You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
We are looking for a Market Analyst to be based in Malaysia.
Working Locations: Office
Posted: 13/09/2010 08:00:00
Expires: 11/10/2010 08:28:00
Job DescriptionMy client is one of the world’s leading subsea engineering and construction companies in the oil and gas industry and they are currently recruiting for a Market Analyst to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. They are looking for someone to support the company’s growth strategy in Malaysia and a dynamic, proactive individual who can work on their initiative with minimum direction.
Main Responsibilities :
• Maintain and update Subsea 7’s global subsea market database
• Sourcing & communication of information on clients, prospects and competitors
• Analysis & reporting to support a range of business processes
• Prepare a regular suite of weekly and monthly reports to support regional and global management requirements
• Assist in the production of the Annual Budget and the 5-year Business Plan and maintain regular reporting showing progress- against the above
• Assist in the development and implementation of Client Account Plans and Pursuit Plans for identified key prospects
• Co-operate with BA Manager as applicable in pursuit of future business
• Gather intelligence in order to maintain a suite of profiles for all the main competition to Subsea 7 within the region.
• Assist in any global exercises. Ad-hoc studies and strategic projects as required
• Assist in the improvement of working practices and procedures of the role
• Development of marketing communications as required
If you are interested and willing to meet the challenges of the organization, an exciting career along with an attractive salary package is available to the successful applicants.
Similar Jobs to Market Analyst
Our client is one of the largest international Oil & Gas companies in the world with operations covering the entire energy chain. The group operates in over 130 countries and employs over 95,000 personnel worldwide
They are currently recruiting for the position of English Teacher, based in Aberdeen
Responsibilities will include:
Teach students according to their educational needs, including the setting and marking of work to be carried out by the student at school and elsewhere
Assess, record and report on the attendance, progress, development and attainment of students and to keep such records as are required
Provide, or contribute to, oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to inpidual students and group of students
Ensure a high quality learning experience for students that meets internal and external quality standards
Prepare and update subject materials
Use a variety of delivery methods that will stimulate learning appropriate to students needs and demands of the syllabus
Maintain discipline in accordance with the school's procedures, and encourage good practice with regards to punctuality, behaviour, standards of work and homework
Undertake assessment of students as requested by external examination bodies, departmental and school's procedures
Mark, grade and give written/verbal and diagnostic feedback as required
Any other tasks requested by the headteacher
Qualifications and Professional Development
Relevant young learners experience
Qualified Teacher Status
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 906314
Type: Short Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedOur client is one of the largest international Oil & Gas companies in the world with operations covering the entire energy chain. The group operates in over 130 countries and employs over 95,000 personnel worldwide
They are currently recruiting for the position of English Teacher, based in Aberdeen
Posted: Tue 24 Nov at 15:00 Expires: Tue 22 Dec at 15:00
LiveRadiological Protection Engineer
Project Overview/Role Description
Radiological Protection Engineer
Location: Annan, Dumfriesshire
Working hours: Monday - Friday, Full time
Salary: £420 LTD per day
Contract Duration: Initially until 26th of March 2016
A great opportunity has arisen for a bright, proactive inpidual to work as a Radiological Protection Engineer within the Nuclear Industry.
Deliverables (for contract)
Your Responsibilities Will Include;
- Providing technical advice in support of the development, production, implementation and review of the arrangements for the site radiological protection programme to ensure compliance with the Ionising Radiation Regulations, Radiological Safety Rules, Company standards, other statutory requirements and the relevant parts of the Environmental Permitting Regulations.
- Providing advice to Senior Authorised Persons on radiological protection requirements as appropriate.
- Reviewing and approving written work instructions for all work carried out within the controlled area boundary and other areas of the site if appropriate. This includes the review and approval of work order cards or similar work control documents produced by the site's planning system.
- Developing and implementing new radiological protection practices and procedures and the commissioning and introduction of new equipment and instruments.
- Co-ordinating radiological inspections and audits programmes to ensure the effective implementation of the site radiological programme.
- Providing technical radiological advice to support site, projects and programmes. The advice to include the production of written documentation including departmental documents, technical reports, radiological risk assessments, health physics certificates, designated work documentation, dose estimates and ALARP reports.
- Reviewing the results of routine and non routine radiological surveys and other radiological protection programmes assessments, ensuring that any anomalies or non-conformities identified are addressed in a timely manner.
- Advising on the requirements for compliance monitoring to meet legal or company requirements as appropriate.
- Providing technical support to personnel undertaking routine, non routine or detailed technical radiological surveys liaising with the radiological protection team leader as required.
- Ensuring that knowledge of site radiological conditions and current radiological issues is maintained.
- Liaising with company inspectors and external regulators during routine surveillance inspections, audits and investigations.
- The post holder may be required to be a member of, and participate in, the Site Emergency Scheme subject to any fitness standards required.
- Deputising for the relevant Line Manager.
- Supporting as appropriate Best Practical Means (BPM) BAT, Best Practical Environmental Options (BPEO), ALARP assessments and other optioning processes for all work.
- Ensuring that adequate records are maintained to meet statutory and Company requirements, advising on the retention of records if required.
- Advising on the selection, issue, storage and maintenance of PPE inc respiratory protection equipment used on site for radiological protection as appropriate.
- Advising on the radiological protection and/or radioactive waste aspects in the preparation of Safety Case submissions, strategy documents and other site and company documents.
- Ensuring all areas have the correct Controlled Area designation, as appropriate.
- Providing advice on requirements for transport and the consignment of radioactive materials from the site to other approved locations as appropriate.
- Ensuring personal and professional development and training of staff to deliver an effective and suitably qualified and experienced Function.
- Monitoring performance and taking action or providing advice as necessary to maintain radiological standards and improve performance.
- Identifying good practice in performance at sites and externally, promoting and deploying across the Function/Sites.
- Providing expert level advice, support and guidance on radiological issues throughout the Site.
The successful candidate will possess;
- NQF Level 6 / NVQ Level 6 qualification or equivalent.
- Membership of a relevant professional institute.
- Relevant experience in specialism related roles.
- Nuclear experience is advantageous.
- Detailed knowledge of IRR and RSA compliance.
- Health Physicist experience.
- Detailed knowledge of the Radioactive Substances Act/ Environmental Permitting Regulations.
If you have the above experience I would be very keen to hear from you. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive rate and have the prospect to play an integral part in a successful team.
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Type: Short Term Contract / SiteSalary: £420 per dayProject Overview/Role Description Radiological Protection EngineerLocation: Annan, DumfriesshireWorking hours: Monday - Friday, Full timeSalary: £420 LTD per dayContract Duration: ...
Posted: Tue 24 Nov at 11:00 Expires: Tue 22 Dec at 11:00
LiveReach & Counterbalance Drivers
Our client in Coventry (Bayton road industrial estate) is looking for Materials Handlers with both counterbalance & reach licences. Various shifts available, excellent rates of pay. If you are interested please call 02476 327 602 or email your CV ASAP
Type: Part Time Work / OfficeSalary: £8.00 - £10.98 per hourOur client in Coventry (Bayton road industrial estate) is looking for Materials Handlers with both counterbalance & reach licences. Various shifts available, excellent rates of pay. If you are interested please call 02476 327 602 or email your CV ASAP
Posted: Tue 24 Nov at 11:00 Expires: Tue 22 Dec at 11:00
LiveNorth America Downstream Oil & Gas Sector Leader
See job description
ERM is the world's leading provider of environmental, health and safety, risk and social consulting services. We have 150 offices in 40 countries, employing over 5,000 professionals, providing the best global platform in the sustainable consulting industry. For more than 40 years, we have been delivering innovative solutions to leading business and government clients, to help them manage sustainability risks and challenges within their organizations. In doing so, we have become one of the world’s largest and most successful sustainability consulting firms, offering a range of compliance assurance, impact assessment planning, site investigation and remediation, corporate advisory services, risk management and health and safety services.
Clients and Markets
Work collaboratively to design and build a robust key client program, identifying the top 6 to 10 regional Downstream clients to develop into key accounts that will lead to significant growth of the Downstream segment.
Lead a client-orientated approach to marketing, identifying existing and new business opportunities to establish a market leading reputation and using their network connections to position ERM on the right opportunities in the right accounts and the right time in the buying cycle.
Identify and anticipate trends in client needs to best position ERM to launch effective sales campaigns that can be driven up and down the Downstream segment client portfolio.
Lead ERM’s NA Downstream ‘go-to-market’ efforts that focus on putting the most appropriate ERMers in front of priority clients in order to identify and understand demand themes and support the development and submission of well targeted proposals.
Provide a focal point for NA Downstream market knowledge, thought leadership and client relationship development.
Provide input and advice to the Global Downstream strategy, including market intelligence (e.g. international downstream opportunities arising from based multi-nationals) and good practice, integrated service offerings etc.
Establish personal credibility as a Downstream segment expert with an ability to interpret and advise both internally and with clients on ERM’s professional service portfolio to the Downstream segment.
Coach and mentor account managers on how to understand client needs, articulate client value propositions that differentiate ERM, package offerings to meet these, develop effective delivery models, and identify and manage commercial risk issues.
Influence and create an environment that is energetic and fun, to stimulate and foster engagement across practices and geographies.
Be organizationally savvy in order to work across a matrix of line management, practices, and other sectors.
Please visit our site and search by location: E R M . C O M
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: DOEAs part of our continuing sector-focused growth, ERM is recruiting a North American Downstream Oil & Gas Leader based in Houston, TX or another key U.S. location. She/he will be accountable for facilitating and leading the implementation of a coherent NA Downstream strategy that accounts for the market lifecycle and client needs/budgets and ensures that ERM is positioned and able to deliver value added services to the client and profitable growth for ERM. This role reports to the NA Regional Commercial Director, with a link to the Global O&G Leader located in the UK.
Posted: Thu 19 Nov at 19:40 Expires: Mon 18 Jan at 19:40
Job Title: Security Architect (I.T)
Location: North West, Warrington
Rate: £80 Ltd p/h
Duration: 12 months
Our client is currently looking for a Security Architect to join their team in the Warrington offices.
The Information Security Architect will be responsible for conducting design and engineering of security architecture solutions that contribute to maintain the confidentially, integrity and availability of information assets within the cyber security discipline.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing engineering security expertise in application development. This will include database design, network and operating systems security design, access and audit control developments and implementations. You will take the lead on the response to high level design and low level design documentation provided by supply chain delivery organisations in the implementation of Cyber security.
The client is looking for candidates with a;
- Diploma or university degree in the field of computer / information science or related discipline, or 8 to 10 years of relative experience.
- Holds One or more of the following certifications (or willing to work towards):
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP(ISC2))
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- SANS-GIAC certifications
- System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Certified Network Security Professional (CNSP).
- Extensive experience in enterprise security architecture design.
- Extensive experience in enterprise security document creation.
- Familiarity with CNI or HMG information security requirements
- Operating in a nuclear or highly sensitive environment
The consultant for this vacancy is Cameron Rosie - 01489 774010
We look forward to receiving your application.
Type: Short Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £80 per dayJob Title: Security Architect (I.T) Location: North West, Warrington Rate: £80 Ltd p/h Duration: 12 months Our client is currently looking for a Security Architect to join their te...
Posted: Thu 19 Nov at 8:00 Expires: Thu 17 Dec at 8:00