Project Manager - Subsea/Offshore/SURF
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
• The PM is responsible for the safe, efficient and profitable management and delivery of projects and tenders.
Working Locations: Site, Office, Offshore
Posted: 19/07/2012 09:00:00
Expires: 17/09/2012 09:00:00
• Bachelor in Engineering – Mechanical, Civil or any equivalent field.
• The holder must have at least minimum 8 years’ experience in SURF or Conventional installation activities. Shall also have a sound understanding of the engineering, legal and commercial requirements related to project execution.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Leadership and motivational skills
• Competence in finance, law, contracts, purchasing/procurement, planning and organization
• HSE and Quality management acumen with emphasis on processes.
• Proficient in English, with good oral and written communication skills
• The PM shall ensure that all work is performed in a safe manner, making safety paramount, and by leading by example in this respect.
• The PM shall recognise the importance of quality assurance and quality control in the execution of Projects & tenders and implement accordingly.
• The PM shall ensure compliance with the Project Management and other relevant processes. In particular, he shall ensure HSE compliance with corporate and project processes, both onshore and offshore.
• The PM shall implement a risk and opportunity strategy and clearly communicate this to the COO in order that it is aligned with the regional business objectives.
• The PM shall develop and lead a high performance team by establishing a formal organisation and clear roles and responsibilities.
• The PM in conjunction with the core project team shall secure the necessary resources from the support functions to enable the successful delivery of the project.
• The PM shall develop a relationship with the client, ensure that the contractual requirements are fulfilled and client is satisfied with the performance.
• The PM shall manage and control the contract administration and ensure timely payment and early closeout of variations.
• The PM shall develop a relationship with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure best value continuing support and HSE compliance.
• The PM shall ensure the Tax strategy is implemented. He shall also work with finance department to ensure efficient Forex management.
• The PM shall ensure regular feed back of ‘lessons learnt’ to the organisation with a focus on the tendering process and the start up of new Projects.
Similar Jobs to Project Manager - Subsea/Offshore/SURF
LiveSubsurface Team Leader
Subsurface Team Leader Our client is a leading international oil and gas operator with an existing strong presence across SE Asia. As a result of their continuing success in the region, they are looking for a highly skilled Team Leader to join the subsurface side of the business to take leadership on one of their most prominent assets. This senior leadership role will look to offer a highly competitive salary package plus expatriate benefits to the selected candidate. Key Skills: *12+ years of oil and gas industry experience *BSc. Geophysics or related field *Highly experienced working with multi field gas development projects *High level of experience working with mature fields Job Scope: *Subsurface team management *Asset management and field development *Highly experienced technically: reservoir modelling, reservoir management, well intervention etc. *Coordinate supply and analysis of all formation evaluation services / data *Liaise with both surface and subsea groups regarding planning for equipment etc This is a fantastic leadership role seeking an enthusiastic star candidate to join their growing and developing team out of their Kuala Lumpur offices. If you feel you have the right skill set and level of experienced required for this role please send a copy of your details through to Teagan Borland through the link provided.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedSubsurface Team Leader Our client is a leading international oil and gas operator with an existing strong presence across SE Asia. As a result of their continuing success in the r...
Posted: Tue 21 Oct at 16:00 Expires: Tue 28 Oct at 16:00
LiveSenior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager Leap29 are working with a leading installation contractor who are actively involved in a number of offshore and subsea projects across Asia. For their office in Kuala Lumpur they currently require a Senior Project Manager to join their expanding organization. The profile they are looking for is: * Engineering Degree * 15+ years experience in offshore installation * Familiar with rigid and flexible pipeline installation * Experience in heavy lift and ROV operations * Previous experience in managing projects from start - finish * Familiar with engineering requirements and regulations within South East Asia The focus of this position is to ensure that projects are delivered to the required technical standards and within predetermined budget and time scales. Typical responsibilities will include: * Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with safety requirements * Review and approve project engineering deliverables * Develop and then monitor work scopes and progress * Highlight and then mitigate potential project risks * Ensure sufficient resources are available to execute projects * Liaise with clients on requirements and project updates * Monitor subcontractors This position is an excellent opportunity to lead projects for an industry leading contractor. They work on large scale, prestigious projects for some of the Oil & Gas sectors leading organizations. The role is open to local and well as international candidates with fantastic remuneration packages on offer. If you are interested in the role please contact Rob Day at Leap29
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedSenior Project Manager Leap29 are working with a leading installation contractor who are actively involved in a number of offshore and subsea projects across Asia. For their offi...
Posted: Tue 21 Oct at 13:00 Expires: Tue 04 Nov at 13:00
LiveSenior Reservoir Engineer
An internationally experienced Senior Reservoir Engineer is now required to join a Leading Global Operator in KL, Malaysia. My client are very active worldwide and continuing to expand their success through continued Exploration and Reserves Building. This role will be technically focused and involve working on the unitization of two key offshore deep water fields, therefore previous experience of unitization is essential. Along with this the successful candidate will ideally have strong Reservoir Engineering skills including: *Reservoir Management *Reservoir Modelling skills *Field Development Studies *Technical Evaluation of Reserves *Evaluation of Partner Proposals *Experience in a range of international basins *BSc relevant discipline (MSc/PhD Advantageous) For this role my client is ideally looking for candidates with an Operator background and 20+ years of international experience. In return the successful applicant will receive a highly competitive Expat salary package which would include relocation assistance, car allowance, housing, medical cover and bonus. If you are interested in this position and would like further details please follow the relevant links to apply.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedAn internationally experienced Senior Reservoir Engineer is now required to join a Leading Global Operator in KL, Malaysia. My client are very active worldwide and continuing to ex...
Posted: Fri 17 Oct at 14:00 Expires: Fri 31 Oct at 14:00
LiveSenior Reservoir Engineer
10 years oil and gas experience
Senior Reservoir Engineer Are you a Senior Reservoir Engineer with 10 years' experience who is interested in working in Malaysia? Do you want to progress in your career by working for an oil and gas company with operations worldwide? My client is a world-recognized oil and gas exploration and development company in Malaysia. They are looking for Senior Reservoir Engineers to join their offices in Malaysia. The successful Reservoir Engineer will be responsible for: - Conducting/reviewing dynamic simulation studies/reservoir modelling - Gas/Oil Field Development planning - Reservoir characterization studies - Completing reservoir performance prediction and production forecasts for new fields development, including subsurface development scheme - Developing the technical skills of junior RE - Conducting IOR/EOR evaluation/studies and implementation To be considered for this position the Reservoir Engineer will need to have: - 10 years oil and gas experience - Operator experience - Reservoir management experience (surveillance) - Worked in reservoir modelling within the last 5 years - History matching - EOR projects If successful the candidate will be entitled to a highly desirable expat package (if applicable) and a highly competitive salary. Local interviews will be held in Kuala Lumpur over the coming months; at this time only candidates based in Malaysia or South-East Asia can be considered. Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity. Follow the online instructions to apply.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: expatSenior Reservoir Engineer Are you a Senior Reservoir Engineer with 10 years' experience who is interested in working in Malaysia? Do you want to progress in your career by workin...
Posted: Fri 17 Oct at 14:00 Expires: Fri 14 Nov at 14:00
LiveSenior Production Technologist
10 years oil and gas experience, operator experience
Senior Production Technologist An international oil and gas exploration company is actively searching for a Senior Production Technologist to join their team in the beautiful, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a highly successful global company who operate in over 32 countries worldwide! With an excellent expat package on offer, along with a highly competitive (negotiable) salary, this is an opportunity that should not be missed. The ideal candidate will have: Ten years oil and gas experience (minimum) Degree in relevant discipline Experience in production management and optimization Been involved in field development studies Knowledge in network modelling If you are interested in applying for this role please submit your CV via the online instructions. If your qualifications match the job criteria you will be contacted and provided with more detailed information about the role and what the client can offer. Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: expatSenior Production Technologist An international oil and gas exploration company is actively searching for a Senior Production Technologist to join their team in the beautiful, Kua...
Posted: Fri 17 Oct at 14:00 Expires: Fri 14 Nov at 14:00