You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
We are looking for a Market Analyst to be based in Malaysia.
Working Locations: Office
Posted: 13/09/2010 08:00:00
Expires: 11/10/2010 08:28:00
Job DescriptionMy client is one of the world’s leading subsea engineering and construction companies in the oil and gas industry and they are currently recruiting for a Market Analyst to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. They are looking for someone to support the company’s growth strategy in Malaysia and a dynamic, proactive individual who can work on their initiative with minimum direction.
Main Responsibilities :
• Maintain and update Subsea 7’s global subsea market database
• Sourcing & communication of information on clients, prospects and competitors
• Analysis & reporting to support a range of business processes
• Prepare a regular suite of weekly and monthly reports to support regional and global management requirements
• Assist in the production of the Annual Budget and the 5-year Business Plan and maintain regular reporting showing progress- against the above
• Assist in the development and implementation of Client Account Plans and Pursuit Plans for identified key prospects
• Co-operate with BA Manager as applicable in pursuit of future business
• Gather intelligence in order to maintain a suite of profiles for all the main competition to Subsea 7 within the region.
• Assist in any global exercises. Ad-hoc studies and strategic projects as required
• Assist in the improvement of working practices and procedures of the role
• Development of marketing communications as required
If you are interested and willing to meet the challenges of the organization, an exciting career along with an attractive salary package is available to the successful applicants.
Similar Jobs to Market Analyst
LiveImport Clerk -Airfreight
Spencer Ogden has an opportunity for an Import Clerk based at Heathrow within a growing company. Great opportunity for career progression. Role: > To Operate start to finish shipment sessions. > To liaise with customers, addressing issues. > To deal with customs clearance. > To manage clients. > Work as part of team to ensure smooth running. Requirements: > Previous experience in similar role (1+ years). > Ability to work effectively as part of a team. > Driven and reliable inpidual. > Relevant computer skills. If you are interested in applying for this role please do so in the first instance.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedSpencer Ogden has an opportunity for an Import Clerk based at Heathrow within a growing company. Great opportunity for career progression. Role: > To Operate start to finish sh...
Posted: Fri 05 Feb at 15:00 Expires: Fri 04 Mar at 15:00
looking for I&E Estimator with industrial/petro-chem/refinery experience. -must know how to bid full prjoects -job walks -take off from drawlings
Type: Short Term Contract / SiteSalary: Not statedlooking for I&E Estimator with industrial/petro-chem/refinery experience. -must know how to bid full prjoects -job walks -take off from drawlings
Posted: Thu 04 Feb at 23:00 Expires: Thu 03 Mar at 23:00
LiveBusiness Development Manager
An opportunity has arisen to join one of Spencer-Ogden's clients as a Business development manager. The Candidate must have proven experience within an established freight forwarding company , in this instance trade experience between the UK and Europe is necessary. The successful applicant will have a proven ability to identify, gather and maintain New Business with a minimum of five years experience. Good presentation skills are required. The role comes with a competitive salary. If you would like to be considered for the role please apply in the first instance.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: Not statedAn opportunity has arisen to join one of Spencer-Ogden's clients as a Business development manager. The Candidate must have proven experience within an established freight forward...
Posted: Thu 04 Feb at 14:00 Expires: Thu 03 Mar at 14:00
LiveDigital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
* Our client is a family owned company and have been established for over 40 years. The main business of the company is the import and distribution of photographic accessories to trade customers.
* As a result of the increasing proportion of our business that comes via online companies, they are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive who will be responsible for planning and implementing the company's online strategy - to increase traffic to the their website and drive sales through our stockists - whilst ensuring it integrates well with our traditional marketing activities (advertising, PR, direct mail, exhibitions etc).
* The role will include writing content for the website as well as a selection of our online stockist websites, and looking at strategies to increase sales via these channels.
* The role will report to the directors of the company.
Digital Marketing Manager Main Duties
* Writing engaging and accurate content for use on both Kenro and a selection of our online stockist websites, to drive sales.
* Creating email newsletter campaigns and monitoring their performance. Building the subscriber list and maximising subscriber retention.
* Management / development of company CRM system. Maximising conversion of leads received via online and traditional marketing.
* Planning and implementing our Social Media strategy.
* Content Production: a significant part of the role will involve content production. The ideal candidate will have the necessary skills to produce content across a range of mediums including written, graphics and video.
* Planning and implementing the company's online strategy - increasing traffic to their website using a combination of tools (e.g. email newsletters, SEO, Google AdWords, product videos), and maximising conversions.
* Analysing web traffic to company website and providing monthly reports and recommendations
* Handling online company News and PR.
Key Skills / Experience
* At least 2 years' digital marketing experience.
* Good English Language, written skills, ability to write / edit copy and attention to detail.
* Good IT skills, with focus on MS Office as well as website Content Management Systems.
* Advanced skills in email marketing campaigns (e.g. Constant Contact).
* Experience of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) would be a considerable advantage, as would experience of using video editing packages (e.g. Final Cut Pro).
* Sound knowledge and experience of working with SEO, PPC experience, and using Google Analytics.
* Ability to organise, prioritise and manage projects.
* Self-starter with enthusiasm and attention to detail.
* The position is based at our Swindon Head Office.
* Normal Working Hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday (with 1 hour for lunch).
* Holidays: 20 days per annum, plus bank holidays and Christmas Shutdown.
* Employment Basis: Permanent / Temp to Perm.
* Salary Package: To be agreed.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: £23500.00 - £26000.00 per annum* Our client is a family owned company and have been established for over 40 years. The main business of the company is the import and distribution of photographic accessories to trade customers.
* As a result of the increasing proportion of our business that comes via online companies, they are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive who will be responsible for planning and implementing the company's online strategy.
Posted: Wed 03 Feb at 12:00 Expires: Wed 02 Mar at 12:00
LiveSenior Rotating Equipment Engineer
A minimum of 12 years' experience in respective ROTATING EQUIPMENT design in Oil and Gas Industry with an Oil and Gas Company or Consultant or Contractor, of which at least 7 years should have been in offshore Oil & Gas processing projects.
Support the selection of suitable equipment, field devices, and other Rotating Equipment specific systems as per design, evaluate options and select best techno-economic solutions for project facilities. Review the Rotating Equipment design calculation reports, system studies, design philosophies, software model input and output, drawings, data bases, specifications and vendor data; and contribute to effective and timely resolution of technical and engineering issues in consultation with the relevant stakeholders. Provide technical input during FEED, detailed engineering, procurement, fabrication, testing, installation, commissioning/start-up stages of the project and monitor the implementation of QA/QC processes, in order to achieve deliverables and facilities that meet project requirements. Ensure that design integrity is maintained through fabrication through correct handling of site queries and proper application of QNQC processes. Support the Safety and Design Reviews in coordination with Head Rotating Equipment Engineers and other stakeholders. Supervise team members and support the development of Qatari Nationals by ensuring that they receive proper job training and development.
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, OffshoreSalary: To be discussedResponsible for the Rotating Equipment engineering activities and provide technical inputs to the design, engineering, fabrication and installation; with focus on the successful execution of on time, within budget and in accordance with the agreed project requirements, specifications and standards.
Posted: Wed 03 Feb at 8:51 Expires: Sun 03 Apr at 8:51