Commissioning Panel Operator
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
My client are looking to recruit commissioing candidates for 2 seperate stages of their project. The fist phase will last until December 2012 and will require a 91/16 rotation working in Dubai
Salary: On Application
Working Locations: Site, Offshore
Posted: 08/06/2012 10:00:00
Expires: 07/08/2012 10:00:00
Key RequirementsPlease apply if you have:
- BOSIET certificate
- Experience in LNG/GTL or LNG re-gasification
• Minimum 5-10 years in senior supervisory capacity role
• Experience in either LNG/GTL liquefaction or LNG Regasification
preferred. Minimum would be operations experience in a gas LPG
Age/ experience: 5-10 years exp, regassification, 45-60 years
Accommodation: Dubai until Dec 2012, accomodation in city, 91/16; following
In Italy, offshore 28/28, until Sept 2013.
Working Place: Dubai 6 months, Italy 9 months
Duration: 15 months
Rotation: Dubai (city accom.) 91/16; offshore (Italy) 28/28
Working time: In Dubai 10/6; in Italy offshore 12/7
Certifications valid Bosiet , ATEX
Nationality european (EU)
Remarks Broad experience in regassification projects, FRSU
Similar Jobs to Commissioning Panel Operator
LiveQC Engineer - Shipyards
Working for a leading company specialising in the construction and repair of various vessels and offshore structures you will join the Quality Control Department and be responsible for: -Project Inspection & testing -Approval of Construction Drawings -Coordination with Classification Societies and other external bodies -Prevent poor processes & raise investigations & reports -Ensure the Safety and quality of work within the shipyard You will have - -A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Naval Architecture / Mechanical Engineering or Marine Engineering -Previous experience with a Classification Society , Shipyard or and Oil & Gas Field -Familiarity with NDE / NDT You will receive a competitive net salary with this position and the chance to join a successful and ambitious company.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: $4000 - $5000 per monthWorking for a leading company specialising in the construction and repair of various vessels and offshore structures you will join the Quality Control Department and be responsible...
Posted: Mon 27 Jul at 17:00 Expires: Mon 24 Aug at 17:00
LivePrincipal Technical Safety & Risk Consultant
HAZOP, HAZID, QRA, Risk Management, Safety Engineering, Oil & Gas, Risk Analysis, Risk Assessment, Safety Case, SIL, LOPA, SIMOP
Ref: SK001 Position: Principal Technical Safety Consultant Location: Dubai Start: ASAP Duration: On Going Role: Staff Salary: Negotiable BRIEF DESCRIPTION Our client is an independent specialised consultancy performing Risk, Safety and Reliability studies in the Oil and Gas sector from project concept development and detailed design to supporting plant operations and decommissioning. Their core business is the provision of technical services in: • Technical Safety • HSE Risk Management • Asset Integrity and Operational Assurance As our client continues its expansion, they are seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and influential inpidual with a strong background in the process, oil and gas and petrochemical industries to join the team in their Dubai office. Interested candidates should have an excellent understanding of the technical and managerial issues fundamental to technical health, safety and environmental (HSE) risk engineering and management within the oil and gas and petrochemical industries. In addition, candidates should have a strong interest in business development and have good organizational and communication skills. Duties and responsibilities will include: Acting as a 'Technical Authority' for technical safety/HSE engineering projects and deliverables, providing technical safety support and advice to clients Project Manager for technical safety/HSE engineering projects, responsible for managing and leading project teams Facilitating a wide range of hazard identification and risk assessment workshops (e.g. HAZOP, HAZID, SIL, LOPA, SIMOPS and Bow-Tie assessment) Conducting physical effects modelling and quantitative risk assessments of process facilities Developing ALARP demonstration for process safety risks and developing Safety/HSE Cases (for Design and Operations phases) Producing formal technical reports, Safety/HSE Cases and other project deliverables on time and to budget Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of standards, methods, data and use of appropriate software Working at client sites on short and medium term projects Travel within the UAE and worldwide in support of on-going projects Managing and developing clients and internal project teams Developing new business Preferred qualifications and experience: Qualified to degree level in relevant engineering or science discipline, preferably with a second degree in a recognised safety engineering discipline Minimum 10 years relevant experience in the oil & gas industry Previous experience of working in the Middle East oil & gas industry will be an advantage Technical safety and risk assessment bias Excellent working knowledge of industry standard software tools, including Shell Hazard Management Software tools (FRED, Shepherd) and DNV Phast and Phast Risk
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: 40,000 AED per monthInterested candidates should have an excellent understanding of the technical and managerial issues fundamental to technical health, safety and environmental (HSE) risk engineering and management within the oil and gas and petrochemical industries. In addition, candidates should have a strong interest in business development and have good organizational and communication skills.
Posted: Thu 23 Jul at 14:29 Expires: Mon 21 Sep at 14:29
Key Skills: 7+ years experience 5+ year module fabrication experience Degree qualified candidate would be a preference.
For more information on the opportunity please do not hesitate to contact Jack Babayan at BOSS Energy Consulting. Suitable candidate will be shortlisted and interviewed via telephone week commencing 20th of July 2015. Please send your CV a.s.a.p.
Type: Staff / SiteSalary: TBCMy client, a major fabrication yard in the UAE are currently seeking an experienced Construction Engineer/Supervisor
Posted: Thu 16 Jul at 15:09 Expires: Mon 14 Sep at 15:09
Live Busniess Development Manager - Metering
Business development, metering
UAE - Abu Dhabi - Business Development Manager (BDM) - AED 25-30K pm approx + Medical + Flights
My client are seeking a Regional Business Development Manager for metering to be based out of their Abu Dhabi office.
Candidates must have:
Proven track record in sales and business development within the metering field.
Middle East experience
Type: Long Term Contract / InternationalSalary: UAE Dirhams25000 - UAE Dirhams26000 per annum + competitiveMy client are seeking a Regional Business Development Manager for metering to be based out of their Abu Dhabi office.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales and business development within the metering field.
Posted: Thu 16 Jul at 9:52 Expires: Thu 13 Aug at 9:52
LiveQuality Control Supervisor
Quality Control Supervisor
£550 p/d plus expenses
Highfield Recruitment are currently looking for a Construction Quality Control Supervisor to join a leading Oil and Gas EPC. The client are an international engineering, architecture, and construction firm with offices located around the world.
The Construction Quality Control Supervisor Infrastructure (CQSI) will work within the Construction Management team but have a direct reporting responsibility to the Construction Quality Control Manager for delivery and performance. The Construction Quality Control Supervisor Infrastructure, will also be responsible for the QC Team that will be involved with all aspects of the civil engineering works for the infrastructure projects and will support the resource management, recruitment and selection of QC resource that will be provided by the Notified Inspection Body (NIB). The CQSI interfaces with the Construction Management and Project teams providing guidance and training in the execution/ application of work processes, identifying areas for improvement, managing the QC Inspection Program and related activities.
- Overall Construction Quality Control responsibility for the Construction phase of the Infrastructure contracts and related activities.
- Management and Co-ordination across the Construction QC Team with specific responsibilities for the Facilities Contractors, including Infrastructure to ensure Quality Control Management is aligned corporately and in accordance with Client requirements
- Management and tracking of all Inspection activities to ensure Quality Control/ Schedule requirements are fulfilled
- Management and co-ordination of the technical Quality Control aspects from the enquiry stage through to close out of the construction phase for each Purchase Order/Sub Contract requiring QC involvement
- QC Resource Management
- Co-ordination of all Inspection activities to ensure Quality Control, Schedule and SOP requirements are fulfilled
- Preparation of Construction QC Documentation that addresses specific required for the QC strategy and related QC Management structure.
- Provide Quality Control man-hour estimates for inpidual QC assignment packages
- Complete Facilities Contractor assessments as required
- Attend Facilities contractor Pre and post award vendor meetings
- Forecast manning requirements to maintain inspection schedules
- Working with the appointed Inspection Service Provider to maintain satisfactory interface in the management and co-ordination of Inspection resource requirements.
- Liaise as required with Authorised Inspectors
- Arrange and facilitate Pre Inspection Meetings with Facilities contractors
- Review Facilities Contractor Inspection and Test Plans
- Review facilities contractor certification documents submitted during engineering/construction phase
- Review Inspection Reports provided by 3rd party and ensure any actions are progressed and closed out satisfactorily
- Management and resolution of QC issues arising from Inspection activities/visits, including Non Conformances, Concession Requests, Outstanding Work Lists
- Input into Building Finish which will include installation of HVAC and handover of Buildings
- Provide input into Facilities Contractor Evaluation at close out
- HNC in Civil Engineering or Equivalent Experience
Other skills and competencies:
- Familiarity with ISO?9000 quality control system and related Mechanical, Electrical and Civil QC activities.
- With excellent ability in report writing, business and technical correspondence and data analysis.
- Possess team leadership, management and business administration capabilities and with very good negotiation and communication skills.
The consultant for this vacancy is Matt Hamill - 01489 774010.
Highfield Recruitment look forward to receiving your application.
Type: Short Term Contract / InternationalSalary: £550 per day + expensesQuality Control Supervisor Contract £550 p/d plus expenses Highfield Recruitment are currently looking for a Construction Quality Control Supervisor to join a leading Oil and Gas E...
Posted: Wed 15 Jul at 17:00 Expires: Wed 12 Aug at 17:00