Mobile Crane Trainer
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Working Locations: Site
Posted: 14/01/2013 18:00:00
Expires: 11/02/2013 18:00:00
Our Client: A leading international mining company with large assets containing significant proven reserves of copper and gold are currently looking to hire a Mobile Crane Operator Trainer (Crew Lead).
- The incumbent in this role will work hands on, supervise, coach and train crane operators and crane/rigging support.
- In addition, this position will be assessing customer needs.
- Review and rewriting of policy to support recommendations and needed changes will be key.
- The incumbent chosen for this role will also create, review, update and deliver competency based learning and assessment tools.
- Sensitivity to cultural diversities and behaviours that fully support QMS (Quality Management Systems) Values and Mines SHE policies and procedures will be required.
- High School Graduate with 10 years of directly related work experience, combined with knowledge of a master crane operator/ rigger, supported by at least three (3) years experience in a supervisory / training role with strong experience working with Grove cranes.
- Intermediate level Certificate of Competence in Rigging and Scaffolding.
- Certificate of Competence in Mobile Cranes including Grove Cranes.
- Formal qualifications at Certificate IV level in workplace assessment and training or equivalent, with a particular focus on the creation, scheduling, delivery and assessment of on/ off job competency based programs
Similar Jobs to Mobile Crane Trainer
Ref. No: #58404 Location: Glasgow Type: Perm Salary: £14 p/h Posted: 27/11/14 Spencer Ogden are currently working with a company in the Glasgow area who are looking for a CNC Miller/Programmer to join their expanding team. This role provides an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to project themselves within the industry and help build upon their knowledge in machine programming and operation. The successful candidate will have: Experience within a similar discipline. Strong work ethic. Knowledge of Heidenhain software. Experience in milling machines. Familiarity in interpreting and applying content of engineering drawings. Good safety awareness. Preferred experience on Bridgeport machines (not essential) Benefits: Fantastic working hours. Central Location. Progression opportunities This role is a matter of urgency, interviews will be scheduled on application by application basis. For more information about this specific role please contact our Glasgow Office
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: CompetativeRef. No: #58404 Location: Glasgow Type: Perm Salary: £14 p/h Posted: 27/11/14 Spencer Ogden are currently working with a company in the G...
Posted: Thu 27 Nov at 18:00 Expires: Thu 25 Dec at 18:00
11 years experience as an advanced Rigger in the oil & gas/petrochemical industry Must be a certified Rigger which is internationally recognised accredited body such as CITB/OSHA or its equivalent Must be able to prepare lift plans for critical and specialised lifts Must have good knowledge of calculating hitch capacity, sling selection and hand signals Previous training experience would be an advantage.
You will be working for one of the largest and well funded oil and gas companies in the middle east. Applicants are encouraged to apply asap and must be able to attend an interview on the dates specified.
Type: Staff or Contract / SiteSalary: depending on experienceVida Energy are recruiting for a project in Saudi Arabia. We urgently require Rigger trainers to work across the company's network of sites. Interested parties must be available to attend interviews in London at a date between 5-10 December. This is an urgent requirement so candidates are advised to submit their CV without delay
Posted: Wed 26 Nov at 10:37 Expires: Sun 25 Jan at 10:37
LiveChief Rig Electrician
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Chief Rig Electrician on 1500HP - 2500HP land rigs.
We currently require a Chief Rig Electrician to work for a leading Oil and Gas contractor in Saudi Arabia. The role is for a 1500HP - 2500HP land rig on a 35/35 rotation. The salary on offer for this role is $3,500 - 4,000 USD per month (paid time on and time off)
Type: Staff / SiteSalary: $3,500 - $4,000 USD per monthChief Rig Electrician - Land Rig - Saudi Arabia
Posted: Thu 20 Nov at 10:52 Expires: Mon 19 Jan at 10:52
Qualifications: Petroleum Equipment Service Technician Certificate or RTO or equivalent is an asset, but not necessary Inpiduals with pipefitting or electrical backgrounds will be considered Completion of grade 12 or equivalent Possess a valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence Must be willing to travel and be prepared to work on-call and overtime Ability to work independently with little supervision. Be a team player with the drive to learn and keep up to date on new petroleum equipment Excellent communication abilities, time management and organizational skills Strong problem-solving abilities, particularly in managing customer concerns Valid unrestricted BC Driver’s license required.
With over 60 years of providing exceptional customer service, our client has leveraged their expertise to expand their service offering to meet the needs of their growing customer base. Petroleum Equipment Service Technicians work in the downstream petroleum sector of the oil and gas industry. They repair and maintain storage tanks and transfer, handle, and dispense equipment for liquid fuel products. Candidates must have some pipefitting experience, as well as a broad understanding of mechanics. Inpiduals with some electrical background and computer skills desired. With your base of knowledge, we are willing to train you in this exciting and perse field servicing retail gas stations, municipalities, and much more. Duties and responsibilities Repair, maintain and troubleshoot problems with retail and commercial petroleum equipment Provide excellent customer service and conduct themselves in a professional manner Provide rotational after hours and weekend support to customers Prepare work orders and safety documentation to company specifications Conduct work in a safe and practical manner Ensure proper maintenance is conducted for company tools, equipment and vehicles used Keeps daily record of work orders completed Other duties as assigned
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: DOEPetroleum Equipment Service Technicians work in the downstream petroleum sector of the oil and gas industry. They repair and maintain storage tanks and transfer, handle, and dispense equipment for liquid fuel products.
Posted: Wed 19 Nov at 19:41 Expires: Sun 18 Jan at 19:41
LiveCNC Service Engineer
• Recognised apprenticeship in the automotive industry with minimum C&G, HNC or HND.
• Minimum (5) years’ experience in the automotive industry or similar.
• Electronic and mechanical skills (Mechatronic)
• Good PC skills.
• Experienced in modern CNC, PLC, feedback and drive systems.There will be a comprehensive compensation package including competitive salary, overtime, travel expenses, company car, contributory group personal pension plan, travel and life insurance. Commencing on 25 days holidays rising to 28 after 3 years plus 8 statutory holidays.
• Good diagnostics capability.
• Ability to resolve problems using pragmatic and systematic logic.
• Understanding of machine tool alignments.
• In depth knowledge of hydraulic systems, pressure settings etc.
• Awareness of H&S requirements.
• Good health.
• Clean driving license.
• Available to travel extensively and at short notice in UK and overseas.
• Shift and weekend work.
• Ability to work unsupervised.
• Good communication skills.
• Familiar with working on heavy equipment.
Type: Staff / SiteSalary: Competitive salary + Pension + company car + life insurance + all expenses + overtimeI am looking to recruit an experienced machine Tool Service Engineer (metal cutting) reporting to the Service Coordinator and Service Manager for my internationally renowned machinery manufaturer. My clients work is mainly in the Midlands, North of England and Scotland and the role is work from home based with frequent travel to client site to service CNC machinery. There will be occasions of working in Europe. All expenses are paid along with a highly competitive salary, pension, life insurance and company car.
Posted: Tue 18 Nov at 9:41 Expires: Sat 17 Jan at 9:41