HSE Site Engineer
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Coyle Group Intl. Recruitment: Coyle Group || International Recruitment & Safety Services. This client is a major producer of oil and gas from the offshore areas of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. This role affords a unique opportunity to join one of the Middle East's most powerful offshore oil and gas Operation.
Salary: Generous package: monthly salary, accommodation, medical, schooling tuition + flights + overtime
Working Locations: Site
Posted: 26/11/2013 14:40:00
Expires: 25/01/2014 14:40:00
Key Requirements. Minimum Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in an Engineering/Technical discipline or equivalent.
• Minimum of 10 years work / industry experience (Oil & Gas industry experience desired).
• Minimum of 5 years HSE related experience in site construction, fabrication, installation and/or commissioning.
• Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint or equivalent software.
• Excellent organizational, presentational and training skills.
• Excellent English language proficiency, both written and spoken.
• Multi-lingual ability desired, but not required.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentational skills.
Job Description1. Job Purpose & Scope:
Provides on-site HSE support and assistance to the EPC2 Project Team and works closely with EPC2 contractors to help prevent incidents and ensure successful on-site HSE program execution. Responsible for observing and identifying HSE related issues that may affect UZ750 EPC2 Project Team Members and contractors. Helps ensure that the EPC2 Project complies with relevant U.A.E HSE Codes of Practice and other applicable U.A.E. HSE requirements, as well as ZADCO and UZ750 HSES related policies, plans, procedures and guidelines. Provides support for incident investigation and HSE performance reporting. Conducts HSE site inspections and audits of contractor HSE program and construction practices.
2.1 - Budget (Operating / Capital):
2.2 - No. of Subordinates: 0
3. Principal Accountabilities:
• Maintain and help control daily HSE practices through regular checks of work sites, ensure that hazards are identified, precautionary measures are implemented and relevant HSE advice provided.
• Ensure that UZ750 Health, Safety and Environmental programs and procedures are communicated to and regularly reinforced with site personnel.
• Promote safe working systems and procedures and monitor the proper application of the 'Permit to Work' system, SIMOPS and associated Job Safety Analysis, as well as other approved UZ750 HSE and contractor related policies, plans, procedures and guidelines.
• Review and provide comments regarding contractor developed HSE plans and procedures.
• Coordinate and participate in the provision of HSE awareness in accordance with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 specifications. Prepare programs and arrange participation training sessions in conjunction with line management.
• Observe / audit contractor site safety inductions and training. Provide input to achieve continuous improvement.
• Participate as member of construction site emergency response team, and provide first line advice to the designated Incident Controller and/or On Scene Commander concerning containment of emergency.
• Ensure that any EPC2 incidents are immediately reported to EPC2 management and UZ750 HSES in parallel
• Investigate all site HSE related incidents, including near misses, to an appropriate level. Analyze immediate and root causes, determine future action to reduce these occurrences.
• Promote, support and participate in HSE Observation Card (HSEOC) program.
• Prepare and maintain statistical records of EPC2 site HSE performance (e.g., work-hours, leading and lagging indicators, etc.) and communicate regularly with EPC2 HSE Advisor and the Abu Dhabi based UZ750 HSE Engineers and the UZ750 Safety Analyst.
• Conduct frequent audits and inspections to ensure the effectiveness of HSE programs on critical operations/equipment and procedures at assigned location; present recommendations for improvement and follow-up their implementation.
4. Organizational Relationships (Work Contacts):
UZ750 HSES Manager, UZ750 HSE Team Leader, Senior HSE Engineer, EPC2 HSE Advisor and HSES Team Members, Island Manager, EPC2 Project Manager, EPC2 Construction Manager and other members of the UZ750 Integrated Project Management Team.
Contractors, sub-contractors and Third Party Service Providers.
5. Independence of Operations and Decision-making Authority:
Overall direction and guidance provided by the Senior HSE Engineer. Daily activities determined in conjunction with the EPC2 Project Manager, EPC2 Construction Manager and the Island Manager or Sr. EPC2 site representative. Routine duties to be executed without specific direction.
6. Physical Effort:
Walking and climbing in outdoor locations (onshore and offshore project sites) along with routine site office activities. Travel by boat and helicopter.
7. Work Environment:
Combination of outdoor non-air conditioned locations (offshore artificial islands, vessels, fabrication yards, etc.) and indoor air conditioned environments.
Similar Jobs to HSE Site Engineer
LiveSenior Project HSEQ Advisor (Oil Platform Maintenance)
Experienced Senior Project HSEQ Advisor from the Oil/ Energy or Subsea sector.
Based onshore Dyce, Aberdeen with occasional site visits offshore. (Additional rate payable offshore days). Global are recruiting for a Permanent / full time candidate for our Clients Specialist Light Fabrication / Platform Maintenance Division.
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: Salary region of around £50,000 to £55,000 per annum - Platform experience preferable.Global are recruiting for a Permanent / full time candidate for our Clients Specialist Light Fabrication / Platform Maintenance Division.
Posted: Tue 18 Oct at 8:51 Expires: Tue 15 Nov at 8:51
LiveHSE Engineer Job in Libya. Top salary + paid holidays!
5 years work industrial experience as HSE High School Diploma or higher
Working conditions: Official salary 2800$/ month (2000$ fixed salary + 800 fixed bonus) during work in Libya Long term contract with additional training 2-3 months work assignments (optional longer) for C level maintenance in Libya. 2-3 months non-working time in Ukraine (optional shorter). Paid vacations - 500$/ month for non-working time. Visa, tickets, accommodation, meals, laundry, cleaning are paid by employer Recruiting program is paid by employer Full insurance and taxes are paid in Libya and Ukraine Level B+ private health insurance in Ukraine for employee and his family This job opportunity will allow professional HSE without language skills to earn high salary and to spend their free time with their families. Responsibilities: Practice safe working techniques and reinforce the safety policies, guidelines, and procedures Provide daily guidance and direction in HSE programs at the employee / supervisor level to ensure a common and effective approach; Responsible for assisting in the identification of possible losses; evaluating the risk in such loss exposure; developing and implementing a plan to correct or prevent a loss and audit the plan to ensure its effectiveness. Provide advice, assist, and audit line management to ensure that effective HSE is implemented and working. Perform and contribute to the Site Training Plans by conducting employee orientations; emergency response training; and coordination of modular training programs for the Operation. Ensure inspections by regulatory agencies are coordinated and deficiencies minimized and corrected / Coordinate with PM on facility deficiencies and monthly safety inspections. Assist with maintaining the Site Preparedness and Emergency Plans & Procedures. Accountable for researching and writing permit applications and work with environmental group and be compliant in completing permit reporting requirements. Review accidents and incidents which occur in the area of responsibility and conduct field audits, reporting and managing the corrective actions. Maintain working relationships with Regulatory Agencies and chair or co- chair and lead the Safety / Committee for the Operation.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: 2800$International energy company is looking for HSE to lead Russian speaking team in Libya.
Posted: Mon 17 Oct at 14:04 Expires: Fri 16 Dec at 14:04
My client; a Global Power Generation Company is in Search of a Russian Speaking EHS Supervisor / Manager for a commissioning phase on a new turbine. Location: Uzbekistan ESSENTIAL: Able to Speak Fluent Russian Turbine Experience - Power Generation Contract - URGENT - Now until February 2017. Also looking for Commissioning Engineers for this Project...
Type: Short Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedMy client; a Global Power Generation Company is in Search of a Russian Speaking EHS Supervisor / Manager for a commissioning phase on a new turbine. Location: Uzbekistan ESSENTI...
Posted: Mon 17 Oct at 10:00 Expires: Mon 14 Nov at 10:00
LiveHSSE Manager - Arabic Speaking
You should have Degree or equivalent in a technical discipline from an internationally recognised institution in management and minimum 15 years’ experience in HSSE with 10 years experience at management level preferably in the oil gas and petrochemical industry. You should speak fluent English and Arabic
HSE Strategies: Direct the establishment and implementation of HSSE and emergency management strategies to ensure effective management of risks, sustainability of environment and emergency readiness. Ensure strategies are aligned with requirements and applicable State of Qatar authorities. Promote HSSE awareness with in the directorate, industries and communities. Risk Management: Direct the identification and monitoring of HSSE risks associated with the developments and operations of industrial city assigned to. Establish and implement risk mitigation measures to safeguard the health and safety of stakeholders and protection of the environment. HSSE and Fire Engineering Regulations and Standards: Implement and enforce policies, standards, operating procedures, regulations, codes of practice and specifications for developments and operations in the city.
Type: Staff / Office, InternationalSalary: USD 16,000 per month + family benefitsOur client is a leading petroleum operating company in Qatar having International Operations. You are responsible to direct the establishment and implementation of HSSE and emergency management strategies to ensure effective management of risks, sustainability of environment and emergency readiness. Ensure strategies are aligned with requirements and applicable State of Qatar authorities. Promote HSSE awareness with in the directorate, industries and communities.
Posted: Mon 17 Oct at 6:35 Expires: Mon 24 Oct at 6:35
Min 4 years HSE experience
We require an experienced HSE site advisor for our client delivering mechanical installation services to an energy from waste plant based in Hull. This is a long term contract so local candidates will be preferred. We require an experienced HSE site advisor for our client delivering mechanical installation services to an energy from waste plant based in Hull. This is a long term contract so local candidates will be preferred.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedWe require an experienced HSE site advisor for our client delivering mechanical installation services to an energy from waste plant based in Hull. This is a long term contract so local candidates will be preferred.
Posted: Thu 13 Oct at 10:28 Expires: Thu 27 Oct at 10:28