You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Offshore (Kazakhstan), 28/28
Working Locations: Offshore
Posted: 17/01/2011 09:00:00
Expires: 14/02/2011 09:45:00
Key RequirementsPlease note that we don’t consider CV if the Minimum Pre selection Requirements are not met fully!
Qualifications : Engineering HND (or equivalent), minimum 10 years experience in oil and gas and at least 5 years in planning.
Experience in onshore and offshore petrochemical projects for at least 10 years.
Experience in working directly or indirectly for a major oil company
Experience in preparing and executing control procedures for both cost and planning
Experience in Project start-up sequence and logic planning
· To provide a full planning, work management and analysis of the contract assigned.
· To ensure plans are tracked and reported. Highlighting and offering solutions to problems.
· Be pro-active in all matters relating to Cost, Planning and Risk Analysis.
· Maintain all plans in readiness for monthly reporting.
· Ensure that all interfaces are identified, agreed and reviewed on a weekly basis.
· Ensure that all short term critical tasks are reviewed on a weekly basis.
· Assist in the development and maintaining of the department budget cost estimates.
· Maintain close liaison with other Agip KCO departments associated with Kashagan Development.Responsible for training Kazakh personnel when requested
Competences Familiar with both project and corporate contract and finance procedures
Knowledge of computer based planning tools e.g. Primavers P3e, P5
Familar with planning probabilistic and associated software
Familar with the operational aspects of offshore platforms and Drill Rigs
Ability to work without supervision
Ability to initiate and promote the discipline of cost/planning with other engineering/operations departments
Ability to prepare strategy plans to ensure that the planning tools are capable of meeting the company's business needs
Ability to assist in management reviews of existing Appraisal work activities
Ability to create/update planning estimates/control methods and procedures to reflect the latest engineering and project execution philosophies
Familiar with the requirements and structure of Integrated Planning
Similar Jobs to Planning Engineer
LivePC004 Senior Planner/ Scheduler (Planning Engineer)
Must have a Technical Engineering Degree. Minimum 5 Years site experience.
• Use previous planning experience in civils, building construction, ME&I projects for developing and maintaining Project detailed construction schedule using critical path network format with various resource allocations. • Use the project approved WBS and Schedule Hierarchy, and company’s corporate Primavera P6 software package to create wellstructured schedule report formats to inform management of forward plans, current forecasts and status. • Coordinate and audit schedule and reporting content from multiple contractors and incorporate the information gathered into the Project construction master schedule. Confirm that critical paths are realistic and highlight problem areas with recommended remedial actions. • Monitor, assess and forecast progress of activities for interfaces (engineering, procurement, permitting, HES, etc.) with construction contractors’ work and project plan. • Set up construction progress assessment basis and reporting system. Prepare and issue plan/ actual/ forecast progress curves, manpower and KPI histograms, tabulations and other schedule graphics for base scope and changes to the scope of work. • Prepare and collate weekly and monthly construction progress reports with deviation analysis for input into overall project status reports for management and partners. Handson experience on preparing detailed progress measurement system for construction activities. • Assist construction team in developing alternative execution strategies for critical work areas to resolve problems before or during execution. • Assist project SMEs on management of change issues by providing feedback on potential impact of the changes to the project schedule. • Assist cost control group with planning of expenditure, progress and value of work evaluation and forecasting. • Mentor and train own team and contractors’ national resources in planning related issues.
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, OfficeSalary: ExellentSenior Planner/ Scheduler (Planning Engineer) for Roads Construction in remote desert areas
Posted: Mon 04 Apr at 13:49 Expires: Fri 03 Jun at 13:49
University education in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering (MSc), Minimum 20 years of construction experience with responsibilities such as; Projects Management, Quality Assurance & Control Management, Final Account and Progress Payment Management, Superstructure, Quarry and Manufacturing Plants Management, Proven experience coordinating international highway projects, Knowledge on AASTHO, Gost, SNIP and other international specifications, Project experience according to FIDIC Red Book conditions, Advance command of Russian English, Proficient Computer skills, preferably MS Project, MS Office and Autocad, Excellent analytical, communication and leadership skills, Excellent oral and written communication, Self-motivated inpidual with strong problem solving skills willing to take on new challenges, Availability and willingness to work abroad,
Study, evaluate and identify all tasks and risks from bidding to highway project undertaking, implementation and up to final completion of the project, Build, mentor and provide information flow to the project team (contracts, drawings, contract changes, and progress claims), Management of all construction resources to perform earthworks activities complying with strict budget, schedule, safety, and quality requirements, Coordination and management with other disciplines for the design for overall completeness and suitability with the specifications and requirements (mechanical, electrical I&C), Initiate site activity investigations and assessments, Prepare cost estimates, cost analysis, budgets and cash flows of the project with the projected forecasts, Evaluate and assess bids and project costs in the light of independent estimates and available data, Lead, direct, assist and support construction team and project parties to ensure deliverable processes on time and within the budget, Review, analyze and approve expenditures for ongoing projects on a timely and periodic basis, Prepare detailed, accurate timely project progress reports including work schedules, ongoing works, implementations, deviations, change in subcontractors, customer issues and other related problems, Monitoring & controlling the work progress and activities from the point of requirements of quality management and conformity to technical specifications, Coordinate the work of the subcontractors, Verify coordination between the engineering and work plans, Solve technical problems on site, Completing daily report of inspection, identify and highlight problems in advance of impact on the works, Prepare the user/owner training schedule, Assist in the procurement of materials and equipment, Interface/coordinate logistics & quality assurance with Project Team Companies.
Type: Staff / Site, InternationalSalary: In exchange, the ideal candidate will get a permanent full time job with an excellent retributive packageOur client is a leading construction company specialized in industrial plants, superstructure, infrastructure and transportation projects with over 37,000 employees in 6 countries. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for a Construction Coordinator
Posted: Wed 09 Mar at 8:56 Expires: Sun 08 May at 8:56