You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Currently seeking Floorhands with at least one year of recent Floorhand experience to fill over a dozen openings in the Williston, ND area. This is a direct hire opportunity with a large company that offers exceptional benefits! Don't miss out! Apply today! Please send a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 919-380-7113.
Salary: $26.50/hr plus per diem
Working Locations: Site
Posted: 25/10/2011 15:00:00
Expires: 22/11/2011 15:00:00
Key Requirements- Must have at least one year of current Floorhand experience.
- Must live within 5 hours of Williston, ND.
Similar Jobs to Floorhand
LiveVP Drilling & Completions
Vice President of Operation with Private Equity - Operator in Midland/ Houston
We are looking for an experienced Drilling & Completion Manager/ VP with strong and current experience with horizontal wells in the Permian basin (Wolfcamp/ Spraberry and/or Bone Spring/Avalon wells in either of the Midland or Delaware Basins).
* Very good horizontal well experience
* 20+ years experience in the Oil and Gas industry (Domestic onshore)
* Bachelor in Petroleum Engineering or Mechanical Engineering (must)
* 10+ years of Managing experience (VP/ Manager)
* Previous Private Equity or small/ midsize company experience is a plus
The position will be located in Midland or Houston
We look forward to hearing back from you.
Type: Long Term Contract / OfficeSalary: competitiveVice President of Operation with Private Equity - Operator in Midland/ Houston We are looking for an experienced Drilling & Completion Manager/ VP with strong and current exp...
Posted: Tue 24 Nov at 15:00 Expires: Tue 22 Dec at 15:00
?? Education: High School Diploma or GED. Completion of 2 years college level course work or Trade/Technical School Associates degree preferred. ?? Experience: Prior oilfield NDT experience required. ?? Technical Qualifications: ?? Must have current, verifiable annual Visual Acuity and Color Vision examination. ?? Must have successfully completed the DFIS-1 classroom technical training program, or verifiable equivalent. ?? Must be qualified and Certified as a DRILCO BHA/DHT/RSC Technician and must possess current, verifiable ASNT Level II Certifications in VT, MT, & PT as a minimum. ?? Must have verifiable evidence of the required field experience for this level of qualification. Key Behavior Factors ?? Commitment o Service Focus ?? Integrity o Decision making o Responsibility ?? Teamwork o Communication – Verbal and Written o Collaboration o Coaching and mentoring o Diversity ?? Drive o Adaptability o Initiative o Results Focus
The DRILCO Field Inspector 1 has successfully completed the DFIS-1 classroom technical training program, or verifiable equivalent, has a current annual Visual Acuity and Color Vision examination, has a minimum of ASNT Level II Certification in VT, MT, & PT, and has gained the required, verifiable field experience for this level of qualification. Relationships Reports to Field Service Supervisor (FSS) or Field Service Manager (FSM) Essential Responsibilities and Duties ?? Complies with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies. Wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required & maintains required HS&E & SQ certifications up-to-date. ?? Completes an annual visual acuity and color contrast vision examination. Corrective lenses must be utilized as determined by the testing results. ?? Complies with the requirements of the DRILCO Field Inspection Services Procedures Manual and is both knowledgeable and competent in its use and application. ?? Ensures that their team members arrive to the job on time with all essential equipment, tools and supplies needed to complete the job. ?? Maintains inspection vehicle and all associated equipment in an orderly, calibrated and certified condition, ready for audit and the next use. ?? Maintain adequate supplies to perform jobs in a timely manner. ?? Performs Risk Analysis (e.g. HARC, JSA) before each job or task and identifies & addresses potential safety hazards. Corrects and report hazards immediately in QUEST or to Supervisor. ?? Executes successful jobs as per the request of the client. Recognizes all risks associated with the inspection process and reduces these risks to as low as reasonably possible. ?? Sets up and calibrates equipment, successfully performs the required inspections, evaluates and interprets results with respect to applicable codes, standards, and specifications. ?? Effectively communicate inspection results to customers and supervisors, while following written procedures of the inspection process. ?? Deliver quality results through accurate adherence Company policy and procedures as well as Industry specific standards as requested by the client. ?? Ensures that all personnel assigned to their responsibility are competent to complete their allotted job duties and responsibilities. ?? Completes all the required pre and post job documentation and job tickets on time and without errors as per company policy. ?? Ensures that all completed job documentation is returned to the operating district upon completion for expedited customer billing/invoicing. ?? Safely and efficiently utilizes all inspection tools and equipment to support the timely completion of assigned work orders and/or assigned duties, and to optimize throughput. ?? Leads and supports continuous improvement projects. ?? Develops technical knowledge through on the job training and certification classes. ?? Works with Manager to prepare for future career opportunities. ?? Coaches and mentors less experienced inspectors and inspector trainees. ?? Handles special projects as assigned. ?? All other duties as assigned by Supervisor. Key Skills • Tubular • Drill pipe • Rotary Shoulder Connections • EMI inspection
Type: Long Term Contract / SiteSalary: NegotiableThe DRILCO Field Inspector 1 is a trained, qualified and Certified DRILCO Field Inspector, with basic level skill set, is has a DRILCO DHT/BHA/RSC Technician Certification, specializing in the inspection and field repair of Down Hole Tools (DHT), Bottom Hole Assembly (BHA) components and Rotary Shouldered Connections (RSC). Location: Odessa, TX 79763
Posted: Thu 29 Oct at 19:28 Expires: Mon 28 Dec at 19:28
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Completions Consultant - Minimum of 20 years’ experience in the oil & gas industry - 5 to 10 years of Service Supervisor or Rig Manager experience, working in coil tubing, snubbing or well service rigs - Significant exposure to additional areas of completion operations, including wireline, fishing, pressure pumping, TCP, pump-down operations, etc. - Demonstrated leader with excellent management, supervisory and communication skills - Proficiency reporting with a variety of systems - Possession of current well control certificate - Familiarity with OSHA and EPA Health & Safety Regulations - A working knowledge of area regulations and compliance requirements
- Follow safe operating practices and ensure compliance with environmental, safety and regulatory requirements. - Responsible for all personnel and being the company representative on the well site. Candidates must have experience as a well site leader. - Assist in the engineering design of all completion programs as well as the fracture treatment of all new drilling wells; prepare completion, testing and workover procedures. - Ensure that workover and completion operations are carried out with best oilfield practices and in accordance with program and all relevant Company standards. - Provide detailed timely reports to engineers via various software programs, including WellView - Prepare written engineering well workover briefs for wellsite supervisors. - Monitor all AFE’s for well work, run economic backup and justification calculations for AFE submittals, and monitor expenditures against AFE amounts. - Review well production on a daily basis to ensure that wells are optimized as to productivity. - Provide support to engineering team on a variety of subjects, including completion designs, workover and fishing jobs, and production facility modifications.
Type: Staff or Contract / SiteSalary: Completitive Day Rate*DTC has periodic openings for Completions Consultants in multiple US basins. While we cannot guarantee an opening at any given time, we are always interested in speaking with highly qualified oilfield consultants who are ready to fill positions as they become available. * The Completions Consultant supervises workover and completion operations for hydraulic fracturing of vertical and horizontal wells and coil tubing/snubbing/stick pipe drillouts. The Completions Consultant oversees the Operator’s completion plan, handling various aspects of workover/completions engineering assignments and ...
Posted: Wed 21 Oct at 22:54 Expires: Sun 20 Dec at 22:54
- 5+ years of experience as a drilling consultant - 7+ years of experience in horizontal drilling - Additional experience with under-balanced, over-pressured drilling - Proficiency with Pason / WellView - Proficiency reporting with a variety of systems - Strong dedication to safety - Possession of current well control certificate - Familiarity with OSHA and EPA Health & Safety Regulations - A working knowledge of area regulations and compliance requirements
- Ensure operations are conducted in accordance with safety and environmental standards, government regulations and company policies and procedures. - Manage day-to-day activities of rig contractor personnel and third party contractors. - Maintain daily activity reports, cost tracking, vendor evaluations and other reports as required. - Coordinate with engineering and purchasing departments to ensure necessary services/equipment are available when needed. - Confer with supervisor and engineers and make recommendations to optimize field operations and ensure effective teamwork between office and field personnel. - Responsible for all operations conducted on site or on staging areas for wellsite.
Type: Staff or Contract / SiteSalary: Competitive Day Rate*DTC has periodic openings for Drilling Consultants in multiple US basins. While we cannot guarantee an opening at any given time, we are always interested in speaking with highly qualified oilfield consultants who are ready to fill positions as they become available. * The drilling consultant provides onsite supervision of day-to-day drilling operations, ensuring the safety of all personnel on location while successfully executing the Operator’s drilling plan and reaching target depth as quickly and cost effectively as possible. We are seeking the best in on-site supervisors to represent D...
Posted: Wed 21 Oct at 22:50 Expires: Sun 20 Dec at 22:50