You Can't Apply
This position is no longer open for applications.
Working Locations: Site, International
Posted: 15/03/2012 14:00:00
Expires: 14/05/2012 14:00:00
Key RequirementsHigher education, relevant HSE related degree or equivalent
Min. 3 years of experience in HSE related position incl. process safety
Understanding the HSE regulatory environment that applies to the given operational area
Certificate in OHSAS 18000
Willingness to travel
Excellent English knowledge
Job DescriptionSupport the development and continuously improvement of the HSE regulations and procedures.
Identify gaps in current organizational procedures, tools towards best practice for HSE.
Prepare HSE awareness training materials and conducts respective trainings.
Co-ordinate the reporting on HSE performance of the company’s HQ and affiliates
Co-ordinate the implementation of project documentation - Project Risk Register, HSE Plan and Delivery Schedule, country HSE guidance documentations, etc
Getting acquainted with and raising awareness of best practices throughout the Company Group.
Monitor the implementation of the Project HSE audit schedule and lead internal and external audits on request.
Assist subcontractors and third parties in compliance to the HSE
Undertake worksite inspections (incl. third party worksites) and provide feedback on observations.
Co-ordinate and support implementation of legal compliance regarding HSE both in HQ and affiliates
Monitor and where necessary lead incident investigations.
Represent HSE department in HAZOP and HAZID workshops.
Collect overview of legal requirements regarding HSE in EU and further project countries.
Active participation in personal safety and health programs.
Similar Jobs to HSE Expert
LiveSenior HSE Expert / Process Safety
Lawrence Harvey are representing an Exploration and Production company based in the UAE who are looking for a Senior HSE Advisor with experience in Process Safety and Loss Prevention. The purpose of the role is to implement the HSE vision, strategy, plans, policy, and programs. Main responsibilities: *HSE Risks have been assessed and risk mitigation measures are in place. *Contribution to corporate target of lower than 0.5 recordable injury frequency achieved. *Make sure the company is certified by international standards KPI's: *Quality Management System *Business Skills & Understanding *Operations Systems Knowledge *Data Collection and Analysis *Health and Safety Systems Requirements: *10 years minimum experience *Experience in Process Safety and Loss Prevention *Degree Qualified *Experience working on FEED projects *Experience working on EPC projects *Good knowledge of occupational safety / programmes / behaviour based safety programmes Please apply immediately to be considered.
Type: Long Term Contract / International,OfficeSalary: Not statedLawrence Harvey are representing an Exploration and Production company based in the UAE who are looking for a Senior HSE Advisor with experience in Process Safety and Loss Preventi...
Posted: Tue 01 Sep at 16:00 Expires: Tue 15 Sep at 16:00
1. ITC: English, ERW; Math, MI.
2. Fifteen (15) years of experience in refinery, maintenance, plants or pipeline operations, 5 years of which must have been in the capacity of at least Foreman. In addition, the candidate must have completed all job requirements, as reflected on the currently approved department-developed Job Ladder for the position, and be job certified through the T&CD Corporate Career Planning System.
3. A B.S. degree in engineering with 7 years of experience.
4. Have an ability to write reports and make oral presentations in English.
5. A proven ability to respond to a variety of work situations.
• Assisting the manager in maintaining an active departmental Safety Program; periodically review and input data, as required, for achieving optimum departmental safety goals.
• Investigate and advise on the critical activities and related safety issues and recommend procedures to improve.
• Provide personal support to all safety activities and safety procedures.
• Instill safety awareness through personal periodic safety contacts and conduct safety discussions at departmental meetings.
• Promote safety awareness and share the new company safety regulations to all department personnel.
• Conduct and lead investigation committees for safety related incidents and near misses as required; and track, follow-up and report on the recommendations.
• Apply thorough root cause/Tap Root® analysis in all safety related investigations when involved.
• Conduct site visits on a regular bases to inspect and ensure environmental health and safety (EH&S) compliance.
• Conduct safety related frequent studies and audits as required.
• Assist management in evaluating safety recommendations and suggestions.
• Review departmental accidents and provide recommendations for prevention of future accidents.
• Facilitate corporate safety reviews and ensure all recommendations are implemented.
• Track and report the progress of all safety related recommendations.
• Attend quarterly safety inspections of various pisions.
• Ensure that prompt corrective action is initiated whenever unsafe conditions and unsafe acts are noted.
• Facilitate and critique the department emergency drills.
• Conduct periodic reviews of the MSSD Safety Management System Manual and issue timely revisions as required.
• Prepare and attend Safety Management Committee (SMC) meetings; take minutes of the meetings; generate action item reports and follow-up on all items till completion.
• Follow-up with the pisional safety officers on the implementation of all approved safety ideas such as suggestions, unsafe conditions, etc.
• Conduct regular meetings with pision safety officers to discuss and review safety activities being implemented or that will be implemented in the department.
• Produce and issue to management a monthly “Safety Performance Report,” which should include safety related statistics, KPIs and subsequent analysis where necessary.
• Train nominated safety officers to handle EH&S responsibilities.
• Organize safety themed campaigns to raise the department safety awareness.
Type: Staff / TBCSalary: TBCDREAM BIG
As one of the world’s largest fully integrated energy enterprises, Saudi Aramco not only looks for inpiduals who can meet our expectations but for those inpiduals who can exceed them. Our intent is to become the world’s leading integrated energy company by 2020, and to accomplish our goals we want and encourage you to Dream Big. The professional rewards at Saudi Aramco are amazing, but so too are the lifestyle and benefits.
Saudi Aramco is seeking a Technical Safety Advisor to join Saudi Aramco’s Mechanical Services Department.
Your role will be pri...
Posted: Mon 31 Aug at 19:54 Expires: Mon 28 Sep at 19:54
LiveFire Protection Engineer
1. EDUCATION: B.S. in engineering.
2. EXPERIENCE: Five years of professional experience, preferably in the oil or similar process industry.
3. LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS: A thorough knowledge of English is required to perform work as described; make clear and concise verbal and written reports; and keep up with technical advancements. Arabic is not required, but is desirable for American incumbents in this position.
4. OTHER: Must have a thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details, U.S. and Aramco codes, standards and specifications.
1. Develop continuous improvement solutions and formulate the design basis by collecting and analyzing information and data relative to operating requirements, process, economic considerations and such other pertinent factors as may be involved as a preliminary step in support of proposals for new construction, modifications or maintenance to equipment.
2. Develop cost estimates for the cost of engineering, labor, equipment and materials based on analysis of preliminary design data; draw up the expenditure request and justification; and assemble the supporting detail; review the work of others so engaged and recommend such changes as may be required.
3. Lead the development of engineering specification Rev 0 and develop material and equipment specifications, and resolve related engineering problems in rendering the design by applying accepted engineering principles, codes and standards; making the necessary diagrams and calculations; and considering the economic factors involved.
4. Assist other engineers in identifying solutions for problems outside their specialty (application).
5. Outline the supporting service requirements such as drafting, surveying, materials take-off, requisitioning and clerical services; check and coordinate the progress of such work; and review it for accuracy upon completion.
6. Review the work performed elsewhere than in SAO for conformance with SAO conditions and to assure its appropriate relationship to existing installations; and if required, redesign and recommend necessary modifications.
7. Study and recommend appropriate sites and locations for proposed installations and facilities.
8. Act as the project design engineer on assigned projects. Follow and inspect the construction progress of assigned projects ensuring conformance with design specifications, codes and standards; Recommend or confirm design changes, material and equipment substitutes; and assure that costs do not exceed appropriated funds by anticipating overruns and justifying supplementary appropriation requests.
9. Perform a variety of related work such as initiating reports, correspondence and cables relative to assigned projects, assembling performance data and conducting studies relative to the development, procurement or adaptation of equipment; interpret the meaning and application of codes and standards, reviewing operating procedures and safety instructions; act as technical consultant for operating problems.
Type: Staff / Site, OfficeSalary: TBCAs part of the Technical Support, Planning & Training Division of the Fire Protection Department (FrPD), the Fire Operations Technical Support Group (FOTSG) consists of six major functions framing the group’s role:
I. Fire Apparatus Fleet Support Function
II. ARFF Support Function
III. Hazmat and Rescue Support Function
IV. Industrial Fire Operations Support Function
V. Structural Fire Operations Support Function
VI. Technical Review Function
Posted: Mon 31 Aug at 13:30 Expires: Mon 28 Sep at 13:30
Safety Advisor - Melbourne - Construction and Infrastructure Projects - 6 month contracts - EOI
Some of Progressives larger national and international clients are currently seeking expressions of interest for OHS/safety personnel across various major infrastructure projects in Australia. Based out of Melbourne, we are searching for candidates who are available towards the end of 2015 for office based, site based and mixed base roles. The projects range from major pipeline, roads, rail and building in the civil infrastructure space.
In order to be considered you must be a current Melbourne resident in with experience in the industry sectors mentioned above. Australian citizenship or permanent residency is also essential.
The contract roles will vary in length but should mostly cover a period of at least 6 months.
Some of the additional requirements are below, if you meet the requirements please APPLY NOW to register your interest for when the role go live.
Essential skills / requirements
- Australian Citizenship OR PR
- Melbourne resident
- Valid drivers licence
- Minimum Cert IV in OHS or higher (degree or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an OHS advisor in heavy industry sectors
- Strong communication skills
Type: Short Term Contract / OfficeSalary: $450 - $650 per day + inclusive of SuperSafety Advisor - Melbourne - Construction and Infrastructure Projects - 6 month contracts - EOI Some of Progressives larger national and international clients are currently se...
Posted: Mon 31 Aug at 7:00 Expires: Mon 28 Sep at 7:00
LiveEnvironmental Health Safety & Sustainability Project Manager
Today, the importance of environmental stewardship is unprecedented. As businesses go “Green” and society becomes more proactive, your role inCpM HILL’s Environmental Group provides opportunities to participate in projects that will protect the Earth’s natural resources. We help our clients in both government and industry markets safeguard and restore natural resources as cost-effectively as possible. Overall it is a monumental task, but with each day, we have the opportunity to limit our footprint. Ready? Let’s Get to Work. Description and Desired Qualifications CpM HILL Project Manager – Englewood, COThe challenge? Serve the strategic and operational environmental compliance needs of our energy, oil and gas, midstream, and power clients in the Commercial market. Our Project Manager careers provide you with an opportunity to be responsible for contributing to the pursuit, capture, management and execution of air and other environmental, health, safety, and sustainability business projects with varied industries, including petrochemical, refinery, energy, oil and gas, midstream, and power markets clients in the rocky mountain region. Each day, you will be the face of CpM as you lead the development and delivery of these approaches to support our consulting work. As a Project Manager you will serve as the primary contact in sustained relationships with clients, achieve complete client satisfaction with our work, and fully leverage our relationship to benefit the client and the firm. You should be a self-motivated professional with a minimum of 8 years demonstrated experience in an industrial environmental consulting environment, capable of demonstrating a history of expanding work areas with existing clients and growing new productive relationships, and have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each environmental compliance & sustainability information management specialist job.Our Project Managers:Manage the delivery of projects involving environmental strategy development, compliance assurance strategies, and design of associated work processes. Leverage relationships with existing clients to expand our service offerings while continuing to grow new, productive relationships. Exhibit experience with EHS permitting support, regulatory compliance analyses and emission reporting for various commercial client types. Network within industry organizations, technical seminars, and trade shows, including the delivery of technical presentations. Lead and support development of project-specific environmental, health, safety and/or sustainability management plans. Interpret environmental regulations affecting the industry and translate applicable requirements into strategic, cost-effective compliance approaches. Develop internal relationships to support the overall growth and success of CpM Environment & Nuclear Market, mentor mid-level staff, and steward client satisfaction.Additional Information: Business travel to client sites and offices for meetings will be required for this role. Relocation assistance is not available for this position. CpM will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc) to fill this position. Basic Qualifications BS in Engineering and Sciences including, but not limited to, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Environmental Engineering 8 years environmental program management experience, with an emphasis on air quality Must have the ability to be responsible for multiple clients with the potential to represent that portion of the firm’s business in the region 4 years of demonstrated successful project management experience in the environmental consulting industry What you will find At CpM, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CpM. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CpM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO Laws
Type: Staff / SiteSalary: Not statedToday, the importance of environmental stewardship is unprecedented. As businesses go “Green” and society becomes more proactive, your role inCpM HILL’s Environmental Group provide...
Posted: Fri 28 Aug at 12:33 Expires: Fri 25 Sep at 12:33