You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Offshore (Kazakhstan), 28/28
Working Locations: Offshore
Posted: 17/01/2011 09:00:00
Expires: 14/02/2011 09:45:00
Key RequirementsPlease note that we don’t consider CV if the Minimum Pre selection Requirements are not met fully!
Qualifications : Engineering HND (or equivalent), minimum 10 years experience in oil and gas and at least 5 years in planning.
Experience in onshore and offshore petrochemical projects for at least 10 years.
Experience in working directly or indirectly for a major oil company
Experience in preparing and executing control procedures for both cost and planning
Experience in Project start-up sequence and logic planning
· To provide a full planning, work management and analysis of the contract assigned.
· To ensure plans are tracked and reported. Highlighting and offering solutions to problems.
· Be pro-active in all matters relating to Cost, Planning and Risk Analysis.
· Maintain all plans in readiness for monthly reporting.
· Ensure that all interfaces are identified, agreed and reviewed on a weekly basis.
· Ensure that all short term critical tasks are reviewed on a weekly basis.
· Assist in the development and maintaining of the department budget cost estimates.
· Maintain close liaison with other Agip KCO departments associated with Kashagan Development.Responsible for training Kazakh personnel when requested
Competences Familiar with both project and corporate contract and finance procedures
Knowledge of computer based planning tools e.g. Primavers P3e, P5
Familar with planning probabilistic and associated software
Familar with the operational aspects of offshore platforms and Drill Rigs
Ability to work without supervision
Ability to initiate and promote the discipline of cost/planning with other engineering/operations departments
Ability to prepare strategy plans to ensure that the planning tools are capable of meeting the company's business needs
Ability to assist in management reviews of existing Appraisal work activities
Ability to create/update planning estimates/control methods and procedures to reflect the latest engineering and project execution philosophies
Familiar with the requirements and structure of Integrated Planning
Similar Jobs to Planning Engineer
LiveProject Services Manager
Project Services Manager, Kazakhstan A leading European Operator, with a strong presence internationally, are looking to identify a Project Controls Manager to work on one of their mega international projects. A senior position on the JV, the role will initially be based in Milan (likely until the end of Q2 2015), and then move to Kazakhstan on a 28:28 rotation. The position will be required to take a joint venture wide view of project execution performance in its development stage and for implementing project execution improvement programmes, including but not limited to the following: *Participating in the formulation of contracting strategies, *Ensuring project delivery performance *Investigating, evaluating, recommending and implementing integrated owner/contractor project controls systems and processes *Preparing project controls elements of bid specifications compliant with PCMS, and review and evaluating tender submissions prior to contract award *Preparing periodic CAPEX forecasts, variation analyses and funding requests Key Requirements University degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline Demonstrable experience in managing the commercial aspects of mega projects and a successful track record in providing project controls on at least one complex hydrocarbon project Managing complex budgets of over +200MM; Must experience in the following - EPC or EPCM contract formulation, tender, award and administration - Dealing with joint venture partners, - Cultural appreciation to be able to influence and liaise with local officials and partners - Interacting with senior management and senior external parties, including government authorities An excellent opportunity to join an international company, offering a very competitive package!
Type: Long Term Contract / InternationalSalary: Not statedProject Services Manager, Kazakhstan A leading European Operator, with a strong presence internationally, are looking to identify a Project Controls Manager to work on one of the...
Posted: Mon 15 Dec at 18:00 Expires: Mon 29 Dec at 18:00
LiveSenior HVAC Designer
- HND or alternative, - Experience in Oil and Gas industry, - 10 years of experience in key discipline, - FSU or RoK experience.
HVAC design, PDMS modelling and produce layouts using draft. Clash checking, resolve access issues, co-ordination with other disciplines. Overall responsibility for managing and supervising third party EPC contractors and company engineers and designers in the production of drawings, specifications, reports, MTO’s
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: N/AWork pattern: 6/2 weeks rotation. Monday through Saturday, from 7 am to 7 pm.
Posted: Tue 09 Dec at 5:52 Expires: Tue 23 Dec at 5:52
- HND or alternative, - 10 years of Experience in key discipline, - Experience in Oil and Gas industry, - FSU or RoK experience.
Day to day administration of Contracts for services in respect of engineering, procurement and construction. Reviewing general correspondence from Contractors on assigned Contracts and preparing correspondence to the Contractors on routine contractual/commercial matters, for signature by the Contract holder or the Company representative.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: n/aRotation: 6/2 weeks. Monday through Saturday. From 7 am to 7 pm.
Posted: Tue 09 Dec at 5:12 Expires: Tue 23 Dec at 5:12
LiveArea Lead Instrument Engineer
1. Able to travel/stay on site to conduct surveys, participate in meetings etc. 2. Must be able to work with minimum supervision. 3. Conversant with HSE principles and able to communicate affectively in English. Russian Language skills will be an added advantage. 4. Conversant with the local KAZAK Regulatory Codes and Standards for is preferred but not mandatory. 5. Conversant with International Standards for Instrumentation and Control is required.
1. Reports to the Lead Instrument Engineer. 2. Mentor junior staff, and provide technical support where required. 3. Adhere to HSE principles, project specifications and Kazakhstan technical standards. 4. Prepare man hour estimates, list of deliverables, input to project schedule, scope of work, technical study reports. 5. Measure and report progress, attend meetings, liaise with client contractors, input to technical training documents. 6. Produce Instrument Index, Control Narratives, Cause & Effect. 7. Develop and maintain Process Automation System Data Base. 8. Develop DCS, ESD & Fire & Gas I/O Schedules. 9. Perform instrument flow, control valve and relief valve sizing calculations and produce/develop data sheets. 10. Provide engineering input to instrument cable routing diagrams, cable schedules, SP3D model, P&IDs, packaged equipment, commodity PO/RFQ, Vendor Data Review. 11. Actively participate in HAZOP and SIL reviews and perform Intrinsic Safety Calculations. 12. Check and provide engineering input to loop diagrams, instrument location drawings, F&G location drawings, junction box location drawings. 13. Prepare Instrument MTO, coordinate with various disciplines to ensure MTO quantities by others is taken into account. 14. Strong knowledge working with SmartPlant SPI, Loop, Specification, Calculation modules. 15. Knowledge of SP3D Modeling.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: 830 day rate gross + 40 per diemInterfaces with client, disciplines and offices at other locations.
Posted: Tue 09 Dec at 4:16 Expires: Tue 06 Jan at 4:16
Knowledge, Skills & Experience expected: • Extensive operational experience preferably in deep reservoirs • Experienced with thermal recovery methods • Experience in cold production methods • Well performance & integrity analysis, nodal analysis, production log interpretation, well problem troubleshooting and suggesting remedial solutions for production optimization • Hydraulic fracturing experience (design, execution and assessment) in horizontal/multi-stage wells is preferred. You must also be proficient in PE software applications, including: flow simulation, tubing movement, nodal analysis, PTA and production surveillance • Russian language would be advantageous but not necessary
Job Description: • Oil and gas wells production monitoring • Artificial lift selection, justification and installation procedures. Prepare well work procedures for production • Evaluation and justification of different options for heavy oil recovery • Work with Surface Facility and Operations Engineering to address facility issues, exploit debottlenecking opportunities, and provide support for field development planning • QA/QC of contractors engineering works • Frequent communication with Field Operations to gain a common understanding of well performance, and any issues that are preventing safely maximizing production • Close integration with Well Completion and Intervention engineer to ensure that fields wells operating under safe conditions • Prepare recommendations and issue AFEs for well intervention activities such as production logging, well testing, electric and slick line operations, stimulation, artificial lift installation, coiled tubing operations • Daily Production surveillance and optimization of wells. Conduct well surveillance on a day-to-day basis using available automation data streams, field data reporting, decline curves etc. in order to efficiently optimize wells and meet or exceed production and financial targets. Conduct monthly/quarterly well review meetings. Work schedule and remuneration package: • 6 weeks on / 2 weeks off rotation out of Eastern Kazakhstan. • A long-term staff position. • Highly competitive basic salary. • Business class flights to and from mobilisation point. • Additional benefits and performance-based bonuses as per company policy. • Accommodation, transportation, lunch, gym, medical and other benefits. To apply: Please attach a fresh copy of your CV, specifying your Skype and home number and we will give you a call immediately due to urgency of this requirement.
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: CompetitiveRole – Production Technologist. I am representing an exceptional role for an experienced Production Technologist on a long-term staff basis. I am recruiting for a reputable mid-size Exploration & Production company with operations in Kazakhstan. Our client is currently developing an oil and gas reservoir and need an experienced professional to join their organisation and work in their Field Development team based in Kazakhstan on 6/2 rotation assisting the development of the mentioned field. This is a truly exceptional opportunity for an experienced Technologist to join a reputable business on a long-term basis being involved with a challenging project.
Posted: Mon 01 Dec at 16:07 Expires: Fri 30 Jan at 16:07