Hook UP & Commissioning PLANNER
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
To work for an Oil Company on a large gas Platform project due to go into production in mid 2013 in Asia. In order to be shortlisted, it is Essential that you provide details of some of your previous employment history when applying via this jobsite.
Salary: USD Dayrate net of Tax + various allowances: local transport: leave breaks
Working Locations: Site, Office, Offshore, International
Posted: 06/09/2011 05:00:00
Expires: 04/10/2011 05:00:00
Key Requirements· Bachelors Degree (may not be essential).
· Minimum 10 years experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with at least 8 years with experience of offshore facilities for Pre-Commissioning, Hookup & Commissioning scheduling - this is CRITICAL.
· Knowledge of computer based planning tools, e.g. Primavera P6 / MS Project ect. Including Microsoft suite e.g. Excel, Word, Access and Power Point.
· Experience in Project Start-up sequence logic planning
· Hold current offshore Survival Certificate
· Familiar with the operational aspects of offshore production and platform facilities, offshore operations and operation of Drilling Rigs. This aspect is preferred but is not a essential for this position.
· Possess good communication skills and good command of English, both verbal and written
Job Description· Take the responsibility for Contractor’s schedule development, maintenance of all Pre-Commissioning, Hookup & Commissioning and operations interface related to the work for Topsides, Drilling, Onshore Gas Terminal, Subsea Pipelines and Umbilical’s encompassing Contractors Commissioning Scope of Work.
· To work on site and offshore to assist in scheduling the interfaces between discipline activities and with other project team members.
· Responsible to the Commissioning Manager and reporting to the Senior Project Planner for ensuring the integration management and control of the Contractor’s Project Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning Schedule that they are properly planned, measured and accurately reported in line with the Project Schedule.
· Establish target schedule and S’ curves by discipline and overall for execution of module Commissioning scope, Construction milestones and priorities for system/sub-system handover to Operations.
· Identify and maintain Contractor’s interface milestones for the Commissioning Schedule including Construction, Drilling, Commissioning and Start Up for the Topside, the Accommodation Unit, the Onshore Gas Terminal, the Subsea activities and operations.
· Help Contractor to develop and maintain an integrated Level 3 schedule from Construction Hand over through to the Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, Offshore HUC, Start Up and Hand over to Operations for Final Acceptance.
· Constant Monitor the Contractor’s Commissioning works for progress and ensure resources are deployed to achieve the project plan and ensure plans are tracked and reported. Evaluating, analyzing, highlighting and offering solutions to trends that may result in schedule slippages.
· Review Contractor’s Construction, Subcontractor, Vendor schedules and manpower requirements in line with Commissioning requirements and liaise with Project Construction and Senor Planner and ensure schedule impacts are dealt with.
· Provide assistance with the management of all Contractor’s Commissioning activities associated with project planning, scheduling, forecasting, critical path analysis, progress reporting, and time recovery strategies.
· Review the Contractor’s reported status of Construction completion milestones, assess the impact to the Commissioning works and provide an input to remedial action to the Contractor and Commissioning teams. Establish and monitor Contractor’s weekly KPI Commissioning rates including loop checks, hydro tests and system tests. Produce reports as required for the Project Commissioning Manager.
· Working with the Commissioning Manager and Commissioning Team, establish a productivity measurement system to measure Contractor’s actual performance and improve performance to shorten the critical path.
· Be pro-active in all matters relating to Planning and Risk Analysis.
· Perform any other duties that may be requested by the Project Manager and the Senior Project Planner.
Similar Jobs to Hook UP & Commissioning PLANNER
MATERIAL CONTROLLER required by our Client, an International Oil & Gas EPC Contractor, to be based in Geoje, South Korea on a contract hire basis. DURATION:11 months POSITION SCOPE The Material Controller is located within the commissioning team. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES Assists to Material Coordinator for the reception, transfer of the material. Assist and Help to ensure contractor perform the operation of material handling local transportation and preservation . Helps and assists to check the proper storage, preservation and delivery in Yard. Assists to coordinate with contractor Material controller team Control storage area, inventory, handover of material to the team Inventory and ensure availability of consumables Issue material request to order missing items Issue excel table with status of stock, forecast, follow up, etc… EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS Experienced in material control, preservation, receiving inspection, Mechanical, etc… Fluent in both English and Korean. Good knowledge of EXCEL Well organized, efficient, reactive, able to anticipate the problems,…
Type: Short Term Contract / InternationalSalary: £0.00 per monthMATERIAL CONTROLLER required by our Client, an International Oil & Gas EPC Contractor, to be based in Geoje, South Korea on a contract hire basis. DURATION:11 months ...
Posted: Fri 05 Feb at 10:00 Expires: Fri 04 Mar at 10:00
DOCUMENT ASSISTANT required by our Client, an International Oil & Gas EPC Contractor, to be based in Geoje, South Korea on a contract hire basis. DURATION:11 months POSITION SCOPE Document Assistant is located within the commissioning team. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES The Document Assistant will provide support to facilitate the smooth functioning of Commissioning Department, therefore he/she must: Respect highly confidential and sensitive information and data requirements. Maintain effective relationships with multiple internal employees and clients and related community partners. Possess a wide knowledge of Client policies, procedures, and practices, and must work well with others. Be a problem solver and adept at creative solutions. Word processing, copying, faxing, preparing presentations, filing, scheduling meetings and teleconferences; Handling of Commissioning's Minutes of meeting Organized collection of attachments needed for weekly and monthly reports Up-date on weekly basis Commissioning dash board Assist reporting progress indicator Assist with RFID system EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS Experienced in Assistant Position Fluent in English. Good knowledge of PACK OFFICE Well organized, efficient, reactive, able to anticipate the problems,…
Type: Short Term Contract / InternationalSalary: £0.00 per monthDOCUMENT ASSISTANT required by our Client, an International Oil & Gas EPC Contractor, to be based in Geoje, South Korea on a contract hire basis. DURATION:11 months POS...
Posted: Fri 05 Feb at 10:00 Expires: Fri 04 Mar at 10:00