Project Manager - Subsea/Offshore/SURF
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
• The PM is responsible for the safe, efficient and profitable management and delivery of projects and tenders.
Working Locations: Site, Office, Offshore
Posted: 19/07/2012 09:00:00
Expires: 17/09/2012 09:00:00
• Bachelor in Engineering – Mechanical, Civil or any equivalent field.
• The holder must have at least minimum 8 years’ experience in SURF or Conventional installation activities. Shall also have a sound understanding of the engineering, legal and commercial requirements related to project execution.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Leadership and motivational skills
• Competence in finance, law, contracts, purchasing/procurement, planning and organization
• HSE and Quality management acumen with emphasis on processes.
• Proficient in English, with good oral and written communication skills
• The PM shall ensure that all work is performed in a safe manner, making safety paramount, and by leading by example in this respect.
• The PM shall recognise the importance of quality assurance and quality control in the execution of Projects & tenders and implement accordingly.
• The PM shall ensure compliance with the Project Management and other relevant processes. In particular, he shall ensure HSE compliance with corporate and project processes, both onshore and offshore.
• The PM shall implement a risk and opportunity strategy and clearly communicate this to the COO in order that it is aligned with the regional business objectives.
• The PM shall develop and lead a high performance team by establishing a formal organisation and clear roles and responsibilities.
• The PM in conjunction with the core project team shall secure the necessary resources from the support functions to enable the successful delivery of the project.
• The PM shall develop a relationship with the client, ensure that the contractual requirements are fulfilled and client is satisfied with the performance.
• The PM shall manage and control the contract administration and ensure timely payment and early closeout of variations.
• The PM shall develop a relationship with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure best value continuing support and HSE compliance.
• The PM shall ensure the Tax strategy is implemented. He shall also work with finance department to ensure efficient Forex management.
• The PM shall ensure regular feed back of ‘lessons learnt’ to the organisation with a focus on the tendering process and the start up of new Projects.
Similar Jobs to Project Manager - Subsea/Offshore/SURF
LiveQA/QC Manager- Malaysia based project
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited: Providing leadership to and management of to the QA / QC team and to direct and mentor the development of a Quality achievement culture with accountability and leadership across the project To take ownership of identifying, recruiting, developing and improving the QA / QC team Offering advice and expertise in development and implementation of QA systems and initiatives on site, in accordance with client requirements. Liaising with the client regarding any significant QA / QC matters, including issue resolution Managing relationships with clients, subcontractors, developers and other QA/QC stakeholders The successful candidate will have: A minimum of 10 years in a similar role, with robust knowledge of best practice codes Previous site based experience working in the engineering, construction industry ideally on ports and marine projects First class communication skills, both written and verbal, with a strong customer facing focus Excellent working knowledge of MS Office software packages, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: $8000 - $11000 per annum + accomodation provided
QA/QC Manager - Jetty Construction Project
Our client is a leading international contractor with a 50 year track record of delivering complex projects in the region. They have recently been awarded a $300 million jetty project at Pengerang (45 minute boat ride from Changi Beach) and require the services of an experienced QA/QC Manager to successfully execute the project.
Posted: Mon 23 Feb at 2:00 Expires: Mon 23 Mar at 2:00
LiveEngineering Manager - Heavy Lift & Transportation
Engineering Manager - Heavy Lift & Transportation - Malaysia
Engineering Manager - Heavy Lift & Transportation - Malaysia SPENCER OGDEN are working with a specialist Engineering Contractor, headquartered in Europe, who are currently recruiting an experienced Engineering Manager for their Asian hub office. Due to having a number of working projects in South-East and East Asia their is a need for a Senior Engineering professional, with experience of Managing a large group of Engineers to be a technical lead, responsible for all the client's Asia work-scopes. My client are recognised in the global offshore Oil & Gas and Renewables Industries for their prowess in providing specialist equipment, Barges and Manpower for projects involving Offshore Installation, Transportation, Craning, Heavy-Lifting and other services. They service the Offshore market in 5 different continents and offer excellent packages and training and development opportunities. Criteria for Selection : - Responsibilities : - - You must have a Bachelors/Masters in an Oil & Gas/Renewables discipline - Mechanical, Marine, Hydraulic. - A minimum of 10 years experience in the Offshore heavy-lift, transportation and Installation industry. - Preferably you will have prior experience as an Engineering Manager in the industry. - Able to plan, organise and problem-solve under pressure and have excellent communication and arbitration skills. - Fluent in writing and speaking in English. - Able to travel and work internationally as and when required. - Implement and ensure all new engineering guidelines are followed by each of the offices around the South east Asian region. - Manage and control quality of engineering output from the region - Manage and ensure all engineering KPI's are met by the offices - Implement strategies to ensure future progression and development of the engineering offices - Coach and train engineering teams and teams on the production of design calculations to relevant standards. - Agreeing and implementing a calculations checking process prior to issue. - You will lead on matters to do with QHSE - in engineering design, project execution, communication, behaviour. - Contribute to any business development, tendering opportunities that can benefit the company. For more information about this specific role please contact our Glasgow Office
Type: Long Term Contract / Office, InternationalSalary: $80000 - $100000 per annum + healthcare, pensionEngineering Manager - Heavy Lift & Transportation - Malaysia
Posted: Tue 17 Feb at 15:30 Expires: Tue 17 Mar at 15:30
LiveLead Mechanical Package Engineer - Process Topsides
- 8 years of experience minimum - Mechanical engineering educations background - Permanent position in Kl office - Must be able to speak bahasa Malaysia at native proficiency level - Have knowledge of mechanical process topside packages - Supervise and lead team current team of engineers - Act as liaise point between local and Hq engineering teams - Ensure that work is done to Hq specifications For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £0.00 per annum- 8 years of experience minimum - Mechanical engineering educations background - Permanent position in Kl office - Must be able to speak bahasa Malaysia at native proficiency level...
Posted: Thu 12 Feb at 1:00 Expires: Thu 12 Mar at 1:00
LiveLead Structural Engineer
This inpidual will need have a proven track record of working within specialist field such as Hull Engineering in FPSO and FSO's. LNG experience would also be an advantage. TYPICAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED : Must have : - Possess a recognized Bachelors or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering or Naval Architecture or Ocean Engineering (Preferably registered with BEM) - Minimum 10 years experience in Oil & Gas industry specifically on Floaters / Hull engineering - Experience in leading EPC Projects - Well versed with FE analyses - Well versed with IACS Rules (DnV and ABS with recommended practices) and API, AISC Codes as a minimum - Ability to develop Tools and Softwares for efficient Analyses - Exposed to site (shipyard assignment) - Knowledge in one structural beam package (StaadPro, GeniE)
JOB SCOPE (Budget, Management, Specific Criteria) : - Able to Lead large scale projects - In charge of overall design and complete assessment of hull structures including outfitting - Close supervision of designers and engineers - Liaising with package engineer too be in the right information on time - Liaising with other disciplines to solve interface issues and clashes - Guide and coach engineers and designers - Follow-up of subcontracted studies MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES : - Ensure high quality of engineering work - Provide complete support to the Project Manager - Act as mentor to less experienced engineers - Frequently communicate with peers, junior engineers and designer and exchange information with other disciplines To discuss the opportunity in more details please apply immediately Thank You.
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: 15 - 22,000MYRMy global EPC client is current seeking a Lead Structural Engineer to be based in their growing Kuala Lumpur office.
Posted: Wed 21 Jan at 11:41 Expires: Sun 22 Mar at 11:41