You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Interventional Cardiologist - Dubai, UAE
Working Locations: Office
Posted: 17/06/2011 14:00:00
Expires: 15/07/2011 14:00:00
Job DescriptionInterventional Cardiologist - UAE - 7-8 years experience
My client is a state of the art hospital located in Dubai, UAE. They are a multi-speciality hospital and need an Interventional Cardiologist with a minimum of 7 years post-graduation experience, of which 5 years should be specific to procedures performed as an individual operator.
The Interventional Cardiologist must obtain the following:
* Bachelor degree in Medicine & Higher Speciality certificate
* Minimum of 7-8 years experience
* 5 years experience specific to interventions procedures performed as an individual operator
* Valid Medical Licence
* Preference will go to candidates with a DHA (Dubai Health Authority) license
This is an excellent opportunity that will offer stability and a competitive package.
If you are an Interventional Cardiologist looking for a new and challenging opportunity in the UAE please contact Jade Evans for further information regarding the opportunity.
Similar Jobs to Interventional Cardiologist
- Candidates must have at least 5-10 years relative experience - With Oil and Gas Industry experience - Should be Registered Nurse and HAAD Passer - Should be located in UAE for interview
- Providing First Aid, Emergency and Primary Healthcare - First Line Accident treatment and general treatment - Provision of training for emergency response personnel - Patient Assessment - Maintain records of all accidents/ Incidents - Management and control of medications and materials
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedMale Nurse for our client in Abu Dhabi
Posted: Wed 22 Oct at 16:47 Expires: Sun 21 Dec at 16:47
LiveOccupational Health Advisor
Medical Professional (Physician or Nurse); a graduate in MD, MBBS or BSN Degree or equivalent 5 - 15 years experience in a similar position (preferably in the refinery or petrochemical industry) Good knowledge of occupational/industrial medicine, safety and hygiene Good knowledge of company health, safety and environment policies, procedures and guidelines Good knowledge of occupational health evaluations, assessments and methodologies Good Leadership skills Good written and oral communication skills Good interpersonal skills Evaluation/Instrumentation skills Reporting skills IT and Computer Literate
To Implement, Assist, Perform and Facilitate company occupational health programs. Review, Evaluate and Analyze work environment. Design programs and procedures to control, eliminate and prevent disease or injury caused by chemicals, physical and biological agents or ergonomic factors. Carry out occupational health screening tests and evaluations.
Type: Staff or Contract / Site, InternationalSalary: ExcellentOur client, one of the world's most dynamic oil and gas companies is searching for an occupational Health Advisor
Posted: Wed 01 Oct at 7:32 Expires: Sun 30 Nov at 7:32