HSE Engineer ( Risk )
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Coyle Group Intl. Recruitment: Coyle Group || International Recruitment & Safety Services. This client is a major producer of oil and gas from the offshore areas of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. This role affords a unique opportunity to join one of the Middle East's most powerful offshore oil and gas operations
Salary: Generous package: monthly salary, accommodation, medical, schooling tuition + flights + overtime
Working Locations: Site
Posted: 25/11/2013 14:49:00
Expires: 24/01/2014 14:49:00
Key RequirementsPrincipal Accountabilities:
- a) Act as a fire and explosion risk management subject matter expert.
b) Develop and update Client’s risk management procedures as per the HSEMS with input from all sites and AUH.
c) Provide up to date HSE risk management / technical input and advice to operations, projects and engineering teams as required.
d) Provide support and input to Safety Engineers (Projects) , Loss Prevention Engineer and HSEIA engineer in matters related to risk and safety engineeringl studiesl reviewsl risk based Loss Prevention design (in the fields of fire protection, fire and gas detection, hazardous area).
e) Prepare Safety/HSE Studies Scope of Works and Safety studiesl reviews input to ITT.
f) Conduct technical evaluation for selection of Engineering Contractors/Consultants with respect to HSE Studies and reviews.
g) As an internal expert, conduct preliminary consequence modeling for dispersion, radiation, explosion by utilizing appropriate software.
h) As an internal expert, conduct Safety Reviews like PHA, HAZOP, HAZID, PHSER, Risk Assessment, Layout Review for Projects and Business Units.
i) Participate in PHA, HAZOP, HAZID, PHSER, Risk Assessment, Layout Review, SIL, COMAH, HSE-CES identification as and when required.
j) Review HSE Study reports submissions from Consultants / Contractors i.e. PHSER, Consequence Modeling (Dispersionl radiation/explosion), Layout Review, SIL, HSEIA, HSE-CES and Independent Verification Reports .
k) Work closely with the Site HSE Team Leaders and Engineers to update and maintain the Technical site Risk registers and participate in the monthly Risk Register review meetings for all sites.
I) Remain abreast of developments in the fields of risk management and safety engineering related to offshore operations.
m) Participate in accidents/incidents investigations as may be required on demand.
n) Interact with Safety Engineering and Risk Management specialists within the other ADNOC OPCO’s.
o) Attend technical meetings and seminars as requested by the Team Leader.
Basic - Bachelor of Technology/Engineering, Diploma
Job DescriptionJob purpose & Scope:
Safety Reviews and consequence modeling for dispersion, radiation, explosion by utilizing appropriate safety s
- Provide technical expertise, support and professional advice on Technical Safety & Risk Management Issues to Company Operating Sites, Business Units, Support Units and Projects.
- Ensure design optimization and correct client Procedures, Guidelines, COPs, Local and International Safety Design Codes/Standards are utilized Projects and Business Units.
- As an internal expert, conduct software.
Similar Jobs to HSE Engineer ( Risk )
LiveProject Manager - roads & Highway division
Roads & Highways Project Manager - Dubai UAE
Client: Major Civil Contractor - Dubai
Position: Project Manager - Roads pision
Roads & Highways Project Manager - Dubai UAE Client: Major Civil Contractor - Dubai Position: Project Manager - Roads pision Expert roads engineer with extensive experience working for main contractors or tarmac specialist. Specialist knowledge of tarmac engineering process from a contractor's perspective. Applicants should have Middle East or notable international experience. Experienced in managing high value civil construction projects, managing project time progress against cost budgets. Degree qualification in Civil Engineering would be highly preferable. Proven career as site agent and site manager with tarmac, road and highway projects. Understanding of Arabic language could be an advantage. Interviews can be held via skype or face to face in UAE office.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: £70000 - £91000 per annum + medical and flightsRoads & Highways Project Manager - Dubai UAE Client: Major Civil Contractor - Dubai Position: Project Manager - Roads pision Expert roads engineer with extensive experience ...
Posted: Tue 24 Nov at 14:00 Expires: Tue 22 Dec at 14:00
Project Engineer required for a leading building and civil contractor based in Abu Dhabi. The projects will be a wide range of Civil Engineering projects, first of which is a Bridge so ideally if you have worked on bridges in the past this is preferable. Candidates must have: *Heavy Civils experience *Previous site Project Engineer experience Salary is paying between 20,000 - 25,000 AED
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: $5500 - $6800 per monthProject Engineer required for a leading building and civil contractor based in Abu Dhabi. The projects will be a wide range of Civil Engineering projects, first of which is a Brid...
Posted: Tue 24 Nov at 13:00 Expires: Tue 22 Dec at 13:00
QA/QC Engineer required for a large building and civil contracting company based in Abu Dhabi. The successful candidate will have worked has a QA/QC Engineer on Civil Engineering projects in the past. The first project you will be based on is the Civil and Construction of a pedestrian bridge in Abu Dhabi. A degree in Civil Engineering is essential. Paying 15,000 AED
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: $4000 - $4500 per monthQA/QC Engineer required for a large building and civil contracting company based in Abu Dhabi. The successful candidate will have worked has a QA/QC Engineer on Civil Engineering ...
Posted: Tue 24 Nov at 13:00 Expires: Tue 22 Dec at 13:00
LivePlant Performance & Efficiency Engineer
Experience required in MS Office, MS Sharepoint, Advanced MS Excel and MS Access, ABB Optimax/PGIM and/or PI and GE Gate Cycle and/or Thermoflow.
Senior Performance and Efficiency Engineer Based at a large Power Generation and Water Production Plant in the UAE, your role will be to provide engineering solutions including; plant performance analysis, identification and implementation of plant performance improvement projects, analysis of plant operating costs, provision of technical guidance to the maintenance team to optimise strategy with respect to plant performance, provision of day to day technical guidance to the operations team. lead the planning and execution of the annual net dependable capacity test and the provision of technical analysis of the PWPA fuel demand model. Key tasks will include ensuring that work is carried out safely and to International Engineering Standards, prepare and implement the company's plant performance monitoring and optimisation strategy and prepare a daily, weekly and monthly plant performance report as per International best practice and giving technical guidance to optimise plant performance and operating costs covering fuel, water, electricity, chemicals and equipment degradation. You should be degree qualified in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering and have had extensive experience in thermodynamics and fluid mechanics. Ideally you should have had 10 years experience in power generation or similar with at least five years working as a plant performance specialist in combined and conventional power plants. Experience required in MS Office, MS Sharepoint, Advanced MS Excel and MS Access, ABB Optimax/PGIM and/or PI and GE Gate Cycle and/or Thermoflow. A very competitive package will be available on a long term contract.
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: NegotiablePerformance & Efficiency Engineer.
Posted: Fri 20 Nov at 13:14 Expires: Tue 19 Jan at 13:14
1. Scope of Responsibilities • Provides leadership to the project management team, which comprises the project managers, procurement, project control, contracts management, quality assurance/quality control and health/safety and environment teams to ensure successful completion of the project within the parameters of time, budgets and quality.
2. Primary Duties • Lead proposals preparation and supervise, analysis of RFQ (Request For Proposal) requirements, prepare preliminary execution plans, supervise data, collect and collate to complete the technical and financial proposal. • Supervise the preparation of the overall project plan & execution strategies for management review and approval on award of a project. • Manage the approved plan to achieve project deliverables and timeline objectives viz. set up the organization, mobilize the team and develop a schedule with respect to planning, procurement and the execution strategy in line with the Contract provisions. Sign off on key documents including project schedule levels 1-3. • Setup specific plans for HSE, quality and cost control. • Participate in the preparation of the budget at the time the tender is awarded which includes components such as project control, administration and day- to- day running costs. Ensure that resources are made available to achieve performance and proper checking of the engineering and procurement processes. • Control the project through project management, project engineering, discipline engineering and construction through project and area managers. Ensure safe and efficient execution of assigned projects, within the set targets and schedules. • Liaise with the client senior management and troubleshooting any areas of conflict between the project management team and the client to ensure a smooth and continuing working relationship. • Manage people related issues, communication and direction to the project management team and executive reporting along with the project control team. Ensure relevant budget and delivery plan and provide regular project progress, reports and forecast. Monitor progress of work for timely execution of the project through daily/weekly/monthly/ reports with respect to review of the overall project. Anticipate and resolve any problems, bottlenecks/scheduling conflicts to achieve on time or earlier deliveries to keep the project on schedule. • Ensure project and area managers deliver the projects within the contracted duration and within the agreed budget through regular meetings, and monitor performance and expenditure vis a vis the plan. • Provide leadership & direction to various contracting agencies during Project Execution, maintain ongoing relationships between the contractor and company and ensure that the project/area managers business dealings with clients subcontractors and vendors are conducted to a high professional standard. • Promote quality awareness in every sphere of project activity and the organization. Manage quality through audits conducted on a weekly basis and in-case of non-conformances ensure that these are rectified and measures taken to ensure that they do not recur. • Ensure high safety standards are maintained on all projects, the client’s feedback is positive and that project management is proactive in this respect since accidents are viewed seriously by the client.
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: Not statedEngineering graduate, downstream experience, 20+ years’ experience. Proven experience of executing at least two Multibillion Dollar onshore projects in a similar capacity. Mandatory that Candidates have worked for EPC contractors in the past. Available to relocate to UAE on family status.
Posted: Tue 17 Nov at 14:03 Expires: Sat 16 Jan at 14:03