Project Manager - Subsea/Offshore/SURF
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
• The PM is responsible for the safe, efficient and profitable management and delivery of projects and tenders.
Working Locations: Site, Office, Offshore
Posted: 19/07/2012 09:00:00
Expires: 17/09/2012 09:00:00
• Bachelor in Engineering – Mechanical, Civil or any equivalent field.
• The holder must have at least minimum 8 years’ experience in SURF or Conventional installation activities. Shall also have a sound understanding of the engineering, legal and commercial requirements related to project execution.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Leadership and motivational skills
• Competence in finance, law, contracts, purchasing/procurement, planning and organization
• HSE and Quality management acumen with emphasis on processes.
• Proficient in English, with good oral and written communication skills
• The PM shall ensure that all work is performed in a safe manner, making safety paramount, and by leading by example in this respect.
• The PM shall recognise the importance of quality assurance and quality control in the execution of Projects & tenders and implement accordingly.
• The PM shall ensure compliance with the Project Management and other relevant processes. In particular, he shall ensure HSE compliance with corporate and project processes, both onshore and offshore.
• The PM shall implement a risk and opportunity strategy and clearly communicate this to the COO in order that it is aligned with the regional business objectives.
• The PM shall develop and lead a high performance team by establishing a formal organisation and clear roles and responsibilities.
• The PM in conjunction with the core project team shall secure the necessary resources from the support functions to enable the successful delivery of the project.
• The PM shall develop a relationship with the client, ensure that the contractual requirements are fulfilled and client is satisfied with the performance.
• The PM shall manage and control the contract administration and ensure timely payment and early closeout of variations.
• The PM shall develop a relationship with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure best value continuing support and HSE compliance.
• The PM shall ensure the Tax strategy is implemented. He shall also work with finance department to ensure efficient Forex management.
• The PM shall ensure regular feed back of ‘lessons learnt’ to the organisation with a focus on the tendering process and the start up of new Projects.
Similar Jobs to Project Manager - Subsea/Offshore/SURF
LiveLead Structural Engineer
This inpidual will need have a proven track record of working within specialist field such as Hull Engineering in FPSO and FSO's. LNG experience would also be an advantage. TYPICAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED : Must have : - Possess a recognized Bachelors or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering or Naval Architecture or Ocean Engineering (Preferably registered with BEM) - Minimum 10 years experience in Oil & Gas industry specifically on Floaters / Hull engineering - Experience in leading EPC Projects - Well versed with FE analyses - Well versed with IACS Rules (DnV and ABS with recommended practices) and API, AISC Codes as a minimum - Ability to develop Tools and Softwares for efficient Analyses - Exposed to site (shipyard assignment) - Knowledge in one structural beam package (StaadPro, GeniE)
JOB SCOPE (Budget, Management, Specific Criteria) : - Able to Lead large scale projects - In charge of overall design and complete assessment of hull structures including outfitting - Close supervision of designers and engineers - Liaising with package engineer too be in the right information on time - Liaising with other disciplines to solve interface issues and clashes - Guide and coach engineers and designers - Follow-up of subcontracted studies MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES : - Ensure high quality of engineering work - Provide complete support to the Project Manager - Act as mentor to less experienced engineers - Frequently communicate with peers, junior engineers and designer and exchange information with other disciplines To discuss the opportunity in more details please apply immediately Thank You.
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: 15 - 22,000MYRMy global EPC client is current seeking a Lead Structural Engineer to be based in their growing Kuala Lumpur office.
Posted: Wed 21 Jan at 11:41 Expires: Sun 22 Mar at 11:41
Principal Accountabilities *Working for the asset Facility Superintendent, the Construction Superintendent will be the delivery owner of repair orders for construction maintenance for the installation. *Working with the operations, integrity and brownfield projects team to develop innovative cost effective strategies for the repair and fabric maintenance of the installation throughout its extended operational life. *Working with the engineering and brownfield project team to identify maintenance opportunities and areas of fabric maintenance concerns. *Advise on the prioritisation and planning of repairs and fabric maintenance scopes. *Working with a range of internal and external service providers, work with the Facility Superintendent to identify and execute on the most appropriate approaches for execution of construction scopes of work. *Report costs against budge on a daily basis for repair and fabric maintenance activities. *Ensure appropriate engineering standards and management of change controls are met in the execution of repairs and fabric maintenance activities. *Ensure activities are planned and completed safely, efficiently and effectively *Assist in cost control and monitoring preparing field cost estimates for identified projects execute agreed projects holding to approved budgets. *Report performance and outcome of repairs and fabric maintenance activities *Provide operations team interface with brownfield and project teams. *Field to office focal point for ensuring clear communications between offshore and onshore. *Proactively support the safe, efficient and effective execution of brownfield and project work. *Focal point for fabric maintenance and repair contractors working on the asset. *Day to day management of fabric maintenance and repair contractors working directly for the Facility Superintendent *Support brownfield projects in management of contractors working on the installation. *Monitors and reports on contractor's performance in the field measured against agreed KPIs. *Develop and maintain metrics and systems to track performance for each agreed project. *Work closely with the Facility Superintendent to ensure that company values are reflected in the way asset integrity is managed. Essential: *Experience of working in an engineering environment. *Has managed an offshore support logistic process in a fabric maintenance environment. *Experience in the Oil and Gas, offshore construction, maintenance and structural repairs. *Experience in a fabric maintenance role in aged offshore assets. Qualifications *Offshore survival and medical certification is desirable. *Must be able to demonstrate continuing personal and professional development.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £1 per annumA leading International oil and gas Operator with a portfolio of assets in Asia requires a Construction Supervisor to join the team leading the redevelopment of a more mature asset.
Posted: Tue 13 Jan at 10:00 Expires: Tue 10 Feb at 10:00
LiveHRSG/Boiler Consultant & Supervisor
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 15 years of experience in Chemical / Refinery / Petrochemical Projects with about 5 years in a lead position. Preference will be given to a Chartered Engineer or equivalent.
- Experience in selection, preparation of material requisitions, technical specifications, technical evaluation of bids and review of vendor drawings/documents, construction & commissioning of Heat Recovery Steam Generators & Boilers.
- Previous experience in HRSG and Boiler is expected with proven experience in design and project execution within a multi-national contractor, operator or consultancy set-up.
- Demonstrate technical expertise on all process and commissioning aspects of Refining / Petrochemical / Oil & Gas & LNG plants.
- Commissioning and process engineering experience in both home office and site environment.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £0.00 per annum- Degree in Mechanical Engineering - 15 years of experience in Chemical / Refinery / Petrochemical Projects with about 5 years in a lead position. Preference will be given to a C...
Posted: Thu 08 Jan at 7:00 Expires: Thu 05 Feb at 7:00
LiveQuality Assurance/Quality Control Assistant Manager
The Main aspects of this position are - * Lead all Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) in various locations. * Support QA/QC functions in other locations as directed by Management. * Must be at Assistant Manager level. * Must be able to read and understand Technical Engineering drawings. * Knowledge in Quality Management Systems. * Knowledge in Oil & Gas industry standards including premium threads licensors standards. * Must be a strong, persuasive communicator and coach. * Analytical thinking is essential as is having a curious nature.
Responsibilities will include - * Develop, implement and maintain QA/QC Management Programs. * Maintain and update the Quality Management System Manual and Procedures. * Create projects that can lead to greater profits, simplify process control or improve traditional Quality Assurance methods. * Review locations quality plans and operational procedures/work instructions. * Ensure product quality conformance and continual process improvements to meet customers requirements. * Prepare and implement specific inspection and testing plan. * Oversee and liaise with external parties to ensure the audit or assessment is carried out successfully. * Monitor all areas of improvements and Corrective Action Response.
Type: Staff / SiteSalary: NegotiableMy client is a Malaysian Oilfield Services company who is looking to recruit a Quality Assurance/Quality Control Assistant Manager on a permanent basis. The work is covering all of Malaysia, mostly in Labuan but will also be at sites in Johor and Kemaman.
Posted: Mon 05 Jan at 3:01 Expires: Mon 02 Feb at 3:01
LiveSenior Field Service Engineer
- At least 4-5 years of working experience with Degree or Diploma in Electrical & Electrical & Electronics/ Instumentation/ Chemical/ Mechatronics/ Computer Sciece/ Physics - Independent, self-motivated and resourceful with good interpersonal skills - Possesses good communication skill with ability to speak confidently - Willing to travel as and when required, work at site as well as offshore
A. Improve customer satisfaction by performing the following: - Provide prompt feedback on problem status - Provide effective problem management including management of problem issues for re-occurrences. - Provide effective front line problem resolution - Provide prompt hotline service support - Provide value added service report with recommendations on site conditions and improvements - Provide a strong account management system including warranty accounts - Provide good parts management withdrawal scheme to enhance delivery of parts to customer within the obligation time frame B. Improve overall company portfolio by performing the following - Provide guidance to new staff in terms of knowledge transfer - Provide constant review and improvement of ISO procedures and work instructions so as to improve work environment - Provide a good working environment between Sales Account Management and Service Account Management and in the near future - Provide guidance to new system sales and migration jobs so as to allow for a smoother transition between sales and operations
Type: Staff / Site, Office, OffshoreSalary: RM6000-RM10000-To lead and schedule a group of Field operation in order to deliver front-end quality technical services that will result in value added deliverable and ensuring customer satisfaction -Manage Services Project and site installation
Posted: Wed 17 Dec at 1:39 Expires: Sun 15 Feb at 1:39