Project Manager - Subsea/Offshore/SURF
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
• The PM is responsible for the safe, efficient and profitable management and delivery of projects and tenders.
Working Locations: Site, Office, Offshore
Posted: 19/07/2012 09:00:00
Expires: 17/09/2012 09:00:00
• Bachelor in Engineering – Mechanical, Civil or any equivalent field.
• The holder must have at least minimum 8 years’ experience in SURF or Conventional installation activities. Shall also have a sound understanding of the engineering, legal and commercial requirements related to project execution.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Leadership and motivational skills
• Competence in finance, law, contracts, purchasing/procurement, planning and organization
• HSE and Quality management acumen with emphasis on processes.
• Proficient in English, with good oral and written communication skills
• The PM shall ensure that all work is performed in a safe manner, making safety paramount, and by leading by example in this respect.
• The PM shall recognise the importance of quality assurance and quality control in the execution of Projects & tenders and implement accordingly.
• The PM shall ensure compliance with the Project Management and other relevant processes. In particular, he shall ensure HSE compliance with corporate and project processes, both onshore and offshore.
• The PM shall implement a risk and opportunity strategy and clearly communicate this to the COO in order that it is aligned with the regional business objectives.
• The PM shall develop and lead a high performance team by establishing a formal organisation and clear roles and responsibilities.
• The PM in conjunction with the core project team shall secure the necessary resources from the support functions to enable the successful delivery of the project.
• The PM shall develop a relationship with the client, ensure that the contractual requirements are fulfilled and client is satisfied with the performance.
• The PM shall manage and control the contract administration and ensure timely payment and early closeout of variations.
• The PM shall develop a relationship with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure best value continuing support and HSE compliance.
• The PM shall ensure the Tax strategy is implemented. He shall also work with finance department to ensure efficient Forex management.
• The PM shall ensure regular feed back of ‘lessons learnt’ to the organisation with a focus on the tendering process and the start up of new Projects.
Similar Jobs to Project Manager - Subsea/Offshore/SURF
10 years oil and gas experience, offshore FPSO experience, knowledge in HSE and well services
Offshore Planner Our client is an ambitious exploration and production company with an impressive growth strategy for their assets in Malaysia. Due to an increased focus on their offshore projects they are seeking an Offshore Planner to join their Miri office. The ideal candidate will have: *10 years oil and gas experience *Experience working as a maintenance/offshore superintendent *Knowledge in HSE and well services *Have worked on FPSO projects *A degree in a relevant engineering discipline This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the world's most well-known oil and gas operators. With their commitment to the growth of their staff this is a fantastic opportunity for expatriate candidates to develop their international experience whilst working in a perse and dynamic team. Interviews are being held in Jakarta between 10th-12th October. Candidates need to be available during these interview dates and have to be based in Indonesia or SE Asia to be considered. The successful applicant will be mobilized to Malaysia and offered a full expat package and a highly competitive salary. The expat allowances include: schooling, housing, medical care and life insurance. This is an opportunity not to be missed! If you feel you are right for this role and are available to attend an interview in Jakarta please follow the online instructions to submit your CV.
Type: Long Term Contract / OffshoreSalary: Not statedOffshore Planner Our client is an ambitious exploration and production company with an impressive growth strategy for their assets in Malaysia. Due to an increased focus on their ...
Posted: Wed 01 Oct at 15:00 Expires: Wed 29 Oct at 15:00
LiveOffshore Installation Manager
15 years oil and gas experience, offshore experience; preferably FPSO. HSE and well services.
Offshore Installation Manager Leap29 are searching for an Offshore Installation Manager to work for one of Malaysia's largest oil and gas operators. There are many vacancies available at their offices in Miri, Sarawak so do not miss out on the chance to interview! The OIM will need 15 years oil and gas experience, predominantly offshore FPSOs with a high-level of understanding in HSE. They will be responsible for: *Achieving targeted production level within operational, HSE and financial excellence with optimum resources and cost planning. *Provide expert guidance; recommend solutions and advisory roles to the Field operations and Production department by having in-depth technical skill and knowledge on the operational matters to ensure operational excellence and safe operations. *Provide advice, consultation and audits in HSE matters to meet statutory & regulatory compliance and inculcate behavioral-based safety. Interviews are being conducted in Jakarta between 10th-12th October; only candidates based in Indonesia or SE Asia can be considered. The successful applicant will receive a competitive and negotiable salary as well as an expat package. Please follow the online instructions to apply if you meet the criteria and can attend interview during the specified dates.
Type: Long Term Contract / OffshoreSalary: expatOffshore Installation Manager Leap29 are searching for an Offshore Installation Manager to work for one of Malaysia's largest oil and gas operators. There are many vacancies avai...
Posted: Wed 01 Oct at 15:00 Expires: Wed 29 Oct at 15:00
LiveSpecialist Process Design Engineer
Specialist Process Design Engineer My Client is a major Oil and Gas Operator based in KL Malaysia and due to expansion has a very exciting opportunity available for a Specialist Process Design Engineer to join their professional team. This is a rare and challenging opportunity for you to develop your career with a major company who are continuing to thrive in the oil and gas industry. My Client is holding interviews for this role in Netherlands later this month so I am specifically looking for candidates in Netherlands/Europe. To be suitable for this role you must possess the following profile: *At least 15 - 20 Years of experience in Process Engineering *At least Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline *Must have at least 5 Years' offshore experience *Must be located in Netherlands or the surrounding countries My Client is offering a competitive salary as well as a full expat package including Schooling, Housing, Healthcare and a generous relocation package. If you wish to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity and your profile matches. Please send me your CV to the following links below.
Type: Long Term Contract / InternationalSalary: Not statedSpecialist Process Design Engineer My Client is a major Oil and Gas Operator based in KL Malaysia and due to expansion has a very exciting opportunity available for a Specialist ...
Posted: Wed 01 Oct at 9:00 Expires: Wed 08 Oct at 9:00
LiveHead of Subsea
Head of Subsea My Client is a Leading Oil and Gas Operator based in Malaysia employing over 30,000 people in over 32 different countries and due to expansion has a rare and exciting position for a Head of Subsea to join them in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Interviews are being held in Netherlands in Mid-October so I am specifically looking for candidates based in Europe or the surrounding countries This is a challenging role where you will be required to Lead and Drive your team forward in all Subsea activites. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for you to join a leading Operator who are continuing to strive in the Oil and Gas industry. To be suitable for this position you will need to have the following profile: *At least 15 Years Professional Oil and Gas Experience *Previous experience of working in a Lead/ Managerial Subsea position *Extensive experience in Offshore (deepwater) Oilfield production Operations *Previous experience of working with major Oil Companies in International environments *At least Bachelor Degree Qualified in related discipline You will be required to strategize, formulate and drive Subsea Engineering technology which consist the disciplines of Subsea Hardware, Subsea System, Subsea Umbilical, Subsea Intervention and Subsea Control for subsea facilities development phase in Life-of-Field for deepwater and shallow water area to ensure optimum and cost effective development whilst upholding the highest technical integrity in order to effectively monetise and grow companies global portfolio and opportunities. In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and full expat package in the desirable location of KL, Malaysia. If you would like to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity and you fit the profile please send your CV to the following links below.
Type: Long Term Contract / InternationalSalary: Not statedHead of Subsea My Client is a Leading Oil and Gas Operator based in Malaysia employing over 30,000 people in over 32 different countries and due to expansion has a rare and exciti...
Posted: Wed 01 Oct at 7:00 Expires: Wed 08 Oct at 7:00
LiveCSP Engineering Technician (Metalllurgy)
Relevant Degree or Diploma in the trade is required, in a technical field such as facilities maintenance 5 years of experience in maintenance of production equipment / machines used in metal fabrication (CNC plasma, Oxy-fuel, bending, machining, welding, etc...) 3-6 months in the position are required to become proficient in all phases of the job
CSP Casters Maintenance Production and Process in the following technicalities: Typical thin slab caster configuration 50 mm thickness in mould, approximately 40 mm at the exit, bending area radius below 2,5 meters and segments. This person will also: Plan, and coordinates the activities and resources of the engineering department in accordance with company policies, manufacturing standards and methods, product requirements, quality standards and production schedules.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: NegotiableOne of our top clients requires the services of an Engineering Technician (Metallurgy) specializing in the Compact Strip Technology in the Steel Manufacturing Industry An attractive salary is being offered to the right applicant
Posted: Mon 29 Sep at 7:19 Expires: Fri 28 Nov at 7:19