Hook UP & Commissioning PLANNER
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
To work for an Oil Company on a large gas Platform project due to go into production in mid 2013 in Asia. In order to be shortlisted, it is Essential that you provide details of some of your previous employment history when applying via this jobsite.
Salary: USD Dayrate net of Tax + various allowances: local transport: leave breaks
Working Locations: Site, Office, Offshore, International
Posted: 06/09/2011 05:00:00
Expires: 04/10/2011 05:00:00
Key Requirements· Bachelors Degree (may not be essential).
· Minimum 10 years experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with at least 8 years with experience of offshore facilities for Pre-Commissioning, Hookup & Commissioning scheduling - this is CRITICAL.
· Knowledge of computer based planning tools, e.g. Primavera P6 / MS Project ect. Including Microsoft suite e.g. Excel, Word, Access and Power Point.
· Experience in Project Start-up sequence logic planning
· Hold current offshore Survival Certificate
· Familiar with the operational aspects of offshore production and platform facilities, offshore operations and operation of Drilling Rigs. This aspect is preferred but is not a essential for this position.
· Possess good communication skills and good command of English, both verbal and written
Job Description· Take the responsibility for Contractor’s schedule development, maintenance of all Pre-Commissioning, Hookup & Commissioning and operations interface related to the work for Topsides, Drilling, Onshore Gas Terminal, Subsea Pipelines and Umbilical’s encompassing Contractors Commissioning Scope of Work.
· To work on site and offshore to assist in scheduling the interfaces between discipline activities and with other project team members.
· Responsible to the Commissioning Manager and reporting to the Senior Project Planner for ensuring the integration management and control of the Contractor’s Project Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning Schedule that they are properly planned, measured and accurately reported in line with the Project Schedule.
· Establish target schedule and S’ curves by discipline and overall for execution of module Commissioning scope, Construction milestones and priorities for system/sub-system handover to Operations.
· Identify and maintain Contractor’s interface milestones for the Commissioning Schedule including Construction, Drilling, Commissioning and Start Up for the Topside, the Accommodation Unit, the Onshore Gas Terminal, the Subsea activities and operations.
· Help Contractor to develop and maintain an integrated Level 3 schedule from Construction Hand over through to the Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, Offshore HUC, Start Up and Hand over to Operations for Final Acceptance.
· Constant Monitor the Contractor’s Commissioning works for progress and ensure resources are deployed to achieve the project plan and ensure plans are tracked and reported. Evaluating, analyzing, highlighting and offering solutions to trends that may result in schedule slippages.
· Review Contractor’s Construction, Subcontractor, Vendor schedules and manpower requirements in line with Commissioning requirements and liaise with Project Construction and Senor Planner and ensure schedule impacts are dealt with.
· Provide assistance with the management of all Contractor’s Commissioning activities associated with project planning, scheduling, forecasting, critical path analysis, progress reporting, and time recovery strategies.
· Review the Contractor’s reported status of Construction completion milestones, assess the impact to the Commissioning works and provide an input to remedial action to the Contractor and Commissioning teams. Establish and monitor Contractor’s weekly KPI Commissioning rates including loop checks, hydro tests and system tests. Produce reports as required for the Project Commissioning Manager.
· Working with the Commissioning Manager and Commissioning Team, establish a productivity measurement system to measure Contractor’s actual performance and improve performance to shorten the critical path.
· Be pro-active in all matters relating to Planning and Risk Analysis.
· Perform any other duties that may be requested by the Project Manager and the Senior Project Planner.
Similar Jobs to Hook UP & Commissioning PLANNER
Review tender documents and submission requirements, ensuring we evaluate all relevant information in the bid process. Liaison with the design, and other departments, to ensure that innovative, and most appropriate, solutions are produced. Ensuring that all identified risks are mitigated. Liaison with Business Unit Manager, and the construction teams, to ensure correct resources, productions etc are employed to deliver the projects. Preparations of cost plans, risk assessments, and risk mitigations procedures. Preparation and submission of pricing documents and tender proposal in line with our client’s requirements. Provide effective, and considerate, communications with our clients throughout, and post, the bid process. Willingness to attend meetings, and a professional image is essential. Ensuring that project operations, and the commercial team, have an effective handover on secured projects. Compliance with business strategy and procedures, and a relentless focus on safety. Homesafe.
Experience and good technical/engineering knowledge of ground engineering processes. Experience in the preparation and delivery of tender proposals. Knowledge of the UK piling and geotechnical market. Good communication, a team player, and is comfortable with the pressures of working to time deadlines. Computer literate with all the major Microsoft office programmes. Preferably Degree qualified
Type: Staff or Contract / SiteSalary: ExcellentOur client is one of the world's largest engineering consulting firms.
Posted: Wed 24 Aug at 13:40 Expires: Sun 23 Oct at 13:40
University education in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering (MSc), Minimum 20 years of construction experience with responsibilities such as; Projects Management, Quality Assurance & Control Management, Final Account and Progress Payment Management, Superstructure, Quarry and Manufacturing Plants Management, Proven experience coordinating international highway projects, Knowledge on AASTHO, Gost, SNIP and other international specifications, Project experience according to FIDIC Red Book conditions, Advance command of Russian English, Proficient Computer skills, preferably MS Project, MS Office and Autocad, Excellent analytical, communication and leadership skills, Excellent oral and written communication, Self-motivated inpidual with strong problem solving skills willing to take on new challenges, Availability and willingness to work abroad,
Study, evaluate and identify all tasks and risks from bidding to highway project undertaking, implementation and up to final completion of the project, Build, mentor and provide information flow to the project team (contracts, drawings, contract changes, and progress claims), Management of all construction resources to perform earthworks activities complying with strict budget, schedule, safety, and quality requirements, Coordination and management with other disciplines for the design for overall completeness and suitability with the specifications and requirements (mechanical, electrical I&C), Initiate site activity investigations and assessments, Prepare cost estimates, cost analysis, budgets and cash flows of the project with the projected forecasts, Evaluate and assess bids and project costs in the light of independent estimates and available data, Lead, direct, assist and support construction team and project parties to ensure deliverable processes on time and within the budget, Review, analyze and approve expenditures for ongoing projects on a timely and periodic basis, Prepare detailed, accurate timely project progress reports including work schedules, ongoing works, implementations, deviations, change in subcontractors, customer issues and other related problems, Monitoring & controlling the work progress and activities from the point of requirements of quality management and conformity to technical specifications, Coordinate the work of the subcontractors, Verify coordination between the engineering and work plans, Solve technical problems on site, Completing daily report of inspection, identify and highlight problems in advance of impact on the works, Prepare the user/owner training schedule, Assist in the procurement of materials and equipment, Interface/coordinate logistics & quality assurance with Project Team Companies.
Type: Staff / Site, InternationalSalary: In exchange, the ideal candidate will get a permanent full time job with an excellent retributive packageOur client is a leading construction company specialized in industrial plants, superstructure, infrastructure and transportation projects with over 37,000 employees in 6 countries. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for a Construction Coordinator
Posted: Wed 24 Aug at 13:39 Expires: Sun 23 Oct at 13:39
LiveSenior Planning Consultant Oil and Gas
Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Process Engineering. 5 to 8 years of experience in petroleum process industry supply chain management (operations network planning incl. production and/or logistics) Knowledge of refinery functions, planning and/or scheduling. More than 4 years’ experience in Linear Programming Techniques and LP Tool (preferably PIMS), knowledge of Aspen Report Writer is a plus 50% travel within Latin America Fluent in English & Spanish
Gathering customer requirements and translating those into implementable functional designs Coordinating with client data collection (refinery data model, assays and plant balance values) and assessing data gathered to build Aspen PIMS models Accountable for assigned RFI/RFQ/RFP responses and creation and management of the solution proposal and technical attachments of assigned services proposals. Identifying and defining detailed system requirements for process integration Construction of LP models in Aspen PIMS
Type: Staff or Contract / Office, InternationalSalary: ExcellentOur client is a world-leading supplier of software that optimizes your petroleum supply chain with integrated refinery planning and scheduling. Due to aggressive expansion they are currently looking for a Sr. Planning Consultant (OIL & GAS) based in Argentina or Brazil. The Planning Consultant, will be providing consultancy to different clients of the Oil&Gas Sector. The consultant has to have experience in the refining industry to provide solutions on planning, scheduling, blending, plant production, and operations.
Posted: Wed 24 Aug at 13:38 Expires: Sun 23 Oct at 13:38
LiveElectrical Design Engineer (Building Services)
Knowledge of the Building Services design of lighting/small power/lightning protection/fire alarms/containment systems
Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services) Aldershot Aspire Project with the MOD. Recent Hevacomp and Relux experience. Knowledge of the design of lighting/small power/lightning protection/fire alarms/containment systems with reference to the appropriate standards. Knowledge of current Building Regulations. Hands on and ability to take a design from concept thro to a tender package of drawings and specification. Building types are typically accommodation, large restaurant facilities, officers messes, medical centres, sports centres for the MoD. Contract duration is 6 months based in Aldershot. Working hours are 40 hours per week basic
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, OfficeSalary: Rates negElectrical Design Engineer (Building Services) Aldershot Aspire Project with the MOD.
Posted: Wed 24 Aug at 10:15 Expires: Sun 23 Oct at 10:15
LiveQuality Assurance Manager
• Degree in Civil Engineering, Project Management or Quality Systems • Minimum of 12 years of experience in the construction industry with a civil works/ general contractor engaged in road constructions; at least 4-year experience in a management capacity • Sound knowledge of all aspects of civil construction and demonstrated experience in reviewing technical specifications and preparing project quality documentation and plans in line with ISO9001 quality systems • Excellent written and oral communication skills, numerical and statistical ability, strong analytical skills with attention details • Client and Stakeholder liaison skills with a high level of communication and interpersonal skills.
• Providing leadership and overseeing all aspects of quality management and implementation on company projects; • Devising project specific Quality Assurance Management Plans (QAMPs), operating procedures, forms and controlled documentation in line with established management systems and in conformance with required standards and specifications; • Performing regular inspections and overseeing the implementation of quality assurance functions on all projects to ensure conformance to specifications and standards; • Overseeing, providing support to and mentoring field QA Engineers and personnel; identifying relevant quality related training needs; • Recording and notifying the Project Mangers of quality problems; • Creating, updating and maintaining project QA files and submittal registers including all other project specific QA reports, forms and documentation; • Liaising with Project Managers and establishing quality procedures, standards and specifications for use on projects including monitoring, reviewing and improving on same with the aim of reducing waste and improving efficiency; • Ongoing review and development of company quality processes and systems in line with local and international standards; • Carrying out internal quality audits ongoing projects and representing the company in liaising with local authorities and external/ third party auditors to facilitate auditing and compliance of company quality systems for accreditation.
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, OfficeSalary: Not statedQuality Assurance Manager for Papua New Guinea, As per the client, position is open only to Philippine nationals.
Posted: Wed 24 Aug at 0:00 Expires: Sun 23 Oct at 0:00