You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
A UK based company operationg in the oil, gas, water and energy industry are looking to employ a well qualified HSE Advisor to be based full time in St Fergus Aberdeenshire.
Salary: Circa £30k
Working Locations: Site, Office
Posted: 30/03/2011 15:00:00
Expires: 06/04/2011 15:00:00
Key Requirements- NEBOSH certificate
- First Aid Qualification
- National Grid SCO91 (preferabe)
- Authorised gas tester (preferable)
- Confined spaces qualification
Job DescriptionThe successful candidate will act as the main point of contact for HSE for the companies site at St Fergus. The role will also involve offering HSE support on site and for 3rd party organisations. You will also act as first aid team leader across the site.
Similar Jobs to HSE Advisor
LiveSite Security Manager
Site Security Manager - Location: Harwell (Didcot, Oxfordshire) - Salary: up to £45,500 dependent on experience plus excellent benefits - Job Type: Permanent
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
- A rare opportunity has now arisen for a Security Manager, based in Harwell, Oxfordshire, to provide leadership and management of the security team in a highly regulated industry.
- You will ensure the delivery of an effective security service and emergency response capability to the site, acting as the point of specialist advice to the site and contributing to the overall security performance of the Company as part of the Expert Group.
The post holder will
- Act as an effective Manager/Team Leader; responsible for people management, performance management, control and supervision, communications, resource management and management of systems and processes.
- Develop, obtain approval and maintain the site's Nuclear Site Security Plan and the Security (Counter Terrorism) Contingency Plan.
- You will also ensure access to site is controlled in accordance with the Site Security Plan.
- Manage the Security vetting requirements ensuring compliance with CNSS3 issued by ONR-CNS.
- Ensure personal and professional training and development of staff to deliver an effective and suitably qualified and experienced function, acting as coach and mentor as required.
- Provide effective Stakeholder Management with appropriate external authorities/bodies such as Police and Fire Service on security or emergency matters.
- Be an excellent decision maker and communicator with demonstrable experience of Risk Management and knowledge of Law Enforcement.
- DV (Developed Vetting) clearance would be desirable but not essential, however you will require to be security cleared and this can take several weeks.
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: £45000 per annum + Dependent on experienceSite Security Manager - Location: Harwell (Didcot, Oxfordshire) - Salary: up to £45,500 dependent on experience plus excellent benefits - Job Type: Permanent Capita Res...
Posted: Mon 15 Aug at 14:00 Expires: Mon 12 Sep at 14:00
LiveEmergency Preparedness and Response Lead
1 Development, implementation and maintenance of robust all encompassing emergency response arrangements including plans, risks assessment, procedures etc. for onshore and offshore facilities operated by Premier UK 2 Development and maintenance of strategic business continuity arrangements including business impact assessments for onshore and offshore facilities. 3 Supervising / guiding and coaching emergency response teams 4 Developing and delivering training for ER and business continuity 5 Designing and delivering exercise programmes to train and test emergency teams on a wide range of emergency scenarios 6 Auditing of Emergency Response Systems and Third party ER services providers 7 Assistance with the development and roll out of OPEPs. 8 Management of specialist emergency response contractors 9 Representing company at regulator, industry and government forums
• Liaison with a perse group of asset, functional and project management as well as business unit leadership team, regulators and external stakeholders. • Development of and maintenance of effective emergency response arrangements including personnel cover, training, and provision of adequate third party response arrangements.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedEnsure that Premier is adequately prepared to respond to all significant events which could impact Premier in terms of actual or potential harm to people, the environment, assets, or it’s reputation. To achieve this aim this role will ensure: • There are adequate response processes in place; • The above processes are captured in simple to use, regularly tested and updated response documents; • The response teams involved in any response are suitably trained and tested; • The equipment used during any response is regularly tested and suitable for the task. This role is business unit wide...
Posted: Thu 04 Aug at 8:51 Expires: Thu 01 Sep at 8:51
LiveTechnical Safety Authority
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Technical Safety Authority, based in Aberdeen.
Responsibilities will include:
Providing Technical Assurance for all client assets in accordance with client's Business Management System, industry standards, codes of practice and regulations
Supporting the Operations and Project teams, ensuring timely delivery and within given financial performance targets
Liaising with other departments within the business to provide an integrated solution to operational and projects delivery
Conducting safety and risk assessment studies for offshore projects
Supporting the Safety Case Co-ordinator in compilation of Safety Case updates
Delivering all aspects of safety engineering, quantitative and qualitative risk assessment, risk management and Safety Cases
Working "hands on" within a small HSS&E Team with leverage on major contractors, project teams and offshore operations.
Qualifications & Experience
Degree qualified in an appropriate engineering or technical discipline.
Chartered Engineer qualification is desirable
Further qualifications in safety engineering/loss prevention
Recognised expert in oil and gas, upstream/downstream, safety consultancy
Operational, process and safety engineering experience
Excellent technical competence in all areas of risk analysis and risk management (HAZID, HAZOP, QRA, reliability and availability) along with practical safety case skills
Experience in quantitative risk assessment and supporting studies, consequence analysis, frequency analysis, risk integration and risk remedial measures
Self-motivated, authoritative and capable of working without supervision
Major site or offshore experience is desirable
This is a Permanent position.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 909498.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedOur client is currently recruiting for the position of Technical Safety Authority, based in Aberdeen.
Posted: Fri 29 Jul at 1:00 Expires: Fri 26 Aug at 1:00
LiveHealth & Safety Technician
Health & Safety Technician
Health & Safety Technician UK, South East, Perm. My client is a cutting edge renewable energy company looking to hire a Health & Safety Technician. Requirements Include; - Assessments for Health and Safety - Record Keeping and Reporting - Ensure Incidents are Reported - H&S Notices - PPE Qualifications; - Health and Safety Experience - Willing to Travel - Strong Communications Skills - Full Drivers License
Type: Staff / Site, OfficeSalary: Not statedHealth & Safety Technician
Posted: Tue 12 Jul at 16:12 Expires: Sat 10 Sep at 16:12
HSE Advisor UK, Midlands Well known Energy Co is looking to hire a Health and Safety Environment Advisor for a great career opportunity. Requirements; - Developing and Promoting HSE Procedures - Provision of Technical Expertise to company - Site Inspections - Preventative Methodology - Reporting and Advice Qualifications; - Experienced at Dispensing H&S Advice - NEBOSH - Analytical and Methodical Mindset - Excellent Communications and IT Communications skills
Type: Staff / Site, OfficeSalary: Not statedHSE Advisor - Energy.
Posted: Fri 08 Jul at 17:13 Expires: Tue 06 Sep at 17:13