Project Manager - Subsea/Offshore/SURF
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
• The PM is responsible for the safe, efficient and profitable management and delivery of projects and tenders.
Working Locations: Site, Office, Offshore
Posted: 19/07/2012 09:00:00
Expires: 17/09/2012 09:00:00
• Bachelor in Engineering – Mechanical, Civil or any equivalent field.
• The holder must have at least minimum 8 years’ experience in SURF or Conventional installation activities. Shall also have a sound understanding of the engineering, legal and commercial requirements related to project execution.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Leadership and motivational skills
• Competence in finance, law, contracts, purchasing/procurement, planning and organization
• HSE and Quality management acumen with emphasis on processes.
• Proficient in English, with good oral and written communication skills
• The PM shall ensure that all work is performed in a safe manner, making safety paramount, and by leading by example in this respect.
• The PM shall recognise the importance of quality assurance and quality control in the execution of Projects & tenders and implement accordingly.
• The PM shall ensure compliance with the Project Management and other relevant processes. In particular, he shall ensure HSE compliance with corporate and project processes, both onshore and offshore.
• The PM shall implement a risk and opportunity strategy and clearly communicate this to the COO in order that it is aligned with the regional business objectives.
• The PM shall develop and lead a high performance team by establishing a formal organisation and clear roles and responsibilities.
• The PM in conjunction with the core project team shall secure the necessary resources from the support functions to enable the successful delivery of the project.
• The PM shall develop a relationship with the client, ensure that the contractual requirements are fulfilled and client is satisfied with the performance.
• The PM shall manage and control the contract administration and ensure timely payment and early closeout of variations.
• The PM shall develop a relationship with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure best value continuing support and HSE compliance.
• The PM shall ensure the Tax strategy is implemented. He shall also work with finance department to ensure efficient Forex management.
• The PM shall ensure regular feed back of ‘lessons learnt’ to the organisation with a focus on the tendering process and the start up of new Projects.
Similar Jobs to Project Manager - Subsea/Offshore/SURF
Capability of engineering, design, and verification of I&C systems of the plant based on the Project Specifications, TPSC standards, all applicable design codes, laws, and permits.
At least 5+ years experience in Utility plants or other industrial setting, with a working knowledge of power and control systems, specifically high voltage/medium voltage generation
Experience with power plant DCS systems, motor & equipment control, I&C equipment and control valves
Familiarity with various communication protocols including TCP/IP, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, DH+, DF1, MODBUS, RS232/422/485, OPC, is desirable
Familiarity with NERC Reliability Standards is desirable
Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, with preference given to applicants with SAP knowledge.
Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workload and commitments.
Proven field troubleshooting experience.
Proven interpersonal skills in working with Operations & Maintenance personnel, Engineering, consulting and vendor staffs.
Good written skills for technical document development, failure Computer proficiency with Word, Excel, Access and Microsoft Outlook.
Solid understanding of electrical protection and control
Understanding of predictive/condition based maintenance testing techniques
-For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
Understanding of electrical operating principles including electrical safety reports, knowledge of risk analysis techniques would be an asset.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £0.00 per annum- Capability of engineering, design, and verification of I&C systems of the plant based on the Project Specifications, TPSC standards, all applicable design codes, laws, and perm...
Posted: Thu 16 Apr at 2:00 Expires: Thu 14 May at 2:00
LiveLead Electrical Engineer- Power Generation
Hiring: Lead Electrical Engineer- Power Generation For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedHiring: Lead Electrical Engineer- Power Generation For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13...
Posted: Thu 09 Apr at 8:00 Expires: Thu 07 May at 8:00
LiveSubsurface Team Leader
Main accountabilities: Responsible for team planning - works, budgets, staffing levels Responsible for delivery against plan and overall team performance Responsible for maintaining plan, reflecting any changes in a timely fashion Maintain the flow of data between Partners, Petronas and internal stakeholders On top of inpidual technical position, specific responsibilities for a team lead Coordinating relevant peer review and other milestones as required to meet business and quality objectives Coordinate team performance and meetings Reportable to Asset but responsible to Function Primary Duties: Primary reporting is through business unit/asset; however, technical quality and staff development/resourcing sees a responsibility to the Technical Functional Head or Technical Director depending on seniority. To steer and encourage staff to find innovative ideas and solutions to allow aggressive pursuit of exploration, appraisal, or development opportunities and actively drive conversion of discovered hydrocarbon volumes into proven reserves. Delivery of field development plans (green or brown as appropriate), and reservoir management plans to optimise stakeholder interests and value. Manage the team to deliver against the plan, and update as appropriate. Ensure technical quality control; maintain technical standards, monitor, recommend and apply best practices. Ensure a comprehensive range in subsurface understanding is passed to production forecasts, ensuring input, approaches and assumptions used are consistent. Participate in cross-asset Peer and Technical Reviews as required. Contribute as required to Asset Documentation. Strictly adhere to Corporate and Departmental HSE policies & guidelines. Provide technical endorsement for related HSE critical activities. Mentoring & developing young Malaysian staff will be an integral part of job. Key skills, knowledge and experience required: Degree in relevant subsurface discipline (reservoir/petroleum engineering) or equivalent. Minimum 15 years relevant practical experience in a relevant technical discipline. Sound cross discipline skills, with an understanding from geoscience through reservoir engineering to petroleum and well engineering. Be self-motivated to accomplish world-class results, generally positive in outlook, and able to cope in a dynamic environment. Possess, or strive to possess, skills in project and team management, including planning of works, budgeting and control against plan and budget Have a sufficiently broad experience base to be able to exercise independent thought and decision making. Good interpersonal skills, including ability to plan and present a coherent story to both direct reports as well as partners and management. Be computer literate and have a strong written and verbal command of English. For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £0.00 per annumMain accountabilities: Responsible for team planning - works, budgets, staffing levels Responsible for delivery against plan and overall team performance Responsible for maintaini...
Posted: Tue 07 Apr at 2:00 Expires: Tue 05 May at 2:00
LiveSenior Reservoir Engineer
This opportunity is for a Senior Reservoir Engineer, to work in the Reservoir / Development team in the company. You will be working alongside a strong team of Subsurface personnel (Geologists, Geophysicists, Petrophysicists and other Reservoir Engineers) on existing assets, and potentially new assets. Main responsibilities of the role include: 1. Interpret field and inpidual well performance, sand and contaminants trends using the appropriate and / or latest technique to ensure optimum and economical petroleum resources production. 2. Design and conduct well test program for wells and reservoir analysis and supervise outsourced fluid / rock analysis works. 3. Conduct effective reservoir management and well prioritization where appropriate strategies are developed to achieve nominated volumes and planned shut-downs. 4. Participate in stimulation project coordination work for effective planning and execution for development wells and appraisal wells. 5. Provide information on conservation of hydrocarbon wells that will lead to the recommendation of well priorities. 6. Support delivery of petroleum resources production allocation and volume balance reports to management. 7. Implement technical review or collaborative study on reservoir management and studies. 8. Provide and drive the development of competent working team that will enhance and sustain staff capabilities in achieving high performance delivery by coaching and guidance to ensure internalization of the right capabilities in executing their jobs. This opportunity is strictly for Bahasa speakers only. For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £0.00 per annumThis opportunity is for a Senior Reservoir Engineer, to work in the Reservoir / Development team in the company. You will be working alongside a strong team of Subsurface personn...
Posted: Wed 01 Apr at 3:00 Expires: Wed 29 Apr at 3:00