You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Welder required for Role in Saudi to work on HWO Barge sTSRT DATE 2/6/2013
Salary: $500 per day
Working Locations: Offshore
Posted: 21/05/2013 07:42:00
Expires: 20/07/2013 07:42:00
Key RequirementsABS certified
Job DescriptionAs the Welding Engineer you will be Involved in the research and development of new methodologies in pipeline welding applications, developing work scopes, supervise the execution of work, evaluating the welds, testing and reporting. You will provide expertise in the areas of GMAW, P-GMAW, FCAW and assist in the development of new products. Other tasks will include:
• Welding and consumable project definition
• Defining best welding methodology for tenders and projects
• Liaison with client welding engineers
• Management and coordination of welding qualification activities
• Liaison with external parties to perform mechanical testing of welds for procedure qualifications and consumable evaluation
• Provision of any guidance for project QA/QC personnel and method statements for on going work requirements
Similar Jobs to Welder
LiveMaintenance Manager - Thermal Power Plant Project
Candidates should have:- • Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or related field) • At least 10 years related professional experience, with at least 5 years in a managerial capacity. • Strong knowledge and work experience in maintenance of power plant equipment, boiler, turbine and auxiliaries, spare parts identification and management, planning & scheduling of maintenance. • Strong leadership (planning, organizing, multi-level communication) and technical writing skills • Computer knowledge (MS Office)
Our client is involved with the development and operation of the Rabigh IWSPP Project and is the Utilities provider (power, water, steam) within the Rabigh complex, the integrated refinery and petrochemical complex located north of Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The IWSPP (Independent Water Steam Power Producer) is a conventional thermal power plant and desalination facility with a contractual capacity of 360 MW net power output, 1,230 t/h net steam output and 5,580 t/h net water output. The plant comprises steam generator units with electrostatic precipitators, wet limestone FGD units, steam turbine generators, seawater RO desalination trains and associated auxiliaries. The plant utilizes Heavy Fuel Oil to generate the electrical power and desalination is undertaken with Reverse Osmosis. We are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Manager to manage the staff, processes and activities for maintaining all plant machinery to ensure safe, continual and efficient operation. The Maintenance Departments have three sections, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation & Control providing full technical maintenance support and corresponding administrative, managerial and supervisory functions to all operating units at the plant site to ensure efficiency, reliability and availability of all plant equipment. This is achieved through systematic Preventative Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance & Reliability Centered Maintenance. Our client is offering negotiable, local tax free salary with expatriate benefits and long term renewable contract / career opportunity to grow and develop with the company.
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, Office, InternationalSalary: Negotiable local tax free plus benefitsMaintenance Manager required for Conventional Thermal Power Plant Project in Rabigh, Saudi Arabia.
Posted: Wed 29 Jul at 17:52 Expires: Sun 27 Sep at 17:52
LiveLead I&C Engineer
I am currently looking for a Lead I&C Engineer to work on a major Power Plant project In Saudi Arabia.
The candidate must have:
- I&C experience
- DCS Engineer Experience
- 15+ years experience
- Owners Engineer Experience
Previously worked in Saudi
Please submit your CV and if your skills meet the requirements I will get in touch with you.
Type: Short Term Contract / InternationalSalary: competitiveI am currently looking for a Lead I&C Engineer to work on a major Power Plant project In Saudi Arabia. The candidate must have: -CCPP experience - I&C experience - DCS ...
Posted: Tue 28 Jul at 7:00 Expires: Tue 25 Aug at 7:00
LiveSenior Construction Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering. - 10+ years of experience on construction projects covering design, construction and commissioning phases. - Extensive offshore construction experience is a must. - Strong technical knowledge of offshore installation techniques and procedures. - Knowledge of all applicable Russian and international standards. - Fluent English and Russian. - Excellent organizational and communication skills. - Excellent ability to build trusted relationships and working partnerships. - Commitment to project demands, proactivity, assertiveness, result-driven personality. - Availability for relocation.
- Track and report on construction activities planning and progress. - Control the costs/deadlines/quality. - Build effective interaction with contractors and all involved parties. - Ensure the facilities are constructed safely in accordance with the design specifications. - Ensure the successful realization of all project stages.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedOur Client, major oil & gas producer, is looking for experienced Construction Engineer to join one of the biggest projects in Russia. The selected candidate will join the main office on a permanent basis. The company is developing major oil & gas fields in Russia with the expertise of multinational team of industry professionals.
Posted: Fri 24 Jul at 10:32 Expires: Tue 22 Sep at 10:32
Must have Bachelors degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering only 20 years of overall experience with atleast 3 years leading projects worth more USD 500 million or more.
The Site/Project Manager will have prior experience of construction supervision for large scale Thermal Power Projects. Lead Discipline Engineers report to this position as well as Contracts, HSE, Planning, QA/QC etc. The position is a rotational position because of a remote location.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedThe client has been assigned a construction supervision contract for a CCPP in Saudi Arabia. The Site/Project Manager would be responsible for the delivery of the entire project.
Posted: Thu 23 Jul at 14:16 Expires: Mon 21 Sep at 14:16
LiveSenior Contract Engineer
Bachelors Degree in Engineering Prior Experience on thermal Power plant projects
The Sr Contract Engineer must be well versed with EPC/LSTK Contracts. A minimum of 15 years of experience in multidiscipline and multinational projects with minimum 10 years in the capacity of Sr Contract Engineer/Contract Administrator/Contract Engineer
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedThe client has been assigned a construction supervision contract for a CCPP in Saudi Arabia. The Sr Contract would be responsible for the contract management of the project
Posted: Thu 23 Jul at 5:39 Expires: Mon 21 Sep at 5:39