You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Offshore (Kazakhstan), 28/28
Working Locations: Offshore
Posted: 17/01/2011 09:00:00
Expires: 14/02/2011 09:45:00
Key RequirementsPlease note that we don’t consider CV if the Minimum Pre selection Requirements are not met fully!
Qualifications : Engineering HND (or equivalent), minimum 10 years experience in oil and gas and at least 5 years in planning.
Experience in onshore and offshore petrochemical projects for at least 10 years.
Experience in working directly or indirectly for a major oil company
Experience in preparing and executing control procedures for both cost and planning
Experience in Project start-up sequence and logic planning
· To provide a full planning, work management and analysis of the contract assigned.
· To ensure plans are tracked and reported. Highlighting and offering solutions to problems.
· Be pro-active in all matters relating to Cost, Planning and Risk Analysis.
· Maintain all plans in readiness for monthly reporting.
· Ensure that all interfaces are identified, agreed and reviewed on a weekly basis.
· Ensure that all short term critical tasks are reviewed on a weekly basis.
· Assist in the development and maintaining of the department budget cost estimates.
· Maintain close liaison with other Agip KCO departments associated with Kashagan Development.Responsible for training Kazakh personnel when requested
Competences Familiar with both project and corporate contract and finance procedures
Knowledge of computer based planning tools e.g. Primavers P3e, P5
Familar with planning probabilistic and associated software
Familar with the operational aspects of offshore platforms and Drill Rigs
Ability to work without supervision
Ability to initiate and promote the discipline of cost/planning with other engineering/operations departments
Ability to prepare strategy plans to ensure that the planning tools are capable of meeting the company's business needs
Ability to assist in management reviews of existing Appraisal work activities
Ability to create/update planning estimates/control methods and procedures to reflect the latest engineering and project execution philosophies
Familiar with the requirements and structure of Integrated Planning
Similar Jobs to Planning Engineer
LiveQuantites and Cost Estimating Engineer
- Minimum 10 years of experience in key speciality; - Experience in Oil and Gas; - Experience in FSU and RoK; - HND or equivalent.
-Provision of the quantities and cos estimating function for the work performed by the Project Development Directorate4 - Ensure the preparation of all the classes and levels of estimates from conceptual to detailed estimates as required by the stage gate process; -Interface for all quantities and cost estimating requiremants between PDD Departments, other KPO Departments and third party contractors carrying out evaluation studies.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: 1050 USD per dayPork pattern: 5/2 (Resident)
Posted: Sun 19 Oct at 14:34 Expires: Sun 16 Nov at 14:34
LiveLead Piping & Mechanical Engineer
The job holder must have: Degree in Process or Mechanical or Structural Engineering; Minimum of 5 years piping and/or mechanical engineering and engineering management experience in oil and gas projects; Construction site experience; Experience in Former Soviet Union and/or Caspian Area would be an advantage; A previous similar company role. especially in managing and interfacing with major Contractor will be advantageous;
The job holder is responsible for: Carrying out technical supervision of Engineering and Construction Contractors related to piping and mechanical issues during the execution of the EPC pig traps replacement project; Ensuring the quality of the works according to the contract requirements, through regular reviews and approval I acceptance processes; Ensuring a smooth and effective transfer of data and information between Contractors. vendors and updating all affected documentation to be ready available to other departments (Operations etc); Previding technical support on the engineering, constructabiiity, operation and maintenance of electrical and instrumentation equipment and systems; Monitoring and control project engineering standards; Establishing and manage documentation between parties and through the AKCO document management system. Review supplier documentation
Type: Long Term Contract / Site, Office, OffshoreSalary: Gross Day Rate:550 GBP/ 655 EUR/ 850 USD Social Tax: 10% Residential Premium:12.5% / 17.5% / 20%To provide piping and mechanical engineering technical expertise and supervision during the Plant Modifications Project execution; To support the EPC contractor and Construction Team during the removal and re-instatement of all pig traps piping and mechanical equipments (on-shore and off-shore); To assist the contractor in achieving guality and safety objectives.
Posted: Wed 08 Oct at 11:27 Expires: Wed 22 Oct at 11:27
- Higher priofessional (technical) education and not less than 3 years of work experience by profession in the position of specialist or secondary professional education and not less than 5 years work experience by profession in the position of specialist. - Experience in Oil and Gas. - Experience in FSU and/or RoK.
- Manage all activities at the areas of construction projects according to approved capital construction plan, - Provide production schedule to be performed by the Department employees, effective use of key assets and equipment and timely follow-up of production schedules by responsible persons, and also carry out control over their performance.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: GROSS 1300 USD per dayGeneral technical and effective management of all construction activities performed on a designated area of the field. Rotation: 28/28
Posted: Tue 07 Oct at 13:47 Expires: Sat 06 Dec at 13:47
LiveSenior pipeline engineer
Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant speciality and not less than 10 years of work experience in the position of Pipeline Engineer. Necessary knowledge of: Onshore oil and gas upstream facilities; Engineering practice for project concept selection, FEED(front-end engineering and design) study, detailed design follow-on engineering and closeout; Pipeline, flowline and wellhead installations in the oil and gas industry;
Senior Pipeline Engineer is located in Aksai office. The work is connected with trips to the field. Senior Pipeline Engineer reports directly to Lead Pipeline Engineer. In the order to perform the job duties Senior Pipeline Engineer interacts with all departments of project Execution Derectorate
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: 1300 USD gross per dayTo maintain the integrity of pipeline systems design To investigate pipeline engineering issues To engineer new and modified flow lines and pipelines
Posted: Tue 07 Oct at 13:34 Expires: Sat 06 Dec at 13:34
- Degree qualification in Civil or Mechanical engineering or equivalent, - Minimum 5-7 years discipline experience, - Experience of delivery ad operation including all aspects of mechanical aspects in on/offshore plant pipelines, - Experience in FSU or/and Caspian area.
Ensure necessary corrective actions are taken in areas such as planning and scheduling, cost control, subcontracting administration, safety and quality of the work, - Review and evaluation of any proposals/ requests for change and provide technical support in decision making.
Type: Long Term Contract / OffshoreSalary: 585 GBP/ 695 EUR/ 900 USD per dayProvide specific pipeline expertise, coordinate of pipeline activities, and oversea the offshore pipleine installation and Comissioning activities relevant to the Offshore installation contract.
Posted: Sat 04 Oct at 9:36 Expires: Wed 03 Dec at 9:36