Operator roles for various Clients across Queensland. Camp accomodation provided, including meals, while on swing
Salary: A$130,000 / A$40ph
Working Locations: Site
Posted: 23/02/2012 12:00:00
Expires: 23/04/2012 12:00:00
Key RequirementsKey Duties:
• The operation of heavy earthmoving equipment in a safe and productive manner
• Active and positive participation in all toolbox and pre-start meetings
• Ensuring pre-starts conducted on machinery are done carefully and thoroughly
These are permanent positions with the benefit of sick and annual leave entitlements
Competitive salaries and various shift patterns
Paid flights from and to Brisbane
Key Skills / Experience
• Experience on heavy earthmoving equipment including mine sized excavators, dozers or graders
• Recent mine site experience
• Experience and acceptance of shift work and FIFO lifestyle
• A current coal board medical and a generic coal board induction is desirable
Similar Jobs to Heavy Earthmoving Operators - AUSTRALIA
Faststream Recruitment Group is the global leader in Maritime staffing and recruitment providing our clients with permanent, temporary, contract and project based solutions. Faststream employs of a team of 140 globally with operations in UK, Singapore, and in the U.S., Texas and Florida. Faststream has partnered with a worldwide leader in the Shipping community operating a fleet of Tankers. They are searching for a Tanker Operator to be responsible for coordinating the day to day operational activities of voyage and time chartered tankers. This exciting opportunity has excellent base salary and great benefits!Responsibilities for the Tanker Operator include:
- To manage the day to day operational activities of voyage and time of chartered tankers.
- Keep compliance with agreed charter party terms
- Oversee agency times
- Communicate with charterers, brokers, agents and vessels regarding voyage orders and vessel itineraries
- Handle letters of indemnities
- Monitor vessel movement and voyage performances of tankers
- Review tank cleaning and plan vessel stowage
- Handle freight charges, obtain cargo space and manage the fixing of freight charges
- Liaise with owners regarding oil major approvals
- 3+ years of Shore based tanker operator experience
- Sound commercial awareness
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree, maritime academy preferred
- Comfortable working with both ship's crew as well as charterers and brokers
- As a Tanker Operator you will monitor vessel movement and voyage performancesMUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: $100000 - $125000 per year + Bonus + BenefitsFaststream Recruitment Group is the global leader in Maritime staffing and recruitment providing our clients with permanent, temporary, contract and project based solutions. Fastst...
Posted: Thu 30 Jul at 20:00 Expires: Thu 27 Aug at 20:00
The right candidate will be experienced with both general labouring and forklift driving.
Our client requires the right candidate to be flexible with their working hours and dedicated with their work by being both hardworking and reliable. This is a good opportunity to get experience of working for a leading global brand in the oil and gas industry.
Type: Short Term Contract / SiteSalary: CompetitiveOur client based in Lowestoft require an ad hoc forklift driver to join their team.
Posted: Thu 30 Jul at 17:07 Expires: Mon 28 Sep at 17:07
LiveSenior Vice President
Senior Vice President - Oil Fired Power Plants
- Seeking an experienced engineer, specialised in the area of Operations and Maintenance of Power Plants.
The ideal candidate will have main experience in :
- Oil fired power plants and other conventionally fired power plants
- Oversees the management and strategy on a senior level, on how to maximise the returns through efficient Operations and Maintenance of the company's Power assets
- Prepares spares inventory in advance
- Understand HSE policies and makes regular reviews and implementations
- At least 10 to 15 years working experience in the Power industry
The work location will be in beautiful Philippines and will entail witha good remuneration package. If you are keen, please contact Jeremy Tan from Progressive for further discussion.
Type: Long Term Contract / InternationalSalary: $100000 - $200000 per annum + competitive benefitsSenior Vice President - Oil Fired Power Plants - Seeking an experienced engineer, specialised in the area of Operations and Maintenance of Power Plants. The ideal candidate wi...
Posted: Wed 29 Jul at 11:26 Expires: Wed 26 Aug at 11:26
Our client, the operator of one of the largest dry dock facilities in the Middle East, is seeking a Rigger Supervisor to oversee all mechanical related maintenance, repair, refurbishment and improvement works across assigned projects. Reporting directly to the Marine Manager, the job holder will be responsible the safe operating rigging activities both onboard or ashore. This will include the close liaison with various departments to understand detailed rigging needs, selection of manpower to carry out the work, and the analysis, supervision and successful execution of all rigging related project needs. In addition, the role will require the supervision of a perse work force, which will involve performance appraisals, employee development and control of man hours on site. Also required will be the upkeep of the rigging equipment, ensuring the safety, reliability and readiness of the yard equipment Further responsibilities will include reporting to management on project progress, productivity targets and key performance operation indicators. Successful candidates will possess a relevant Diploma backed up with a solid background in field/site based rigging works in a similar role. Supervisory experience will be preferable, along with a excellent leadership skills On offer is a competitive salary paid as an all inclusive package, on a permanent basis working in a vibrant and busy facility.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: $5000 - $8000 per month + tax free, DOEOur client, the operator of one of the largest dry dock facilities in the Middle East, is seeking a Rigger Supervisor to oversee all mechanical related maintenance, repair, refurbi...
Posted: Tue 28 Jul at 16:00 Expires: Tue 25 Aug at 16:00
LivePower Project Manager, UAE
Power Plant Project Manager with experience of CCGT and Coal Fired Power plants.
Our client, a global energy company,requires a Project Manager to oversee power and desalination projects through the construction phase, advising the company on actions necessary to improve safety, quality, risk, schedule, budget and operational performance of the constructed power generation facilities. Recommended actions are expected to be undertaken by the associated project company's leadership team. The Project Manager will also develop and deploy construction management protocols for use on future projects. Although based in Abu Dhabi, the position is dynamic and requires active engagement at sites across the Middle East and North Africa. You must have an engineering degree and have a sound knowledge of combined cycle, coal fired or renewable energy technology as well as experience of operations and maintenance management. Full range of expat benefits are provided.
Type: Staff / Site, Office, InternationalSalary: NegotiablePower Plant Project Manager
Posted: Tue 28 Jul at 11:36 Expires: Sat 26 Sep at 11:36