Senior Designer - Pipe Support - Oslo Norway
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Salary: £55 - £65 per hour
Working Locations: Office
Posted: 12/04/2013 14:00:00
Expires: 10/05/2013 14:00:00
Job DescriptionSenior Designer - Pipe Support
Oslo - Norway
Contract - 6 months with opportunity for extensions
If you think you have the relevant experience and skills as detailed below, please apply accordingly:
Key tasks and Responsibilities
The Senior Designer - Pipe support has the following responsibilities and key tasks:
* Prepare the Pipe Support design basis for the project
* Independently design, calculate and make Pipe Supports drawings
* Ensure that design, drawings and other technical documentation are in accordance with relevant procedures, specifications and standards
* Checking of design drawings
* Ensure all work within his/her responsibility is completed in accordance with the accepted project plan
* Other duties as assigned.
* Technical School of Drawing/Design or Diploma in Mechanical Engineer
* Minimum 5 years of working experience
* Proficient in relevant company Applications & Programs.
* Fluent in oral and written English language.
* Team player, organized and meticulous to details.
* Ability to work under pressure.
Similar Jobs to Senior Designer - Pipe Support - Oslo Norway
LiveSenior Electrical Engineer
Principal or Senior Electrical Engineer (Ivar Aasen project) - contract only
· 8-15 years' O&G offshore experience, preferably with NORSOK knowledge/exposure
· Electrical Package experience, particularly 11kV Switchboards
· Electrical Input to Mechanical Packages
· 6 month duration
· Rate - depending on experience
Type: Short Term Contract / OffshoreSalary: Not statedPrincipal or Senior Electrical Engineer (Ivar Aasen project) - contract only · 8-15 years' O&G offshore experience, preferably with NORSOK knowledge/exposure · El...
Posted: Thu 21 Aug at 16:00 Expires: Thu 18 Sep at 16:00
Position: MODU - Chief Engineer Location: Norway Sector: Oil and Gas Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience Employment type: Contract (24 Months) with possibility for 1 year extension Contract Period: 01.08.2014 - 31.07.2016 An exciting new opportunity has become available for an experienced Chief Engineer to join a highly successful oil field services company on a 24 month contract. Roles and Responsibilities *Member of the MODU new build operations preparations group and responsible for coordinating for technical and mechanical issues in the project *Follow up of outstanding verification activities and punches after yard delivery *Verification of acceptance test activities at year in Norway prior to start of operations *Risk identification input and project verifications according to MODU project execution model Work Related Competences *Documented experience and good understanding of Norwegian and international legislation within the above mentioned systems on floating drilling units *Documented project experience from similar new build projects *Documented operational experience as Chief Engineer/Technical assistance within DP systems for floating drilling units. Qualifications: *Master Degree and 8+ years relevant experience OR *Bachelor Degree and 12+ years relevant experience OR *2+ years higher education and 16+ years relevant experience OR *No higher education and 20+ years relevant experience This position requires a great deal of traveling If you meet the criteria for this role and wish to apply, please use the links provided.
Type: Short Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedPosition: MODU - Chief Engineer Location: Norway Sector: Oil and Gas Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience Employment type: Contract (24 Months) with possibility for 1 year...
Posted: Tue 05 Aug at 16:00 Expires: Tue 02 Sep at 16:00
LiveDRILLING ENGINEER / ANALYST
Our client is looking for candidates with a breadth and depth of applicable knowledge and experience.Essential:
Relevant candidates will have a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering or Geoscience and 3-5 years of experience in drilling operations, such as mud logging, MWD, drilling optimisation or other related well engineering domains. Our client will provide the necessary further training in their software products.
• Degree level qualification in a relevant subject (e.g. Drilling, Well Engineering, Geology, Physics, etc)
• Excellent written and oral English skills
• Willingness to work in a 24/7 rotation scheme and occasionally work abroad.
• Eligible to work in Norway or international location (EU Citizen ideal)Profile:
• Motivated self-starter who takes ownership of his/her responsibilities, with the ability to work autonomously and within a team
• Customer focused
• Flexible, proactive and solution-oriented
• Mentor qualities within well engineering, to help teach others
In this role, you will apply your domain knowledge of onshore and offshore drilling practices to prepare and deploy our Drilling modeling applications technology. You will also use your experience in data transfer systems. While working in an office environment you will support their clients remotely, using their software solutions and make recommendations for optimal well drilling.
As a Drilling Engineer / Analyst, you will provide early warnings to the client to help prevent or eliminate drilling problems such as formations of fluid influx, drilling fluid loss, well-bore instability, pack off, and stuck pipe, ultimately improving performance of the drilling process.
You will also be required to prepare and present project results, while providing support for the client’s real-time drilling operations.
Scheduled work rotation and international travel are requirements of the job.
Type: Staff Positions / OfficeSalary: Not statedA leading international Oil and Gas Offshore Drilling Services company are looking to recruit for a Drilling Engineer / Analyst. The role can be based from any location however you will be working a 2/2 or 3/3 rotation from their office in Norway or one of their international offices. The recruitment is due to substantial growth at the company.
Posted: Mon 28 Jul at 0:00 Expires: Fri 26 Sep at 0:00