Commissioning Panel Operator
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
My client are looking to recruit commissioing candidates for 2 seperate stages of their project. The fist phase will last until December 2012 and will require a 91/16 rotation working in Dubai
Salary: On Application
Working Locations: Site, Offshore
Posted: 08/06/2012 10:00:00
Expires: 07/08/2012 10:00:00
Key RequirementsPlease apply if you have:
- BOSIET certificate
- Experience in LNG/GTL or LNG re-gasification
• Minimum 5-10 years in senior supervisory capacity role
• Experience in either LNG/GTL liquefaction or LNG Regasification
preferred. Minimum would be operations experience in a gas LPG
Age/ experience: 5-10 years exp, regassification, 45-60 years
Accommodation: Dubai until Dec 2012, accomodation in city, 91/16; following
In Italy, offshore 28/28, until Sept 2013.
Working Place: Dubai 6 months, Italy 9 months
Duration: 15 months
Rotation: Dubai (city accom.) 91/16; offshore (Italy) 28/28
Working time: In Dubai 10/6; in Italy offshore 12/7
Certifications valid Bosiet , ATEX
Nationality european (EU)
Remarks Broad experience in regassification projects, FRSU
Similar Jobs to Commissioning Panel Operator
Reservoir Engineering Openings I am currently recruiting for a number of Reservoir Engineer positions for a global Oil and Gas company in the UAE. They are hiring multiple Reservoir Engineers for their team, from Reservoir Management Engineers, Reservoir Simulation Engineers, to EOR Engineers. This is a chance to work with a brilliant company who are going through a large growth period. If you have good Reservoir Engineering experience do not hesitate to send your CV using the following prompts. I am looking for candidates with the following background: *At least 8 years of experience in Reservoir Engineering, with supervisory positions for the more Senior Positions. *Bachelor Degree in Reservoir Engineering or a related discipline. *Ability to communicate in good English. You will be generously compensated for your services, with a highly competitive basic tax-free salary, as well as other attractive company benefits. If you have good Reservoir Engineering experience and are looking to make the next step in your career do not hesitate to send your CV using the following prompts.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not stated.
Posted: Fri 24 Oct at 12:00 Expires: Mon 27 Oct at 12:00
LiveSenior Project Engineer
• Minimum of 8 years in the Oil & Gas or Petro-Chemical industry. • Supervisory, communication, motivational and organisational skills. • Degree/Diploma in an Engineering discipline or equivalent. • Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) • Sound knowledge of oil and gas industry Codes and Standards. • Knowledge of Certifying Authority and Classification Society requirements • Essential to have experience with fabrication, installation and testing procedures associated with oil and gas processing facilities and modules.
• To provide technical support to the project team and to co-ordinate the resolution of design issues and/or conflicts. • To promote safety, quality and cost-effective work practices in accordance with company and project policy and objectives. • In conjunction with the Project Manager, to represent the project in liaison with Clients, Sellers and Certifying Authorities and Classification Society as required. • To assist the Project Manager in the preparation of any required project management documents including Project Execution Plan, Project Instructions, Quality Plan, Management of Change procedure, Document Distribution Matrix and the overall project schedule. • Monitor, control and report project and discipline progress and attend project meetings and subsequently report key issues to staff. • To ensure that all Project deliverables are of a consistent quality and in accordance with company and project procedures and standards. • Review and audit project deliverables to ensure compliance with technical standards, procedures and systems and to further monitor and review the performance of Project teams.
Type: Staff / Site, OfficeSalary: Not statedReporting directly into the Senior Project Manager, the Senior Project Engineer will assist the Project Manager in the safe, effective and successful implementation and delivery of engineering projects within budget and schedule requirements. They will also be required to participate in the preparation of cost and man-hour estimates for Proposals.
Posted: Thu 23 Oct at 9:21 Expires: Thu 06 Nov at 9:21
• Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the upstream on-shore and off-shore Oil & Gas (Separation, Dehydration, Treating, Dewpoint Control & Gas Sweetening) and Water Treatment Industries with good knowledge of Packaged Process Equipment • Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within Proposals. •,BEng. in Process Engineering discipline would be advantageous. • Itermediate skills in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.). • Must have good communication skills, both oral and written. • Must have good organisational ability. • Must have ability to carry out materials MTO`s such as Piping and Structural with proven estimating skills. • A proven results driven record in proposals
• Fully review and understand the clients ITT/RFQ documents. • Communicating the proposal strategy and directing the efforts of other internal departments in development of the Proposal document. • Arrange and participate in bid decision meetings and contribute to proposal strategy. • Liaise with internal departments (Engineering, Procurement, Project HSE and QA/CQ) to ensure that deadlines are met. • Facilitate input from technical and commercial personnel as well as partner organisations/subcontractors, where appropriate. • Obtain subcontract and/or materials quotations as required. • Preparation of cost estimates including abilities to estimate • Prepare and distribute proposal plans, schedules and responsibility matrices. • Establish a proposal format in line with Client requirements and company procedures. • Ensure that the proposal complies with company policies, procedures and practices in conjunction with Clint contractual requirements. • Updating the Proposals Leader/Manager on a regular basis about progress and areas of difficulty. • Ensure that the proposal document is compliant with ITT/RFQ requirements and/or identifies alternatives as appropriate. • Arrange management review meetings and ensure that all agreed actions are incorporated into the final proposal document. • Coordinating all pre-award correspondence with the client. • Coordinate preparation of responses to clarification questions. • Preparation of proposal presentation material, when required. • To provide proposals and estimating data to Projects Managers following award of contract • Coordinating the full handover to the Project Manager after award of contract.
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: Not statedThe Proposals Engineer will be responsible for the development and coordination of proposals and bid packages and the development of cost estimates and preparation of proposals. This role will report directly in to the Proposals Manager.
Posted: Thu 23 Oct at 9:08 Expires: Thu 06 Nov at 9:08
LiveStatic Lead Engineer
Static Lead Engineer I am currently working with a Major EPC Contractor in the UAE, searching for a Static Lead Engineer to join their team. This is a very exciting opportunity to work on multi-million dollar projects with one of the most reputable companies in the world. You will be supervising and leading a team of engineers and designers in carrying out detailed engineering work for projects, assuming entire responsibility for conceptual and detailed design. You are also accountable for providing necessary information for procurement in compliance with tender specifications and data sheets within budgeted cost, man-hour and project schedules. Your main responsibilities will be as follows: *You will be leading the effort as Lead Engineer. *Review of design calculations. *Support projects in Design Change management. I am looking to speak to candidates with the following background: *Around 15 years of experience within the Oil and Gas Industry. *Experience with Mechanical Engineer, Static Equipment and all aspects of Design Engineering. *Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar. You will be generously compensated for your services, with a highly competitive basic tax-free salary, as well as other attractive company benefits.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not stated.
Posted: Wed 22 Oct at 16:00 Expires: Wed 05 Nov at 16:00
LivePrinciple Engineer - Metallurgy
Principal Engineer - Metallurgy My client is a major EPC with offices in Sharjah, UAE, where this role will be based. They are working on several major projects currently, and to assist them they are seeking a Principle Engineer - Metallurgy, to join them on a fulltime basis. The main focus of this Principle Engineer - Metallurgy, will be to lead a team consisting of engineers and designers in carrying out basic/detailed engineering work for projects. They will also assume responsibility for conceptual and detailed design and provide necessary technical information for costing/procurement in compliance with tender specifications/guidelines, quality requirements and work within budgeted man-hours and project schedules. Further responsibilities of the successful person will include the following: Monitor the preparation of material selection diagrams, material selection report, corrosion management manual and specifications for compatibility between piping material specification and equipment lists using contract documents and international codes. Monitor the review of interdepartmental documents like process data sheets, mechanical data sheet, piping material specification and provide input to the various downstream engineering disciplines for document preparation to vendors. Monitor and control man-hour requirements during project execution, identify variations between contract and proposal. Create manpower charts for task assignments, establish target completion dates and ensure target dates are achieved. Maintain project schedules and ensure allotted man-hours, deadlines and cost requirements are strictly adhered to. Provide the necessary inputs/data to other disciplines as per the requirements and procedures. Obtain the required inputs from other engineering disciplines e.g. process flow diagrams, process design basis, heat-and-mass balance, P&ID's, piping material specifications and other necessary data. Provide guidance for performing corrosion calculations and interpretation of metallurgical codes and standards with its imprecision on detail design. Organize the preparation and issue of engineering drawings and technical documents for Interdisciplinary Design Checks. Supervise in technical bid evaluations. Review vendor drawings and documents. Coordinate with Procurement department to ensure cost effective recommendations. Provide necessary assistance to Quality Department. Meet with vendor representatives, inspect at vendor works and workshops and provide assistance to Quality Department as required. Interface with Client representatives as required for resolving any technical issues. Conduct internal staff meetings, ensure the progress of project in accordance to schedule, allotted man-hours and budgeted costs. Coordinate with Projects and Planning Departments on schedule related issues. Update TDR progress reports through the use of PETROCEPT software. Participate in safety and design review meetings e.g. HAZOP, HAZID, 3D Model, along with Client and representatives of other engineering disciplines. Monitor the preparation of all necessary documents up to the final IFC (Issued for Construction) stage, e.g. material selection diagrams, material selection report, corrosion management manual, material specifications and other relevant drawings and specifications Interface and provide clarifications, guidance and technical support to Construction and Commissioning teams as required. Administer the preparation of the final "As Built" documents. Ensure compliance with Company's ISO Quality procedures. Coordinate internal and Client audit requests, facilitate audit procedures of engineering systems within the discipline. Participate in employee performance evaluations, establish performance criteria, identify employee strengths and weaknesses, and recommend training and development requirements. Identify training/development needs for team and participate in establishing career path. Perform related duties as and when directed by the direct supervisor. This position is a senior level role within this type of multi-billion dollar global EPC company. Due to this, they are looking for somebody with a wealth of knowledge at their disposal, and full familiarity with the engineering processes of corrosion and cathodic protection. The ideal person for this position will be somebody with an Engineering degree and at least 10 years experience. Along with this, you should have a sound background in engineering and management and coordination and be highly skilled in performing general engineering management functions and implementing management initiatives to enhance the technical and quality performance of the work - while utilising in-depth knowledge and experience of best-in-class standards and processes. The company are offering a substantial salary package to anybody that can perfectly fit the above criteria. If you believe this is the right role for you, please apply today with a copy of your most updated CV, by following the onscreen links.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedPrincipal Engineer - Metallurgy My client is a major EPC with offices in Sharjah, UAE, where this role will be based. They are working on several major projects currently, and to ...
Posted: Wed 22 Oct at 16:00 Expires: Wed 19 Nov at 16:00