Project Manager - Subsea/Offshore/SURF
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
• The PM is responsible for the safe, efficient and profitable management and delivery of projects and tenders.
Working Locations: Site, Office, Offshore
Posted: 19/07/2012 09:00:00
Expires: 17/09/2012 09:00:00
• Bachelor in Engineering – Mechanical, Civil or any equivalent field.
• The holder must have at least minimum 8 years’ experience in SURF or Conventional installation activities. Shall also have a sound understanding of the engineering, legal and commercial requirements related to project execution.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Leadership and motivational skills
• Competence in finance, law, contracts, purchasing/procurement, planning and organization
• HSE and Quality management acumen with emphasis on processes.
• Proficient in English, with good oral and written communication skills
• The PM shall ensure that all work is performed in a safe manner, making safety paramount, and by leading by example in this respect.
• The PM shall recognise the importance of quality assurance and quality control in the execution of Projects & tenders and implement accordingly.
• The PM shall ensure compliance with the Project Management and other relevant processes. In particular, he shall ensure HSE compliance with corporate and project processes, both onshore and offshore.
• The PM shall implement a risk and opportunity strategy and clearly communicate this to the COO in order that it is aligned with the regional business objectives.
• The PM shall develop and lead a high performance team by establishing a formal organisation and clear roles and responsibilities.
• The PM in conjunction with the core project team shall secure the necessary resources from the support functions to enable the successful delivery of the project.
• The PM shall develop a relationship with the client, ensure that the contractual requirements are fulfilled and client is satisfied with the performance.
• The PM shall manage and control the contract administration and ensure timely payment and early closeout of variations.
• The PM shall develop a relationship with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure best value continuing support and HSE compliance.
• The PM shall ensure the Tax strategy is implemented. He shall also work with finance department to ensure efficient Forex management.
• The PM shall ensure regular feed back of ‘lessons learnt’ to the organisation with a focus on the tendering process and the start up of new Projects.
Similar Jobs to Project Manager - Subsea/Offshore/SURF
LiveHead (Gas Treating)
My client is among the leading international Oil and Gas Operating companies and they are currently on the lookout, for an experienced chemical process engineer to join them in their Malaysian office, as the Head of Gas Treating.
- Chemical Engineering Degree
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in oil and gas, particular in gas projects with gas treatment exposure
- LNG experience is a bonus
- strong priority will be given to candidates with good experience in the South East Asian region
This is a chance to work with one of the leaders in the industry. If you are keen to be considered for this role, please apply accordingly, and the relevant consultant will be in contact with you, should you be shortlisted.
Progressive, a trading pision of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 09C5506 | Progressive Licence Number 53132072C)
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: competitiveMy client is among the leading international Oil and Gas Operating companies and they are currently on the lookout, for an experienced chemical process engineer to join them in the...
Posted: Fri 24 Jul at 12:00 Expires: Fri 21 Aug at 12:00
LivePre-Cast Civil Engineers
Utilizing precast concrete for projects has become increasingly common as the need to minimize the time and money spent on site increases. Due to this demand, Progressive are seeking 10 civil engineers with experience working with precast concrete for a project.
Progressive are working in partnership with an internationally recognized professional services company. They have recently been awarded a tender for a large project based in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
We are seeking candidates with the following experience for this opportunity:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Structural, or Building Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working in the construction field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with precast concrete
The above qualifications are mandatory.
In addition to the above, ideally, the candidates will have the following. Please note that the following are not mandatory, but are nice to have:
- Professional Engineer certification
- Familiarity with ASME and/or API standards
- Experience as a structural inspector
- Home based in Johor Bahru
Please note that candidates should have existing Malaysian work authorization in order to be considered for this position.
Please apply for this position through the advertisement.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential chat, please contact me at the information provided below.
Name: Guang Yi (G.Y.) Chua
Registration Number: R1438183
Contact number: +65 6591 5600
Type: Short Term Contract / SiteSalary: competitiveUtilizing precast concrete for projects has become increasingly common as the need to minimize the time and money spent on site increases. Due to this demand, Progressive are seeki...
Posted: Wed 15 Jul at 3:00 Expires: Wed 12 Aug at 3:00
Must have : •Candidates must possess a Degree in Material or Mechanical Engineering •At least 1-5 years of working experience in (preferably in Oil & Gas and Petrochemical field). Fresh Graduate Engineer also encourage to apply. •Basic knowledge in International codes such as ASME B31.3, API, BS •Experience in use of major Operating Company's specifications will be an advantage •Possess basic knowledge of preparation of piping material class, valves and specialty items data sheets •PC literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) •Ability to work in team and possess excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills Good to have : •Material database skill and experience to work in integrated material management systems with PDS/PDMS 3D-CAD
1. Select applicable standard, codes and specification and incorporate them in the job specification. 2. Prepare summary of piping classes. 3. Establish Piping Material Specification and piping standard assemblies. 4. Provide data for piping components to 3D Cad Coordinator. 5. Prepare valve datasheets and specialty items datasheets. 6. Prepare Material Requisitions (MR). 7. Prepare Job Specification for Supply (JSS) based on the project requirements. 8. Prepare Technical Bid Tabulation (TBT) 9. Review vendor data documents and drawings. 10. Provide mechanical data for Line List and supervises all MTO activities. This includes piping insulation/ painting and pressure/ NDE testing requirements.
Type: Staff or Contract / Site, OfficeSalary: Not statedPossess basic knowledge of preparation of piping material class, valves and specialty items data sheets
Posted: Wed 08 Jul at 7:31 Expires: Sun 06 Sep at 7:31
LiveSenior Telecommunication Engineer
Recognized Degree in Telecommunications/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Engineering. Minimum 12 years experience in telecommunications system engineering encompassing conceptual engineering/ FEED/ detailed engineering work in Oil & Gas industry particularly in both offshore and onshore environment. Candidate with lesser experience will also be considered for non-senior positions Experience in tender bid documents preparation, clarifications and tender bid evaluation report preparation. Conversant in International Codes & Standards such as IEC, ITU-T/R, BS, NEC, ISO, IEEE, SOLAS, IMO, ICAO, API.
1. Prepare specifications as per Project/ Lead Engineer’s requirements. 2. Check and ensure the documents prepared are of good quality. 3. Vendor Bid Evaluations and Vendor Data Review 4. Responsible for correctness of work any assigned subordinate.
Type: Staff or Contract / Site, OfficeSalary: Not statedTo deliver the required work on Telecoms as required by Project and Lead Engineer
Posted: Tue 07 Jul at 3:03 Expires: Sat 05 Sep at 3:03
LiveLab Analytic Engineer
Degree Electronics or Degree Mechatronics Good knowledge in Laboratory Test and Methods Good knowledge in various type of Analysers used
Engineering for Laboratory Testing Equipment for Refinery and Petrochemical. Experience in Petrochemical required: Polymer units (PE, PP), EO, EG, etc. Good knowledge required in Laboratory Test and Methods required (ASTM, EN, ISO) and associated Laboratory Equipment associated for Refinery and Petrochemical (Chromatography, Spectrometry, Normalised testing, etc). Will be in charge of: 1/ Write-up Specifications Laboratory equipment for requisition 2/ Evaluation technical offers and Bid Tabulation 3/ Review Vendor Documentation (Vendor Data Book) 4/ Inspection and Factory Acceptance Tests Equipment at Vendor Premises 5/ Commissioning at Site Based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia - Travels to Europe and Asia for Engineering, Factory Acceptance Test and Commissioning at site.
Type: Short Term Contract / Site, OfficeSalary: Not statedLaboratory Specialist Engineering Oil & Gas
Posted: Wed 24 Jun at 9:25 Expires: Sun 23 Aug at 9:25