HSE Site Engineer
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Coyle Group Intl. Recruitment: Coyle Group || International Recruitment & Safety Services. This client is a major producer of oil and gas from the offshore areas of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. This role affords a unique opportunity to join one of the Middle East's most powerful offshore oil and gas Operation.
Salary: Generous package: monthly salary, accommodation, medical, schooling tuition + flights + overtime
Working Locations: Site
Posted: 26/11/2013 14:40:00
Expires: 25/01/2014 14:40:00
Key Requirements. Minimum Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in an Engineering/Technical discipline or equivalent.
• Minimum of 10 years work / industry experience (Oil & Gas industry experience desired).
• Minimum of 5 years HSE related experience in site construction, fabrication, installation and/or commissioning.
• Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint or equivalent software.
• Excellent organizational, presentational and training skills.
• Excellent English language proficiency, both written and spoken.
• Multi-lingual ability desired, but not required.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentational skills.
Job Description1. Job Purpose & Scope:
Provides on-site HSE support and assistance to the EPC2 Project Team and works closely with EPC2 contractors to help prevent incidents and ensure successful on-site HSE program execution. Responsible for observing and identifying HSE related issues that may affect UZ750 EPC2 Project Team Members and contractors. Helps ensure that the EPC2 Project complies with relevant U.A.E HSE Codes of Practice and other applicable U.A.E. HSE requirements, as well as ZADCO and UZ750 HSES related policies, plans, procedures and guidelines. Provides support for incident investigation and HSE performance reporting. Conducts HSE site inspections and audits of contractor HSE program and construction practices.
2.1 - Budget (Operating / Capital):
2.2 - No. of Subordinates: 0
3. Principal Accountabilities:
• Maintain and help control daily HSE practices through regular checks of work sites, ensure that hazards are identified, precautionary measures are implemented and relevant HSE advice provided.
• Ensure that UZ750 Health, Safety and Environmental programs and procedures are communicated to and regularly reinforced with site personnel.
• Promote safe working systems and procedures and monitor the proper application of the 'Permit to Work' system, SIMOPS and associated Job Safety Analysis, as well as other approved UZ750 HSE and contractor related policies, plans, procedures and guidelines.
• Review and provide comments regarding contractor developed HSE plans and procedures.
• Coordinate and participate in the provision of HSE awareness in accordance with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 specifications. Prepare programs and arrange participation training sessions in conjunction with line management.
• Observe / audit contractor site safety inductions and training. Provide input to achieve continuous improvement.
• Participate as member of construction site emergency response team, and provide first line advice to the designated Incident Controller and/or On Scene Commander concerning containment of emergency.
• Ensure that any EPC2 incidents are immediately reported to EPC2 management and UZ750 HSES in parallel
• Investigate all site HSE related incidents, including near misses, to an appropriate level. Analyze immediate and root causes, determine future action to reduce these occurrences.
• Promote, support and participate in HSE Observation Card (HSEOC) program.
• Prepare and maintain statistical records of EPC2 site HSE performance (e.g., work-hours, leading and lagging indicators, etc.) and communicate regularly with EPC2 HSE Advisor and the Abu Dhabi based UZ750 HSE Engineers and the UZ750 Safety Analyst.
• Conduct frequent audits and inspections to ensure the effectiveness of HSE programs on critical operations/equipment and procedures at assigned location; present recommendations for improvement and follow-up their implementation.
4. Organizational Relationships (Work Contacts):
UZ750 HSES Manager, UZ750 HSE Team Leader, Senior HSE Engineer, EPC2 HSE Advisor and HSES Team Members, Island Manager, EPC2 Project Manager, EPC2 Construction Manager and other members of the UZ750 Integrated Project Management Team.
Contractors, sub-contractors and Third Party Service Providers.
5. Independence of Operations and Decision-making Authority:
Overall direction and guidance provided by the Senior HSE Engineer. Daily activities determined in conjunction with the EPC2 Project Manager, EPC2 Construction Manager and the Island Manager or Sr. EPC2 site representative. Routine duties to be executed without specific direction.
6. Physical Effort:
Walking and climbing in outdoor locations (onshore and offshore project sites) along with routine site office activities. Travel by boat and helicopter.
7. Work Environment:
Combination of outdoor non-air conditioned locations (offshore artificial islands, vessels, fabrication yards, etc.) and indoor air conditioned environments.
Similar Jobs to HSE Site Engineer
LiveSafety OR HSE specialist
Experience required 15+ years rigless/well service/well site experience is mandatory NEBOSH or degree in fire & safety is Must
1. The CONTRACTOR shall provide a Safety advisor to oversee and perform the following functions including, but not limited to: • Track and update safety courses for employees • Perform periodic safety visits and inspections • Closely monitor safety performance of sites and units equipment and personnel as per agreement with SAWCOD Safety advisor • Investigate and follow-up on safety incidents • Conduct weekly meeting with SAWCOD Safety advisor/foreman 2. The CONTRACTOR Safety Specialist has to comply with the following requirement: • Seven (7) years’ experience on gas wells handling and well servicing activities , such as HPCT, Slick-line, Farcturing/stimulation, E-line and Testing • Appropriate safety professional certifications; International NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum. • Certified pS “Train the Trainer” with a minimum of eighteen (18) months’ work experience in a safety role in an pS environment. • “Train the Trainer” Instructor Training course (American Society of Safety Engineers); or • pS Alive” Instructor Program (Petroleum Industry Training Service). • Fall Protection Instructor and as a minimum has undergone Fall Protection training within the previous thirty six (36) months. • Confined Space Entry Instructor and as a minimum has undergone Confined Space Entry Training within the previous thirty six (36) months. • Undergone PTW (Permit to Work) training within the previous thirty six (36) months. • Undergone Lockout Tag-out training within the previous thirty six (36) months. • Completed Root Cause Analysis training within the previous thirty six (36) months. • Completed incident investigation training and, as a minimum has been actively involved in incident investigations on a regular basis. • Current Well Control Certification (Well CAP minimum), Well Control Training, and as a minimum has completed well control certification once
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, InternationalSalary: Not statedExperience required 15+ years rigless/well service/well site experience is mandatory NEBOSH or degree in fire & safety is Must
Posted: Fri 22 Jul at 9:02 Expires: Tue 20 Sep at 9:02
LiveFire Protection Specialist (Oil & Gas) - Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
CpM - Fire Protection Specialist (Oil & Gas) - Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia CpM is looking for a Fire Protection Specialist to join our client’s onshore capital projects in Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will work as an integrated member of the client’s Project Management Team and have Fire Protection and Process Safety experience in Major Oil and Gas Projects. We are looking for a professional who will ensure client satisfaction and help strengthen our project delivery capabilities. As a Fire Protection Specialist you will: Review GS contractor's Fire & Life Safety analyses and required deliverables Review GS contractor's system and subsystem hazard and RAM analysis Ensure that the contractors meet the contractual performance requirements Review the software safety analysis and deliverables, and perform audits of the software development processes to ensure that the Contractors’ design and implementation is in accordance with EN 50128, allocated SIL levels and satisfy Contracts’ requirements Participate in tests and review the system and subsystem test reports to ensure that the design requirements are correctly implemented.Minimum Qualifications Degree in Chemical Engineering (B.E / B.Tech); 15 years of experience with at least 10 years in Fire Protection/ Process Safety with a leading Engineering Company; Familiar with HAZID/ENVID and HAZOP Workshops, Various international Codes and Standards such as NFPA, API, IP, ANSI Z 358, GAP 2.5 and other relevant Standards; Preferred Qualifications At CpM, we’re always hard at work laying the foundation for human progress. This is especially true in our MENAI region, where we have a long history of delivering successful projects in the Oil & Gas sector. Our success in the region is due to the top talent that has joined our team, and in 2015, we were selected as one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Most InDemand Employers in MENA. This award, based on actual behavioural data of professionals as they engage with companies and explore their career path on LinkedIn, shows that our future teammates are drawn to our projects and values – not the least of which is our commitment to safety, which plays a leading role in how we engage with one another, our projects and our planet. Join us today and learn how we turn challenges into opportunities.
Type: Staff / SiteSalary: Not statedCpM - Fire Protection Specialist (Oil & Gas) - Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia CpM is looking for a Fire Protection Specialist to join our client’s onshore capital projects in Saudi ...
Posted: Fri 22 Jul at 0:00 Expires: Fri 19 Aug at 0:00
Qualifications: •A bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health & Safety Sciences or a related technical degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience developing and maintaining management systems for quality, health, safety, and environmental. •Solid HSE technical knowledge •Oral and written communication skills. •Experience/knowledge to provide insight to the Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Strategic Plan. •ISO 9001 Certification, ISO 14001 Auditor Certification, Six Sigma, and/or Certified Safety Professional preferred. •Experience with Kaizen, 5S & Root Cause analysis preferred. •CPR/First Aid/AED/O2 Certification and/or Laser Safety Officer Certification a plus.
BASIC FUNCTIONS: Provide leadership and vision in the areas of Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental disciplines. Review, analyze, and evaluate Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental procedures to determine business impacts and formulate and implement effective solutions (people, process, and technology) in line with overall business strategy. Responsibilities: •Provide oversight to the Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Strategic Plan •Organize, develop, implement and enforce Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental standards to ensure compliance. •Develop, execute, and maintain a training program for quality, health, safety, and environmental. •Provide technical assistance regarding quality, health, safety, and environmental issues. •Manage the Supplier Quality system. •Supply budgetary data on all quality, health, safety, and environmental technology items. •Customize Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental programs to achieve a competitive advantage. •Create detailed program objectives and supporting documentation utilizing a variety of development tools. •Oversee facility preventative maintenance program & staff. •Manage OEM manuals and oversee technical writer to ensure on time delivery of documents to customers. •Consult with Management team to evaluate current operating procedures, identify potential problems, and clarify Safety/Quality program objectives. •Analyze business applications related to quality, health, safety, and environmental disciplines to identify areas of improvement. •Create a positive safety culture to maintain a safe and healthy workplace and ensure employees receive regular training regarding health, safety and environmental matters per established matrix. •Address HSE matters in a timely manner and verify that compliance with both legislative and corporate requirements is maintained. •Hold team members accountable for health, safety, and environmental compliance. •Ensure the requirements of the health, safety, and environment management system are implemented and maintained. •Conduct hazard assessments, inspections, and audits as required by legislative framework and/or corporate requirements. •Ensure that appropriate equipment, materials and protective devices are provided and maintained in safe condition. •Assist with special projects as required.
Type: Staff or Contract / Site, OfficeSalary: Not statedThe client's Operations team at the Dayton, Ohio facility is currently looking for a bright, ambitious QHSE Manager who enjoys team work and on-going challenging projects.
Posted: Thu 21 Jul at 1:50 Expires: Mon 19 Sep at 1:50
Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the practice of Safety Systems implementation inclusive of at least 5 years in Safety Engineering Management. ACADEMIC EDUCATION: Minimum of College Graduate preferably with a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: 1- Administers the implementation of Loss Prevention Programs for site projects. 2- Prepares ‘Loss Prevention Program’ documents for project requirements both for implementation and bidding. 3- Coordinates with Saudi Government, Saudi Aramco and/or Main Client for all safety requirements and facilitates compliance. 4- Participate in safety-related events, conferences, meetings and represent the Company in these activities. 5- Audits the Company’s Safety Performance, recommends corrective actions and measures for continual improvement. 6- Collaborate with Project Site Managers for the implementation of the site’s Loss Prevention Program. 7- Develop and implement Safety Training Program for employees. 8- Maintain current files, records, literatures and publications of safety related to the Company’s operations. 9- Prepares and submits consolidated safety reports to management. 10- Coordinate and interact with all corporate and project site departments of the Company to facilitate compliance of Safety Programs. 11- Keeps abreast with new developments in the field of Safety and Loss Prevention.
Type: Staff / Site, OfficeSalary: Not statedClosely collaborates with General Manager-Operations and CV operations in directing, coordinating and exercising functional authority in planning and scheduling, cost engineering, manpower planning and control, including management reporting all throughout the duration of the project
Posted: Wed 20 Jul at 12:27 Expires: Sun 18 Sep at 12:27
LiveHES Advisor / Consult / Safety Coach
Four year university degree in safety or HES disciplines or technical degree in safety, project management or engineering. Minimum Six (6) years of direct experience in HES or fifteen (15) years capital project related experience Minimum five (5) years supervisory experience Leadership / coaching / mentoring experience Experience in client/customer liaison service industry Working knowledge of the TCO and Chevron HES processes Has shown the ability
The overall objective of this position is to provide supervision of HES Specialists and field oversight of contractors needed to ensure the safe delivery of FGP/ WPMP project requirements. The Area HES Coordinator, under direction of the Area HES Lead, plans, directs and coordinates Company HES activities and initiatives within assigned area. This entails, providing direction, support and career development of 34 HES Specialists and back to backs, field inspection quality reviews, resource allocation, HES gap identification and closure, regulatory interfaces, and HES program development and maintenance.
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, OfficeSalary: ExellentService Location: Tengiz Field Area, RoK Schedule: Rotational 28/28
Posted: Tue 19 Jul at 15:18 Expires: Sat 17 Sep at 15:18