HSE Engineer - Statistics and Analysis
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Due to a major restructuring of several of my clients divisions the position of HSE Engineer has become available. The role is fulltime based in Jubail, Saudi Arabia. The job purpose is to support the HSE Department in fulfilling its obligations for effective monitoring and analysis of company HSE Performance and provide method of control and preventive measures
Salary: On Application
Working Locations: Site, Office, International
Posted: 18/01/2012 22:00:00
Expires: 18/03/2012 22:00:00
Key RequirementsBachelors Degree Any discipline, Engineering / Non-engineering and having
specialized courses in safety / HSE management.
Minimum of 3 months or 240 hours (accumulated) of basic HSE
courses and 40 hours of advanced HSE courses.
Job DescriptionPrepare the weekly, monthly & annual HSE Statistics and
Performance report for the separate divisions and the entire
? Analyze the trend of incidents or accidents and suggest appropriate
method of corrective and preventive measures to have effective
? Coordinate with related staffs in collecting the data details and
prepare adequate lessons learnt publications.
? Use the information gathered to create statistical models and
graphical representations’ for further dissemination.
? Support HSE department staff, Divisions and other Departments for
any HSE Statistics requirements (internal or external).
? Support in preparing department and company yearly target goals
and objectives specifically the HSE Performance Indicators.
? Support HSE department in preparing management presentations
related to HSE Performance and Statistics.
? Maintain HSE record-keeping and provide adequate documentation
on occupational monitoring activities.
? Maintain filing system on HSE Summary Reports (weekly, monthly
and annual), HSE Inspections & Audits reports, HSE Orientation /
Training records, Injury reports, MVA/MVI & Heavy Equipment
reports, Fire Incident, Serious Incidents, HSE Violations, IDO or Near
Miss Incidents, Male Nurse Summary reports, HSE Awards &
Recognitions, HSE Staffs Resumes, Man-hours, MSDS, HSE
Circulars / AVO, and other correspondences.
? Ensure that all HSE records are properly identified, filed, stored,
retained and disposed.
? Coordinate to all Division HSE staff for all weekly incident report and
Project HSE staff for various HSE document requirements.
? Coordinate all HSE related activities in consultation with the HSE
? Participate in any HSE inspection, audit, investigation and counseling
(if required) and provide appropriate recommendation.
Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project HSE
6 years exclusively in construction safety or industrial safety field.
Preferably having international / Saudi Aramco or Sabic Projects
experienced and special exposure and experience as Statistical Analyst.
Strong English speaking, reading and writing
Similar Jobs to HSE Engineer - Statistics and Analysis
LiveField Engineer - Safety
- Engineering or equivalent qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in operations, technical services, and engineering services with 2 years of involvement in process safety and process hazards analysis related work.
- Prior experience in conducting HAZOPs and other hazard evaluation methodologies
- Understanding of consequence analysis and facility siting technical aspects
- Working in teams
- Mastery of standard office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Project; familiarity with Mini Tab, Visio and Lotus Notes; Six Sigma methodology or similar tool is a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 80% in support of client engagements.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and one other EMEA language. Any other will be a plus
- Business Acumen: Entrepreneurial spirit with passion for the task and the business, seeking continuous personal development and knowledge improvement.
- Communicate with impact: Ability to influence others, persuasive, with excellent oral and written communication skills and eager to learn negotiation skills. Strong interpersonal skills, with high credibility and integrity
- Managing for productivity: Ability to set and manage expectations using the consultative sales approach with good planning and execution skills, delivering on commitments and accepting accountability for results, multitask oriented
- Engagement: Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, learn project management skills giving priority to client´s commitments remaining customer oriented.
- Collaboration: Ability to work independently maintaining accountability to management coupled with team player skills.
- Analysis and Judgment: Good analytical skills, enabling to perform quantitative analyses and presentations graphically delivering the message in a compelling way, adapting them quickly to need using standard features
- Driving for Results: Ability to structure and lead professional services engagement, to assess skills/ performance of project members to relate findings to potential solution construction and to address organizational boundary challenges understanding customer policies, priorities and needs.
- Championing Change: Highly self -motivated, flexible, with rapid adaptability to different cultures and environments. Ability to drive change management processes throughout the client engagement, interacting with senior leaders and to internally coach and mentor junior Consultant ensuring this type of culture.
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, Office, InternationalSalary: Not statedThis position is responsible for delivering process safety management solutions for customers in multiple industries. This involves a series of non-routine, complex consulting projects, working with the customer’s culture, assessing their needs, then creatively and flexibly adapting Our client knowledge into consultative solutions to build capability and capacity. Work as part of a Our client Sustainable Solutions (DSS) team, led by the project manager to understand client needs and proposed solution and facilitate implementation of the solutions according to plan. The delivery will be predominantly but not limited to working as a team member to collate process safety information (hazards of materials, process design basis and equipment design basis), conduct process hazards analysis (including hazard and operability study - HAZOP, layers of protection analysis), management of change, and emergency response.
Posted: Thu 28 Aug at 10:41 Expires: Mon 27 Oct at 10:41
Bachelor degree / or post graduate degree in engineering and in relevant discipline; An internationally recognized safety qualification, e.g. NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent; A proven track record of registered OHSAS 18001 Auditor/Lead Auditor; Minimum of five years experience in either the Oil, Gas or Petrochemical industries; Knowledge of Inspection techniques in Oil, Gas and Industrial sector; *Knowledge of ionizing radiation hazards an advantage; *Excellent interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills; Highly motivated who believe in delivering results; Excellent communication in English (both written & spoken), Arabic will be added advantage; Computer skills, and experience with MS Office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of Health & Safety and Environmental Management System across the Arabian Peninsula with a unique group of oil and gas clients. Arabic speaker preferred.
Type: Staff or Contract / Site, InternationalSalary: NegotiableOur client is one of the world's largest oil and gas services corporations
Posted: Thu 24 Jul at 7:57 Expires: Mon 22 Sep at 7:57