Senior Contract Engineer
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Manage and monitor full range of contract activities for purchase of material and services in forms of contracts to ensure contracting strategy conforms to company’s strategy. Advice and assist to users including dealing with contractors for all claims and disputes.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience, between $6 - $9,000 USD per month
Working Locations: Site, Office, Offshore
Posted: 18/04/2013 11:08:00
Expires: 16/05/2013 11:08:00
Key Requirements• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Legal/Finance.
• Minimum 15 years relevant experience in offshore Oil and Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) related industries including at least 8 years of project management experience in Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contracts.
• Able to use Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Proficiency in contracts terms and conditions, legal and finance are mandatory.
• Knowledge in local laws and tax are preferable.
Job Description• Manage and evaluate bid proposals, financial statement to ensure that it meets project/business requirements.
• Review and Develop Invitation-To-Bid (ITB), terms and conditions and contract documentation to ensure that it meets Project requirements.
• Review and comment all correspondences and clarifications to bidders and/or contractors.
• Provide information about contractors and market trends to project management team in order to select appropriate contracting strategy and tendering techniques.
• Negotiate with bidders/contractors to finalize terms and conditions as well as other contractual negotiations.
• Manage contract close out and record finalization.
• Coach and review Contract Engineer’s works.
Similar Jobs to Senior Contract Engineer
LiveSENIOR ENGINEER WATER & SALINE SYSTEM
Degree in Engineering
SENIOR ENGINEER WATER & SALINE SYSTEM
My client is one of the leading global healthcare companies with a strong international presence. As a result of their continued growth they are seeking a Senior Engineer specialising in Water systems to join the team.
The successful Engineer will lead the facilities services team to provide effective support to the operation of production lines. The engineer will manage all equipment and systems, which includes city water supply system, water system, waste water treatment plant and other related facility systems.
•Lead the water solution team effectively and efficiently. Responsible for all issues related to water system and its related equipment & system
•Plan and execute preventive maintenance for water system, WWTP System and other improvement, upgrading activities related to facility services
•Ensure all record is properly managed and kept. Ensure 24/7 round the clock of technical support to production
•Responsible for equipment related annual certification in accordance to both local authorities and international regulatory requirements
•Ensure SOPs and documentation is in compliance with OSHA, ISO 13485, GxP and US regulations
•Participate in cost reductions, cost saving, machine setup and improve efficiency of equipment
•Degree in Engineering with at least 3 years of related experiences
•Experience in machine automation and control system, operation, maintenance for high volume food industries, high precision plastic moulding industries, medical devices or pharmaceutical industries is highly preferred.
My client is seeking innovative and creative inpiduals and the successful applicant will receive a competitive salary and a comprehensive package of benefits, programs and services. If you have the required skills and experience, please apply by following the on screen prompts.
Type: Staff / InternationalSalary: CompetitiveSENIOR ENGINEER WATER & SALINE SYSTEM
My client is one of the leading global healthcare companies with a strong international presence. As a result of...
Posted: Thu 04 Aug at 15:15 Expires: Thu 01 Sep at 15:15
Principal Engineer Malaysia Major Civil Engineering Company is looking to hire a Principal Engineer for rail project opportunity. Requirements include; - Overseeing Construction - Support of Tender - Contractor Designs Assessment - Prepare Design and Specs - Assist Commissioning program - Liaise with Client/Client Reps - Technical Resolution Qualifications; - AFC design experience - Large projects experience - Strong communications experience
Type: Staff / Site, OfficeSalary: Not statedPrincipal Engineer - CIVIL
Posted: Wed 29 Jun at 16:29 Expires: Sun 28 Aug at 16:29