HSE Site Engineer
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Coyle Group Intl. Recruitment: Coyle Group || International Recruitment & Safety Services. This client is a major producer of oil and gas from the offshore areas of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. This role affords a unique opportunity to join one of the Middle East's most powerful offshore oil and gas Operation.
Salary: Generous package: monthly salary, accommodation, medical, schooling tuition + flights + overtime
Working Locations: Site
Posted: 26/11/2013 14:40:00
Expires: 25/01/2014 14:40:00
Key Requirements. Minimum Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in an Engineering/Technical discipline or equivalent.
• Minimum of 10 years work / industry experience (Oil & Gas industry experience desired).
• Minimum of 5 years HSE related experience in site construction, fabrication, installation and/or commissioning.
• Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint or equivalent software.
• Excellent organizational, presentational and training skills.
• Excellent English language proficiency, both written and spoken.
• Multi-lingual ability desired, but not required.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentational skills.
Job Description1. Job Purpose & Scope:
Provides on-site HSE support and assistance to the EPC2 Project Team and works closely with EPC2 contractors to help prevent incidents and ensure successful on-site HSE program execution. Responsible for observing and identifying HSE related issues that may affect UZ750 EPC2 Project Team Members and contractors. Helps ensure that the EPC2 Project complies with relevant U.A.E HSE Codes of Practice and other applicable U.A.E. HSE requirements, as well as ZADCO and UZ750 HSES related policies, plans, procedures and guidelines. Provides support for incident investigation and HSE performance reporting. Conducts HSE site inspections and audits of contractor HSE program and construction practices.
2.1 - Budget (Operating / Capital):
2.2 - No. of Subordinates: 0
3. Principal Accountabilities:
• Maintain and help control daily HSE practices through regular checks of work sites, ensure that hazards are identified, precautionary measures are implemented and relevant HSE advice provided.
• Ensure that UZ750 Health, Safety and Environmental programs and procedures are communicated to and regularly reinforced with site personnel.
• Promote safe working systems and procedures and monitor the proper application of the 'Permit to Work' system, SIMOPS and associated Job Safety Analysis, as well as other approved UZ750 HSE and contractor related policies, plans, procedures and guidelines.
• Review and provide comments regarding contractor developed HSE plans and procedures.
• Coordinate and participate in the provision of HSE awareness in accordance with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 specifications. Prepare programs and arrange participation training sessions in conjunction with line management.
• Observe / audit contractor site safety inductions and training. Provide input to achieve continuous improvement.
• Participate as member of construction site emergency response team, and provide first line advice to the designated Incident Controller and/or On Scene Commander concerning containment of emergency.
• Ensure that any EPC2 incidents are immediately reported to EPC2 management and UZ750 HSES in parallel
• Investigate all site HSE related incidents, including near misses, to an appropriate level. Analyze immediate and root causes, determine future action to reduce these occurrences.
• Promote, support and participate in HSE Observation Card (HSEOC) program.
• Prepare and maintain statistical records of EPC2 site HSE performance (e.g., work-hours, leading and lagging indicators, etc.) and communicate regularly with EPC2 HSE Advisor and the Abu Dhabi based UZ750 HSE Engineers and the UZ750 Safety Analyst.
• Conduct frequent audits and inspections to ensure the effectiveness of HSE programs on critical operations/equipment and procedures at assigned location; present recommendations for improvement and follow-up their implementation.
4. Organizational Relationships (Work Contacts):
UZ750 HSES Manager, UZ750 HSE Team Leader, Senior HSE Engineer, EPC2 HSE Advisor and HSES Team Members, Island Manager, EPC2 Project Manager, EPC2 Construction Manager and other members of the UZ750 Integrated Project Management Team.
Contractors, sub-contractors and Third Party Service Providers.
5. Independence of Operations and Decision-making Authority:
Overall direction and guidance provided by the Senior HSE Engineer. Daily activities determined in conjunction with the EPC2 Project Manager, EPC2 Construction Manager and the Island Manager or Sr. EPC2 site representative. Routine duties to be executed without specific direction.
6. Physical Effort:
Walking and climbing in outdoor locations (onshore and offshore project sites) along with routine site office activities. Travel by boat and helicopter.
7. Work Environment:
Combination of outdoor non-air conditioned locations (offshore artificial islands, vessels, fabrication yards, etc.) and indoor air conditioned environments.
Similar Jobs to HSE Site Engineer
Minimum of 5 years experience in an Oil and Gas related Health and Safety position. Higher Technical/ Vocational qualification. NEBOSH or equivalent qualification preferred.
Implement project HSE plans and enforce safe systems of work on the project sites. Advise and assist project supervisors in all HSEQ related matters. Conduct risk assessment specific to activities performed on project sites. Maintain health and safety documentation and keep performance data sheets up to date. Ensure all corrective action requests raised are addressed in a timely manner. Schedules, communicates and directs emergency drills with a view to updating emergency plans. Deliver induction and other HSEQ training to all company employees. Report, investigate and produce lessons learnt report for all site incidents and near misses. Conduct project, site and equipment inspections when necessary. Follow up the implementation of company standards on environmental protection. Attend and provide critical health and safety direction in all project progress and safety meetings. Conduct any other relevant activity as directed by HSEQ management.
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, OfficeSalary: 100-130 Euros Daily Rate dependent on experience, Free boarding, lodging, Travel. Employee insurance package included.Act as Company HSEQ representative on camps and project sites, assisting and advising project/ camp supervisors on HSEQ matters. Work closely with client site representatives to achieve high standards of quality, safety and environmental conservation on the project site.
Posted: Sat 04 Jul at 10:24 Expires: Sat 01 Aug at 10:24
LiveHSE Risk Engineer
Degree qualified in relevant subject 10 years’ of relevant experience in Hazards and Effects Management or Safety Case / COMAH Case development Experience in using database systems managing and analysing data Organised methodical approach to work organisation and delivery Experienced in presenting Sounds written and oral communication skills Team player, but with the ability to work inpidually when required Presence to communicate issues to the highest level of management In country experience Site experience in hydrocarbon processing plants Experience in facilitating HSE Reviews Professional membership of a relevant institution
• Participate in Mandatory Control Framework Gap (MCF) Analysis Program with each petchem EPCC COONTRACTOR in relation to Client HSE Design and HSE Risk requirements. Identify Gaps between CONTRACTORs experience and systems and the MCF requirements. • Provide technical support to HSSE Managers as they monitor the closure of gaps in their scope; • Assist in the management of the central RAPID ARM Hazards and Effects Management Database; • Act as an interface between PMC Engineering and PMC HSSE. • Provide support and review CONTRACTOR Design HSE Case documentation.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedTo support the HSE Risk Manager in monitoring that the Client Hazards and Effects Management Process (HEMP) requirements are meet. To support the inpidual Sub-Directorates and packages in their understanding of the deliverables required for HEMP. To assist in uploading CONTRACTOR inputs into the project Hazards and Effects Database and to monitor performance against Key Performance Indicators.
Posted: Fri 03 Jul at 1:43 Expires: Tue 01 Sep at 1:43
LiveSite Safety Lead
Health & Safety
My client is currently for the following skill sets:
- 5+ years HSE Construction experience
- Heavy industrial experience
- OSHA 500 experience
- Experience working with underground construction
- Experience with large pre-cut buildings (preferred)
- Experience working with HV Substations
*Must be a California resident
Type: Short Term Contract / SiteSalary: competitiveMy client is currently for the following skill sets:
* 5+ years HSE Construction experience
* Heavy industrial experience
* OSHA 500 experience
* Experience working with underground construction
* Experience with large pre-cut buildings (preferred)
* Experience working with HV Substations
*Must be a California resident
Posted: Thu 02 Jul at 23:00 Expires: Thu 30 Jul at 23:00
LiveHSE& A Supervisor
Our client is a major Oil & Gas Operating company with a unique offering covering strategic operations worldwide. Employing over 4,000 personnel they operate with a focus on oil sands, conventional exploration and development and unconventional gas
They are currently recruiting for the position of HSE& A Supervisor, based Offshore
Responsibilities will include:
Act as a challenge to ensure offshore activities to comply with HSEA-related Legislative requirements and Company standards, systems and procedures.
Conduct offshore compliance monitoring activities as required by Operations Integrity Assessment (OIA) Plan and in support of UKMS procedures.
Development, support & delivery of agreed HSEA related projects/initiatives/campaigns as required by the HSEA Plan; communicating above to offshore crews and relevant system owners.
Discuss/debrief OIM and relevant onshore HSEA Managers and system owners. Agree action follow up and enter into relevant action tracking system for follow up management.
Participate in Emergency Response exercises and fulfil emergency response roles as may be required, including the development and facilitation of the annual ER exercise schedule, ER debrief and action follow up.
Ensure compliance with the DECC guidance for spill response, including planning, organising and recording spill drills.
Conduct asset inspections in line with the asset plan, for example:
" chemicals (permit requirements, health impacts of use, discharge restrictions, containment, spill prevention),
" temporary equipment (inspection, emissions recording, reporting requirements),
Provide training & coaching and deliver HSE&A presentations as required.
Daily visibility at team briefs/Tool Box Talks & relevant meetings
Coordinating WCC & ICC audit programme & analysis of WCC / ICC non conformances
Monitoring actions to completion
Supporting Safety Reps and Environment Reps
Monitoring HSEA Performance Scorecard & Improvement Plan
Provide end of trip handover; including progress against agreed activities - distribute report to relevant parties.
Qualifications & Training
Degree in Safety/Engineering/Occupational Health/Environmental related subject (preferred) or equivalent relevant industry experience.
IOSH/NEBOSH qualified (preferably Registered or Chartered Safety Practitioner) and/or IEMA environment Certificate or equivalent
Experience supporting offshore operational activities
Experience of audit, monitoring & review of HSE&A Management Systems
Thorough knowledge of UK HS&E Legislation and supporting Industry Guidance and good practice
Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 904326
Type: Short Term Contract / OffshoreSalary: negOur client is a major Oil & Gas Operating company with a unique offering covering strategic operations worldwide. Employing over 4,000 personnel they operate with a focus on oil sands, conventional exploration and development and unconventional gas
They are currently recruiting for the position of HSE& A Supervisor, based Offshore
Posted: Thu 02 Jul at 13:00 Expires: Thu 30 Jul at 13:00
LiveHSE Manager Manufacturing
This inpidual will be responsible for establishing and implementing HSE policies and procedures, building a safety culture and cooperating with the factory manager/team to ensure a safe and efficient working environment. Tasks and Accountability: Managing a team of 3 Safety Officers across the facility Implementation of HSE methods and practices in the manufacturing processes Ensure HSE related support to Factory Management Team and Safety Organization Participate and lead daily safety meetings (briefings) Identify and deliver HSE relevant training Take a lead role during internal and external Audits Ensure that Factory Emergency Response Plans are established and maintained across the facility. Emergency drills are performed according to legislation. Establish procedures for management and approval of PPE Secure procedures for waste management and handling Support line Management in managing HSE Incidents, corrective/preventive actions
At least 10 years experience in HSE Management in a production/factory environment Experience in auditing Fluent in French - Both written and spoken Strong knowledge of Manufacturing/Production environments Flexible with working hours All of the above are ESSENTIAL
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedMontash have been engaged by a leading organisation in the Subsea Cables sector to retain a HSE Manager for their production facility. This is a contract position with a competitive day rate.
Posted: Wed 01 Jul at 15:48 Expires: Sun 30 Aug at 15:48