You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Offshore (Kazakhstan), 28/28
Working Locations: Offshore
Posted: 17/01/2011 09:00:00
Expires: 14/02/2011 09:45:00
Key RequirementsPlease note that we don’t consider CV if the Minimum Pre selection Requirements are not met fully!
Qualifications : Engineering HND (or equivalent), minimum 10 years experience in oil and gas and at least 5 years in planning.
Experience in onshore and offshore petrochemical projects for at least 10 years.
Experience in working directly or indirectly for a major oil company
Experience in preparing and executing control procedures for both cost and planning
Experience in Project start-up sequence and logic planning
· To provide a full planning, work management and analysis of the contract assigned.
· To ensure plans are tracked and reported. Highlighting and offering solutions to problems.
· Be pro-active in all matters relating to Cost, Planning and Risk Analysis.
· Maintain all plans in readiness for monthly reporting.
· Ensure that all interfaces are identified, agreed and reviewed on a weekly basis.
· Ensure that all short term critical tasks are reviewed on a weekly basis.
· Assist in the development and maintaining of the department budget cost estimates.
· Maintain close liaison with other Agip KCO departments associated with Kashagan Development.Responsible for training Kazakh personnel when requested
Competences Familiar with both project and corporate contract and finance procedures
Knowledge of computer based planning tools e.g. Primavers P3e, P5
Familar with planning probabilistic and associated software
Familar with the operational aspects of offshore platforms and Drill Rigs
Ability to work without supervision
Ability to initiate and promote the discipline of cost/planning with other engineering/operations departments
Ability to prepare strategy plans to ensure that the planning tools are capable of meeting the company's business needs
Ability to assist in management reviews of existing Appraisal work activities
Ability to create/update planning estimates/control methods and procedures to reflect the latest engineering and project execution philosophies
Familiar with the requirements and structure of Integrated Planning
Similar Jobs to Planning Engineer
• Welding Engineer qualification by IIW/EWF or equivalent; • Welding Inspection qualification CSWIP or equivalent and not less than 5 years of working experience in Oil and Gas industry; • Educational qualification at bachelor level in engineering discipline.
• Establish all requirements in respect of welding, materials and NDT activities and documentation • Review Contractor’s documentation to abide by Company Specifications • Ensure all welding activities are in accordance with International Standards and Codes & Specifications • Verification of acceptable material certificates • NDE procedures in compliance International Standards & Company Specifications • Close-out Technical Queries and Concession Requests relating to welding and material issues • Providing Technical expertise for NCR’s raised through audits, complaints and anomalous activities • Witness/endorse Contractor’s Welding Procedure Qualifications Records • Provide technical advice to QA/QC department relating to welding issues • Investigate and advise remedial actions on welding failure and flaws • Interface with Contractors during welding procedure qualification testing programme • Routine and ad-hoc site visits to fabrication and manufacturing facilities • Monitoring the performance of subcontractor’s/vendor’s • Monitoring of project welding and inspection personnel • Assisting in the preparation of project operations on onshore / offshore sites
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: 500 GBP/ 600 EUR/ 775 USDResidential position: 5/2 days
Posted: Thu 20 Nov at 4:57 Expires: Thu 27 Nov at 4:57
LiveSenior HVAC Designer
- Chartered Engineer, and member of profession organization - Degree qualified in relevant field (Building Services, Mechanical Engineering etc.)ie BSc, BEng - Senior HVAC Engineer with a Minimum 15 years design experience. - Previous Overseas Experience
- Senior HVAC Designer with strong background in facilities works including buildings and infrastructure. - Overall responsibility for managing and supervising third party EPC contractors and company engineers and designers in the production of drawings, specifications, reports, MTO’s. - Reviewing EPC contractor and internally produced deliverables. - Responding to EPC contractors requests for information. - Monitoring and reporting progress.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: NegiotiableRotation: 28/28 days
Posted: Thu 13 Nov at 11:49 Expires: Thu 27 Nov at 11:49
LiveLead Instrumentation Engineer
Minimum of 10 years discipline experience, preferably in infrastructure and utilities projects during Detailed Design, Commissioning and Start-up; Experience of interfacing field instruments and package equipment with supervisory Integrated Control Systems (ICS); Experience with all major vendors of field instruments and process plant equipment; Familiarity with latest IEC proposals, and SIL analysis; Experience in design with stringent requirements in terms of HSE
Leading the identification and adoption of appropriate instrumentation engineering standards, with main consideration of Kazakhstan national standards and norms Supervising contractors executing design, procurement and construction activities, ensuring the quality and time and cost control of the works Assessing capabilities and limitations of Kazakh contractors/suppliers Providing instrumentation engineering technical input, in line with project requirements, into technical studies and specifications. Ensuring a smooth and effective transfer of relevant discipline engineering data and information between Contractors and Agip KCO. Responding to queries from Contractors Ensuring AgipKCO procedures are adhered to Resolving and responding to technical queries from bidders To identify and assess the technology and systems to allow improvements and facilitate design and operability. Advise on instrumentation equipment standardization, availability, and sparing philosophies.
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: Day gross rate: 850 USDTo provide Instrumentation & Control engineering expertise and support to the On-Shore and Eskene West Railway Projects rough all execution phase. This includes Detailed Design, Construction and Commissioning/Start Up.
Posted: Wed 22 Oct at 11:15 Expires: Sun 21 Dec at 11:15
LiveSenior pipeline engineer
Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant speciality and not less than 10 years of work experience in the position of Pipeline Engineer. Necessary knowledge of: Onshore oil and gas upstream facilities; Engineering practice for project concept selection, FEED(front-end engineering and design) study, detailed design follow-on engineering and closeout; Pipeline, flowline and wellhead installations in the oil and gas industry;
Senior Pipeline Engineer is located in Aksai office. The work is connected with trips to the field. Senior Pipeline Engineer reports directly to Lead Pipeline Engineer. In the order to perform the job duties Senior Pipeline Engineer interacts with all departments of project Execution Derectorate
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: 1300 USD gross per dayTo maintain the integrity of pipeline systems design To investigate pipeline engineering issues To engineer new and modified flow lines and pipelines
Posted: Tue 07 Oct at 13:34 Expires: Sat 06 Dec at 13:34