Project Manager - Subsea/Offshore/SURF
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
• The PM is responsible for the safe, efficient and profitable management and delivery of projects and tenders.
Working Locations: Site, Office, Offshore
Posted: 19/07/2012 09:00:00
Expires: 17/09/2012 09:00:00
• Bachelor in Engineering – Mechanical, Civil or any equivalent field.
• The holder must have at least minimum 8 years’ experience in SURF or Conventional installation activities. Shall also have a sound understanding of the engineering, legal and commercial requirements related to project execution.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Leadership and motivational skills
• Competence in finance, law, contracts, purchasing/procurement, planning and organization
• HSE and Quality management acumen with emphasis on processes.
• Proficient in English, with good oral and written communication skills
• The PM shall ensure that all work is performed in a safe manner, making safety paramount, and by leading by example in this respect.
• The PM shall recognise the importance of quality assurance and quality control in the execution of Projects & tenders and implement accordingly.
• The PM shall ensure compliance with the Project Management and other relevant processes. In particular, he shall ensure HSE compliance with corporate and project processes, both onshore and offshore.
• The PM shall implement a risk and opportunity strategy and clearly communicate this to the COO in order that it is aligned with the regional business objectives.
• The PM shall develop and lead a high performance team by establishing a formal organisation and clear roles and responsibilities.
• The PM in conjunction with the core project team shall secure the necessary resources from the support functions to enable the successful delivery of the project.
• The PM shall develop a relationship with the client, ensure that the contractual requirements are fulfilled and client is satisfied with the performance.
• The PM shall manage and control the contract administration and ensure timely payment and early closeout of variations.
• The PM shall develop a relationship with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure best value continuing support and HSE compliance.
• The PM shall ensure the Tax strategy is implemented. He shall also work with finance department to ensure efficient Forex management.
• The PM shall ensure regular feed back of ‘lessons learnt’ to the organisation with a focus on the tendering process and the start up of new Projects.
Similar Jobs to Project Manager - Subsea/Offshore/SURF
OIM Manager - Indonesia Interview My Client is a leading Operator in Malaysia and due to expansion has a very challenging and exciting position for an OIM Manager. Interviews are being held in Indonesia in mid-November so I am specifically looking for candidates around South East Asia. Profile *Over 20 Years in Oil and Gas *At least 5 Years OIM Experience *At least 10 Years' Experience in Production Supervisor role *Operator Experience *Over 5 Years Offshore Experience *At least Bachelor Degree Qualified You will be required to Manage and supervise the execution of overall operations and first line maintenance activities performed on MOPU / FSO through fullest utilisation of resources and facilities to achieve the production targets, facilities integrity and HSE performance standards to maximise value returns and meeting stakeholders/customers/partners' expectations. My Client is offering a highly competitive salary as well as a full expat package including housing, schooling, healthcare flight home each year and a generous mobilisation allowance. If you feel you are a good fit for this role please apply by sending your CV to the following links below.
Type: Long Term Contract / OffshoreSalary: Not statedOIM Manager - Indonesia Interview My Client is a leading Operator in Malaysia and due to expansion has a very challenging and exciting position for an OIM Manager. Interviews are...
Posted: Fri 24 Oct at 7:00 Expires: Fri 31 Oct at 7:00
LiveSenior Drilling Engineer
10 years oil and gas experience, 2 years offshore experience (minimum) HPHT and deepwater.
Senior Drilling Engineer - Oil and Gas Operator - Malaysia An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Drilling Engineer to work for a high-profile oil and gas operator in Malaysia. With excellent expat benefits on offer and a highly competitive salary this is an opportunity not to be missed! Candidate requirements *10+ years industry experience *HPHT *Offshore (at least two years) *Deep water This position would be based at the head office in Kuala Lumpur, interviews will be conducted in Dubai bewteen 31st October and 2nd November. If you are interested to apply please submit your CV via the online instructions.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: expatSenior Drilling Engineer - Oil and Gas Operator - Malaysia An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Drilling Engineer to work for a high-profile oil and gas opera...
Posted: Thu 23 Oct at 14:00 Expires: Thu 20 Nov at 14:00
10 years oil and gas experience, operator, experience, offshore experience with FPSO.
Offshore Planner Our client is an ambitious exploration and production company with an impressive growth strategy for their assets in Malaysia. Due to an increased focus on their offshore projects they are seeking an Offshore Planner to join their Miri office on a 3 year continous contract.** The ideal candidate will have: *10 years oil and gas experience *Experience working as a maintenance/offshore superintendent *Knowledge in HSE and well services *Have worked on FPSO projects *A degree in a relevant engineering discipline This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the world's most well-known oil and gas operators. With their commitment to the growth of their staff this is a fantastic opportunity for expatriate candidates to develop their international experience whilst working in a perse and dynamic team. Interviews are being held in Jakarta between 14th-16th November. Candidates need to be available during these interview dates and have to be based in Indonesia or SE Asia to be considered. The successful applicant will be mobilized to Malaysia and offered a full expat package and a highly competitive salary. The expat allowances include: schooling, housing, medical care and life insurance. This is an opportunity not to be missed! If you feel you are right for this role and are available to attend an interview in Jakarta please follow the online instructions to submit your CV. **3 year continous contracts are offered to all expats in Malaysia; this is due to Government regulation. This is a permanent staff role that is renewable after the 3 years.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: expatOffshore Planner Our client is an ambitious exploration and production company with an impressive growth strategy for their assets in Malaysia. Due to an increased focus on their ...
Posted: Thu 23 Oct at 14:00 Expires: Thu 20 Nov at 14:00
LiveSubsurface Team Leader
Subsurface Team Leader Our client is a leading international oil and gas operator with an existing strong presence across SE Asia. As a result of their continuing success in the region, they are looking for a highly skilled Team Leader to join the subsurface side of the business to take leadership on one of their most prominent assets. This senior leadership role will look to offer a highly competitive salary package plus expatriate benefits to the selected candidate. Key Skills: *12+ years of oil and gas industry experience *BSc. Geophysics or related field *Highly experienced working with multi field gas development projects *High level of experience working with mature fields Job Scope: *Subsurface team management *Asset management and field development *Highly experienced technically: reservoir modelling, reservoir management, well intervention etc. *Coordinate supply and analysis of all formation evaluation services / data *Liaise with both surface and subsea groups regarding planning for equipment etc This is a fantastic leadership role seeking an enthusiastic star candidate to join their growing and developing team out of their Kuala Lumpur offices. If you feel you have the right skill set and level of experienced required for this role please send a copy of your details through to Teagan Borland through the link provided.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedSubsurface Team Leader Our client is a leading international oil and gas operator with an existing strong presence across SE Asia. As a result of their continuing success in the r...
Posted: Tue 21 Oct at 16:00 Expires: Tue 28 Oct at 16:00
LiveSenior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager Leap29 are working with a leading installation contractor who are actively involved in a number of offshore and subsea projects across Asia. For their office in Kuala Lumpur they currently require a Senior Project Manager to join their expanding organization. The profile they are looking for is: * Engineering Degree * 15+ years experience in offshore installation * Familiar with rigid and flexible pipeline installation * Experience in heavy lift and ROV operations * Previous experience in managing projects from start - finish * Familiar with engineering requirements and regulations within South East Asia The focus of this position is to ensure that projects are delivered to the required technical standards and within predetermined budget and time scales. Typical responsibilities will include: * Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with safety requirements * Review and approve project engineering deliverables * Develop and then monitor work scopes and progress * Highlight and then mitigate potential project risks * Ensure sufficient resources are available to execute projects * Liaise with clients on requirements and project updates * Monitor subcontractors This position is an excellent opportunity to lead projects for an industry leading contractor. They work on large scale, prestigious projects for some of the Oil & Gas sectors leading organizations. The role is open to local and well as international candidates with fantastic remuneration packages on offer. If you are interested in the role please contact Rob Day at Leap29
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedSenior Project Manager Leap29 are working with a leading installation contractor who are actively involved in a number of offshore and subsea projects across Asia. For their offi...
Posted: Tue 21 Oct at 13:00 Expires: Tue 04 Nov at 13:00