Central Sales Manager
You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Due to a major restructuring of several of my clients divisions the position of Central Sales Manager has become available. The role is fulltime based in Jubail, Saudi Arabia. The job purpose is to Oversee companies key account management and sales functions to ensure a competitive positioning of SIS divisions in their respective markets
Salary: On Application
Working Locations: Site, Office, International
Posted: 19/01/2012 09:00:00
Expires: 19/03/2012 09:00:00
Key RequirementsMasters Degree / MBA having specialization in Sales and Marketing.
Total Experience: 15 - 20 Years
Relevant Experience: 8 - 12 Years (With atleast 4 years experience in similar function)
Job DescriptionFormulate high-level sales plans for each business division in collaboration with their respective Heads and track their implementation to ensure an effective client approach
Monitor market prices and develop pricing strategies for each division to ensure an ideal balance between returns and competitiveness
The jobholder exercises financial authority as per the level established by the CEO / Chief Sales and Marketing Officer.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS & FINANCIAL AUTHORITY
Manager Central Sales reports to Chief Sales & Marketing Manager and confers with the latter on strategic issues.
Analyze competitor data and prepare reports to the Chief Sales & Marketing Officer to keep him informed of the competitive market situation and assist in formulating commercial strategies for divisions
The Manager Central Sales Function is responsible for Key Accounting Management and Sales Administration, Customer Relations Management, coordination and functional steering of divisional sales, Coordination of proposals, contracts, account planning and client evaluation
The Manager Central Sales is responsible for representation with customers and acquisition of new customers, implementation of group sales strategy, Customer analysis and update with market intelligence, sales performance monitoring across group, Competitive analysis etc
Manage the relationship with key clients to enhance client satisfaction and loyalty
Similar Jobs to Central Sales Manager
LiveBusiness Development Manager North America
- Five-year experience in company selling ball valves for Oil&Gas market - Good knowledge of customer’s technical specifications - Good knowledge of English language - Willingness to move abroad - Good negotiation skills - Result-oriented approach - Good communication skills
The candidate will deal with the sales manager in Italy. He is required to develop the business of assigned areas achieving the set sales targets. Key responsibilities & duties ESSENTIAL - Five-year experience in company selling ball valves for Oil&Gas market - Good knowledge of customer’s technical specifications - Good knowledge of English language DESIRABLE - Willingness to move abroad - Good negotiation skills - Result-oriented approach - Good communication skills Reporting to: Sales Manager Location: District of Milan Type of contract: determined according to candidate’s experience
Type: Long Term Contract / Office, InternationalSalary: Not statedWe are an Italian manufacturing company of ball valves for Oil&Gas market. Our company has doubled in size over the last five years; therefore, we are looking for a candidate for our commercial department.
Posted: Fri 28 Oct at 11:41 Expires: Tue 27 Dec at 11:41
• Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering, engineering-related discipline or equivalent. Education Level – For HR to help set. • Minimum 2 years of work experience in the Process, Oil & Gas, Refinery, Marine, or related industry experience. • Minimum 2 years of work experience in electrical/mechanical engineering sales or related work experience. Experience in Mechanical or Electrical & Instrumentation. • will be an added advantage. • Possess solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in Mechanical or Electrical & Instrumentation. • Must possess Class 3 license with own vehicle. / Possess valid driving license/ Willingness to travel. / Minimum of 80% travel is required. • Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English. Multilingual abilities are preferred. • Ability to develop and enhance customer relationship. • Self-motivational personality. • Ability to work independently. • Result-driven/oriented. • Strong organizational and time management abilities. • Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload. • Must be comfortable with customer facing / Experience in customer facing role. • Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
• Seek prospects for new sales opportunities. • Re-visit existing clients. • Cross-selling. • Able to identify customer’s concerns, handle customer’s issues, and propose solutions. • Engage in technical solutions with clients. • Provide status update between client and Company. • Responsible for providing periodic sales volume forecast and ensure the achievement of given sales targets. • Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with good sales follow up. • Able to drive to meet clients. • Work closely with Business Development team to seek opportunities and increase sales. • Execute sales plans within assigned sales territory to achieve sales goals. • Handle sales enquiries and provide good support to new and existing customers. • Actively identify and develop new market and sales opportunities continuously. • Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences towards a positive conclusion. • Communicate back to the Company of the outcome of the negotiations/proposals/feedbacks focusing on conveying the expectations set by the prospects/clients. • Track and record activities on account and help to close deals to meet sales targets. • Collaborate with the business development team on sales strategic plan. • Work with business partners and internal operations team to provide solutions for the client’s needs. • Represent on behalf of the Company the products/services to customers and in exhibitions, seminar, conference and/or other events. • Present an image that mirrors the Company’s image in a positive light. • Any other additional work/ad-hoc work as assigned by the Manager.
Type: Staff / Site, Office, InternationalSalary: Not stated• Seek prospects for new sales opportunities. • Re-visit existing clients. • Cross-selling. • Able to identify customer’s concerns, handle customer’s issues, and propose solutions. • Engage in technical solutions with clients. • Provide status update between client and Company. • Responsible for providing periodic sales volume forecast and ensure the achievement of given sales targets. • Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with good sales follow up. • Able to drive to meet clients. • Work closely with Business Development team to seek opportunities a...
Posted: Tue 25 Oct at 6:06 Expires: Sat 24 Dec at 6:06
LiveProduct Specialist - Freight Data
This role could suit ex-traders, or editorial executives who are covering the freight marketplace. You'll have a good understanding of what is going on, you'll be able to talk credibly with prospects and you will give excellent product demonstrations. The successful candidate would also have the opportunity to work with clients in getting market feedback (prospects/clients), help enhance/develop new products and develop marketing materials. It’s a startup which means there’s plenty of scope to get involved and help grow with the business.
Due to growth, we are hiring a senior product specialist. This role can be based anywhere in Europe and you will be home-based, with support from the USA. As a product specialist, you will speak with traders and demonstrate our client’s product. You will answer client questions, acting as a market expert for their freight data products. You will have strong understanding of oil freight data and give clients insight into where there may be hedging strategies.
Type: Staff / OfficeSalary: £55,000Our client is a New York headquartered startup operating in the commodities space. They have a unique dataset that is of great value to commodities traders.
Posted: Mon 24 Oct at 11:35 Expires: Mon 07 Nov at 11:35
LiveRegional Business Development Manager - Gas Compression
Arabic Speaker with 12 years of experience in business within the Gas Compression & Gas Processing sectors. You will be target sales driven with good knowledge and experience of the Gas Compression, Gas Processing industry sector The BDM will head up the department initially, growing a team to work alongside will be part of your responsibility Previous experience of working in the Middle East would be ideal
You will be responsible for bringing on new business within the Gas Compression & Gas Processing sectors. Experience of dealing with bid proposals & tenders will be part of your job role. Knowledge and experience of working with EPC companies ideally you will have experience of working across the GCC region.
Type: Staff / Office, InternationalSalary: AED 50000 per monthHays Oil and Gas are working together with a global supplier to the Oil and Gas market. My client provides aftermarket support for equipment & systems related to the Wellhead & Pipeline industry, focussing on Gas Compression, Gas Processing, Retrofit etc. Due to company expansion my client now requires a Business Development Manager to join the organisation based in Abu Dhabi. Hays Oil and Gas are working together with a global supplier to the Oil and Gas market. My client provides aftermarket support for equipment & systems related to the Wellhead & Pipeline in...
Posted: Mon 24 Oct at 10:42 Expires: Mon 07 Nov at 10:42
LiveBusiness Development Director
• Role holder will have a relevant engineering/technical or related business degree level qualification or documented equivalent relevant work experience and demonstrate the attitude and competence required to be successful in the role. • Ideally with a proven background of representing international companies, with a range of products this person must demonstrate a clear understanding of the BD and sales process. • Role holder will need to forge close working relationships with technical contributors and be able to influence support and input to the BD process. • In addition, he/she may be made responsible for the appointment of a suitable BD support team and training that team on an on-going basis. • Excellent interpersonal, management and reporting skills. • Strong working knowledge of MS Office products and CRM systems (ideally Salesforce). • Strong customer focus with a can-do approach. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to network effectively. • Commercially focused. • Strong work ethic and passion for the business. • Committed, a team player, enthusiastic, reliable, loyal and flexible with a positive attitude. • Confident presenter. • Results orientated. • Self-management, pursuing business objectives in an organised and efficient manner. • Excellent knowledge of BD, sales and marketing techniques and strategy. • Excellent English language skills both verbal and written. • Willing and able to undertake frequent periods of domestic and international travel
• Focal Point for all external BD delivery and reporting. • Convey a professional image of the Company at all times. • Understand what and where the current market is and identify new areas for the product. • Promote the company to existing and potential customers on a global basis. • Maintain a customer target list and pursuit plans, with visibility of all potential projects for company products over a rolling 3 to 5 year period. • Represent the company at trade shows, exhibitions, workshops conventions and other networking opportunities as appropriate. • Demonstrate leadership and responsibility for driving the BD process. Ensure BD team members clearly understand their inpidual responsibilities and targets • Responsible for managing the function planning and budget process • Be sufficiently familiar with the technical aspect of the company products and their application. Ensure team members are also adequately briefed. • Maintains the overall BD organisation structure and how they will be managed. • Regularly monitors and drives the progression of all BD leads and is in regular communication with and providing direction to BD teams • Oversees all aspects of any technical support required to ensure potential clients are adequately advised in a timely manner. • Ensure all BD targets and progress is fully reported. Where BD targets are lost, investigate and determine reasons why and implement any corrective actions where appropriate. Communicate lessons learned to all team members. • Sets and clearly communicates the performance standards required to achieve BD success. Ensures team members are adequately performance managed. • Provide detailed feedback on all activities including marketing information to company management in the form of contact reports, detailed reports, sales forecasts, business plans etc. • Commit to the support of tenders by providing client/project insight and commercial support as necessary.
Type: Staff / Office, InternationalSalary: Not statedThe role of Business Development (BD) Director is to identify, develop and secure the sale of company products and related services. The post holder and his/her team will primarily focus on the upstream Oil and Gas market both offshore and onshore. Key to success will be the inpidual’s ability to develop and manage a highly effective business development/sales team, clearly determining the relative size of the market and thoroughly qualify opportunities. Manage communication & information flows regarding opportunities, bids and contract negotiations between the clients, the proposals te...
Posted: Thu 20 Oct at 16:41 Expires: Mon 19 Dec at 16:41